Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,526 members, 7,770,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:31 AM

Who Will Win The EPL Player Of The Season? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Will Win The EPL Player Of The Season? (2271 Views)

Wilfred Ndidi Named Leicester City's Young Player Of The Year / Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Fifa World Player Of The Year / Nigeria’s Ighalo Wins EPL Player Of The Month Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Will Win The EPL Player Of The Season? by Greatihex(m): 7:38am On Mar 07, 2015
As the Epl season has reached week 28 with 10 matches left to play, football fans, analyst and journalists have started to debate on who will win the premier league player of the season and young player of the season.
Football fans on nairaland, who do you think will win both of the prizes. Name the player and give the reason for your choice.
Santi Cazorla
Alexis Sanchez
Sergio Aguero
Cesc Fabregas
Eden Hazard
David Silva
John Terry
Nemanja Matic
Harry Kane
Christain Eriksen
Other
For me i think it will be between Hazard, Harry Kane and Alexis.
Hazard - he has been consistent all season, and his performances have helped chelsea to stay at the top of the table since the beginning of the season.
Alexis - he has scored some important goals for Arsenal and has been exceptional for his club, but have sometimes looked shabby. His performance have not been able to keep his club in a position that is encouraging.
Kane - his goals have won a lot of points for his club. But, the position of his club on the table is not helping matter.
The remaining matches of the season will go a long way in deciding the winner.
Nairalanders, what is your opinion.
Re: Who Will Win The EPL Player Of The Season? by Sharksblow(m): 8:48am On Mar 07, 2015
Harry Kane should win the PFA young player of the season, he'll have to beat Coutinho to it anyways.

Hazard or Aguerro or Alexis should win the PFA player of the season. With Hazard a stand out contender if the FA will choose trophies ahead of contribution. Alexis And Aguerro had injuries and were out for sometime.

my opinion o
Re: Who Will Win The EPL Player Of The Season? by Greatihex(m): 9:39am On Mar 07, 2015
Sharksblow:
Harry Kane should win the PFA young player of the season, he'll have to beat Coutinho to it anyways.

Hazard or Aguerro or Alexis should win the PFA player of the season. With Hazard a stand out contender if the FA will choose trophies ahead of contribution. Alexis And Aguerro had injuries and were out for sometime.

my opinion o
if hazard wins the pfa player of the season, he will aslo win that of young player, cos he is stil a young player.
Re: Who Will Win The EPL Player Of The Season? by Sharksblow(m): 10:09am On Mar 07, 2015
Greatihex:
if hazard wins the pfa player of the season, he will aslo win that of young player, cos he is stil a young player.
They might not give him the two especially when we have other guys that are worth it
Re: Who Will Win The EPL Player Of The Season? by Greatihex(m): 2:16pm On Mar 07, 2015
Sharksblow:

They might not give him the two especially when we have other guys that are worth it
what i mean is that if he is gud enough to win the senior one, he will also win the young one, cus he is stil within the age bracket. Just lyk during bale's time. Suarez did nt win it because he was above the age. Once a young player (i.e. Below 26) wins the senior one, he is most certainly going to win the other one.
Re: Who Will Win The EPL Player Of The Season? by stambouli: 10:22am On Mar 08, 2015
Its between Alexis and hazard
Re: Who Will Win The EPL Player Of The Season? by olajonzin(m): 10:55am On Mar 08, 2015
Hazard will win player of the season...he very consistent this season for chelsea....no injury layoff...he has been the best player for chelsea this season....even In the premier league[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Who Will Win The EPL Player Of The Season? by Krasid(m): 11:10am On Mar 08, 2015
Player of the year-Hazard. Young player of the year-Harry kane.
Re: Who Will Win The EPL Player Of The Season? by Greatihex(m): 5:40am On Mar 09, 2015
Even known bad belles dy confirm one guy. I no go type hm name.
Re: Who Will Win The EPL Player Of The Season? by Greatihex(m): 10:30am On Mar 28, 2015
Harry kane is proving a strong challenge for the player of the year.
Re: Who Will Win The EPL Player Of The Season? by Krasid(m): 12:38pm On Mar 28, 2015
Greatihex:
Harry kane is proving a strong challenge for the player of the year.
He will not win it, but he will certainly win the YPOY.
Re: Who Will Win The EPL Player Of The Season? by yoji: 3:02pm On Mar 28, 2015
For me, it has to be David de gea. Never have i seen a goal keeper single handedly responsible for his teams success. The show he puts up week in week out is reminiscent of Hollywood movies.

