Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,405 members, 7,781,173 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:13 AM

A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch (47779 Views)

Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) / APC Youths Protest Suswam's Return To Benue (Photos) / APC Youths Display Mock Coffin Of PDP In Borno State (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by Built2last: 2:58pm On Mar 08, 2015
Its a showdown this afternoon between PDP supporters of GEJ and APC supporters of GMB.

Did you follow the debate on Channels TV

Ebuka featured Demola raju and the controversial @MrAyeDee..also known as murktar...got to know the guy is half Fulani, half Nupe.
Many others

lets discuss the two candidates here.
What is your take away

I think we have intelligent youths in this country

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-BATbabW3c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNG_dxzPcNU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKLrhTH0oZA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPxyOqRyvbo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by Philadelphia: 3:03pm On Mar 08, 2015
Ok

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by PriceOfGarri(m): 3:07pm On Mar 08, 2015
Am not sure APC youths like Ismael Ahmed can face MrAyeDee.

#PureShowDown

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by kheart(m): 3:22pm On Mar 08, 2015
lol mr ayedee Wan give d APC guy punch oh because d guy present fact.

Mr ayedeee should just stick to his twitter beside he was ask whether he has PVC and he said no tongue

APC won d debate cos dey present fact while PDP debaters were just relying on gossip from twitter and AIT/NTA

251 Likes 15 Shares

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by kheart(m): 3:25pm On Mar 08, 2015
PriceOfGarri:
Am not sure APC youths like Ismael Ahmed can face MrAyeDee.

#PureShowDown

Aside d phoneh dat mr ayeedee is forming d guy is not all dat

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by adadadon(m): 3:27pm On Mar 08, 2015
Akin oyebode is killing Ayedee, Ayedee should stick to twitter jare
he does not number his words like on twitter why?

91 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by maestroferddi: 3:29pm On Mar 08, 2015
I am watching the programme now.

PDP has winning in their DNA. Their debaters are more articulate and are dusting the guys standing for APC.

This Mr Ay Dee, diee diee o. No kill person with command of issues/subject

112 Likes 9 Shares

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by Zuria(f): 3:30pm On Mar 08, 2015
It's not streaming yet sad
Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by ManMountain(m): 3:32pm On Mar 08, 2015
The Ayedee is all just all noise and no fact
The APC guy is more matured and logical with facts and figures.

224 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 08, 2015
ayo dee speak emotionally without fact. d APC guy is more precise and speak with more fact

213 Likes 7 Shares

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by maestroferddi: 3:34pm On Mar 08, 2015
APC man, must you lose your cool?

Mr Ay Dee is pushing you to where he wants you: you burn your gasket and burn your points.

PDP nicking it still...

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by Petersideman(m): 3:34pm On Mar 08, 2015
we are composed, #teamGMB not shouting like mr ayedee (mukhtar)

118 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by Bayswater: 3:35pm On Mar 08, 2015
See as AyeDee finished the APC Akin Oyebode guy lol. The guy had to resort to insults to save face. smiley

APC supporters are just touts, honestly.

139 Likes 9 Shares

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by ManMountain(m): 3:38pm On Mar 08, 2015
Bayswater:
See as AyeDee finished the APC Akin Oyebode guy lol. The guy had to resort to insults to save face. smiley

APC supporters are just touts, honestly.
Shut up! Ayedee was only getting unnecessary aggressive until the guy calmly called him down. Ayedee is the tout on that platform.
We will wait for the youtube video to surface

211 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by Built2last: 3:38pm On Mar 08, 2015
Oh boy i dey watch am....that Aye Dee guy must have read history...

He knows this country like the nipple of his girlfriend

59 Likes 8 Shares

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by Bayswater: 3:40pm On Mar 08, 2015
ManMountain:

Shut up! Ayedee was only getting unnecessary aggressive until the guy calmly called him down.
We will wait for the youtube video to surface

I just called you guys touts, you just proved me right lol.

AyeDee put the short man devil in his place, seemples. grin

96 Likes 12 Shares

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by ManMountain(m): 3:42pm On Mar 08, 2015
Bayswater:

I just called you guys touts, you just proved me right lol.

AyeDee put the short man devil in his place, seemples. grin
See this liar, Ayedee think this is Twitter where you only retweet and get retweeted grin
Shouting and getting aggressive won't win a debate, facts and figures.
The Pdp members are just exact replica of their colleague here, aggression and noise.

