Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

Do You Know The REAL Sponsor Of Bokoharam? Read This To Know The Truth - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Know The REAL Sponsor Of Bokoharam? Read This To Know The Truth (5529 Views)

Northern Leaders Demand Pardon For Bokoharam -- Read More / Hundreds Of Bokoharam Members Killed (pictured) / Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know The REAL Sponsor Of Bokoharam? Read This To Know The Truth by medamillion(m): 2:42pm On Mar 08, 2015
Who is the real sponsor of this blood-sucking group?
Is it Jonathan? Is it Buhari? Let's read before we comment.

NORTH WILL MAKE NIGERIA UNGOVERNABLE IF JONATHAN IS ELECTED:

First, the infamous statement "North Will Make Nigeria Ungovernable If Jonathan is elected" made by PDP's Lawal Kaita was evilly attributed to GMB by Ruben Abati. This was a plot to associate GMB to the post-election violence in the North, where scores of young Nigerians were killed citing that statement. When the evil scheme was exposed, Ruben Abati and Guardian Newspaper apologised to General Buhari and Nigerians saw the truth.
Here is a link where presidency begged Buhari to settle the slander case out of court.
http://dailypost.ng/2013/01/13/presidency-begs-buhari-to-settle-slander-case-out-of-court/.

AN ATTACK ON BOKO HARAM IS AN ATTACK ON THE NORTH:--GMB, how true?

Looking at the emergence of the condemnable blood-sucking group, one would think they are just "small" group seeking their share of national cake from the government. (Just like the Niger Delta Militants)
That was perhaps, the reason he made such statement.
The same Buhari condemned Boko Haram when he realized their real motive, which was to destabilize Nigeria.
Here is how Buhari condemmned them as reported PUNCH: http://www.punchng.com/news/boko-haram-mindless-bogots-buhari/
I am yet to get any news on Jonathan condemning Boko Haram, much like Buhari.

COMPARE THESE STATEMENTS

Compare the statements made by Buhari and the ones made by GEJ on Boko Haram and tell me, if you are a police officer, who would you arrest?

Here is what GEJ has to say:

"Boko Haram is not as a result of misrule; definitely not. Sometimes people say it is as a result of poverty; definitely not. Boko Haram is a local terror group,”  President Goodluck Jonathan said in an interview with CNN’s Christiane Amanpour, 2013."

"Boko Haram is in my cabinet" - GEJ

On August 2nd of 2012, Nigeria’s President, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan famously said:

“They (Boko Haram) are our siblings and you cannot send the army to wipe out your family…. We are handling them with a soft approach.”

"I underestimated BokoHaram"-GEJ

If it was Buhari who made all these statements above,
What would be the election point of the propagandists?

QUESTIONS TO ASK:
Does Jonathan really care?
Did Jonathan just wakeup from slumber on BokoHaram insurgency?
Why did Jonathan start visiting Borno(crime scene) now?
Is he doing all these because he loves his people or because he wants to win election?

REMEMBER:
The President went dancing two days after Boko Haram massacre at Baga
http://theconversation.com/goodluck-jonathan-president-went-dancing-two-days-after-boko-haram-massacre-at-baga-36182

ATTEMPT ON BUHARI'S LIFE

Attempt was made on Buhari's life on July 24, 2014. A Presidential ally Asari Dokubo called it a scam, saying it was pre-planned by the Daura General. Many of us had insisted that the assassination attempt was politically motivated using BH as a tool, if we are to go back to the words of a Shekau's 2 i/c Abu Abdulazeez, we may have a clue
He stressed that recent killings and destructions in Maiduguri were against the ideology of the sect, which he said was fighting the cause of Allah.

Abu Abdulazeez dissociated Boko Haram from the action, saying such attacks were not only politically-motivated, but carried out by those seeking power in the Borno Emirate council or in government.

Jonathan promised to set up a committee (as usual) to investigate the crime;
Where is the committee?
Where is the report?

Nigerians be wise.
GOD bless Nigeria
GOD bless the Daura-born General
GOD bless all progressives and non (money) protection seekers.

