Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? (47788 Views)

My brother is driving me nut - How Should I Handle This Family Issue? / Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? / How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 08, 2015
smsdigito:

wao, i will borrow a rusted cutlass the type that if it enters someones' skin the person will catch rabies immediately and trek to the house scratch the cutlass on the floor and shout you people finish am waiting at the door, today there must be a death recorded.
Then i will sit down and be whistling my native war song which says " war na war, war na war biko warn na war no matter how small war na war".
Just imagine the rest of the story.
u just succeeded in embarrassing urself! lol
Re: Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? by Odunharry(m): 4:18pm On Mar 08, 2015
VickyRotex:

Before nko

He wee pay for my daughter's damages too.. grin
50-50.
I dont have to follow her to school na undecided
lol.. which damage? wetin your daughter enjoy? Dem force her to go the house?
Re: Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? by adenlemmanuel: 4:22pm On Mar 08, 2015
dat neighbourhood go knw say wahala dey oh!.... I already have a clue my daughter is in there, wetin b embarrassment for d matter again, na rescue mission now
Re: Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? by DePrynCe: 4:31pm On Mar 08, 2015
I think what I shud do as her Parents is 2 stay-put in de house when she reurns I'll then asked/purnish her. What's de point going there 2 create a scene! What's de point picking her shoes,what is she going to wear after afters? Afterall, she's not de first nor de last 2 doing this. I'll learn 2 wash my dirty linen inside then pour de dirty water outside than de reverse. #good parents scold dia wards inside#
Re: Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? by Pamcrest(f): 4:33pm On Mar 08, 2015
As a parent, I will break that door down. What is embarassment....my teenage daughter? And that paedophile will get seriously hurt oh....I trust my brothers! grin
My humble submission
Re: Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? by DECOtech(m): 4:41pm On Mar 08, 2015
lofty900:
You heard that your teenage daughter is in a man's house, as a mother/father you rush down in panic to the place, only to find the door locked.

You try to peep inside, no way.

You try to call her phone but it's switched off. The only proof u have is her shoes that are in front of the guy's house!

As a smart parent, how will you handle this delicate issue without embarrassing yourself ?

If you are afraid of embarrassment, after confirming where your daughter actually is, just go back home and allow them have have their fun.

But if you already feel embarrassed at your daughter's actions, whats there to avoid any longer? PUT YOUR FOOT TO THAT DAMNED DOOR AND BRING IT DOWN!
Re: Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? by VickyRotex(f): 4:41pm On Mar 08, 2015
Odunharry:

lol.. which damage? wetin your daughter enjoy? Dem force her to go the house?

She is a teen remember

The guy took advantage of that fact, cos she could be easily persuaded...

Besides, we were not told in the story, maybe the guy kidnapped her, who knows? undecided sad
Re: Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? by DECOtech(m): 4:42pm On Mar 08, 2015
lofty900:
You heard that your teenage daughter is in a man's house, as a mother/father you rush down in panic to the place, only to find the door locked.

You try to peep inside, no way.

You try to call her phone but it's switched off. The only proof u have is her shoes that are in front of the guy's house!

As a smart parent, how will you handle this delicate issue without embarrassing yourself ?

If you are afraid of embarrassment, after confirming where your daughter actually is, just go back home and allow them have have their fun.

But if you already feel embarrassed (which is the way I would feel) at your daughter's actions, whats there to avoid any longer? PUT YOUR FOOT TO THAT DAMNED DOOR AND BRING IT DOWN!
Re: Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? by Odunharry(m): 4:53pm On Mar 08, 2015
VickyRotex:

She is a teen remember

The guy took advantage of that fact, cos she could be easily persuaded...

Besides, we were not told in the story, maybe the guy kidnapped her, who knows? undecided sad
she no fit shout? abi her parents no teach her well? children ds days Don wise pass that one.

we were not told if she went there all by herself
Re: Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 08, 2015
stanisbaratheon:

what if she can afford to buy another one that looks exactly like that one?
na to collect evidence.
Re: Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? by erico2k2(m): 5:15pm On Mar 08, 2015
phabuloz:
yea ur missing a lot,ur daughter is suppose to focus on her education not to indulge in any intimate relationship up to the point of her visiting the man/boy
and what happens if they man is same age as the Daughter ie 19 yrs
Re: Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? by 400billionman: 5:20pm On Mar 08, 2015
goodmorning40:
Knock very hard on that door until they open, carry ur daughter go ur house

Correct, perhaps the damage is yet to be done..
Re: Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? by VickyRotex(f): 5:40pm On Mar 08, 2015
Odunharry:
she no fit shout? abi her parents no teach her well? children ds days Don wise pass that one.

we were not told if she went there all by herself

cheesy cheesy We were not told that she is one of the Children of this days grin tongue

