Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

Choice In Women: Relationship, Fitness And Health! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Choice In Women: Relationship, Fitness And Health! (622 Views)

Uche Mba: Nigerian Fitness Model Who Has A Perfect Body (Photos) / Fitness Motivator Grabs His Fiancee's Butt In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Fitness Couple! Nigerian Lady And Her Hubby Release Raunchy Bedroom Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Choice In Women: Relationship, Fitness And Health! by justmag(m): 12:05pm On Mar 07, 2015
As far as love goes i know you cant help who you love but Since I started working out, I set a standard for myself. I refuse to date a woman who doesn't work out OR take her health serious. I will try to encourage her but if that doesnt work then.......i dont know!!...So i told my friend about this and she said I am going to die single because not alot of women work out these days. Do you agree?? Or are my standard too high for Nigerian girls?
Re: Choice In Women: Relationship, Fitness And Health! by kilokeys(m): 12:07pm On Mar 07, 2015
nigerian girls..
gymnastics dem no do
bedmatics dem no gree
mathematics dem no sabi

lawa o
Re: Choice In Women: Relationship, Fitness And Health! by alberto2k(m): 12:12pm On Mar 07, 2015
You want to date a Nigerian girl that workout?undecided

Goodluck finding one bro cheesy
Re: Choice In Women: Relationship, Fitness And Health! by ConfessionsNgr: 12:12pm On Mar 07, 2015
From what I see, many nigerian women are lazy to workout until they get fat, before they remember the gym. But I'm sure women use the gym you use too so pick from them smiley
Re: Choice In Women: Relationship, Fitness And Health! by iceberylin(m): 12:13pm On Mar 07, 2015
Hit on the super falcons grin
Re: Choice In Women: Relationship, Fitness And Health! by elantraceey(f): 12:15pm On Mar 07, 2015
kilokeys:
nigerian girls..
gymnastics dem no do
bedmatics dem no gree
mathematics dem no sabi

lawa o

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Choice In Women: Relationship, Fitness And Health! by justmag(m): 12:20pm On Mar 07, 2015
ConfessionsNgr:
From what I see, many nigerian women are lazy to workout until they get fat, before they remember the gym. But I'm sure women use the gym you use too so pick from them smiley

Yes they do! But a lot of them are what my friend like to call "confirmed prostitutes!"
Re: Choice In Women: Relationship, Fitness And Health! by justmag(m): 12:23pm On Mar 07, 2015
iceberylin:
Hit on the super falcons grin

lmaooo...good one. But kno. Have u seen their faces??

(1) (Reply)

Does She Want To Use And Dump Me? Should I Do It? / The Do's And Don'ts Of Texting In Relationships / Pregnant Woman Wahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.