#medamillion
I am back from BAN; The freedom fight continues

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Do You Know The REAL Sponsor Of Bokoharam? Read This To Know The Truth by medamillion(m): 2:58pm On Mar 08, 2015
"I ask that you join this effort, not for me, but to establish a better land for all of us. I understand and accept the hard challenge ahead. When all is said and done, let it be written that Muhammadu Buhari gave his all for this nation"---GMB.

5 Likes

Re: Do You Know The REAL Sponsor Of Bokoharam? Read This To Know The Truth by Idiataqueen(f): 2:58pm On Mar 08, 2015
We all know dat is buhari but he has forgotten dat God owns his life he can take it anytime stupid man

4 Likes

Re: Do You Know The REAL Sponsor Of Bokoharam? Read This To Know The Truth by Habayomie(m): 3:05pm On Mar 08, 2015
Letz divide Nigeria...
Insurgents=North
militants&kidnappers=Niger delta&East
agbero&omo-onile=West.
Each regional-state govt to face/tackle their wahala.

4 Likes

Re: Do You Know The REAL Sponsor Of Bokoharam? Read This To Know The Truth by medamillion(m): 3:09pm On Mar 08, 2015
Idiataqueen:
We all know dat is buhari but he has forgotten dat God owns his life he can take it anytime stupid man
Hello! Leave God alone, let's reason with fact. Don't judge based on "Hear say".
If after reading this you still can't see the obvious truth, then you must be supporting GEJ for tribal or religious reasons, not because of your love for Nigeria.

9 Likes

Re: Do You Know The REAL Sponsor Of Bokoharam? Read This To Know The Truth by medamillion(m): 3:13pm On Mar 08, 2015
medamillion:
Caseless, diluminati(f), Rawani, Gbawe, PassingShot(m), IbnSultaan(m), Seun(m), Obiagelli(f), berem(f), omenka(m)
Re: Do You Know The REAL Sponsor Of Bokoharam? Read This To Know The Truth by PassingShot(m): 3:15pm On Mar 08, 2015
I have no doubt that the government has (or knows the people behind it) a hand in it.

I will respond appropriately later please.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know The REAL Sponsor Of Bokoharam? Read This To Know The Truth by jamace(m): 3:19pm On Mar 08, 2015
OP, your cut and paste conclusion is not in tandem with the thread topic.

Why did you ask questions on GEJ and none for Buhari?

Ok, you said you are just from a ban. I can see your itching fingers celebrating freedom. grin

3 Likes

Re: Do You Know The REAL Sponsor Of Bokoharam? Read This To Know The Truth by medamillion(m): 3:38pm On Mar 08, 2015
jamace:

Ok, you said you are just from a ban. I can see your itching fingers celebrating freedom. grin
If you remove the glasses of sentiments you are wearing, by reading through this post patiently you would see where questions affecting Buhari on Boko Haram issue was evidently treated. Now answer for GEJ.

Yeah! It's good to be back from the ban trying to silence us; my hand is really itching to present the truth. Yes the truth that will liberate Nigeria from GEJ's government of hypocrisy

6 Likes

Re: Do You Know The REAL Sponsor Of Bokoharam? Read This To Know The Truth by mrmetoo1: 3:42pm On Mar 08, 2015
Habayomie:
Letz divide Nigeria...
Insurgents=North
militants&kidnappers=Niger delta&East
agbero&omo-onile=West.
Each regional-state govt to face/tackle their wahala.

I'll tell you something Niger Delta will not go with the East if Nigeria ever decides to split.

4 Likes

Re: Do You Know The REAL Sponsor Of Bokoharam? Read This To Know The Truth by thegoodone2(m): 3:48pm On Mar 08, 2015
Every body know you are with Buhari in this your post.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Know The REAL Sponsor Of Bokoharam? Read This To Know The Truth by naijaking1: 3:51pm On Mar 08, 2015
The so-called attacks on GMB and Sanusi L Sanusi are simple childish distractions to lead public opinion astray. Those 2 who "survived" Boko Haram attacks are the real sponsors and brain behind the outfit. We can not be fooled!!!