120 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by maestroferddi: 3:44pm On Mar 08, 2015
PDP debaters are doing a demolition job on APC propaganda and half-truths.

84 Likes 10 Shares

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by dipopooo(m): 3:46pm On Mar 08, 2015
Is d debate still on?
Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by ManMountain(m): 3:46pm On Mar 08, 2015
Lmao, PDP is noise noise and nothing, GEJ will do, GEJ will do and not what GEJ has done. grin grin
Debating as if they are not the party in power.

78 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by Kenai: 3:46pm On Mar 08, 2015
Is it just me or did Akin Oyebode call MrAyeDee an "Ode" right there on TV?
Is that how these APC guys debate? AyeDee took that brother to the cleaners and he had to resort to thuggish insults?
What a shame to see these people are truly the uncultured rascals they are, both online and offline.

98 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by Bayswater: 3:47pm On Mar 08, 2015
ManMountain:

See this liar, Ayedee think this is Twitter where you only retweet and get retweeted grin
Shouting and getting aggressive won't win a debate, facts and figures.
The Pdp members are judt exact replica of their colleague here, aggression and noise.

See Demola Olarewaju as he is demolishing Ikem of APC. Talk is cheap abeg. I challenge you ManMountain to a debate, you can pick the medium and venue.

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by chidi4eze(m): 3:48pm On Mar 08, 2015
From wat am watching apc will win the election if the votes will count.. APC wins the debate for me

133 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by ManMountain(m): 3:48pm On Mar 08, 2015
Kenai:
Is it just me or did Akin Oyebode call MrAyeDee an "Ode" right there on TV?
Is that how these APC guys debate? AyeDee took that brother to the cleaners and he had to resort to thuggish insults?
What a shame to see these people are truly the uncultured rascals they are, both online and offline.
Liar, you must have used cotton bud. Ayedee was already insulting GMB as he does on Twitter but Akin calmly put him down.
#thisisnottwitter

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by maestroferddi: 3:48pm On Mar 08, 2015
APC noisemakers!

Phantasmagoria is sitting pretty in Oxford Advance Learners English Dictionary...

Oga na master...PDP winning all indices!

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by Bayswater: 3:52pm On Mar 08, 2015
phantasmagoric -
a. A fantastic sequence of haphazardly associative imagery, as seen in dreams or fever.
b. A constantly changing scene composed of numerous elements.

See @demolarewaju educating the APC touts lol

They (APC Touts) said that word is not an English word, we just proved you wrong. grin grin grin

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/phantasmagoric

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by ManMountain(m): 3:53pm On Mar 08, 2015
This Ayedee is a thug, interrupting everyone.
We will need the police to take care of Ayedee. A thug on Twitter doing thuggery on television.
#ApcMaturity

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by Kenai: 3:55pm On Mar 08, 2015
ManMountain:

Liar
, ho and use cotton bud. Ayedee was already insulting GMB as he does on Twitter but Akin calmly put him down.
#thisisnottwitter

There they go again. Mister, go get yourself some basic training on how to properly articulate yourself during a public discussion; because right now, you act like a short-tempered marketwoman.

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by Built2last: 3:56pm On Mar 08, 2015
Wallahi, we have intelligent people in Nigeria...the both camps are doibg well. We must get involved in governance more.

Neitherr GEJ or GMB is as intelligent as these fantastic young guys.

Prroudly hopeful

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by Rad1cal: 3:56pm On Mar 08, 2015
The APC debaters are just emotional clowns. grin

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by gogochocolate: 3:57pm On Mar 08, 2015
I CAN SEE WHY BUHARI WILL KEEP RUNNING AWAY FROM DEBATES. I THINK PDP GUYS TRUMPED THE APC GUYS HAND DOWN. THE APC GUYS MUST HAVE GONE BACK TO THE DRAWING TABLE BY NOW.

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by ManMountain(m): 3:57pm On Mar 08, 2015
#twitterisnottelevision.

Ayedee stick to your tweet and retweet on Twitter
The thug was almost assaulting physically the APC guy. grin

24 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Security Aide Of Governor Amosun - "Robot" Killed On His Way Back From Work.PICS / Buhari Visits The Olu Of Warri (photo) / Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.