Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

Photos: OAU Students Jostle For Pastor Kumuyi’s Seat - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photos: OAU Students Jostle For Pastor Kumuyi’s Seat (33675 Views)

OAU Students Celebrate Their Costume Day In Style. Photos / Female OAU Students Climb Mast To Celebrate Their Graduation(pic / OAU Students Jostle For Kumuyi's Seat After Crusade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: OAU Students Jostle For Pastor Kumuyi’s Seat by ifekemmie(f): 12:53am On Mar 08, 2015
With all due respect,what has poverty got to do with this?undecided

I tire º°˚
Re: Photos: OAU Students Jostle For Pastor Kumuyi’s Seat by jerryboie10(m): 12:53am On Mar 08, 2015
FrancisTony:
Poverty is a disease. Not surprised it's coming from OAU students.
u no well,bruh#,abeg always reason b4 u talk
Re: Photos: OAU Students Jostle For Pastor Kumuyi’s Seat by nzeaji(m): 3:10am On Mar 08, 2015
A carnal mind will not understand spiritual things. It takes a spirit filled individual filled with the Holy Ghost to understand spiritual things, seasons and the significant of certain actions.

SELAH!!!
Re: Photos: OAU Students Jostle For Pastor Kumuyi’s Seat by redsun(m): 6:09am On Mar 08, 2015
FrancisTony:

University students for that matter! That is they are totally unproductive, they font have common sense. Common ants are more than rational and more creative than them.
Re: Photos: OAU Students Jostle For Pastor Kumuyi’s Seat by akigbemaru: 6:33am On Mar 08, 2015
kumuyi the god of gullibles.
Re: Photos: OAU Students Jostle For Pastor Kumuyi’s Seat by Seun360(m): 7:38am On Mar 08, 2015
MillionDollars:
nonsense hustling, when their mates are hustling money
[color=#006600][/color]
Money is not everything.
Re: Photos: OAU Students Jostle For Pastor Kumuyi’s Seat by popson1st: 8:48am On Mar 08, 2015
Fo.ols
Re: Photos: OAU Students Jostle For Pastor Kumuyi’s Seat by rhymxkid(m): 8:55am On Mar 08, 2015
FrancisTony:
I guess u shouldn't take advantage of the freedom of speech rights u have.. What has poverty got to do with faith here?? Next time just ignore instead of spewing ur contagious ailments here.. U better not try to reply or else..##
Re: Photos: OAU Students Jostle For Pastor Kumuyi’s Seat by 2kris(m): 10:31am On Mar 08, 2015
FrancisTony:
its not poverty bro.i will do more if i am there...there is blessing attached to it..its all abt faith and believ..eg human with the issue of blood
Re: Photos: OAU Students Jostle For Pastor Kumuyi’s Seat by neocortex: 10:38am On Mar 08, 2015
Danhumprey:
With all due respect,what has poverty got to do with this?undecided

He meant poverty of the mind
Re: Photos: OAU Students Jostle For Pastor Kumuyi’s Seat by rabzy: 12:22pm On Mar 08, 2015
2kris:
its not poverty bro.i will do more if i am there...there is blessing attached to it..its all abt faith and believ..eg human with the issue of blood

Yeah instead of going after the chair and getting injured in the rush. You can just be packing the sand from anywhere he tread, put them in as many bottles as you can find, pour water and drink morning afternoon and night. Or you can lobby to be his dry cleaner so that you can wear his clothes every night before you wash them. It is guarantedd all your problems will be solved.
Re: Photos: OAU Students Jostle For Pastor Kumuyi’s Seat by mechanics(m): 3:06pm On Mar 08, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=31396281][/quote] dey want to also grap their own miracles.
Re: Photos: OAU Students Jostle For Pastor Kumuyi’s Seat by crowniran(m): 4:02pm On Mar 08, 2015
FrancisTony:
its good to Ve haters..... God give me more haters!!!
Re: Photos: OAU Students Jostle For Pastor Kumuyi’s Seat by Mikebis(m): 4:34pm On Mar 08, 2015
redsun:

