Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,252 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

I Taught they said this Man was brutal - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Taught they said this Man was brutal (50522 Views)

Diplomat Breaks Traffic Rules In Asokoro, Abuja & Said This.. PICS / Buhari Said This While Signing Budget 2016 & What A Senator Said Abt It(pics / Was Ex-president Jonathan A Prophet When He Said This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Taught they said this Man was brutal by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 08, 2015
closearms:

what are your proofs .. don't give me ,I saw it on the media ,I heard it on papers, I had from them . dem say him b dictator ,I even watch his 48min clip in AIT , but when you are to defend those claims in court ... u have no evidence.
shut up! The onus of proof is on you! Buhari will lose for the 4th time. I see you decamping to PDP in the nearest future. Welcome in advance!

1 Like

Re: I Taught they said this Man was brutal by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 08, 2015
olexy4real:

Super dumb...
I will answer u after the election. I will answer u with a white handkerchief u hear. Wipe your tears in advance.

1 Like

Re: I Taught they said this Man was brutal by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 08, 2015
otr1:

5 million people killed and your parents are not among
if he ddnt kill urs I'd ve askd u to ask them. Monkey.

1 Like

Re: I Taught they said this Man was brutal by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 08, 2015
Intendy:

my friend pls ignore them and don't dignify them with response to make them feel relevant.
Its only a responsible man that take responsibilities and not putting everything at the door of the opposition
" Permit me to close this discussion on
a personal note. I have heard and read
references to me as a former dictator in
many respected British newspapers
including the well regarded Economist.
Let me say without sounding defensive
that dictatorship goes with military rule,
though some might be less dictatorial
than others. I take responsibility for
whatever happened under my watch. I
cannot change the past. But I can
change the present and the future. So
before you is a former military ruler and
a converted democrat who is ready to
operate under democratic norms and is
subjecting himself to the rigours of
democratic elections for the fourth
time ."
- See more at: Read Buhari’s Speech
at Chatham House - Vanguard News
Thanks dear.
Re: I Taught they said this Man was brutal by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 08, 2015
UnstoppableOla:

What has Jonathan done in the ln the last 6years?tell me and I'll vote for him
tell me one thing u've done for ur village since u were born. Only lazy fellows hate GEJ bc they want him to spoonfeed them.

3 Likes

Re: I Taught they said this Man was brutal by adconline(m): 4:19pm On Mar 08, 2015
I "thought" not " taught". Naija kids and their lazy brains!
Re: I Taught they said this Man was brutal by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 08, 2015
I see I made a lot of APC e-rats cry. Hahaha this is just the beginning. Hold on for part two. Buhari will never win any election in Nigeria, not even councillorship election. Bye e-rats.

1 Like

Re: I Taught they said this Man was brutal by sleeky8(m): 4:22pm On Mar 08, 2015
GOATandYAMtheory:
that's one of GEJ's quotes..when he was bn interviewed by Adesuwa and co after the elections were postponed. He was asked what he meant by stealing isn't corruption..so he responded in a defesnive way.., and he also tried to tell Nigerians how he plans to tackle/curb corruption. And by so doing, he gave his Goat and Yam theory..and hence my signature

I cant believe i missed this. Thanks for giving me more ammunications to showcase the cluelessness of this administration.

Enjoy yourself man.

2 Likes

Re: I Taught they said this Man was brutal by DECOtech(m): 4:23pm On Mar 08, 2015
hannysur8:
Record speaks

250 detainees released in the north, south, east or west? Buhari is a tribalist and Islamic fundamentalist whether you like it or not
Re: I Taught they said this Man was brutal by parrot123: 4:32pm On Mar 08, 2015
annazubi:
Photoshop is allowed. N250 detained after 5 million had been killed? Photoshop won't help you. Buhari is a dictator. We don't want a killer-president. Thank you.
Are you one of the thieves, or a you a drug pussher...
Then why are you afraid to die....

1 Like

Re: I Taught they said this Man was brutal by queensmith: 4:34pm On Mar 08, 2015
annazubi:
he even chased Ghananians out of Nigeria in the name of Ghana-Must-Go. Buhari is so callous.

He was pandering to national sentiment - but it was a rather radical move.

Now when did he kill 5million people abeg tell us we didnt know that one.
Re: I Taught they said this Man was brutal by Rasheed02(m): 4:39pm On Mar 08, 2015
annazubi:
Photoshop is allowed. N250 detained after 5 million had been killed? Photoshop won't help you. Buhari is a dictator. We don't want a killer-president. Thank you.
You are consumed by bitterness,it spreads all over you like a disease.

