Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,750 members, 7,806,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

Black Maria - Literature (130) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Black Maria (890871 Views)

Maria Found Her Lost Treasure / Plz I Need D Link Of Black Maria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Maria by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 08, 2018
LarrySun:
Lol! I'm just a learner, too. We can teach each other things.

Learner ke?. Issa lie joor
Your writing prowess is so on point.
Re: Black Maria by Fernandowski(m): 8:41pm On May 08, 2018
LarrySun:
Siren. Lol!
hahahaha

I no mind being a siren on top your matter ooo..... I even have a different tab on my browser for your story only
Re: Black Maria by omobs(m): 8:44pm On May 08, 2018
Nice one larrysun, I just love Peter black, Hope something bad is not gonna happen to my Peter,

Larrysun, Pls when do we expect the next update?
Re: Black Maria by TheBlessedMAN: 9:36pm On May 08, 2018
Oh what would I do without you? Larrysun my inspirator... I hail you, salute u, twale for u, doff my hat for u, off my cloths for you, pantless for u, rob 4 u, slap a bouncer 4 u, visit sambisa for u and nakedly salute you boss. You're a boss of life. Keep em coming bro, you are mouthed beyond the capacities of words.

6 Likes

Re: Black Maria by EkopSparoAyara(m): 11:07pm On May 08, 2018
Another suspense again...
This Larry eh...
What could the mentally deranged boy have seen in Peter Black, come Friday, I shall know...
Bravo Larrysun..
Re: Black Maria by EkopSparoAyara(m): 11:08pm On May 08, 2018
TheBlessedMAN:
Oh what would I do without you? Larrysun my inspirator... I hail you, salute u, twale for u, doff my hat for u, off my cloths for you, pantless for u, rob 4 u, slap a bouncer 4 u, visit sambisa for u and nakedly salute you boss. You're a boss of life. Keep em coming bro, you are mouthed beyond the capacities of words.
TBM, so you're here... Please comman update COUNTLESS oo

3 Likes

Re: Black Maria by reality17(m): 5:56am On May 09, 2018
Weldone Peter, sorry I mean Larry
Re: Black Maria by Nobody: 6:08am On May 09, 2018
But the boy was praying for Peter Black. What he saw scared him.

Oh know please nothing bad should happen to Peter Black, not just yet, it's too early.

I want to thank Peter Black, for his kind gesture, looking out for the needy I. e the Orphans and the Disable, is something recommendable, indeed Peter Black is a kind hearted young man, that you can't help but to felt in love with him, even though he's a thief. I don't know about you, but for me, I so much love him, you're free to hate him.

I'm still trying to imagine how I'll felt, the day Peter will be killed, that would be my worst day!

3 Likes

Re: Black Maria by reality17(m): 5:21pm On May 09, 2018
NwaAmaikpe1stSon:

Oh know please nothing bad should happen to Peter Black, not just yet, it's too early.

I want to thank Peter Black, for his kind gesture, looking out for the needy I. e the Orphans and the Disable, is something recommendable, indeed Peter Black is a kind hearted young man, that you can't help but to felt in love with him, even though he's a thief. I don't know about you, but for me, I so much love him, you're free to hate him.

I'm still trying to imagine how I'll felt, the day Peter will be killed, that would be my worst day!

Sorry for asking u this. where did u school?
Re: Black Maria by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 09, 2018
The reaching out to the disabled and the needy ones gets me every time.
Re: Black Maria by Tgold1(m): 7:21am On May 10, 2018
reality17:

Bad man.... Eyan SAVAGE
Re: Black Maria by Rick9(m): 11:59am On May 10, 2018
Finally caught up with you guys, have been at school since January z and now am on holiday.

LarrySun well done. Words can't explain this your beautiful story.

But I still feel that it's too exaggerating. But anyway it's nice
Re: Black Maria by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 10, 2018
reality17:

You are asking me this, because of my poor writing skill, please don't mock me, when it comes to education i haven't gone beyond primary 4 ,due to some circumstance best known to me. I know i would've done better in academic, if i had the opportunity. When God restore my health, I'm going back to school.

Bro, life is not just fair to some people, if you're okay, sound in health, gone to school, actualized your dream....Just go on your knee, and be grateful to your maker.

Thank you!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Black Maria by reality17(m): 6:08pm On May 10, 2018
undecided
NwaAmaikpe1stSon:

You are asking me this, because of my poor writing skill, please don't mock me, when it comes to education i haven't gone beyond primary 4 ,due to some circumstance best known to me. I know i would've done better in academic, if i had the opportunity. When God restore my health, I'm going back to school.

Bro, life is not just fair to some people, if you're okay, sound in health, gone to school, actualized your dream....Just go on your knee, and be grateful to your maker.

Thank you!

undecided
NwaAmaikpe1stSon:

Thank you!
Re: Black Maria by Pinkdinah(f): 9:38pm On May 10, 2018
NwaAmaikpe1stSon:

Thank you!

