Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,203 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? (47785 Views)

My brother is driving me nut - How Should I Handle This Family Issue? / Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? / How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? by VickyRotex(f): 9:06pm On Mar 08, 2015
Odunharry:

lol... it could be first time for the guy too

undecided undecided undecided sad sad

Even though, he shouldn't have cry cry
Re: Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 08, 2015
Elvis506:
without embarrassing yourself?
I really don't care. it's even good I embarrass myself cos when we get home, she's gonna receive 10times bigger the embarrassment I received smiley
Re: Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? by Odunharry(m): 9:48pm On Mar 08, 2015
VickyRotex:

undecided undecided undecided sad sad

Even though, he shouldn't have cry cry
the babe for no follow am if she dey here her mother advice.. lol
Re: Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? by SAZZYSKOLY(m): 9:57pm On Mar 08, 2015
Soooooo on point.
kilokeys:
bang at the door like crazy...

there is no way a Man would hear the mother of his babe wailing at the door and still keep his er.ction..

e go faint..
lol.
Re: Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 08, 2015
afolag:
take those shoes home to wait for ur daughter. .....its a case to settle at home.
yes oh cheesy same thought!
Re: Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 08, 2015
ram the house down with my TUNDRA, if she's not there I'd claim its an accident(money will fix problems) if she's there, I'd be like 'fyiok you man!! you are going down tonight!' , as a military man wey I be, I go pull her ears straight to the car, take her home and flog her upside down.
Re: Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? by VickyRotex(f): 10:51pm On Mar 08, 2015
Odunharry:
the babe for no follow am if she dey here her mother advice.. lol

I thought we agreed that maybe she was kidnapped, we weren't told... cheesy

Oya make we close am for here..

Share the grace grin
Re: Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? by Odunharry(m): 11:25pm On Mar 08, 2015
VickyRotex:

I thought we agreed that maybe she was kidnapped, we weren't told... cheesy

Oya make we close am for here..

Share the grace grin
lol.. we didn't agree.

eyes close.
Re: Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? by eduxerxes: 11:37pm On Mar 08, 2015
For G's sake, the guy deserves a free and fair Erection...the mumsy should just wait for d daughter @ home. Na him drag her come him house?
Re: Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? by Nobody: 2:15am On Mar 09, 2015
Not a parent yet,but if that happens when am one or to my kid sister,am gonna burst open da goddamm door n teach da piimp some real n nasty lessons
Re: Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? by phabuloz(m): 7:03am On Mar 09, 2015
ybalogs:

if you'd choose between disgrace and STD/unwanted pregnancy,which would you go for?
I choose none

1 Like

Re: Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? by VickyRotex(f): 7:18am On Mar 09, 2015
Odunharry:

lol.. we didn't agree.

eyes close.

embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed sad
Re: Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? by Odunharry(m): 9:08am On Mar 09, 2015
VickyRotex:

embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed sad
lol..good morning.. that face make you frown this beautiful morning no fit you, abeg smile jo.

have a nice week ma
Re: Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? by kingDarius(m): 9:24am On Mar 09, 2015
afolag:
take those shoes home to wait for ur daughter. .....its a case to settle at home.
And await her with morning after pills.
Re: Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? by mrkings84(m): 9:42am On Mar 09, 2015
will pray for her deliverance lol
Re: Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? by erico2k2(m): 12:17pm On Mar 09, 2015
phabuloz:
she is not suppose to be dating dat her age
and he is not suppose to be dating at that age.if my son if 19 take ur daughter of 19 and U want to let hell lose well U gt the pare ts of the boy to face cos they arw if same age and same offence so idealy U deal with ur daughter I deal with my Son
Re: Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? by erico2k2(m): 12:18pm On Mar 09, 2015
Rexxie:
Not a parent yet,but if that happens when am one or to my kid sister,am gonna burst open da goddamm door n teach da piimp some real n nasty lessons
like I said hiw if the so called love-vendor is 17 and ur sist is 18.what will U do?
Re: Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? by VickyRotex(f): 2:34pm On Mar 09, 2015
Odunharry:
lol..good morning.. that face make you frown this beautiful morning no fit you, abeg smile jo.

have a nice week ma

smiley smiley cheesy cheesy

Have a great week too... smiley
Re: Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 09, 2015
erico2k2:

like I said hiw if the so called love-vendor is 17 and ur sist is 18.what will U do?
wow,,if shes 18 n hes 17,i gonna call momma or i gonna go right in there n knock his goddamm teeth off..
Re: Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? by ybalogs(m): 6:57pm On Mar 09, 2015
phabuloz:
I choose none
I wish us none by God's grace
Re: Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? by tottinova: 5:25pm On May 05, 2015
I go burst door kill person pikin
Re: Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? by mikolo80: 3:48pm On Sep 13, 2016
phabuloz:
yea ur missing a lot,ur daughter is suppose to focus on her education not to indulge in any intimate relationship up to the point of her visiting the man/boy
yeah them after the education when she don old finish the movies will now expect her to magically bring husband. Foolishness of the highest order

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

what does Nigerian law say about children born out of wedlock? / Nigerian Identical Twin Grandmas Slay In Matching Outfits (Photos) / Photo Of Food Items Bought For A Bride's Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.