1 Like

Re: I Taught they said this Man was brutal by rasco2000me: 4:44pm On Mar 08, 2015
The people who against buhari should say these pray God remove light in my life as the president could not gv nigeria light.God corupt my life as the govt is corupt .God let my chird and chirdren be adopted and stain in captiviy. GOD LET THE ROAD TO MY WAY BE DONE PERTIALLY OR NEGLECTED

1 Like

Re: I Taught they said this Man was brutal by luckman20(m): 4:45pm On Mar 08, 2015
egift:

[img]http://o.twimg.com/2/proxy.jpg?t=HBhFaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLnByZW1pdW10aW1lc25nLmNvbS93cC1jb250ZW50L2ZpbGVzLzIwMTUvMDMvQVE0VjA0MzYuanBnFMAHFNgEABYAEgA&s=p1Y-CaqwOHseoC0INmIoobdJlVJ977J6AbHShONyM0Y[/img]

#BabaWhileYouWereGone: Jonathan, PDP and their members were telling Nigerians that you killed 5 million politicians within 20 months.
Lol na drone he use?

2 Likes

Re: I Taught they said this Man was brutal by Justcul(m): 4:58pm On Mar 08, 2015
annazubi:
tell me one thing u've done for ur village since u were born. Only lazy fellows hate GEJ bc they want him to spoonfeed them.

Seun, we need a thumb down button on nairaland soonest [color=#770077][/color] grin angry

1 Like

Re: I Taught they said this Man was brutal by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 08, 2015
annazubi:
I see u ve already learnt dictatorship from your boko papa. Am not surprised.

No corrupt goat shall be left unpunished. I'm not here to rant with anyone. Its quite childish for media ranting.

A much better governance is what we thirst for even if it has to be a dictator that will give us what we want as a citizen of this great Nigeria! SO BE IT

Which ever way it's goes, Imarch4buhari.

We need accountable government!!

1 Like

Re: I Taught they said this Man was brutal by unongu(m): 5:03pm On Mar 08, 2015
egift:

Under Buhari as Head of State, he asked corrupt politicians who know they have taken government money to report themselves, it is on record that 4000 politicians did. They all were not detained, but were there to clear their names.

This 2015, if elected, Buhari has promised to work with the National Assembly to establish the Whistle Blowers Act. This law to provide protection to any Nigerian that reports corruption in the past or present. It will also provide room for a deal to any politician with Intel on massive corruption in government.

For Example: If both of us stole government money, the race will who gets to the police station first to make a deal and expose what we looted. That will help the FG to recover stolen money nobody knew was looted.

More like a 'Witness Protection Act' rather than a 'Whistle Blowers' Act'. Nice!

2 Likes

Re: I Taught they said this Man was brutal by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 08, 2015
GOATandYAMtheory:
that's one of GEJ's quotes..when he was bn interviewed by Adesuwa and co after the elections were postponed. He was asked what he meant by stealing isn't corruption..so he responded in a defesnive way.., and he also tried to tell Nigerians how he plans to tackle/curb corruption. And by so doing, he gave his Goat and Yam theory..and hence my signature

O'boy you don finish me with laff cheesy. #Goatandyamtheory

2 Likes

Re: I Taught they said this Man was brutal by ismyheal75: 5:33pm On Mar 08, 2015
CHM11:

Change will come in the people of fashola, rochas, akpabio, kwankaso etc....not these old hags who don't know the meaning of tomorrow..everything is today to them!!!!....

Stay there.
Re: I Taught they said this Man was brutal by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 08, 2015
crownprince102:

It actually 250 people not 250 naira. You see what poverty has done to you. Mistakenly, heads for money. Never mind. It everywhere. You really need change.

Emm its not "MISTAKENLY" but "MISTAKING"
YOU ARE CONFUSED WITH THE KIND OF CHANGE YOU WANT.

2 Likes

Re: I Taught they said this Man was brutal by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 08, 2015
Oh Nigeria my Nigeria, when shall the youth awake and rise up to power and take charge for a better future and leave all these old, confused and bitter people in their mystery.
Re: I Taught they said this Man was brutal by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 08, 2015
cold:
Excerpts from a well researched article..