1 Like

Re: Do You Know The REAL Sponsor Of Bokoharam? Read This To Know The Truth by medamillion(m): 3:57pm On Mar 08, 2015
thegoodone2:
Every body know you are with Buhari in this your post.
If you read through the post very well, you will see that I came up with statements used against Buhari as being a sponsor of BokoHaram and also came up with that of GEJ
I simply find it difficult to defend GEJ's statement, perhaps you can defend it;
The discussion is open

1 Like

Re: Do You Know The REAL Sponsor Of Bokoharam? Read This To Know The Truth by medamillion(m): 4:04pm On Mar 08, 2015
naijaking1:
The so-called attacks on GMB and Sanusi L Sanusi are simple childish distractions to lead public opinion astray. Those 2 who "survived" Boko Haram attacks are the real sponsors and brain behind the outfit. We can not be fooled!!!
Yes you and many Nigerians cannot be fooled that the insurgency that could not be curtailed in Six years could be stopped in Six weeks (all because election is approaching)

Sanusi, and Buhari are BokoHaram sponsors? Your proof Sir?

Before you reply, remember this quote
BokoHaram is in my cabinet--GEJ
PDP is BokoHaram--Andrew Azasi

5 Likes

Re: Do You Know The REAL Sponsor Of Bokoharam? Read This To Know The Truth by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 08, 2015
watch the following video and spread the news. These evil people must be wiped off the face of the earth.

http://www.bestgore.com/brain-fart/11-minutes-abubakar-shekau-leader-boko-haram/
Re: Do You Know The REAL Sponsor Of Bokoharam? Read This To Know The Truth by duality(m): 4:10pm On Mar 08, 2015
@OP, you are being intelligent by half. I'll Tell you why.

Firstly, Please answer this sincerely coz your sincerity will tell who you are . Why were people killed when GEJ was declared winner in 2011 in which NYSC members were killed, Churches and other buildings were also burnt down.

#AN ATTACK ON BOKO HARAM IS AN ATTACK ON THE NORTH:

[b]*I appreciate you didn't say GMB did not make such statement. You are giving us a probable reason why he made such statement, You may be wrong unless you are in GMB's mind. But I put it to you that that was the vintage GMB speaking.it needs no twisting. Remember Boko haram nominated him as their spokes person at some point. The truth is that Boko Haram was accepted by most northerners as an instrument to harass this present administration and Majority of them share the same sentiment.

To prove this, There was no outcry when Churches were being bombed every Sunday in that region. Christians were being beheaded and none of the leaders up north made statement meaningful about it.

The instrument of state, functioned on Ethnic sentiments for political reasons rather that National patriotism. Or Can you explain how the Master minder of Madala Catholic church escaped from The Nigerian police and was later re-arrested in Bornu State Governors Lodge?

With all this, It's only dumb not to see extreme politics in all these; at least at that time.
[/b]

ON GEJ SAYING THAT MEMBERS OF BOKO HARAM ARE OUR PEOPLE:

[b]This is absolutely correct from The president . He is the president of both the good and bad people of Nigeria. Besides The President made that statement when he set up a dialogue committee for Boko haram, hoping they could come out as fellow Nigerians, State their grievances, get resettled, and reintegrated. But Unfortunately, They want none of that. ( To me, They want his Sit)

Also Sheikh Gumi also gave credence to the presidents statement.

Kanuris, Fulanis, And Hausas Are Boko Haram—Sheikh Ahmad Gumi
http://saharareporters.com/2015/01/19/kanuris-fulanis-and-hausas-are-boko-haram%E2%80%94sheikh-ahmad-gumi.

Again, GEJ NEVER said Boko Haram are in his cabinet. He only said that There are people who are sympathetic to Boko haram in Goverment and he is absolutely correct.(This was cleared in the presidential Media chat 2014) GEJ gave example of Senator Ndume who is a serving senator who's case is presently in court.

I'd also include those who allowed Kabiru sokoto to escape.
[/b]

DOES GEJ REALLY CARE..

