Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,825 members, 7,802,635 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing (1098780 Views)

How To Root Infinix Hot Note X551 Android 5.1 Lollipop / This Infinix Hot Note Is Only N23,500. Will You Buy? - Jim's BIG Thing / Infinix Hot Note X551 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (508) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by osic(m): 4:33pm On Mar 10, 2015
How's the battery life like?
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by siajiboye: 4:40pm On Mar 10, 2015
You will be the first to have the device once the stock is available for sale

olahero:
Please, what's the meaning of this Pre-Oder of a thing nah? Are will going to wait tire ni? or it has not been in store? Jumia with useless delayment.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:10pm On Mar 10, 2015
FKO1:
Your comment reeks of Ignorance... So a phablet must have a stylus pen to be named note abi??

Define note?
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Thayay(m): 5:12pm On Mar 10, 2015
siajiboye:
Yes my dear

thank you bro
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Fibo27(m): 5:19pm On Mar 10, 2015
I just hope tђε̲̣̣̣̥ phone doesn't get unnecessarily HOT after α few minutes Θƒ usage like other Infinix models. This one that tђε̲̣̣̣̥ name Θƒ tђε̲̣̣̣̥ phone is Infinix HOT!!!
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by powerfuldudu: 5:20pm On Mar 10, 2015
Pre-order is back on Jumia. Hurry while stocks last
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by hillsate: 5:45pm On Mar 10, 2015
please any screen or anti scratch protection?
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 10, 2015
THIS PHONE GET POUCH? TO COVER SCREEN
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Samafroxy22(m): 6:02pm On Mar 10, 2015
tkyl:
THIS PHONE GET POUCH? TO COVER SCREEN
\lolz... what type of question is that... is it its pouch that is more important to you?
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Samafroxy22(m): 6:05pm On Mar 10, 2015
hillsate:
please any screen or anti scratch protection?
yes it comes with a built Shatter proof glass - Triluminos display - X-Reality Engine
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 10, 2015
Samafroxy22:

\lolz... what type of question is that... is it its pouch that is more important to you?

it is important to me! so the screen can be protected

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by tonychristopher: 6:19pm On Mar 10, 2015
chinco phone

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Samafroxy22(m): 6:24pm On Mar 10, 2015
tkyl:

it is important to me! so the screen can be protected
na wa to you ooooo
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Samafroxy22(m): 6:24pm On Mar 10, 2015
tonychristopher:
chinco phone
do you have option?
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by tonychristopher: 6:28pm On Mar 10, 2015
Yes

Motorola and LG
Samafroxy22:

do you have option?
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by angelod90: 6:30pm On Mar 10, 2015
blink182:
Tired of seeing these crappy gadgets. In the end, the so called 8 mega pixel camera can not match a 5mp camera from blackberry, I do not even want to use sony or samsung.

If you have money, get yourself a proper phone.
thats true. I have both the innjoo note and infinix hot note and having used both camera's I can sey they are crappy. The megapixel count is not an issue. the poor pictures is because they focus badly. was suprised by the poor quality of the innjoo note front facing 5mp
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Samafroxy22(m): 6:31pm On Mar 10, 2015
tonychristopher:
Yes

Motorola and LG
so... what LG and Motorola with same specs as this Infinix Note can be affordable at N23,500 ? tongue
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by tonychristopher: 6:34pm On Mar 10, 2015
Samafroxy22:

so... what LG and Motorola with same specs as this Infinix Note can be affordable at N23,500 ? tongue

cjinco
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by angelod90: 6:35pm On Mar 10, 2015
osic:
How's the battery life like?
the battery can hold for two days or more. the charger is also quick to fillup the battery when empty
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by chigozie391(m): 6:37pm On Mar 10, 2015
Tecno m6.crystal clear camera
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by gonaij: 6:39pm On Mar 10, 2015
blink182:
Tired of seeing these crappy gadgets. In the end, the so called 8 mega pixel camera can not match a 5mp camera from blackberry, I do not even want to use sony or samsung.

If you have money, get yourself a proper phone.

if you think this is crappy cam, then you a re wrong! have u heard any Infinix product with 4,000mAh battery? or any note phone? that a reason for you to know that their producing parts manufacturers are now different, I have opportunity to see the infinix hot note with their student ambassador, Lasu, and can tell you that, yea! the camera is superb, check out some pix below!

