Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,741 members, 7,806,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? (68008 Views)

Ambode Awarded Best Performing Governor In Nigeria In New York / Umahi: I'm Not The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria / The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by sparkleRed(f): 3:07pm On Mar 08, 2015
OdenigboAroli:
A thread was opened to rate southeastern governors and losers turned it to Obi vs Obiano..
Anybody that is slandering Obi's name will die a tragic death!

And to compare Obiano to Rochas or Chime is complete stupidity. They are world apart; Obiano is an Nnukwu nmuo an Ijele.
Where is ur brain? Pple re stating their opinions or re they no longer entitled 2 one again....wish unto others wat u wish ursef...so d bolded is actually wat u wish ursef den undecided

9 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by successmatters(m): 3:08pm On Mar 08, 2015
slap1:
Rochas Okorocha

The man that collected money to build concrete classrooms and instead built ten schools and claims to have built one school in each of the 305 communities in imo. Okorocha should be flogged publicly.

12 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by zubby29(m): 3:08pm On Mar 08, 2015
willi obiano

6 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by aresa: 3:10pm On Mar 08, 2015
All useless and unproductive governors that didn't build one single classroom since 1999.

When was the last time any of them commissioned any project?

Why not even show us what they did with their taxes and allocations...

SMH...
Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by Nafikowa: 3:11pm On Mar 08, 2015
Please where and where are these infrastructures you talk about? For me ooo there are just two working Governors in the South East; Enugu and Anambra state Governors.

Johnnyessence:
okorochas is d best so far ooooooo Cos' of his infrastructural development in IMO state.

11 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by successmatters(m): 3:12pm On Mar 08, 2015
DesChyko:

Oh.. Yes, he makes plenty of noise.
But having lived in the East for the better part of 8 years, I think I have an idea how much the people of Imo love him. By people, I don't just mean the educated few like you and me, who seem to find faults at every twist and turn. I mean the less-privileged majority in the rural areas whom have been smiling due to the provision of infrastructures like the roads here and there in Imo State to something little like free uniforms, school shoes, stockings and an occasional #500 distributed to the students at intervals.

you are right, only the illiterates will not notice that the guy is robbing the people of imo state blind. By selectively dashing small small monies to poor people and building an occasional house for a widow. While he builds his estates in opulence. Imo state ataala ahuhu!

13 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by gamechanger007: 3:12pm On Mar 08, 2015
Sulivan chime

6 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 08, 2015
Pls don't add Catholics to your list ok. Peter obi was a smart thief,very wicked man that made his commissioners the poorest in the country,he paid them 200k! Level 15 civil servants were paid less than 100k!but he pretended to be saving for the state while he enriched himself,built Next shopping mall in Abuja and invested heavily with the State's money. Ekpelima!!

FreeGlobe:

nobody loves Peter obi in Anambra, the civil servants detest him. the traders detest him. Peter obi is campaigning for PDP candidates in other states except Anambra, let him come and campaign in Anambra if he's popular. Have you forgotten how many times he was stoned as governor? The so called roads he claims he did are mostly Ngige roads.
The only people that claim to love him are Catholics who he brainwashed through their priests and northerners like odenigboaroli his business partners.

5 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by Nigga44: 3:14pm On Mar 08, 2015
Sullivan Chime

5 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by Leez(m): 3:14pm On Mar 08, 2015
successmatters:
As igbo people, we are not supposed to fold our arms and watch as things go wrong in our states, lets gather here to critically analyse the performances of our state governors with a view to improve their performance and shame the non performers.

I am not going to reveal my state, so I don't sound partial. I am from Igboezue state. I live in Igboezue.

I dont support any party, (pdp or apc or labour party or ppa or sdp should keep off) I vote for individual performance, so let's forget partisan politics in our exchanges.

Please be factual, state points truthfully and without insults. Ekenekwaa m unu!
The best is sulli chime my brother from udi who has made our state shine and helped us forget that clown called nnamani
On the other hand no governor(whole naija included) can be worse than t.a orji,such a pity a great state like abia is now a cesspool
Igbo kwenu,enugu kwenu!!

