Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,755 members, 7,806,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

Photos From Bomb Blast In Baga Fish Market, Borno Scene Of Yesterday - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Bomb Blast In Baga Fish Market, Borno Scene Of Yesterday (43452 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Jonathan With Abu Ali In Baga, Borno / Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / Pictures From The Battle In Baga Against Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Bomb Blast In Baga Fish Market, Borno Scene Of Yesterday by Olufemiolaolu(m): 1:00pm On Mar 08, 2015
Dahjhi:
But what can we call this: animalistic nature or ignorance. Or devil himself is already sitting on his high place making ppl to do what isn't convenient, cus I will asked myself of whatever gain is Bharam to whosoever that started this MADNESS!! Rip to the dead isn't even meaningful again...

Pseeewww.. The northerners are denying they knew nothing about it. Yet it never leave thier boundary. What do we say than to pray one day, we shall get hold of somebody to be accountable for this

Lest I forget [size=18pt]#BabaWhileYourAreAway[/size] we are sleeping with closed eyes but whats happening #NowThatYouAreAround?..
When last did u service ur brain?
Re: Photos From Bomb Blast In Baga Fish Market, Borno Scene Of Yesterday by mulattoclaro(m): 1:03pm On Mar 08, 2015
Arysexy:
[s][/s]

Who is this mad bingo?

Why is islam causing terrifying pains and anguish all over d world? Alshebab, al-qaeda, taliban, isis, boko haram, Hezbollah, Somalia pirates etc all maiming, beheading, bombing and forcing people into submitting to islam?

Can u tell me what these kids and members did wrong other than being Christians and isis slayed them and hang their heads on get while pointing to allah?

U muslims are bastard pigs. U are a cretinious Islamic bastard and scum of d earth. Woe to u all.
worse than pigs. At least pigs don't go about killing and maiming people in the name of that pedophile called mohammed.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bomb Blast In Baga Fish Market, Borno Scene Of Yesterday by Mourin(f): 1:03pm On Mar 08, 2015
nt again!!! rip 2 d dead
Re: Photos From Bomb Blast In Baga Fish Market, Borno Scene Of Yesterday by Olufemiolaolu(m): 1:03pm On Mar 08, 2015
MOG1D1:
R.I.P to those killed but...hmmm

[size=18pt]Buhari is back[/size] and [size=18pt]Bokoharam is back[/size], what a coincidence.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2191252_howold2_jpeg79f5fbf36d90fc3a19b4ffe553fcd35d

I hope Buhari didn't use the opportunity of visiting U.K to procure arms for his friends in Sambisa. His meetings in UK needs to be made public, did he meet some ISIS rep while recovering from his prostrate cancer?
Am sure there was celebration in Sambisa when the Boko hari leader came back after treating his prostrate cancer.
I wonder y ur clueless leader havent gotten him arrested? Efulefu re just multiplying on dis platform day in day out.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bomb Blast In Baga Fish Market, Borno Scene Of Yesterday by billyG(m): 1:04pm On Mar 08, 2015
brownlord:

He's right.

Came on Friday, bomb blast on Saturday...
Jonah,pd.pig call yur boyz,brothers 2 order enuff of dis bloodshed.
Re: Photos From Bomb Blast In Baga Fish Market, Borno Scene Of Yesterday by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 08, 2015
brownlord:
Borno is in Northern Nigeria

Northerners bombing northerners with the help of their foreign and religious partners

Why should I care?

Please nobody should quote me and say nonsense.
if they like let them kill ..........GEJ TILL 2019

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bomb Blast In Baga Fish Market, Borno Scene Of Yesterday by Dahjhi: 1:10pm On Mar 08, 2015
Olufemiolaolu:
When last did u service ur brain?