[b]*For a president who sent the military against Boko raram, I think he cares. Even though I believe some of the military men are supporters of Boko Haram for political reasons.

*For a president who declared State of Emergency in the most troubled areas, even when the people were against it; I think he cares.

*For GEJ to allow the democratic setting in areas of SOE to remain at least for peace to reign, I think he cares.

*For GEJ to increase The budget of security just to fight Boko Haram, I think he cares.

*For GEJ who having appraised the situation and requested for a military loan of Hardware; not Money, even when the Opposition went against such request, simply for political reasons. I think he cares.

Do you know those who don't care? They are those who attack GEJ with Boko Haram, and also hope to keep the government in mourning and melancholic state by bombing when the president wants to host an event, or go on a tour.( world economic conference for Africa and even the Presidents Second term deceleration are few examples). It is wrong for terrorist to determine the itinerary of the president.
Those who don't care condemn the President but have never STRONGLY condemn Boko haram
[/b]

Did Jonathan just wake up from slumber on BokoHaram insurgency?

*From my analysis, you'd know that GEJ have been fighting Boko Haram from Day 1. Its just that the Dynamics of war just changed. The same way the SOE was first on LGA before state wide. Besides, Those who hate GEJ would have attacked him the more, had he declared a State wide SOE when he declared it first in LGAs. You should also know that Many notherners believed GMB when he said "AN ATTACK ON BOKO HARAM IS AN ATTACK ON THE NORTH" You don't know the damage that statement did.

Why the president visits the war zone at this time?

*Its Simple. The military is to do the job. He goes for assessment on his own terms and not when the APC thinks he should. and Most importantly, when it is SAFE for him to do so. Late president Yaradua NEVER visited camp 9 in the Niger Delta.

Is he doing all these because he loves his people or because he wants to win election?

*Whatever he is doing, he is doing it because he loves the people and he also wants to win election any problem with that?

On GEJ rally at Kano,

* Going by the agenda of Boko haram the government should come to a halt and GEJ should be in hiding because Bombs were exploding every day. If you agree that GEJ should remain in solitude because of Boko Haram, then you have similar ideology with them. Again I state, that Boko Haram cannot dictate the itinerary of the president.

ATTEMPT ON BUHARI'S LIFE

The way you analysed this shows that some persons truly believe in Boko haram right from day One but are not happy that it's affecting them in a way.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Know The REAL Sponsor Of Bokoharam? Read This To Know The Truth by medamillion(m): 4:15pm On Mar 08, 2015
duality:
@OP, you are being intelligent by half. I'll Tell you why.
Mr ITK, I will be glad to know why

1 Like

Re: Do You Know The REAL Sponsor Of Bokoharam? Read This To Know The Truth by omenka(m): 4:23pm On Mar 08, 2015
medamillion:

Hello! Leave God alone, let's reason with fact. Don't judge based on "Hear say".
If after reading this you still can't see the obvious truth, then you must be supporting GEJ for tribal or religious reasons, not because of your love for Nigeria.
"Fact" to these guys are as fluid as air itself. They create their own "facts" and jettison same as it suits their narative.

If I were a police officer, Jonathan would be counting squares in the ceiling of a lonely cell and eating watery beans right now honestly. But THIS IS NIGERIA, a land where the most the government can do to you for crimes the think you must have committed is make a lengthy documentary about you and air it on tv!!

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know The REAL Sponsor Of Bokoharam? Read This To Know The Truth by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 08, 2015
BOKO HARAM and their harmful ideology ........................

Watch this

http://www.bestgore.com/murder/terror-blood-death-christians-early-years-boko-haram/

and this

http://www.bestgore.com/brain-fart/11-minutes-abubakar-shekau-leader-boko-haram/

Their supporters are sad when the Nigerian Army attacks them.

Who are their supporters?
Re: Do You Know The REAL Sponsor Of Bokoharam? Read This To Know The Truth by Sunshineluv(f): 4:25pm On Mar 08, 2015
medamillion:
Yes you and many Nigerians cannot be fooled that the insurgency that could not be curtailed in Six years could be stopped in Six weeks (all because election is approaching)

Sanusi, and Buhari are BokoHaram sponsors? Your proof Sir?

