Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,121 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:14 AM

Photos From Bomb Blast In Baga Fish Market, Borno Scene Of Yesterday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Bomb Blast In Baga Fish Market, Borno Scene Of Yesterday (43409 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Jonathan With Abu Ali In Baga, Borno / Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / Pictures From The Battle In Baga Against Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From Bomb Blast In Baga Fish Market, Borno Scene Of Yesterday by chinwenduebo: 8:56am On Mar 08, 2015
3 suicide bombers yesterday attacked Baga fish market in Borno state,killing 54 people and injuring at least 143 people.

Source: http:///l4V3s

Re: Photos From Bomb Blast In Baga Fish Market, Borno Scene Of Yesterday by venatus25(m): 9:02am On Mar 08, 2015
RIP to the dead

Modify: I should be jubilating for my first time of being a ftc in nairaland after several time of try and fail but this negative news have ruin my joy. May the soul of the departed Rest in peace.
AMEN

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Bomb Blast In Baga Fish Market, Borno Scene Of Yesterday by Idiataqueen(f): 9:08am On Mar 08, 2015
Very bad
Re: Photos From Bomb Blast In Baga Fish Market, Borno Scene Of Yesterday by Angelou(m): 9:25am On Mar 08, 2015
venatus25:
RIP to the death
Gbagaun!!! to the "death" or the dead

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Bomb Blast In Baga Fish Market, Borno Scene Of Yesterday by shininglite(m): 9:37am On Mar 08, 2015
Islam is a curse to mankind jst saw hw Isis hanged Iraqi soldier's on there city gate.boko haram kills pple evriday lyk chicken

114 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos From Bomb Blast In Baga Fish Market, Borno Scene Of Yesterday by Moblord(m): 10:14am On Mar 08, 2015
and some heartless people dont care.. rip to the dead.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bomb Blast In Baga Fish Market, Borno Scene Of Yesterday by venatus25(m): 11:05am On Mar 08, 2015
Angelou:

Gbagaun!!! to the "death" or the dead
Thanks for the correction

91 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From Bomb Blast In Baga Fish Market, Borno Scene Of Yesterday by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 08, 2015
Big boys don't cry, but some times I cry.

cry cry

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From Bomb Blast In Baga Fish Market, Borno Scene Of Yesterday by frodobee: 11:59am On Mar 08, 2015
God please #NeverAgain.
I am pissed ooff at any thing/body that supports this act.
RIP to the innocent dead (Rest in Hell to the terrorist/bomber)

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Bomb Blast In Baga Fish Market, Borno Scene Of Yesterday by SuPeRq(f): 12:00pm On Mar 08, 2015
Hmmmmmmnnnnnnn

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bomb Blast In Baga Fish Market, Borno Scene Of Yesterday by Sijo01(f): 12:00pm On Mar 08, 2015
God have mercy.
May the souls of all the faithful departed through the mercy of God rest in peace, Amen.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Bomb Blast In Baga Fish Market, Borno Scene Of Yesterday by Dahjhi: 12:00pm On Mar 08, 2015
But what can we call this: animalistic nature or ignorance. Or devil himself is already sitting on his high place making ppl to do what isn't convenient, cus I will asked myself of whatever gain is Bharam to whosoever that started this MADNESS!! Rip to the dead isn't even meaningful again...

Pseeewww.. The northerners are denying they knew nothing about it. Yet it never leave thier boundary. What do we say than to pray one day, we shall get hold of somebody to be accountable for this

Lest I forget [size=18pt]#BabaWhileYourWereGone[/size] we are sleeping with closed eyes but whats happening #NowThatYouAreAround?..

25 Likes

Re: Photos From Bomb Blast In Baga Fish Market, Borno Scene Of Yesterday by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 08, 2015
Buhari pls call your boys to order undecided undecided undecided

Aint u tired of this bloodbath?

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos From Bomb Blast In Baga Fish Market, Borno Scene Of Yesterday by Deeeebie(f): 12:00pm On Mar 08, 2015
Errrrm .... May God save us all

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bomb Blast In Baga Fish Market, Borno Scene Of Yesterday by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 08, 2015
Abolish Islam and there will be peace in d world

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Bomb Blast In Baga Fish Market, Borno Scene Of Yesterday by MOG1D1: 12:01pm On Mar 08, 2015
R.I.P to those killed but...hmmm

[size=18pt]Buhari is back[/size] and [size=18pt]Bokoharam is back[/size], what a coincidence.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2191252_howold2_jpeg79f5fbf36d90fc3a19b4ffe553fcd35d

I hope Buhari didn't use the opportunity of visiting U.K to procure arms for his friends in Sambisa. His meetings in UK needs to be made public, did he meet some ISIS rep while recovering from his prostrate cancer?
Am sure there was celebration in Sambisa when the Boko hari leader came back after treating his prostrate cancer.

