Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,188 members, 7,807,640 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

Rear Left Light And The City Metal Emblem Of Honda City 2007 Model Wanted - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Rear Left Light And The City Metal Emblem Of Honda City 2007 Model Wanted (2428 Views)

My Honda City 2007 Problem / What Is The Recommended Transmission Fluid For Honda City 2007 / Reasons Why Front-wheel Drive Sucks And Why Rear-wheel Drive Is best (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rear Left Light And The City Metal Emblem Of Honda City 2007 Model Wanted by surrogatesng: 6:25pm On Mar 07, 2015
I have a honda city 2007 which i just painted recently.The car was vandalized where it was parked by the painter.The city emblem at the rear was removed and also the left rear light was damaged.Please does anyone know where i can buy the replacement.I have attached a sample picture of a honda city 2007 with yellow circles showing the part i need.Please if you know how much the price is and where i can get it.If you have a contact please drop it here.

Re: Rear Left Light And The City Metal Emblem Of Honda City 2007 Model Wanted by Ladipodeal: 11:15pm On Mar 07, 2015
Will get you the price from Ladipo market lagos on Monday
Re: Rear Left Light And The City Metal Emblem Of Honda City 2007 Model Wanted by AutosBay(m): 12:40pm On Mar 08, 2015
Would suggest you visit AUTO PARTS trade fair Complex along Badagry Expressway, if you reside in that area, alternatively call 08080272682 if you stay in the Island they are autos expert, or you try Ladipo Market as Ladipodeal has told you.
Re: Rear Left Light And The City Metal Emblem Of Honda City 2007 Model Wanted by eherbal(m): 9:48pm On Mar 08, 2015
Ladipodeal:
Will get you the price from Ladipo market lagos on Monday
ill like to know the price for both front trafficators for 93 Honda Bullet, and the complete rear lights (white) thanks

Re: Rear Left Light And The City Metal Emblem Of Honda City 2007 Model Wanted by eherbal(m): 9:56pm On Mar 08, 2015
dbliss25@gmail.com waiting for ya mail
Re: Rear Left Light And The City Metal Emblem Of Honda City 2007 Model Wanted by eherbal(m): 9:59pm On Mar 08, 2015
eherbal:
dbliss25@gmail.com waiting for ya mail
if I can get all the emblems will be an added advantage. The 'honda,' 'accord', and the '2.0 ils'

(1) (Reply)

Fuel Injection Tester With Ultrasonic Bathing Presented By Multi Autolab / My Ordeal With The Nigerian Policemen / The New Innoson G5 Suv-off-road Performance Meets On-road Comfort.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.