Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,869 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

I Taught they said this Man was brutal - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Taught they said this Man was brutal (50506 Views)

Diplomat Breaks Traffic Rules In Asokoro, Abuja & Said This.. PICS / Buhari Said This While Signing Budget 2016 & What A Senator Said Abt It(pics / Was Ex-president Jonathan A Prophet When He Said This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Taught they said this Man was brutal by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 08, 2015
Justcul:

Seun, we need a thumb down button on nairaland soonest [color=#770077][/color] grin angry

quit being the sissy....that girl finished you..
Re: I Taught they said this Man was brutal by Kingpinukecy(m): 8:29pm On Mar 08, 2015
egift:

Majority of those you endorse to bring Change to Nigeria will all be actively involved in Buhari's administration. You can also add Utomi, Oby, Soludo, Ribadu and 1000s of other young and vibrant Nigerians.

You see we need Buhari. #Change is possible. Sai Buhari.
actual let it not look as iif i didnot comment:buhari cannot bring any change in 9ja instead it will make tins worse 4d poor and he is trying 2turn d country 2 an islam country which is not possible...pls lets vote wisely + my hand no dey 4 election katakata ooo....
Re: I Taught they said this Man was brutal by Adyrin(m): 8:35pm On Mar 08, 2015
Olodo it is Nkem not Njem!
I personally hate Bullhari if you must know and its ♍γ̲̣̣ right as a Nigerian you know!
You shameless she-sheep from the flames of hell!
Grow up niggy don't jump up cus you'd keep falling down and breaking your neck like you just did!
Mountainous bush baby baboon!!!
holatin:
another brainless bastard on loose.
ve you asked or research what njem brother did ?

he is a drug lord.
and d law then is straight firing for any drugbandit.

now I see why some south are against buhari.
Re: I Taught they said this Man was brutal by holatin(m): 8:39pm On Mar 08, 2015
Adyrin:
Olodo it is Nkem not Njem!
I personally hate Bullhari if you must know and its ♍γ̲̣̣ right as a Nigerian you know!
You shameless she-sheep from the flames of hell!
Grow up niggy don't jump up cus you'd keep falling down and breaking your neck like you just did!
Mountainous bush baby baboon!!!
so na dat name misspelling that makes me an olodo.

arrant nonsense
go and play with your toy kiddo

1 Like

Re: I Taught they said this Man was brutal by aboystar: 8:43pm On Mar 08, 2015
Buhari is a dictator. We don't want a killer-president. Thank you. [/quote]
You nko, the way you say it shows that you are also a dictator

1 Like

Re: I Taught they said this Man was brutal by 2odd(m): 1:10am On Mar 09, 2015
OP . it's thought n not taught . very soon u will go about blaming Jonathan for ur woes. Though I will agree with u dat we need change but buhari is not that change. what has been his impact to the country except making comment that can be liken to treason .. abi u 've forgotten about the statement about the country being ungovernable if he loses the 2011 election. had it been Jonathan government is okay he should b locked up n charge for treason n terrorism .. no statesman in the Us can utter such words.....Obasanjo has employed various youth since leaving power through his farm located in otta Ogun state , buhari nkor ? ..... I will leave on this note by saying this rather popular words" show me your friends n I will tell u who u are" as APC can't leave Lagos because of the gross corruption being perpetrated there likewise PDP can't leave Abuja cos of the same reason ....wise up., ko ye ki baba mi jeya Kemi omo tun je...
Re: I Taught they said this Man was brutal by socialmediaman: 7:48am On Mar 11, 2015
cold:

Straw man arguement as usual. I noticed you disingenuously sidestepped the other issues i raised & picked on the only issue you could tackle conveniently. Even at that,you still did not explain why the vice was incarcerated & the president was kept under house arrest and released after two weeks. I choose to state facts That the candidate in question is just a sanctimonious hypocrite & not all he is cracked up to be.If you view it as ethnic jingoism that is your personal opinion not mine. I am probably the most detribalised person to walk the face of this earth.

You didnt read item no 5 which directly pointed to the former vice president.
Re: I Taught they said this Man was brutal by softwaresultan: 1:10am On Mar 13, 2015
idrezee:
#KICKOUTRELIGIOUSBIGOTRY