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photos From Bomb Blast In Baga Fish Market, Borno Scene Of Yesterday by brownlord: 12:01pm On Mar 08, 2015
Borno is in Northern Nigeria

Northerners bombing northerners with the help of their foreign and religious partners

Why should I care?

Please nobody should quote me and say nonsense.

18 Likes

Re: Photos From Bomb Blast In Baga Fish Market, Borno Scene Of Yesterday by Loyalblak007(f): 12:01pm On Mar 08, 2015
shocked

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bomb Blast In Baga Fish Market, Borno Scene Of Yesterday by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 08, 2015
space booked, get yours for free. Location : Baga Fish Market

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bomb Blast In Baga Fish Market, Borno Scene Of Yesterday by ElekeNtioba: 12:01pm On Mar 08, 2015
Let the perpetrators go and join their accursed false prophet in the hottest part of hellfire reserved for their kind.

RIP to the victims. May G-D grant their families the fortitude to bear the loss.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bomb Blast In Baga Fish Market, Borno Scene Of Yesterday by carterguccy(m): 12:01pm On Mar 08, 2015
Only God can save us from this pervert Islam believe of shedding blood!

5 Likes

brownlord:
Borno is in Northern Nigeria

Northerners bombing northerners with the help of their foreign and religious partners

Why should I care?

Please no should quote me and say nonsense.
NONSENSE

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos From Bomb Blast In Baga Fish Market, Borno Scene Of Yesterday by Oildichotomy(m): 12:02pm On Mar 08, 2015
Sometimes I don't get it.
What's the problem with the North? Is it lack of Love for one another (I doubt this cos the Northerners are some of the most united ethnic group in Nigeria) or Poverty?

Or is this religious? I don't tend to play the religious card because I know southerners of the same religious inclination with these guys and they don't resort to bombing.

This is sickening

11 Likes

Re: Photos From Bomb Blast In Baga Fish Market, Borno Scene Of Yesterday by yemicoal(m): 12:02pm On Mar 08, 2015
God have mercy, this bastards should be annihilated already angry angry

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bomb Blast In Baga Fish Market, Borno Scene Of Yesterday by darkashes(m): 12:02pm On Mar 08, 2015
chinwenduebo:
3 suicide bombers yesterday attacked Baga fish market in Borno state,killing 54 people and injuring at least 143 people.

Source: http:///l4V3s
this is really getting too much.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bomb Blast In Baga Fish Market, Borno Scene Of Yesterday by turepadams: 12:02pm On Mar 08, 2015
shininglite:
Islam is a curse to mankind jst saw hw Isis hanged Iraqi soldier's on there city gate.boko haram kills pple evriday lyk chicken
On the contrary, people like you blaming Islam is the curse to mankind

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos From Bomb Blast In Baga Fish Market, Borno Scene Of Yesterday by Kelklein(m): 12:02pm On Mar 08, 2015
[size=15pt]#mumuism is when you go to a million-man-match and start counting the crowd to see if they are upto a million..[/size]

15 Likes

Re: Photos From Bomb Blast In Baga Fish Market, Borno Scene Of Yesterday by Hero10001: 12:02pm On Mar 08, 2015
54 dead, 143 injured?!!
Omg!!
Wetin dis BH want self?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Bomb Blast In Baga Fish Market, Borno Scene Of Yesterday by whizfache(m): 12:03pm On Mar 08, 2015
rip Soo sad .........looking for a girlfriend for serious dating whatsaap me 09098585781

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bomb Blast In Baga Fish Market, Borno Scene Of Yesterday by brownlord: 12:04pm On Mar 08, 2015
MOG1D1:
[size=18pt]Buhari is back.[/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2191252_howold2_jpeg79f5fbf36d90fc3a19b4ffe553fcd35d

He's right.

Came on Friday, bomb blast on Saturday...

14 Likes

Re: Photos From Bomb Blast In Baga Fish Market, Borno Scene Of Yesterday by free2ryhme: 12:05pm On Mar 08, 2015
na wa ooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ministerial List: APC Governors Submit Names / Wedding Of Fatima Sa’ad Abubakar, Sultan Of Sokoto's Daughter: 17 Aircrafts / Tam David-West: Why I Won’t Reject Buhari’s Ministerial Slot Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.