6 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by ately1(m): 3:15pm On Mar 08, 2015
JAVY AGENCY, CLEARING AND FORWARDING.....

DO YOU NEED A PERSON OF INTEGRITY, WHO IS TRUSTWORTHY, RELIABLE AND DEDICATED TO PERSONALIZED SERVICES TO HANDLE ALL THE REQUIREMENTS, IN CLEARING YOUR CARS
Our main objective is to attain quick service delivery which makes it possible for us to keep cost at a minimal level. Our goal is to consistently avail you with best in clearing service and we remain committed to this objective... why dont you try us....
address... seme border... cantact 08054606377.. 100% trusted....

Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by successmatters(m): 3:15pm On Mar 08, 2015
aresa:
All useless and unproductive governors that didn't build one single classroom since 1999.

When was the last time any of them commissioned any project?

Why not even show us what they did with their taxes and allocations...

SMH...

people like Sullivan will not even announce any projects, he will never waste time celebrating a completed contract but lunges into the next one without any time wasted. Its only charlatans like Obi and Okorocha that have time to wine and dine after doing one mediocre project.

13 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by speaktome(m): 3:16pm On Mar 08, 2015
egift:
1. Sullivan Chime

2. Rochas Okorocha

3. Willie Obiano

4. Martin Elechi

5. T. A. Orji

NB: My rating is based on vigor of the governors and actual project on ground. Time in office was not considered.

So Abia State has a governor?

11 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 08, 2015
Back to sender!! Waka there!! angry

OdenigboAroli:
A thread was opened to rate southeastern governors and losers turned it to Obi vs Obiano..
Anybody that is slandering Obi's name will die a tragic death!

And to compare Obiano to Rochas or Chime is complete stupidity. They are world apart; Obiano is an Nnukwu nmuo an Ijele.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by ozoigbondu: 3:17pm On Mar 08, 2015
The best governor is chime the randy man and obiano of willie is working.Hope obiano does not run out of steam.

The undoubted worst governor is Theif After Orji.The worst past governor in the entire south east is mbadiniju the murderer

7 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by successmatters(m): 3:17pm On Mar 08, 2015
Leez:

The best is sulli chime my brother from udi who has made our state shine and helped us forget that clown called nnamani
On the other hand no governor(whole naija included) can be worse than t.a orji,such a pity a great state like abia is now a cesspool
Igbo kwenu,enugu kwenu!!

Don't rejoice because he built all the whole village farm roads in Udi south alone.
Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by slap1(m): 3:17pm On Mar 08, 2015
successmatters:

The man that collected money to build concrete classrooms and instead built ten schools and claims to have built one school in each of the 305 communities in imo. Okorocha should be flogged publicly.
I'm sorry but I've SEEN a good number of the said schools, even the ones in interior villages.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by toshmann(m): 3:18pm On Mar 08, 2015
A comparison of 1diots.

Which one of them is called ochendu? I hear the governor of Abia state is the worst governor in the world. Is he the ochendu?

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by Nigga44: 3:18pm On Mar 08, 2015
Sullivan Chime

Willie Obiano

Rochas Okorocha

Martin Elechi

....and may God punish the one his name doesn't appear here!

7 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by chidekings(m): 3:18pm On Mar 08, 2015
for me sulivan takes the day.the roads,security,and ordeliness of enugu is out a point.on a first visit to enugu,u may think u landed in san fransico

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by oneeast: 3:20pm On Mar 08, 2015
you just insulted Odenigbo my brother? We shall see about..wtf

Peppyluv:
Back to sender!! Waka there!! angry

Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by successmatters(m): 3:20pm On Mar 08, 2015
ozoigbondu:
The best governor is chime the randy man and obiano of willie is working.Hope obiano does not run out of steam.