Religion is a personal thing and every man has the right to choose his own, or practice it the way he likes. Most of the sycophants that use religion to defame the character of Buhari are not even practicing their acclaimed self righteousness. Many of them are occultists. They kill and conduct daily human sacrifices to remain in power- they are not even xtians, they only go to church to campaign (be wise). Buhari is a man of integrity and we all know his record. But because majority of those who have looted this country to poverty are afraid to end up in jail or loose their ill gotten wealth, they chose to fabricate lies against Buhari. They hire hungry and morally corrupted scholars to do the dirty jobs on their behalf.
It is quite unfortunate that Nigerians buy all the lies they trade through the media.
This is the only country where people prefer to believe in a hear say than make a research. Only a minute population of Nigerians are willing to investigate an allegation before they draw conclusions.
Nigerians have resolved to be praise singers to corrupt leaders. We have failed to ask for accountability. Our conscience has been beclouded with religious and ethnic sentiments (how did we get here?). Our sense of judgement and reason have been blinded by poverty. We chose to mortgage our tomorrow and the future of our children for the rice and a few Naira notes they share during elections.
All we believe is the roads, the bridges, the railways, the electricity they build only on televisions.
I always ask my self these questions:
1. Where are the roads? The Abuja - Lokoja road was awarded by Obasanjo's administration. He spent 8 years in the office. Then Yaradua and Goodluck spent another 4 years. Now if Goodluck is elected, he will be spending another 8 years. This will amount to 20 years and 180 km road is yet to be completed. Enugu - Onitsha road was also awarded by the Obasanjo administration and till date, a journey that is supposed to take 45 minutes can take you 8 hours if it rains. Enugu- PH road is on the same series. What about Uyo - Calabar route? Just to mention a few.
2. Where is the power? They sold all the NEPA to their friends. We pay for the light that was not supplied.
3. Our education and health system go bad everyday. Lecturers and Health workers spent more time at home than in the schools and hospitals as a result of incessant strikes. Presently my brother is @ home cos KSU is on strike
4. The government failed to provide us with security. People are being killed everyday and yet government comes out to tell us they are in control.
4. Why are we pretending that all is well? It is only in Nigeria where monies develop wings and fly. $20 billion oil money disappeared and they said it was $10 billion. Forensic investigators were hired and that was the end of the story. N20 billion pension fund stolen and nothing came out of it. $9.3 million seized in South Africa and government claimed it was meant for ammunition purchase. The immigration scandal has also been swept under the carpet because the senate could not proceed with their investigation. The man behind the contract is sitting among the high seats in the senate.
Innocent people were defrauded and they at the same time lost their lives yet, we have a transparent governance. (I v written about dis immigration fraud so many times)
5. Why are we praising government as if they are doing whatever with their personal money. How many people in their various communities have they provided scholarship with their personal money before they got elected? The reason they got elected is to manage our resources and not to loot us dry. Where's the refinery(s) he promised us 3years ago when he removed subsidy, I'll NEVER vote for a man that went to Kano to dance and celebrate the death of over 300 Nigerians in the NYANYA bomb blast. Yes Jonathan went to Kano to dance less than 24 hours after that blast, yet he's the father of the nation, imagine ur father dancing hours after a sibling of urs was bombed with all part of his body scattered, not to talk of 300....later they'll say its the Fulanis that are Terrorising Nigeria, its the muslims that are bombing mosques, its the muslims that bombed Kano central mosque during Jumah (may God cure us of gullibility). Just yesterday 54 people if not more were bombed in Borno, how many christians do you think are included (all muslims) and yet its the muslims that are responsible. Terrorism exceeds religion and by God we'll triumph if muslims, xtians, etc come together and stop the blame game. One thing I know is that we will not have any meaningful development except if we make a change. Age or no age, Buhari is a better option for the present day Nigeria"
Please vote with the FEAR of God, compare GMB's 2years in the 80s to GEJ's 6years in the 21st century.

I pray for a positive CHANGE what about you?
Change is constant and can only be delayed.
Vote Buhari.
Vote for an incorruptible Nigeria.
#VOTEFORCHANGE/APC
. #KSU_nowthatweareonstrike
Re: I Taught they said this Man was brutal by oladele97: 9:14am On Mar 13, 2015
annazubi:
tell me one thing u've done for ur village since u were born. Only lazy fellows hate GEJ bc they want him to spoonfeed them.

Am sure ur father have never donate to support ur village (may be to construct bore hole or road) and u here insulting another fellow
Re: I Taught they said this Man was brutal by giantstrides(m): 11:15am On Mar 13, 2015
annazubi:
Photoshop is allowed. N250 detained after 5 million had been killed? Photoshop won't help you. Buhari is a dictator. We don't want a killer-president. Thank you.

Are you also into the Drug smuggling like Gloria, I don't understand what are you really scared of?
Re: I Taught they said this Man was brutal by closearms(m): 10:24am On Apr 05, 2015
shut up! The onus of proof is on you! Buhari will lose for the 4th time. I see you decamping to PDP in the nearest future. Welcome in advance!

why did you not see this victory coming ? GMB till 2023

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals / Tinubu's Massive Convoy (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.