Re: Photos From Bomb Blast In Baga Fish Market, Borno Scene Of Yesterday by TITOBIGZ(m): 1:12pm On Mar 08, 2015
free2ryhme:

your mental illness just entered its final phase
#gbam.
Re: Photos From Bomb Blast In Baga Fish Market, Borno Scene Of Yesterday by mulattoclaro(m): 1:14pm On Mar 08, 2015
Chukwugekwu:
God forbid. Just see what they did to a fellow human being all in the name of that gay prophet mohammed. Muslims are the problems of this world.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bomb Blast In Baga Fish Market, Borno Scene Of Yesterday by Demmzy15(m): 1:16pm On Mar 08, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Sons and daughters of Ishmael. Islam is a cancer to the world. A cancer that has to be badly removed by hook or by crook. Islam is of the devil. Tell me one area you have muslims and there's no trouble? Even as developed as France, Belgium, USA and central African Republic these maggots still find a way to promote wahabism, Extremism and fanatism. Destroy Islam and there will be peace in this world.
See ur dirty mouth, let me tell you Muslim countries at peace:-
Algeria, Saudi Arabia, Malaysia, UAE, Qatar, Indonesia.
Idiot, people like you complain about Islam and Muslims but you still go and buy stuffs from Dubai! Better think before you talk! You know nothing about Islam and so-called "Wahhabism"
Re: Photos From Bomb Blast In Baga Fish Market, Borno Scene Of Yesterday by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 08, 2015
shininglite:
Islam is a curse to mankind jst saw hw Isis hanged Iraqi soldier's on there city gate.boko haram kills pple evriday lyk chicken
If u think they r following d teachings of islam, why are they then killing fellow muslims.

Explain to me
Re: Photos From Bomb Blast In Baga Fish Market, Borno Scene Of Yesterday by Icekyng: 1:18pm On Mar 08, 2015
Arysexy:
[s][/s]

Who is this mad bingo?

Why is islam causing terrifying pains and anguish all over d world? Alshebab, al-qaeda, taliban, isis, boko haram, Hezbollah, Somalia pirates etc all maiming, beheading, bombing and forcing people into submitting to islam?

Can u tell me what these kids and members did wrong other than being Christians and isis slayed them and hang their heads on get while pointing to allah?

U muslims are bastard pigs. U are a cretinious Islamic bastard and scum of d earth. Woe to u all.
Idiot child of ignorance
I knw u are allergic to d truth
Bt let me start by nailing it in ur life till u leave d world
İf İslam is a terror religion , why haven't i killed any1 b4
Or u just love to start pointing fingers of no direction
This people that kill will surely meet with Almighty Allah and face judgement severly
I got my uncle killed and he was a Muslim
Now what i'm pointing out is that u shld see d truth n nt ignore it, which is a political drama ND nt a religious war
İslam is Peace and Peace is İslam
İf i commit a Crime blame it on me n nt İslam cos İslam is perfect and i am nt bt for dose terrorist who claim to be Muslims have only sold thier souls to the devil
Take note!
Hope ur dull skull has bn fixed.
Re: Photos From Bomb Blast In Baga Fish Market, Borno Scene Of Yesterday by Raiders: 1:18pm On Mar 08, 2015
Chukwugekwu:
maybe when a boko haram bomb kill you or your family members then you will have sense
Re: Photos From Bomb Blast In Baga Fish Market, Borno Scene Of Yesterday by hansad: 1:18pm On Mar 08, 2015
Kelklein:
[size=15pt]#mumuism is when you go to a million-man-match and start counting the crowd to see if they are upto a million..[/size]

Foolishness is when they fail to understand that the killings of Boko Haram since 2006 is meant to convince gullible voters to reject the incumbent government.
Most probably, they are among the foolish and gullible voters still rooting for Buhari
Re: Photos From Bomb Blast In Baga Fish Market, Borno Scene Of Yesterday by notoriousbabe: 1:22pm On Mar 08, 2015
venatus25:

Thanks for the correction
i love the way you took the correction,some guys would have turned it to war. Keep it up man.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bomb Blast In Baga Fish Market, Borno Scene Of Yesterday by olacilas(m): 1:26pm On Mar 08, 2015
rip may dere soul rest in peacerip may dere soul rest in peacerip may dere soul rest in peace
Re: Photos From Bomb Blast In Baga Fish Market, Borno Scene Of Yesterday by Olufemiolaolu(m): 1:26pm On Mar 08, 2015
Dahjhi:
Naa only mumu dey fight 4 fellow mumu. Help am service am oooooo cheesy
Re: Photos From Bomb Blast In Baga Fish Market, Borno Scene Of Yesterday by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 08, 2015
Raiders:
maybe when a boko haram bomb kill you or your family members then you will have sense
thunder will strike down .......who cares about boko haram isis. ........GEJ TILL 2019

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bomb Blast In Baga Fish Market, Borno Scene Of Yesterday by Omotayor123(f): 1:29pm On Mar 08, 2015
onyedikachukwue:
Abolish Islam and there will be peace in d world
Can u imagine? ur thinking faculty makes me SMH!
Re: Photos From Bomb Blast In Baga Fish Market, Borno Scene Of Yesterday by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 08, 2015
Raiders:
thunder will strike you down .......who cares about boko haram isis. ........GEJ TILL 2019

Re: Photos From Bomb Blast In Baga Fish Market, Borno Scene Of Yesterday by Omotayor123(f): 1:33pm On Mar 08, 2015
onyedikachukwue:
Abolish Islam and there will be peace in d world
Is dat d best u can think of? what has d Islam religion got to do with dis?? Hater!!
Re: Photos From Bomb Blast In Baga Fish Market, Borno Scene Of Yesterday by Dahjhi: 1:39pm On Mar 08, 2015
Olufemiolaolu:
Naa only mumu dey fight 4 fellow mumu. Help am service am oooooo cheesy
see for urself

Re: Photos From Bomb Blast In Baga Fish Market, Borno Scene Of Yesterday by akokhia: 1:39pm On Mar 08, 2015
shininglite:
Islam is a curse to mankind jst saw hw Isis hanged Iraqi soldier's on there city gate.boko haram kills pple evriday lyk chicken

Pls leave Islam out of it. Just be patient for God to judge.
Re: Photos From Bomb Blast In Baga Fish Market, Borno Scene Of Yesterday by brownlord: 1:40pm On Mar 08, 2015
RealtorOtabor:

Two of you don't have sense!

Coming from a cow in Buhari's farm
Re: Photos From Bomb Blast In Baga Fish Market, Borno Scene Of Yesterday by Olufemiolaolu(m): 1:56pm On Mar 08, 2015
Dahjhi:
see for urself
Ok oooo back 2 sender.
Re: Photos From Bomb Blast In Baga Fish Market, Borno Scene Of Yesterday by mumu9gerian: 1:58pm On Mar 08, 2015
brownlord:

He's right.

Came on Friday, bomb blast on Saturday...
and what happened in Gwoza whil Baba was in UK?
pls get ur facts right, u need not conjure trash up so u wont sound stupid
Re: Photos From Bomb Blast In Baga Fish Market, Borno Scene Of Yesterday by wummyanthoy: 2:00pm On Mar 08, 2015
brownlord:
Borno is in Northern Nigeria

Northerners bombing northerners with the help of their foreign and religious partners

Why should I care?

Please nobody should quote me and say nonsense.
All the sponsors of bokoharam will not get to power IJN !
Re: Photos From Bomb Blast In Baga Fish Market, Borno Scene Of Yesterday by darkjorse: 2:01pm On Mar 08, 2015
When buhari came back his boys (boko haram) stepped up their attacks so that he can use it as his campaign strategy as shown above
Re: Photos From Bomb Blast In Baga Fish Market, Borno Scene Of Yesterday by Bonafide9gerian: 2:08pm On Mar 08, 2015
shininglite:
Muslims not Islam.

#GodBlessNigeria
Re: Photos From Bomb Blast In Baga Fish Market, Borno Scene Of Yesterday by ribbit: 2:20pm On Mar 08, 2015
TheWholeTruth:
Big boys don't cry, but some times I cry.

cry cry
lucky dube

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ambode Awarded Best Performing Governor In Nigeria In New York / "Babangida Aliyu Deceived Jonathan" - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala / Saraki Spotted At The Cinema With His Children In Ilorin (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.