We were not told if her mouth was covered or not angry
Re: Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? by Nickymezor(f): 6:10pm On Mar 08, 2015
Truckpusher:
I'll bring down the entire fuccking door.
Of course the he-goat is aware what will follow next. angry
grin grin...I can only imagine wat wil happen...Ur gonna d re -design his body cheesy
Re: Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? by matingo(f): 6:12pm On Mar 08, 2015
Nothing to be embarrassed about. I knock loudly and demand for the door to be opened immediately
Re: Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? by erico2k2(m): 6:15pm On Mar 08, 2015
matingo:
Nothing to be embarrassed about. I knock loudly and demand for the door to be opened immediately
how about they came out and both man and girl are 19?
Re: Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? by Odunharry(m): 6:19pm On Mar 08, 2015
VickyRotex:

cheesy cheesy We were not told that she is one of the Children of this days grin tongue

We were not told if her mouth was covered or not angry
lol..can we conclude she went there all by herself,? I believe say she no blind when the Bros dey lock door?
Re: Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? by VickyRotex(f): 7:00pm On Mar 08, 2015
Odunharry:
lol..can we conclude she went there all by herself,? I believe say she no blind when the Bros dey lock door?

Can we conclude her hands were tied and she couldn't drag for freedom? cheesy grin

Oya lemme just conclude sha, not like I agree ooo
So that you wont tag me iya aje smiley
Re: Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? by Odunharry(m): 7:09pm On Mar 08, 2015
VickyRotex:

Can we conclude her hands were tied and she couldn't drag for freedom? cheesy grin

Oya lemme just conclude sha, not like I agree ooo
So that you wont tag me iya aje smiley
lol..funny woman.

let conclude she sneaked out of her parent's house
Re: Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? by VickyRotex(f): 7:14pm On Mar 08, 2015
Odunharry:
lol..funny woman.

let conclude she sneaked out of her parent's house

Okay, lets conclude the guy jazzed her to do so grin

Se finis... shiknena...

Ive concluded finally smiley
Re: Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? by Truckpusher(m): 7:17pm On Mar 08, 2015
Nickymezor:
grin grin...I can only imagine wat wil happen...Ur gonna d re -design his body cheesy
Taking my teenage daughter into a room wether with the mindset of having sex or not is a strong violation and insult on my family and I'll show up ready to die or to be killed after all the individual want to destroy what I have and I have no qualms destroying the person. angry angry
Re: Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? by Nickymezor(f): 7:24pm On Mar 08, 2015
Truckpusher:
Taking my teenage daughter into a room wether with the mindset of having sex or not is a strong violation and insult on my family and I'll show up ready to die or to be killed after all the individual want to destroy what I have and I have no qualms destroying the person. angry angry
I totally agree with u...he shouldnt be spared
Re: Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? by sharpchap: 7:26pm On Mar 08, 2015
omo na die oooo! will knock like thunder on the door with my axe. if no response will break the door down and dismantle both of them. mcheeew dem no dey fear anambra man ??
Re: Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? by phabuloz(m): 7:27pm On Mar 08, 2015
ybalogs:

why take the risk when you can avoid it by just breaking down that door and dragging your daughter by her ear.leaving her to complete the fuckery could lead to loads of mishaps faaaa
u will end up disgracing dat ur child for the community to see

1 Like

Re: Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? by phabuloz(m): 7:29pm On Mar 08, 2015
Kingsasian:
meaning ur mother dey do....lol. Abeg na u indirectly tell us o.
nah she is not dat type,beside I don't have a sister(tongue-out)
Re: Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? by phabuloz(m): 7:30pm On Mar 08, 2015
erico2k2:

and what happens if they man is same age as the Daughter ie 19 yrs
she is not suppose to be dating dat her age
Re: Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? by Truckpusher(m): 7:38pm On Mar 08, 2015
Nickymezor:
I totally agree with u...he shouldnt be spared
Simple .

There are some crimes against you that you shouldn't wait for the Government in a country like Nigeria where justice can be bought and sold.I will take my chances and face the consequences.
let me be the one receiving blames and not 'sorry o'
Re: Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? by Odunharry(m): 8:02pm On Mar 08, 2015
VickyRotex:

Okay, lets conclude the guy jazzed her to do so grin

Se finis... shiknena...

Ive concluded finally smiley
mba, let assume she has been visiting always
Re: Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? by VickyRotex(f): 8:10pm On Mar 08, 2015
Odunharry:

mba, let assume she has been visiting always

Nononono... thats the one am not gonna accept/assume

This could be her 1st time you know
Re: Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? by Nickymezor(f): 8:33pm On Mar 08, 2015
Truckpusher:
Simple .

There are some crimes against you that you shouldn't wait for the Government in a country like Nigeria where justice can be bought and sold.I will take my chances and face the consequences.
let me be the one receiving blames and not 'sorry o'
Abi ooo....Ur on point smiley
Re: Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? by ybalogs(m): 8:52pm On Mar 08, 2015
phabuloz:
u will end up disgracing dat ur child for the community to see
if you'd choose between disgrace and STD/unwanted pregnancy,which would you go for?
Re: Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? by Odunharry(m): 8:59pm On Mar 08, 2015
VickyRotex:

Nononono... thats the one am not gonna accept/assume

This could be her 1st time you know
lol... it could be first time for the guy too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

what does Nigerian law say about children born out of wedlock? / Nigerian Identical Twin Grandmas Slay In Matching Outfits (Photos) / Photo Of Food Items Bought For A Bride's Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.