...For the Career Buharists, Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (rtd) is the “messiah”. Any attempt to set the records straight by highlighting the dark days of Buhari is viewed by these people as being paranoid. They would ask you, who is scared of Buhari if not corrupt people? In the real sense of it, I don’t think anyone (including a kid from my home town) is scared of Buhari. Some of us that talk about him do so to establish the facts because he has been living on image-laundered life. Within these few days, lots of people have seen that Buhari didn’t build any refinery for Nigeria. He has no legacy despite ruling the country with iron-fist for almost 2 years. He is indeed corrupt as shown by this article and again, no Igbo have worked or working for Buhari, neither did any Igbo marry his daughter. These are the laundered image he has been living on for a long time now.
Facts are sacred, but not to the Career Buharists. To them, Buhari is God’s ‘gift’ to mankind and the most popular politician that can solve our numerous problems in a jiffy. Behind these accolades from his admires, is a man that has lost presidential elections three times consecutively. In 2003, over 24 million Nigerian rejected him. The same number rejected him in 2007 and in 2011; about 22 million rejected him. The excuse has been that, he was rigged out, but facts and figures proved that he is definitely unelectable.

He Is A Hypocrite And Sanctimonious:
Buhari is a self-acclaimed anti-corruption Czar, yet he served under late Sani Abacha without complaining of corruption. In the same period Buhari served as PTF Chairman under Abacha, Nigeria was named the 2nd most corrupt country in the world in 1996 by Transparency International; the most corrupt country in 1997 and 3rdmost country in 1998. Buhari didn’t resign or protest. He dismissed the TI Report with a wave of the hand. Can he do the same if such report says Nigeria is the most corrupt country in 2014? I know that Buhari would protest and call President Jonathan names.

Buhari as a man of integrity as he claims should have done what Tai Solarin, Duro Onabule and Ebitu Ukiwe did under IBB’s regime. IBB’s attempt to take Nigeria into the Organization of Islamic Countries (OIC) made his Chief of General Staff, Ebitu Ukiwe to resign. Ukiwe maintained that Nigeria, as a country, should not be a member of a religious organisation. Individual organisation can take up membership of religious organisations, but not the country. IBB made Tai Solarin the chairman of Peoples Bank with no fund and power to run it; he resigned and tendered his apology to Nigerians.

Buhari has not apologized to Nigerians for working for the most corrupt govt in the world then, but he still maintains that Abacha didn’t loot Nigeria dry even as Abacah loots are still being sent back to Nigeria.

When he took over power by the gun, he supported rigging because it favoured him. But now, he is shouting of rigging. Hear him:

“The last general election was anything but free and fair. The only political parties that could complain of election rigging are those parties that lacked the resources to rig.” - M. Buhar (First Speech after Military Coup, 31 December, 1983.

I'm loving this debate.
5pts for you smiley
Re: I Taught they said this Man was brutal by DinoAnnberry(m): 6:27pm On Mar 08, 2015
egift:

Apart from the drug traffickers that were sentenced to death, tell us who else he killed that gave you the 5million death?

The level of Lies PDP and their agents tell, even the devil is catching cold in Hell.

Tomorrow when Buhari will have Shecow and other Boko Haram Commanders executed, people annazubi and his fellow TANiods will still cry blue murder.

Supporting boko haram alone is far more worst. Tell Buhari to show us his certificate. Meanwhile tell tinubu ti show us his teeth.. grin
Re: I Taught they said this Man was brutal by Kazrem(m): 6:32pm On Mar 08, 2015
annazubi:
I don't care how many other dictators we have out there but this particular dictator won't win this election.
If he wins, you should go and cancel the election.

1 Like

Re: I Taught they said this Man was brutal by egift(m): 6:49pm On Mar 08, 2015
DinoAnnberry:
Supporting boko haram alone is far more worst. Tell Buhari to show us his certificate. Meanwhile tell tinubu ti show us his teeth.. grin

"Only a foool will question Buhari's qualification" - OBJ

1 Like

Re: I Taught they said this Man was brutal by tswitch: 6:53pm On Mar 08, 2015
egift:

Find out what happened to then Maitatsine sect that was like Boko Haram then, the Chadian soldiers who invaded Nigeria and the Cameroonians who invaded Calabar.

Buhari is Tested and Trusted. Jonathan can wear costumes - it does not make any difference.

Buhari is the man and even Jonathan knows it.

Let me correct the misinformation about Buhari's role in Maitatsine eradication.
Maitatsine was eliminated by President Shehu Shagari before the infamous regime of Buhari-Idiagbon, the military battalion was lead by an Aliyu in 1980! The president even inaugurated the Anya Goru panel(like Oputa panel) to investigate the crisis.
It is not on record anywhere prior to the APC propaganda of lies that Buhari was commisioned in the fight against the sect.