Re: Who Will Win The EPL Player Of The Season? by joviegghead: 4:15pm On Mar 28, 2015
Why is anyone still thinking about who will win the award? Guyz it's definitely harry kane the hurricane,who else? Alexis,well,sparkled most at the 1st half of the seaon,hazard is also one of the best(as usual). Buf for me,it's kane, take it or leave it.
Re: Who Will Win The EPL Player Of The Season? by Greatihex(m): 8:11pm On Mar 28, 2015
yoji:
For me, it has to be David de gea. Never have i seen a goal keeper single handedly responsible for his teams success. The show he puts up week in week out is reminiscent of Hollywood movies.
no b so dem dy win am. You sure say u go vote?
Re: Who Will Win The EPL Player Of The Season? by Greatihex(m): 8:13pm On Mar 28, 2015
Krasid:
He will not win it, but he will certainly win the YPOY.
if he beats hazard and other young players to the ypoy award, then he cn win the senior one. Who wl win that of POY?
Re: Who Will Win The EPL Player Of The Season? by Krasid(m): 9:52pm On Mar 28, 2015
Greatihex:
if he beats hazard and other young players to the ypoy award, then he cn win the senior one. Who wl win that of POY?
A player needs to have a huge impact in his team for him to win the POTY.I think Tottenham are 6th or 7th in the EPL and it's not much of an impact.Although hazard has not been so exceptional(if not he would win both YPOY and POTY), he has been Chelsea's best player and one of the reason they are top of the EPL.So, Hazard will win the POTY, Kane will win the YPOY.
Re: Who Will Win The EPL Player Of The Season? by Loogan(m): 11:53pm On Mar 28, 2015
Greatihex:
what i mean is that if he is gud enough to win the senior one, he will also win the young one, cus he is stil within the age bracket. Just lyk during bale's time. Suarez did nt win it because he was above the age. Once a young player (i.e. Below 26) wins the senior one, he is most certainly going to win the other one.

Guy a player can't win both the Player of the Year and Young player of the year in the same season even if he's within the age bracket, if you are the most outstanding player in a season, no matter how old you are (even if you are 19) you are gonna win the POTY award, but once you have that u can't win the YPOTY
Re: Who Will Win The EPL Player Of The Season? by Greatihex(m): 5:54am On Mar 29, 2015
Loogan:

Guy a player can't win both the Player of the Year and Young player of the year in the same season even if he's within the age bracket, if you are the most outstanding player in a season, no matter how old you are (even if you are 19) you are gonna win the POTY award, but once you have that u can't win the YPOTY
u dnt knw what u are saying. Bale won both during his time.
Re: Who Will Win The EPL Player Of The Season? by Greatihex(m): 6:11am On Mar 29, 2015
Krasid:
A player needs to have a huge impact in his team for him to win the POTY.I think Tottenham are 6th or 7th in the EPL and it's not much of an impact.Although hazard has not been so exceptional(if not he would win both YPOY and POTY), he has been Chelsea's best player and one of the reason they are top of the EPL.So, Hazard will win the POTY, Kane will win the YPOY.
lets keep watching.
Re: Who Will Win The EPL Player Of The Season? by cr7lomo: 8:05am On Mar 29, 2015
I hope Alexis wins it , but how come terry is on the list and Diego costa is absent?
Re: Who Will Win The EPL Player Of The Season? by Loogan(m): 1:45pm On Mar 29, 2015
Greatihex:

You are right bruv, just confirmed.
Re: Who Will Win The EPL Player Of The Season? by Krasid(m): 2:44pm On Mar 29, 2015
Greatihex:
Ronaldo won both too.
Re: Who Will Win The EPL Player Of The Season? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 29, 2015
Loogan:

you have no idea of what you are saying, bale and cr7 won both at once during their reign in the epl
Re: Who Will Win The EPL Player Of The Season? by tuffgongjo(m): 1:01pm On Mar 30, 2015
I think it is now down to Hazard$Kane because Alexis' form has dropped in the last few weeks.
Re: Who Will Win The EPL Player Of The Season? by Greatihex(m): 9:53pm On Apr 04, 2015
Oboy, hazard dy play futbal. The guy sabi play. Hm no need to score to prove say hm sabi. Look at how he demolished stoke.
Re: Who Will Win The EPL Player Of The Season? by Greatihex(m): 8:46pm On Apr 12, 2015
Hazard has added more assist to his Epl tally. He now has 8 epl assist this season. Though it was nt a performance i like, but the hazard haters like numbers, and he is giving it to them. He is on course to win the POTY. I still maintain, "stats are like mini skirts, they dnt reveal everything".
Re: Who Will Win The EPL Player Of The Season? by Greatihex(m): 5:10pm On Apr 19, 2015
Hazard is nw giving the numbers they demand frm hm. Though he did nt play to my satisfaction against man u. That is what hates want, Numbers!
Re: Who Will Win The EPL Player Of The Season? by proxillin(m): 6:17pm On Apr 19, 2015
Hazard by miles. U dont need to be a Chelsea fan to know this.
Re: Who Will Win The EPL Player Of The Season? by Krasid(m): 8:03pm On Apr 19, 2015
Greatihex:
Hazard is nw giving the numbers they demand frm hm. Though he did nt play to my satisfaction against man u. That is what hates want, Numbers!
What numbers? It is not as if he scored a hat trick or a brace.I wonder why he didn't produce those 'numbers' in the game against PSG.
Re: Who Will Win The EPL Player Of The Season? by Greatihex(m): 8:58pm On Apr 19, 2015
Krasid:
What numbers? It is not as if he scored a hat trick or a brace.I wonder why he didn't produce those 'numbers' in the game against PSG.
sorry for ur pain.

(1) (Reply)

EPL: You’re Useless – Paul Scholes Slams Man Utd Star, Criticises Solskjaer / Lionel Messy Vs Christiano Ronaldo. Who Is Better? / Odibe Ready For Eagles Debut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.