University students for that matter! That is they are totally unproductive, they font have common sense. Common ants are more than rational and more creative than them.
prove ur own common sense sir
Re: Photos: OAU Students Jostle For Pastor Kumuyi’s Seat by Dubemkelly(m): 5:49pm On Mar 08, 2015
FrancisTony:
When it comes to religious issues. I advise you choose your diction properly. There's sense in every nonsense christians do...Just leave them and their God. The man used "PROBLEMS" to pass his message and maybe those guys had faith that their problems are lifted up on lifting or touching the seat the man of God sat on. #Faith
Re: Photos: OAU Students Jostle For Pastor Kumuyi’s Seat by 2kris(m): 7:04pm On Mar 08, 2015
rabzy:

Yeah instead of going after the chair and getting injured in the rush. You can just be packing the sand from anywhere he tread, put them in as many bottles as you can find, pour water and drink morning afternoon and night. Or you can lobby to be his dry cleaner so that you can wear his clothes every night before you wash them. It is guarantedd all your problems will be solved.
thanks for the insult.but let me remind u that it is what u believe that works for u and dnt mock christianity cuz it was created with believe.i rest my case were u are bro dnt mention me again
Re: Photos: OAU Students Jostle For Pastor Kumuyi’s Seat by Bexson: 11:04pm On Mar 08, 2015
nzeaji:
A carnal mind will not understand spiritual things. It takes a spirit filled individual filled with the Holy Ghost to understand spiritual things, seasons and the significant of certain actions.

SELAH!!!
Tah! Nothing like that jare. Na stupidity dey worry una.
Re: Photos: OAU Students Jostle For Pastor Kumuyi’s Seat by Bexson: 11:06pm On Mar 08, 2015
rhymxkid:
I guess u shouldn't take advantage of the freedom of speech rights u have.. What has poverty got to do with faith here?? Next time just ignore instead of spewing ur contagious ailments here.. U better not try to reply or else..##
Or else what will happen? Nigeria and their religious fanatism. mtcheerw
Re: Photos: OAU Students Jostle For Pastor Kumuyi’s Seat by ekmike(m): 6:33am On Mar 09, 2015
Too many religious perverts have hindered the godly ones from commenting. Anyway, My comments is that what you believe, works for you.
Re: Photos: OAU Students Jostle For Pastor Kumuyi’s Seat by itstpia99: 6:36am On Mar 09, 2015
The person carrying the chair is elderly and does not look nigerian.

Are you saying that's an OAU student, and if so, is that the type of thing he'd be into?
Re: Photos: OAU Students Jostle For Pastor Kumuyi’s Seat by itstpia99: 6:37am On Mar 09, 2015
Is there any evidence that picture was taken in nigeria?
Re: Photos: OAU Students Jostle For Pastor Kumuyi’s Seat by davidmascot(m): 11:40pm On Mar 11, 2015
FrancisTony:

Anybody who criticize their prestigious University is either an illiterate or has failed their school P.UTME before.

cheesy
Then prove him wrong then havent you sat for the school's PUTME before?
Re: Photos: OAU Students Jostle For Pastor Kumuyi’s Seat by csimms7: 9:51pm On May 19, 2015
At all those who have said something wrong, I wonder what your positions are in life. I can bet that the tens, hundreds or thousands who rushed to touch the chair are far better than you all. Respect people's religious beliefs and uhm lastly, get a life!

For me, if I were there, Id rush and do same. Just incase you want to know more about me, you can ask or meet up with me, I'm sure I'm better than all the trash talkers. I'm doubly sure.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Little Boy Found Hawking In Cross River Enrolled In School (Photos) / Akintobi Ifeoluwa Elizabeth Is The Best Marketing Student In Nigeria (Photos) / Abuja Private School Owners Reject Wike’s Fee Hike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.