Before you reply, remember this quote
BokoHaram is in my cabinet--GEJ
PDP is BokoHaram--Andrew Azasi

Remember this too. "AN ATTACK ON BOKOHARAM IS AN ATTACK ON THE NORTH" BOKOHARAM NAMED BUHARI AS THEIR NEGOTIATOR.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know The REAL Sponsor Of Bokoharam? Read This To Know The Truth by buskie13(m): 4:26pm On Mar 08, 2015
op dey reason like pant wen dem soak for water....rabbish

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know The REAL Sponsor Of Bokoharam? Read This To Know The Truth by medamillion(m): 4:41pm On Mar 08, 2015
Sunshineluv:
Remember this too. "AN ATTACK ON BOKOHARAM IS AN ATTACK ON THE NORTH" BOKOHARAM NAMED BUHARI AS THEIR NEGOTIATOR.
From the beginning of this thread; I say "Read before you comment".

Buhari was nominated but did he accept the offer?
He was even wiser than what they think, he knew GEJ and his loyalists were trying to rope him, so everyone can think BokoHaram is loyal to him
So he rejected the offer, here is a link
http://thenationonlineng.net/new/buhari-rejects-boko-harams-offer/
Remeber, this same Boko Haram members later denied having any cease fire agreement with the FG

1 Like

Re: Do You Know The REAL Sponsor Of Bokoharam? Read This To Know The Truth by holatin(m): 4:42pm On Mar 08, 2015
medamillion:
Who is the real sponsor of this blood-sucking group?
Is it Jonathan? Is it Buhari? Let's read before we comment.

NORTH WILL MAKE NIGERIA UNGOVERNABLE IF JONATHAN IS ELECTED:

First, the infamous statement "North Will Make Nigeria Ungovernable If Jonathan is elected" made by PDP's Lawal Kaita was evilly attributed to GMB by Ruben Abati. This was a plot to associate GMB to the post-election violence in the North, where scores of young Nigerians were killed citing that statement. When the evil scheme was exposed, Ruben Abati and Guardian Newspaper apologised to General Buhari and Nigerians saw the truth.
Here is a link where presidency begged Buhari to settle the slander case out of court.
http://dailypost.ng/2013/01/13/presidency-begs-buhari-to-settle-slander-case-out-of-court/.

AN ATTACK ON BOKO HARAM IS AN ATTACK ON THE NORTH:--GMB, how true?

Looking at the emergence of the condemnable blood-sucking group, one would think they are just "small" group seeking their share of national cake from the government. (Just like the Niger Delta Militants)
That was perhaps, the reason he made such statement.
The same Buhari condemned Boko Haram when he realized their real motive, which was to destabilize Nigeria.
Here is how Buhari condemmned them as reported PUNCH: http://www.punchng.com/news/boko-haram-mindless-bogots-buhari/
I am yet to get any news on Jonathan condemning Boko Haram, much like Buhari.

COMPARE THESE STATEMENTS

Compare the statements made by Buhari and the ones made by GEJ on Boko Haram and tell me, if you are a police officer, who would you arrest?

Here is what GEJ has to say:

"Boko Haram is not as a result of misrule; definitely not. Sometimes people say it is as a result of poverty; definitely not. Boko Haram is a local terror group,”  President Goodluck Jonathan said in an interview with CNN’s Christiane Amanpour, 2013."

"Boko Haram is in my cabinet" - GEJ

On August 2nd of 2012, Nigeria’s President, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan famously said:

“They (Boko Haram) are our siblings and you cannot send the army to wipe out your family…. We are handling them with a soft approach.”

"I underestimated BokoHaram"-GEJ

If it was Buhari who made all these statements above,
What would be the election point of the propagandists?

QUESTIONS TO ASK:
Does Jonathan really care?
Did Jonathan just wakeup from slumber on BokoHaram insurgency?
Why did Jonathan start visiting Borno(crime scene) now?

