Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,382 members, 7,781,071 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:25 AM

Wow. I Finally Saw A Pretty Girl With The Flattest Yansh and bosom - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wow. I Finally Saw A Pretty Girl With The Flattest Yansh and bosom (8052 Views)

"I Saw A Lady Cat-walking Unclad At Opebi Road Last Night" - Man Claims (photo) / Guy Ramming His Long Banana Into A Girl’s Yansh And The Yansh Got Teared Off! / I Have The Sexiest And Flattest Tommy On Nairaland (picture Proof) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow. I Finally Saw A Pretty Girl With The Flattest Yansh and bosom by Joel3(m): 9:57pm On Mar 07, 2015
this girl is too pretty
but complete flat ass and breast. slim girl.

guys can you enjoy such girl? what do you think

even the tight jeans drop from her waist. she has to draw it up every time

1 Like

Re: Wow. I Finally Saw A Pretty Girl With The Flattest Yansh and bosom by Mattpopson101: 9:59pm On Mar 07, 2015
Re: Wow. I Finally Saw A Pretty Girl With The Flattest Yansh and bosom by BluePearls(m): 10:04pm On Mar 07, 2015
What girl?

1 Like

Re: Wow. I Finally Saw A Pretty Girl With The Flattest Yansh and bosom by Mattpopson101: 10:05pm On Mar 07, 2015
Help me ask OP
BluePearls:
What girl?

2 Likes

Re: Wow. I Finally Saw A Pretty Girl With The Flattest Yansh and bosom by Pinkiedearie(f): 10:07pm On Mar 07, 2015
Where the girl?

1 Like

Re: Wow. I Finally Saw A Pretty Girl With The Flattest Yansh and bosom by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 07, 2015
LMFAO. He makes it sound like he just saw a unicorn on high heels.

It happens, bro. No ass having women do exist.

Now breathe slowly & you'll get over the shock or whatever.

6 Likes

Re: Wow. I Finally Saw A Pretty Girl With The Flattest Yansh and bosom by Mickop(m): 10:14pm On Mar 07, 2015
dumb head
Re: Wow. I Finally Saw A Pretty Girl With The Flattest Yansh and bosom by Joel3(m): 10:19pm On Mar 07, 2015
the gene most be too strong. tiny bosom on the chest.
if you don't observe you think she is man

but the girl is nice and cool.
Re: Wow. I Finally Saw A Pretty Girl With The Flattest Yansh and bosom by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 07, 2015
maluu

1 Like

Re: Wow. I Finally Saw A Pretty Girl With The Flattest Yansh and bosom by ivyT(f): 10:30pm On Mar 07, 2015
Na wa,different kinds of people errywhere undecided
Re: Wow. I Finally Saw A Pretty Girl With The Flattest Yansh and bosom by Nobody: 12:16am On Mar 08, 2015
first of all, I don't know what to say to you. you degrade womanhood. in the days of our fore fathers, big blossom and big ass isn't of much concern at all. and they lived longer in their marriage with love and happiness. but our generation eh, God will help us all. if woman no dey ass, na problem, if woman do surgery na wahala, wenti una want sef? a woman should not be classified on her assets but her personality slowpoke! o.p you make me sick, go to a mental rehab.

6 Likes

Re: Wow. I Finally Saw A Pretty Girl With The Flattest Yansh and bosom by Nobody: 12:19am On Mar 08, 2015
celine234:
first of all, I don't know what to say to you. you degrade womanhood. in the days of our fore fathers, big blossom and big ass isn't of much concern at all. and they lived longer in their marriage with love and happiness. but our generation eh, God will help us all. if woman no dey ass, na problem, if woman do surgery na wahala, wenti una want sef? a woman should not be classified on her assets but her personality slowpoke! o.p you make me sick, go to a mental rehab.
You really have time 2 write dis textbook for igboo smoker!

4 Likes

Re: Wow. I Finally Saw A Pretty Girl With The Flattest Yansh and bosom by Enegod(m): 1:05am On Mar 08, 2015
celine234:
this one you dey vex like this...
Do u have flat yansh?

4 Likes

Re: Wow. I Finally Saw A Pretty Girl With The Flattest Yansh and bosom by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:09am On Mar 08, 2015
You're needed at Yaba Left.
Re: Wow. I Finally Saw A Pretty Girl With The Flattest Yansh and bosom by Joel3(m): 7:00am On Mar 08, 2015
celine234:
in the beginning women don't date guys for money. they don't ask for big joystick. but today women ask for so much

you need mental surgery.

1 Like

Re: Wow. I Finally Saw A Pretty Girl With The Flattest Yansh and bosom by Joel3(m): 7:03am On Mar 08, 2015
lagmostkuit:
You really have time 2 write dis textbook for igboo smoker!
your father is shit smoker.
Re: Wow. I Finally Saw A Pretty Girl With The Flattest Yansh and bosom by Nobody: 8:31am On Mar 08, 2015
Joel3:
in the beginning women don't date guys for money. they don't ask for big joystick. but today women ask for so much

you need mental surgery.

wenti dis one dey talk?
Re: Wow. I Finally Saw A Pretty Girl With The Flattest Yansh and bosom by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 08, 2015
Joel3:

you need mental surgery.

you need mental decoration, cos nothing dey ur flat head.
Re: Wow. I Finally Saw A Pretty Girl With The Flattest Yansh and bosom by Babysho(m): 9:04am On Mar 08, 2015
its obvious that all you see is darkness in your head....you wrote "with d flatest yansh or bosom"...1st of all there is nothing like flatest..its flattest"
Re: Wow. I Finally Saw A Pretty Girl With The Flattest Yansh and bosom by Babysho(m): 9:06am On Mar 08, 2015
its obvious that all you see is darkness in your head....you wrote "with d flatest yansh or bosom"...1st of all there is nothing like flatest..its flattest wida double t...and also...you used "or"..so u want us to like choose one that we want or what?...you produce little intelligence
Re: Wow. I Finally Saw A Pretty Girl With The Flattest Yansh and bosom by Moblord(m): 10:08am On Mar 08, 2015
she's a virgin
Re: Wow. I Finally Saw A Pretty Girl With The Flattest Yansh and bosom by Joel3(m): 11:56am On Mar 08, 2015
celine234:

wenti dis one dey talk?
watin you too de talk ?
Re: Wow. I Finally Saw A Pretty Girl With The Flattest Yansh and bosom by Joel3(m): 11:59am On Mar 08, 2015
celine234:

you need mental decoration, cos nothing dey ur flat head.
e pain am. haha haha

sorry ass I don't mean to bring your flat ass to this topic.

next time learn to talk at first.
Re: Wow. I Finally Saw A Pretty Girl With The Flattest Yansh and bosom by Joel3(m): 12:02pm On Mar 08, 2015
Babysho:
its obvious that all you see is darkness in your head....you wrote "with d flatest yansh or bosom"...1st of all there is nothing like flatest..its flattest wida double t...and also...you used "or"..so u want us to like choose one that we want or what?...you produce little intelligence
shut up.its typo error.

I too know. if you want to correct correct not bash.

so no thanks
Re: Wow. I Finally Saw A Pretty Girl With The Flattest Yansh and bosom by Richy4(m): 12:18pm On Mar 08, 2015
Op na wetin? Abi you never see a regular Chinese lady before?

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Dad Is So Good In Bed; Cant Stop Sleeping With Him / I'm Worried, She Does This Every Night / New Killer Insect’ Hoax Goes Viral. Photos (viewers Discretion Is Advised)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.