Classy
Re: Black Maria by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 10, 2018
NwaAmaikpe1stSon:

Thank you!
reality17 you believe this guy??

Guy you mean say, na primary 4 you go school reach? and you write like this... if this is true, obviously you're just better than me.

I have some questions to ask you
1. How old are you
2. What happened that you stopped your education in primary 4, if its because of sickness, what type of sickness.. please let me know.

And now i feel so sad just because of you, I'll like to meet you.
Re: Black Maria by Vidamia(m): 7:23am On May 11, 2018
Larrysun

What happen to the man that saw black when he was coming from port Harcourt to Lagos. Because the man know that black is a wanted boy...... Clear that area
Re: Black Maria by Vecto(m): 7:29am On May 11, 2018
Vidamia:
Larrysun

What happen to the man that saw black when he was coming from port Harcourt to Lagos. Because the man know that black is a wanted boy...... Clear that area

I'm very sure he'll soon show up. There has to be a connection somewhere. That's the beauty about reading Larry's writing. It's like you're watching a movie.

Foreign movies, not nollywood.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Maria by Vecto(m): 7:34am On May 11, 2018
crazysaint:

reality17 you believe this guy??

Guy you mean say, na primary 4 you go school reach? and you write like this... if this is true, obviously you're just better than me.

I have some questions to ask you
1. How old are you
2. What happened that you stopped your education in primary 4, if its because of sickness, what type of sickness.. please let me know.

And now i feel so sad just because of you, I'll like to meet you.

Guy you get time to type sef or you're new to NL.
How can you take anything NwaAmaikpe1stSon says serious..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Maria by Vidamia(m): 8:17am On May 11, 2018
Vecto:

I'm very sure he'll soon show up. There has to be a connection somewhere. That's the beauty about reading Larry's writing. It's like you're watching a movie.

Foreign movies, not nollywood.

OK..... Thanks
Re: Black Maria by HazardMan(m): 9:40am On May 11, 2018
Thanks for the update, we expecting the next one today.
Re: Black Maria by domido(m): 3:52pm On May 11, 2018
LarrySun:
Where have you been?
my brother, the real owners of my phone took my own phone leaving me with the receipt and charger. I don swear for them tire.
i will be back soon.

2 Likes

Re: Black Maria by mitchelljnr(m): 9:50pm On May 11, 2018
It's already late sha, I trust that Sir Larrysun will drop an update by tomorrow
Re: Black Maria by LarrySun(m): 10:14pm On May 11, 2018
COMPLETE BOOK NOW AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD HERE:

http://okadabooks.com/book/about/black_maria_book_one/20094

larrysundynasty@gmail.com

9 Likes

Re: Black Maria by LarrySun(m): 10:15pm On May 11, 2018
The second part of this update shall be posted tomorrow. I seek your forgiveness for the short update.

7 Likes

Re: Black Maria by Fazemood(m): 11:16pm On May 11, 2018
This story is like wine, smells nice, tastes nicer but seriously gets one overly intoxicated.

I'm imagining Black meeting with Basket, whom among the two will have achieved more? Basket left with big bag of money and Black a Chinua Achebe's Things Fall Apart novel. Hmmm, its going to be the fight between two predators.

Its obvious Basket took the civil and legal path whilst Black is an exceptionally rare criminal. With that Basket may have an upper hand in this fight as he knows Black more than any other person. And also; he will have the backing of the law.

The game is HOT. And Larrysun is just beginning.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Maria by GODSMILEFOREVER: 11:16pm On May 11, 2018
Thanks man
Re: Black Maria by crislyn(f): 11:20pm On May 11, 2018
LarrySun:
The second part of this update shall be posted tomorrow. I seek your forgiveness for the short update.
Well done Larry...you doing great and we appreciate you.

1 Like

Re: Black Maria by EkopSparoAyara(m): 10:46am On May 12, 2018
LarrySun:
LarryBro,Even if I had a heart as hardened as that of Baskie when he took the whole money, I can't help but succumb to your plea, I forgive you because you're doing so well..
Chief Salami, what goes around comes around.. The older version of Peter is back for you..
Anticipating tommorrow update..
Bravo Larrysun..
Re: Black Maria by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:18am On May 12, 2018
Peter Black for president! Larry Sun for Vice!!!!
Re: Black Maria by Whyke141: 12:34pm On May 12, 2018
The Liberian born poet cum voice of Whyke Anthology - Bill Ivans Gbafore, voices again...

"I'll Carry My Africa With Me" is a rather short but concise poem that pierces through the veil of Africanism.

This poem is coated with pride of being African & is coloured with virtues of life... Its really going to be a great and pleasurable ride for every reader.

Read poem via
���
http://www.whykeanthology.com/2018/05/ill-carry-my-africa-with-me.html

Proudly Whyke.
Re: Black Maria by HazardMan(m): 8:04pm On May 12, 2018
Nice

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (166) (Reply)

United In Betrayal / IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) / Tradition - A Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.