REMEMBER:
The President went dancing two days after Boko Haram massacre at Baga
http://theconversation.com/goodluck-jonathan-president-went-dancing-two-days-after-boko-haram-massacre-at-baga-36182

ATTEMPT ON BUHARI'S LIFE

Attempt was made on Buhari's life on July 24, 2014. A Presidential ally Asari Dokubo called it a scam, saying it was pre-planned by the Daura General. Many of us had insisted that the assassination attempt was politically motivated using BH as a tool, if we are to go back to the words of a Shekau's 2 i/c Abu Abdulazeez, we may have a clue
He stressed that recent killings and destructions in Maiduguri were against the ideology of the sect, which he said was fighting the cause of Allah.

Abu Abdulazeez dissociated Boko Haram from the action, saying such attacks were not only politically-motivated, but carried out by those seeking power in the Borno Emirate council or in government.

Jonathan promised to set up a committee (as usual) to investigate the crime;
Where is the committee?
Where is the report?

Nigerians be wise.
GOD bless Nigeria
GOD bless the Daura-born General
GOD bless all progressives and non (money) protection seekers.

#medamillion
I am back from BAN; The freedom fight continues
may you progress in your life bro.

no matter d ban, we will never get tired

5 Likes

Re: Do You Know The REAL Sponsor Of Bokoharam? Read This To Know The Truth by holatin(m): 4:44pm On Mar 08, 2015
Idiataqueen:
you are truly an idiat.

the level of brainwashing you dey under pass ordinary

1 Like

Re: Do You Know The REAL Sponsor Of Bokoharam? Read This To Know The Truth by holatin(m): 4:46pm On Mar 08, 2015
jamace:

what about you asking about buhari and we the progressive give you an answer
Re: Do You Know The REAL Sponsor Of Bokoharam? Read This To Know The Truth by holatin(m): 4:48pm On Mar 08, 2015
naijaking1:
y not present fact instead of whining and ranting on this thread.
Re: Do You Know The REAL Sponsor Of Bokoharam? Read This To Know The Truth by medamillion(m): 4:50pm On Mar 08, 2015
holatin:
may you progress in your life bro.

no matter d ban, we will never get tired
Thanks bros; we are on a mission to see a better Nigeria and no amount of oppression can stop us.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Know The REAL Sponsor Of Bokoharam? Read This To Know The Truth by holatin(m): 4:51pm On Mar 08, 2015
Sunshineluv:
pls is he d only named as a negotiator ?
so funny you didnt discuss this two
1) boko haram are in my cabinet - GEJ
2) PDP are boko haram - azazi

1 Like

Re: Do You Know The REAL Sponsor Of Bokoharam? Read This To Know The Truth by holatin(m): 4:53pm On Mar 08, 2015
buskie13:
op dey reason like pant wen dem soak for water....rabbish
another saTANist on rampage, y can't you counter what d op wrote with fact, news link instead of abusing, gabbing, ranting and whining on this educative and investigational thread

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know The REAL Sponsor Of Bokoharam? Read This To Know The Truth by holatin(m): 4:56pm On Mar 08, 2015
medamillion:

Thanks bros; we are on a mission to see a better Nigeria and no amount of oppression can stop us.
confirm sir.
we will never CHANGE until Nigeria CHANGE for the better

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know The REAL Sponsor Of Bokoharam? Read This To Know The Truth by medamillion(m): 5:01pm On Mar 08, 2015
holatin:
another saTANist on rampage, y can't you counter what d op wrote with fact, news link instead of abusing, gabbing, ranting and whining on this educative and investigational thread
I just decided not to respond to that brainwashed fellow; it is better to ignore them at times

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know The REAL Sponsor Of Bokoharam? Read This To Know The Truth by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 08, 2015
PDP is Bokoharam

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kaduna Muslim-Muslim Apc Gubernatorial Candidates / Supreme Court Ruling On Yar'adua Presidency / Explosion Wounds 8 In Jalingo , Taraba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.