Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? (47784 Views)

My brother is driving me nut - How Should I Handle This Family Issue? / Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? / How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 07, 2015
You heard that your teenage daughter is in a man's house, as a mother/father you rush down in panic to the place, only to find the door locked.

You try to peep inside, no way.

You try to call her phone but it's switched off. The only proof u have is her shoes that are in front of the guy's house!

As a smart parent, how will you handle this delicate issue without embarrassing yourself ?

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 07, 2015
take those shoes home to wait for ur daughter. .....its a case to settle at home.

322 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? by phabuloz(m): 7:48pm On Mar 07, 2015
R naija modas no go mind to embarrass demself. Like say dem bin no d do am

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 07, 2015
afolag:
take those shoes home to wait for ur daughter. .....its a case to settle at home.
lol!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? by itstpia99: 7:50pm On Mar 07, 2015
Na face me i face you, or is the guy packing something inside shoes?

and what exactly is embarassing about the matter?

10 Likes

Re: Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? by Tallesty1(m): 7:51pm On Mar 07, 2015
phabuloz:
Some.
Re: Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? by itstpia99: 7:51pm On Mar 07, 2015
phabuloz:

embarass meaning what?

Which kind of i.diot guy is being referred to here?

6 Likes

Re: Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? by goodmorning40: 8:00pm On Mar 07, 2015
Knock very hard on that door until they open, carry ur daughter go ur house

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? by kilokeys(m): 8:01pm On Mar 07, 2015
bang at the door like crazy...

there is no way a Man would hear the mother of his babe wailing at the door and still keep his er.ction..

e go faint..
lol.

175 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 07, 2015
itstpia99:

embarass meaning what?

read the question again, u don't seem to understand
Re: Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? by VickyRotex(f): 8:02pm On Mar 07, 2015
undecided undecided lipsrsealed undecided

Il get a carpenter to pull the door down

Thats not embarrassing right? undecided

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 07, 2015
I will break down that house! angry
bkus if I say mah go call police or neighbors, the man fit do anything to my daughter!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? by AndreRose(f): 8:05pm On Mar 07, 2015
goodmorning40:
Knock very hard on that door until they open, carry ur daughter go ur house
And the way the mother would look at the daughter when she comes out, eeh and the loads of question she would be asked at home.
And as for the man, he should make sure nothing happened between them because the mother won't even mind embarrassing herself and the man too.

4 Likes

Re: Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? by itstpia99: 8:09pm On Mar 07, 2015
lofty900:
read the question again, u don't seem to understand

what is there to understand?

What is embarassing about the matter?
Re: Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? by phabuloz(m): 8:23pm On Mar 07, 2015
Tallesty1:
Some.
yea not all modas
Re: Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? by phabuloz(m): 8:25pm On Mar 07, 2015
itstpia99:

embarass meaning what?

ur suppose daughter boyfriend

1 Like

Re: Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? by itstpia99: 8:26pm On Mar 07, 2015
AndreRose:

And the way the mother would look at the daughter when she comes out, eeh and the loads of question she would be asked at home.
And as for the man, he should make sure nothing happened between them because the mother won't even mind embarrassing herself and the man too.

in what way is she embarassing herself?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? by itstpia99: 8:26pm On Mar 07, 2015
phabuloz:
my suppose daughter boyfriend

So. . . . .

how does some weirdo trying to date your daughter translate as embarassment for you?

am i missing something?

1 Like

Re: Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 8:30pm On Mar 07, 2015
Daughter of what age?

8 Likes

Re: Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? by AndreRose(f): 8:32pm On Mar 07, 2015
itstpia99:

in what way is she embarassing herself?
Some mothers can't just help themselves. They will take it to the extreme and and over do it that you will here one say "madam its ok the man is already handled the proper way, easy". And she won't care, she will continue ranting about what the man did, "Its my daughter ofcourse what kind of man is he".And the rest.
Well, it depends on the girls age.

2 Likes

Re: Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? by phabuloz(m): 8:34pm On Mar 07, 2015
itstpia99:

So. . . . .

how does some weirdo trying to date your daughter translate as embarassment for you?

am i missing something?
yea ur missing a lot,ur daughter is suppose to focus on her education not to indulge in any intimate relationship up to the point of her visiting the man/boy

3 Likes

Re: Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? by HizMissy(f): 8:44pm On Mar 07, 2015
VickyRotex:

i think i like you

2 Likes

Re: Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 07, 2015
VickyRotex:

after that what next?

1 Like

Re: Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? by VickyRotex(f): 9:29pm On Mar 07, 2015
HizMissy:

i think i like you

smiley grin

Thank you
Re: Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? by VickyRotex(f): 9:31pm On Mar 07, 2015
lofty900:
after that what next?

Get/pull her out of the house noni...

She wee eat her cane when we get home... sad angry

1 Like

Re: Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? by veave(f): 9:42pm On Mar 07, 2015
If she's underage, the 3 of us will beat ourselves that day until we are tired. If she's not, I'll pick the shoes, we'll continue at home.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? by Ewuro4: 3:04am On Mar 08, 2015
lofty900:
u heard dat ur teenage daughter is in a man's house , as the mother u rush down in panic to the place only to find the door locked. u try to peep inside, no way ! u try to call her phone but it's switched off. The only proof u have is her shoes that are in front of the guy's house! As a smart parent, how will u handle this delicate issue without embarrassing yourself ?

Who cares if I'm embarrassed? undecided I will tear that door down and get her out from that God forsaken room at instant angry

veave:
If she's underage, the 3 of us will beat ourselves that day until we are tired. If she's not, I'll pick the shoes, we'll continue at home.
cheesy cheesy cheesy 3 fighting

She's a teenager and as long as she still lives & survives off of me, I'm in total control of her life and decisions...Or move out and sign an affidavit of independence. Nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? by LewisO: 11:15am On Mar 08, 2015
[size=15pt]No matter her age, u will now lock my daughter in your house abi? When i can see her shoes outside, issokay.smiley

Thunder ⚡ wey go fire u that day, na newly made. angry

And as for the pikin mata, i reserve my judgment.
[/size]

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? by SmooshCHN: 11:16am On Mar 08, 2015
This is what my Mum will surely do.

[b]She'll take a photo of the shoe and the house and walk back home. Then arriving home you think all is well. hmm, then she tells me we're going to the church from there, she picks up the pastor, and from there pick up a mature Police man then off the the guys house I'm sure by then, the girl will already feel like disappearing. Then we reach this guy's house and then both of them receives the preaching. By then you would be wishing you never had a punny. and hears all consequences of what they've done spiritually, physically the police makes sure all is well and consequences if it's a case of underage and to know the consequences if he is spotted around the girl and then when she gets home, she'll personal do her job as a Mother and correct her mistakes of not being observant after the beating you'll receive that neighbors will come to save you. With that all eyes are on you. Your Aunts and Uncle will be briefed and then they'll send their advices.

From Personal experience you'll only feel the pain only for a month after that I (you'll) appreciate her for what she did that day almost all my (your) life.

My Mum is mean but if my life is better it's OK. [/b] tongue wink

21 Likes

Re: Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? by Sijo01(f): 11:17am On Mar 08, 2015
Hang around and wait for the door to be open if after knocking and they refuse to open.
Re: Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? by mmsen: 11:18am On Mar 08, 2015
You raised a ho.

You already failed as a parent.

Nothing more to be done.

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

what does Nigerian law say about children born out of wedlock? / Nigerian Identical Twin Grandmas Slay In Matching Outfits (Photos) / Photo Of Food Items Bought For A Bride's Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.