Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,838 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

She Rejected Me because Our Religous Dff... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Rejected Me because Our Religous Dff... (1269 Views)

She Rejected Me, I Moved On But Why Is She Still Acting Like She Is Caring / Martin Aliker: Girl Rejected Me As I Couldn't Buy Her Beer, Now I Own A Brewery / She Said Nobody Will Date Me because Am Ugly, Please Be The Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Rejected Me because Our Religous Dff... by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 08, 2015
pls i need ur advice,d gal i love rejected my advance of wanting her 2 b my gal friend because we are 4rm opposite religion but insist we should be friend nd not lovers.i love her so much.pls is dar still hope of me convincing her.tnx
Re: She Rejected Me because Our Religous Dff... by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 08, 2015
Just take heart man if she's not interested go for your Muslim counterpart
Re: She Rejected Me because Our Religous Dff... by yinkus4u2c(f): 12:40pm On Mar 08, 2015
if u can sacrifice ur religion...she myt say a yes
Re: She Rejected Me because Our Religous Dff... by Bimffo(m): 12:42pm On Mar 08, 2015
Ditch the Biatch..
Re: She Rejected Me because Our Religous Dff... by sinaj(f): 12:43pm On Mar 08, 2015
iz it ur religion she iz interested in or you

itz clear she doesnt love u.
Re: She Rejected Me because Our Religous Dff... by bamog(m): 12:47pm On Mar 08, 2015
undecided shoro niyen!!!
Re: She Rejected Me because Our Religous Dff... by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 08, 2015
If you can convert her...why not!

But if she refuses to be converted...leave her.

I for one can never date a muslim....cos its against my religion. Even if she is the most beautiful girl on earth!!

1 Like

Re: She Rejected Me because Our Religous Dff... by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 08, 2015
Do you love your religion more than your girl ? If Yes, then you are an extremist.
Re: She Rejected Me because Our Religous Dff... by Tallesty1(m): 12:55pm On Mar 08, 2015
yinkus4u2c:
if u can sacrifice ur religion ...she myt say a yes
Not Necessary
Re: She Rejected Me because Our Religous Dff... by elantraceey(f): 1:06pm On Mar 08, 2015
sinaj:
iz it ur religion she iz interested in or you

itz clear she doesnt love u.

Who exactly is he?
Re: She Rejected Me because Our Religous Dff... by williamspaul22(m): 1:12pm On Mar 08, 2015
My man no go fall mugu be her frd.Not wen she has milked u dry of all ur money, u will come bk complaining. Go nd look for ur match, she doesnt love u.
Re: She Rejected Me because Our Religous Dff... by sinaj(f): 1:21pm On Mar 08, 2015
elantraceey:

Who exactly is he?
o! i get... buh i will modify mine if u modify ur topic.
coz itz d topic i folowed nt u
Re: She Rejected Me because Our Religous Dff... by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 08, 2015
tanx 4 ur advice,it very clear she loves me because she shows it in many ways.d issue s can i change her decision by using d friendship she proposed as an alternative 2 us datin to win her ova and if nt wot oda options do i have.tanx
Re: She Rejected Me because Our Religous Dff... by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 08, 2015
williamspaul22:
My man no go fall mugu be her frd.Not wen she has milked u dry of all ur money, u will come bk complaining. Go nd look for ur match, she doesnt love u.
can d friendship thing work because i hate being placed in d friend zone
Re: She Rejected Me because Our Religous Dff... by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 08, 2015
Billyonaire:
Do you love your religion more than your girl ? If Yes, then you are an extremist.
sir pls expanciate
Re: She Rejected Me because Our Religous Dff... by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 08, 2015
habib55:
sir pls expanciate
According to the Holy Books. When God created man, he felt the need for a companion. And made a woman for man. God didnt create religion, but a woman for man. And since then, the love of a man for a woman is beyond anything else. And since then, man always, always strive to acquire so many things to please women, to win women, to have women attention. If a man chose love to religion more than the love of his life (woman), he is extreme in the quest for religion.
Re: She Rejected Me because Our Religous Dff... by Vivly(f): 2:30pm On Mar 08, 2015
The girl is just being realistic. Would you rather she waits until you guys are ready to get married and then her family says no?
Love is no more blind.
Re: She Rejected Me because Our Religous Dff... by asadike(f): 2:33pm On Mar 08, 2015
My dear,Why not join christianity- the religion of love for her sake?
Re: She Rejected Me because Our Religous Dff... by williamspaul22(m): 2:35pm On Mar 08, 2015
habib55:
can d friendship thing work because i hate being placed in d friend zone
dats wot am saying.
Re: She Rejected Me because Our Religous Dff... by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 08, 2015
Oooooh !!! so touching
Re: She Rejected Me because Our Religous Dff... by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 08, 2015
Bisolarh:
Oooooh !!! so touching
it really is and it makes me very sad,i want her bt d sacrifies invove 2 get is jst 2grt
Re: She Rejected Me because Our Religous Dff... by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 08, 2015
williamspaul22:
dats wot am saying.
tanx,i will jst cease all form of communication wit her
Re: She Rejected Me because Our Religous Dff... by sinizia: 2:55pm On Mar 08, 2015
OP, there's little or no hope once religion is involved. Religion is more critical than culture/tribe. My advice - move the fĂșck on.
Re: She Rejected Me because Our Religous Dff... by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 08, 2015
asadike:
My dear,Why not join christianity- the religion of love for her sake?
tanx for d sugestion
Re: She Rejected Me because Our Religous Dff... by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 08, 2015
sinizia:
OP, there's little or no hope once religion is involved. Religion is more critical than culture/tribe. My advice - move the fĂșck on.
very sincere opinion,i like it,and will do as u have stated even though it will not b easy.tnx

(1) (Reply)

Be Careful Who You Take Home To Mama / Do You Think It's Acceptable To Date A Friend's Ex? Why Or Why Not? / I Think Goodlooks Is More Important Than Money (MY EXPERIMENT STORY)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.