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by gonaij: 6:42pm On Mar 10, 2015
here are pix snapped with infinix hot note...

done forget to view the full image, because while I was uploading, nairaland will reduce a bit from the image quality, you can see more of the images snapped with infinix hot note at Fb.com/safasarena that is their student ambassador

3 Likes

Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by FKO1(m): 6:59pm On Mar 10, 2015
Graphene:

SOrry bro but its your post that reeks of ignorance. The term "note" is synonymous with writing (your dictionary will help). Writing is always done with either a stylus or a pen. The use of "note" was copied from samsung's galaxy note series. Theses were true notes because of the use of stylus and that's what differentiates it from others. An example is the iphone 6plus, its a 5.5" phone but apple never name it iphone 6 note. Why you ask? That's because the iphone doesn't have hand writing recognition due to lack of a stylus.
This infinix phone should have been call "Infinix hot pro"
martineverest:
The guy is rite.....'note' is used on smart device when it come with digitiser like stylus for writing and drawing....check all samsung dat have 'note' on their nomeclature.

bruh" note" is just a term anyone can use it(as it is in this case), stop making baseless assumptions, Apple named the iPhone 6 plus they saw it fit, you expected them to name their phone after a phone made by their rivals?? Nigerians can talk wetin dem know nothing of ... It doesn't matter if the phablet / phone has a stylus pen or not.. Its just a freaking term just like Samsung Galaxy ace or Sony Xperia Z.. Now are you telling me that the above phone's have anything related (specifications wise) to their names??
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by FKO1(m): 7:05pm On Mar 10, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Define note?

Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:17pm On Mar 10, 2015
[quote author=FKO1 post=31495736][/quote]

Take note of the word "written down" ...when Samsung introduced the note series, it's selling point was the stylus and ability for handwriting recognition, hence the name NOTE.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Mystiq25(m): 7:40pm On Mar 10, 2015
martin1985:

What has Jumia done to you this time around?
unlike Konga, jumia don't accept pay on delivery to my town (Jos). again they don't offer free delivery like Konga, the phone is N23500 but when I tried to placed my order on Jumia the price increases to N25,300.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by martineverest(m): 8:01pm On Mar 10, 2015
Nigerians and ignorance...y didnt samsung add 'note' on 'galaxy a7'?.....the 'plus' on iphone 6,'pro' on galaxy note 10 and 'xl' on nokia represents either size or extra function on d device......d 'note' on samsung and other products signifies a stylus input dat for digiter noting.......get it,man
FKO1:

bruh" note" is just a term anyone can use it(as it is in this case), stop making baseless assumptions, Apple named the iPhone 6 plus they saw it fit, you expected them to name their phone after a phone made by their rivals?? Nigerians can talk wetin dem know nothing of ... It doesn't matter if the phablet / phone has a stylus pen or not.. Its just a freaking term just like Samsung Galaxy ace or Sony Xperia Z.. Now are you telling me that the above phone's have anything related (specifications wise) to their names??
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by osic(m): 8:17pm On Mar 10, 2015
angelod90:
the battery can hold for two days or more. the charger is also quick to fillup the battery when empty

how many hours would the battery last while browsing on 3G before reaching 0%
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by FKO1(m): 8:31pm On Mar 10, 2015
martineverest:
Nigerians and ignorance...y didnt samsung add 'note' on 'galaxy a7'?.....the 'plus' on iphone 6,'pro' on galaxy note 10 and 'xl' on nokia represents either size or extra function on d device......d 'note' on samsung and other products signifies a stylus input dat for digiter noting.......get it,man
So it never occured to you that the "note" on the infinix represents either size or the specs of the phablet it must have a stylus before it can be called a note just because Samsung Products with similar specs and have stylus are called note... Its like saying a Car must have a spare tire or it's not a car...

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by FKO1(m): 8:36pm On Mar 10, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Take note of the word "written down" ...when Samsung introduced the note series, it's selling point was the stylus and ability for handwriting recognition, hence the name NOTE.

when Samsung introduced their note series the stylus was it's selling point ... now are we talking about a Samsung device on this thread or an infinix device? so tell me, without a stylus pen you can't write on a phablet or a phone?your vague and absurd way of reasoning is astonishing.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:45pm On Mar 10, 2015
FKO1:

when Samsung introduced their note series the stylus was it's selling point ... now are we talking about a Samsung device on this thread or an infinix device? so tell me, without a stylus pen you can't write on a phablet or a phone?your vague and absurd way of reasoning is astonishing.

I'm wasting energy exchanging words with with cos it's obvious you don't know anything..... P's:write is different from Type.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by FKO1(m): 8:54pm On Mar 10, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

I'm wasting energy exchanging words with with cos it's obvious you don't know anything..... P's:write is different from Type.
You are the one that doesn't know any thing, you can write and type on any Android device.. . @screenshot I did that without a stylus...

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (508) (Reply)

How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.