Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,778 members, 7,802,388 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] - Romance (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (148134 Views)

The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Ishilove: 5:03pm On Mar 13, 2015
In addendum, if y'all want to chat, there's a thread for that, so kindly minimise the derailing
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by vjsmiles: 5:04pm On Mar 13, 2015
Blackett:
Make I see how she go ban me for rule 2 again.

oooh you know the culprit?
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 13, 2015
Blackett:
Make I see how she go ban me for rule 2 again.
Banned and still chatting, chai.... I wonder how you managed to pull that stunt
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 13, 2015
Vickybee:

Yeah. The shorter one though.

Nice tongue

lol .. so you like the shortest one ? cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 13, 2015
mirexxx

I couldn't quote you cos your post was deleted..

I think i have seen you around Maryland or so.. you don't happen to have any business in Maryland..do you?
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 13, 2015
vjsmiles:

oooh you know the culprit?
Why not?

I get banned for coughing.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 13, 2015
D1ck:
Banned and still chatting, chai.... I wonder how you managed to pull that stunt
Which stunt?
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 13, 2015
Darkrebel666:

lol .. so you like the shortest one ? cheesy
hehee. I don't like him. He's just the cutest among the four. lipsrsealed
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by mirexxx(f): 5:13pm On Mar 13, 2015
Darkrebel666:
mirexxx

I couldn't quote you cos your post was deleted..

I think i have seen you around Maryland or so.. you don't happen to have any business in Maryland..do you?
I don't smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by vjsmiles: 5:14pm On Mar 13, 2015
Blackett:
Why not?

I get banned for coughing.

ndo o...
enjoy your prison term grin

we will be praying for your return
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 13, 2015
vjsmiles:

ndo o...
enjoy your prison term grin

we will be praying for your return
What prison term?

Did you understand what I wrote up there at all?
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 13, 2015
Vickybee, next time you want to use the word OCCUPY as a phrasal verb, use it with the preposition WITH. Nothing like 'Occupy In...'

All that jargon that you spewed that got hidden makes no sense even to somebody far better than you in the field. You are obviously not as smart as you think. We know dunces like you. In class, you retain the bottom positions but come online to try and impress folks with scientific jargon that you know nothing about.

For instance, what the heck is 'cranially inverted'. You can't speak good basic English but want to use big words and turn nouns into adverbs. It is clearly above what you can ever achieve in your shallow existence.

Ishilove, I love you. You mustn't ban me.

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by vjsmiles: 5:18pm On Mar 13, 2015
Blackett:
What prison term?

Did you understand what I wrote up there at all?
please make me understand

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 13, 2015
vjsmiles:
please make me understand
Nvm.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 13, 2015
cool

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by vjsmiles: 5:31pm On Mar 13, 2015
Blackett:
Nvm.
we good now eh?
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 13, 2015
Ishilove....

Please can you hang today's wooing thread on the top of romance section, then by 6:00 you unlock it.
It was created by jenimma this afternoon

Thanks
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 13, 2015
vjsmiles:
we good now eh?
We've always been good until you decided to fvck up when I told you to stop typing in caps. . . I see you're a good boy now.

Prison does wonders. wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Ishilove: 5:39pm On Mar 13, 2015
missclassy:
Ishilove....

Please can you hang today's wooing thread on the top of romance section, then by 6:00 you unlock it.
It was created by jenimma this afternoon

Thanks
Link please
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by vjsmiles: 5:40pm On Mar 13, 2015
Blackett:
We've always been good until you decided to fvck up when I told you to stop typing in caps. . . I see you're a good boy now.

Prison does wonders. wink
sharap o grin
i just decided to let that slide....
cheers smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by vjsmiles: 5:41pm On Mar 13, 2015
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Ishilove: 5:41pm On Mar 13, 2015
Haifif and Vickybee, break it up.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 13, 2015
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 13, 2015
Lalasticlala did u see the mail I sent you,
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 13, 2015
But Ishilove, I tried educating that uncouth simpleminded Vickybee on the difference between cranially inverted and rectocrenial inversion and you hid the post.

Anyway, I leave you to the court of Sango and all my fourteen native mothers (I mean, a won IYA mi osoronga merinla)
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 13, 2015
Jennimma:
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by lalasticlala(m): 5:49pm On Mar 13, 2015
Jennimma:

Ya
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by AfricanApple(f): 6:20pm On Mar 13, 2015
Dygeasy:
lol! Not like that at all smiley
then its like how angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 13, 2015
mirexxx:
I don't smiley

lol.. okay no p
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 13, 2015
Vickybee:

hehee. I don't like him. He's just the cutest among the four. lipsrsealed

First of all you said i was the cutest..now you saying the short dude is the cutest ...make up your mind, our handsomeness is confusing you grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (Reply)

2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) / Kingtblakhoc And His Actresses Pose In Lekki Flood (Photos) / Funny Text Messages You Can Send To Your Loved Ones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.