Proof is easy:
1. http://global.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/537642/Shehu-Shagari

2. http://abujavoice.com/between-maitatsine-and-boko-haram/

3. http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/06/buharis-rare-romance-with-hypocrisy/

4. http://allafrica.com/stories/201303070658.html

5. http://allafrica.com/stories/201303070658.html

6. http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/president-charges-pdp-to-resist-opposition-s-intimidation/203192/

7. http://www.theopinion.ng/did-buhari-defeat-the-maitatsine/

8. http://valentineodika..in/2013/12/maitatsine-bloodbath-nigerias-religious.html?m=1

Buhari has no laudable achievement!
Tell us one and we will debunk it (with proof of course).

What this election has glaringly shown is the unfortunate gullibility of some young Nigerians who swallow hook, line and sinker distorted facts and outright lies told in the bid of a desperate group to whitewash their principal's dark history.

History cannot be changed!
Re: I Taught they said this Man was brutal by egift(m): 6:53pm On Mar 08, 2015
unongu:

More like a 'Witness Protection Act' rather than a 'Whistle Blowers' Act'. Nice!

Any of the name will do. I like your suggestion it sounds like the one US has. Many people are afraid of speaking up for fear they many get exposed to danger, thereby allowing perpetrators of evil to walk free.

1 Like

Re: I Taught they said this Man was brutal by dpedro1: 6:56pm On Mar 08, 2015
[img][/img]
GMB VS GEJ---BATTLE FOR TRUE DEMOCRACY
It is quiet obvious that the two political gladiators in Nigeria,GMB (General Muhammadu Buhari) and GEJ (Goodluck Ebele Jonathan) would be having their finally battle for true democracy on March 23rd 2015.
GEJ being the defending champion,has been preparing seriously for the clash against the former champion (in 1985),GMB. GMB has lost three consecutive finals after the title was taken from him by IBB. He lost to OBJ (2003),UMY (Umaru Musa Yar'Adua,late,2007) and GEJ (2011). GMB was inflicted with serious injury,as GEJ gave him a super finishing smackdown in the 2011 battle against GEJ, after which he cried and vowed never to contest for the championship again( the injury must have been so serious. Thank God for his life).
The injury that was inflicted on him by GEJ is still a major challenge on his health( as he just arrived from the UK hospital on friday,March 6th). Nevertheless, he is still pulling weight and is committed to winning this final battle (before he goes to meet his ancestors),so as to eradicate the shame of losing three straight matches. GMB is on the move to retaliate the 2011 defeat by GEJ.
On the other hand,GEJ is undergoing series of training (which he did on the streets of Abuja and the eagles square on Saturday morning,March 7th) such as jogging etc. In an interview,he stated that the battle against GMB would be tougher than that of 2011,giving the assurance that he will win the battle.
The question now is,who will emerge triumphant in this strong battle that is attracting the attention of the world? GEJ or GMB? GEJ won the first leg(home), can he win the away match? If you were to assign/choose between GMB and GEJ,who will you choose? The ball is on your court.
Source: www.kelechiukpe.tk. click to read more.

Re: I Taught they said this Man was brutal by crownprince102: 6:59pm On Mar 08, 2015
Kizmarty:

Emm its not "MISTAKENLY" but "MISTAKING"
YOU ARE CONFUSED WITH THE KIND OF CHANGE YOU WANT.

Guess you 're suffering from Myopia. Didn't you see the corma sign(,) there.

1 Like

Re: I Taught they said this Man was brutal by otr1(m): 7:03pm On Mar 08, 2015
annazubi:
if he ddnt kill urs I'd ve askd u to ask them. Monkey.
Fair enough. It would have been an insult to non-living things if I should liken you to one of them, let alone compare you to the simpliest organism in the animal or plant kingdon. You are just non-existent.

Now go and ask your parents the reason why they survived Buhari regime if he actually killed 5 million innocent citizens.

2 Likes

Re: I Taught they said this Man was brutal by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 08, 2015
hannysur8:
Record speaks

what bloody record are u talking about? if u aint drunk on a sunday u shud know that the only record speaks for itself as far as that expired lean arsse ex dictator is concerned,is that he truncated a democratic process hes now wanting to benefit from....a process he never fought for and a process hes subtlely seeking to destroy thru religion n tribe....to hell with buhari..
NIGRRIANS SAY NOOOOOOOO TO BUHARI!!!!!!!
GOOGLE "BUHARI AND PETER ONU" AND SEE WHAT THE SO CALLED STATESMAN DID FOR HIS OWN COUNTRY
Re: I Taught they said this Man was brutal by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 08, 2015
crownprince102:

Guess you 're suffering from Myopia. Didn't you see the corma sign(,) there.

guy take it easy,its COMMA,not CORMA grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Defection: All Juicy Appointments Went To Katsina, Lagos, Says Saraki / Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Trump, Shades TB Joshua / MC Oluomo In US For Son’s Graduation (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.