The undoubted worst governor is Theif After Orji.The worst past governor in the entire south east is mbadiniju the murderer

Some people are benefitting from his randy behavior, no be girls dey help am chop his money? Better than spending it on intimidating the masses.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by chidekings(m): 3:20pm On Mar 08, 2015
donpeey22:
What achievement has Sullivan Chime recorded since his 8 wasted years? Feel free to share please because I am curious to know

no need to reply u,since u already passed the verdict urself.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by maslong(m): 3:21pm On Mar 08, 2015
egift:
1. Sullivan Chime

2. Rochas Okorocha

3. Willie Obiano

4. Martin Elechi

5. T. A. Orji

NB: My rating is based on vigor of the governors and actual project on ground. Time in office was not considered.

1. Sullivan Chime ( B3 )

2. Willie Obiano ( C4 )

3. Rochas Okorocha ( C6 )

4. T. A. Orji ( F9 )

5. Martin Elechi ( worst than F9 )

Martin Elechi is the worst governor in the entire south and embarrassment to the Igbos.

6 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by yougos(m): 3:21pm On Mar 08, 2015
Please Abia State should not be in dat list at alllll

They don't have a governor talk of performing one

9 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by Georgekez(m): 3:21pm On Mar 08, 2015
Oga I quite disagree with you!
amakaobiemeka:
So some morons would call the empty head obiano that spent security allowance to purchase donkey/horse 4 police. Or would u call ochendo that is the worst in nigeria, is it elechi the 80yr that is a waste. The only gov east has is owelle rochas ibrahim adewale okorocha. My gov my gov. The only hope to igbo presidency, a man that builds bridges beyound the local igbo circle but has vision, and is rated highly in the north and west

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by aresa: 3:22pm On Mar 08, 2015
successmatters:

people like Sullivan will not even announce any projects, he will never waste time celebrating a completed contract but lunges into the next one without any time wasted. Its only charlatans like Obi and Okorocha that have time to wine and dine after doing one mediocre project.

The fact is, yearly budgets reflects what they are able to do in terms of infrastructures, but they all have pitiful yearly budgets that all they are able to do is just maintain their civil service with zero capital projects hence nothing to show since 1999.

Enugu's budget is pitiful N97 billion. What can you do with N97 billion? Nothing.

Abia N115 billion

Eboyin N80 billion

Anambra N165 billion

All 7UP and Gala money....smh...

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by successmatters(m): 3:23pm On Mar 08, 2015
slap1:
I'm sorry but I've SEEN a good number of the said schools, even the ones in interior villages.

Made of block or concrete? Dude collected money for concrete buildings and after doing the one on wethereral road, changed his mind and used blocks, many many of those schools are uncompleted now, some communities have got none, he builds all his projects on the road, if your community is not on a major road, nothing for you. Rochas is playing for the gallery.

13 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by ozoigbondu: 3:24pm On Mar 08, 2015
maslong:

1. Sullivan Chime

2. Willie Obiano

3. Rochas Okorocha

4. T. A. Orji

5. Martin Elechi

Martin Elechi is the worst governor in the entire south and embarrassment to the Igbos.

I give the worst to Orji considering Elechi monthly allocations and IGR

5 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by yougos(m): 3:24pm On Mar 08, 2015
maslong:

1. Sullivan Chime

2. Willie Obiano

3. Rochas Okorocha

4. T. A. Orji

5. Martin Elechi

The Two old men (No. 4 and 5) are just dere accumulating wealth for there grand and great grand Children.

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by crackhouse(m): 3:24pm On Mar 08, 2015
anyihillgmailcom:
Barr. Sullivan Chime, the quiet performer.
like u know. That guy no dey talk too much.

7 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? by freshdude99(m): 3:25pm On Mar 08, 2015
successmatters:

Why?
Because when you critically look at it, Obiano is just about a year in office. Let us compare his one year with Rochas one year and you see Obiano will be lagging behind, and yet Imo state ppl have blasted Rochas in the past as an all round failure. So how far?
U are already been partisan. I beg u be Imo pikin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Why Fayose Is Not Among Governors Visiting Buhari - Presidency / Buhari: Army Ridiculing Me With Certificate Scandal / Speaker Gbajabiamila Wearing Bulletproof Vest On Independence Day? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.