Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,026 members, 7,799,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

Black Maria - Literature (142) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Black Maria (890413 Views)

Maria Found Her Lost Treasure / Plz I Need D Link Of Black Maria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Maria by vickiej(m): 10:58am On Jun 06, 2018
keep it coming
Re: Black Maria by nkemdave(m): 10:58am On Jun 06, 2018
Oh Peter!

Your miscalculation has landed you into trouble.

It's time to correct your errors by escaping because you still have more missions to fulfill.

Nice Work, Larrysun

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Black Maria by LarrySun(m): 11:10am On Jun 06, 2018
Oluwaseunliz:
Larrysun please answer
No part is missing.
Re: Black Maria by rukidanty: 1:53pm On Jun 06, 2018
hormoryhemii:
I heard a voice saying unfollow this thread, immediately I knew it was the devil speaking, I had no option than to resist him and he fled........

an emotional piece it is, especially where he had to place the leftover of the loaf of bread on her remains.

#bigboizdontcry##
this is just d beginning, I had read this novel before and I quoted it best in nairaland and I came across it again and started reading it because it's da bomb
Re: Black Maria by Evold: 4:08pm On Jun 06, 2018
black should go for plastic surgery or it was not available in his era?
Re: Black Maria by TheBlessedMAN: 5:15pm On Jun 06, 2018
Oga Larrysun, I swear with my power bank, if anything happens to Peter, I swear, I'll not to go out on election day, talkless of voting atall.

6 Likes

Re: Black Maria by EkopSparoAyara(m): 7:50pm On Jun 06, 2018
That's why I refused to join the guessing crew, I know what Larry is capable of... See how he twisted the police man,even Peter Black was convinced..
....And now Blackie has been put into another Danger in Lagos by the same Larrysun... Let me see how he will turn out this one..
Bravo Larrysun...

2 Likes

Re: Black Maria by vickiej(m): 8:11pm On Jun 06, 2018
Oluwaseunliz:
Larrysun please answer
how are you doing dear
Re: Black Maria by Oluwaseunliz(f): 8:12pm On Jun 07, 2018
vickiej:
how are you doing dear
I'm doing great and you?
Re: Black Maria by vickiej(m): 9:35pm On Jun 07, 2018
Oluwaseunliz:
I'm doing great and you?
i am good....... ku ojo meta o

1 Like

Re: Black Maria by precidope(m): 9:18pm On Jun 09, 2018
Guy upload na Shebi na because say I day ghost mode did story start Abi you nor know say I be silent killer I go come your dreams pop for two days na wetin happen na [color=#006600][/color]
Re: Black Maria by Solowisy: 10:31pm On Jun 09, 2018
LarrySun:
The next update shall be posted on Friday 8th June.

Cheers,

LSD

You're a genus @LarrySun ..... I appreciate you ! I love every bit of this story and I'm sure others do too. More Ink to your pen !

Kindly keep to your words pleeeease ..... As quoted above, you promised to feed us more on Friday 8th, today is Saturday 9th yet nothing.

We understand you might be busy with some things but you most also understand us too ---- we just can't stop wanting more from you. Feed us more and make us smile !

#Ghostmodedeactivated
Re: Black Maria by mitchelljnr(m): 11:49am On Jun 10, 2018
Hope we'll get an update today Mr larrysun
Happy Sunday
Re: Black Maria by kenchukscole(m): 1:04pm On Jun 10, 2018
The suspense is too much... Pls, Larry, we hope for an update today... Dont dash our hopes to the ground.
Re: Black Maria by Godwinfury(m): 2:45pm On Jun 10, 2018
TheBlessedMAN:
Oga Larrysun, I swear with my power bank, if anything happens to Peter, I swear, I'll not to go out on election day, talkless of voting atall.
Why not swear with your bank account instead of power bank?
That one will be better.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Black Maria by morsadh(m): 3:45pm On Jun 10, 2018
LarrySun:
...By the time he filled the bag to the brim, there was only a single bale left. Peter put it in his pocket; he left nothing behind. It took a great effort for him to carry the money out of the room, securely zipped, the bag was left in the parlour. He packed the tools he brought along and deposited them in the money-house. Then he reached into his other pocket, came up with a black cloth and deposited it where the man would easily find it whenever he came in. He shut the door behind him, returned to the parlour, lifted the bag to his head and left the building. None of the guards stopped him as he walked out of the gate. This was because they were busy frisking the people coming in. No one gave Peter a second glance.

That same afternoon while Peter was throwing money around like a drunken sailor, Mallam Dadadwa was lying unconsciously in the hospital bed. Doctors and nurses worked tirelessly to bring him back to life. The news of Mallam Dadawa’s robbery filled the pages of all the national newspapers in the country.

And that was how the legend of Peter Black began in Lagos...

The End of Chapter Eight

grin grin grin Na wa o. Latecomer Morsadh says well done, sir.
Re: Black Maria by morsadh(m): 4:06pm On Jun 10, 2018
LarrySun:
II

...At exactly 4pm, the child got on his knees and began to murmur some strange words. No one understood what he was saying, not even Peter. He seemed like he was speaking in tongues.

But the boy was praying for Peter Black. What he saw scared him.

Lez go dia...
Re: Black Maria by tfabu: 9:35pm On Jun 10, 2018
Larry sun where art thou embarassed
Re: Black Maria by koligns: 11:13pm On Jun 10, 2018
Oga Larry, we dey vex oooo...... You just put your fan for suspect and run away

I go call SARS for you oooo cry
Re: Black Maria by Ann2012(f): 11:22pm On Jun 10, 2018
Whew.....started from d bottom today and I'm here
Well done Larrysun, you're a phenomenal writer. Thumbs up
Re: Black Maria by AdaAde(f): 7:21am On Jun 11, 2018
Larrysun, ayam one of your biggest air conditioner, and I'm patiently impatiently waiting for updates oooo.
Re: Black Maria by Absoj(m): 9:11am On Jun 11, 2018
Larry Oya Na. Since Friday oo. Dan Allah
Re: Black Maria by HazardMan(m): 9:48am On Jun 11, 2018
LarrySun:

Cheers,

LSD
Thanks Boss
Re: Black Maria by itxbindoskii: 3:28pm On Jun 11, 2018
[color=#550000][/color][b][/b]let me cum and be going i canno comankee masef
Re: Black Maria by itsandi(m): 5:20pm On Jun 11, 2018
Interesting smiley Enjoy other interesting stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Read!
Re: Black Maria by Redmosquito(m): 6:40pm On Jun 11, 2018
LarrySun, brother mine. I see you still keep the flag flying. Big ups, my man. Big ups.
Re: Black Maria by Absoj(m): 9:47pm On Jun 11, 2018
Larry show na
Re: Black Maria by EkopSparoAyara(m): 11:44pm On Jun 11, 2018
Mr Larry.... I sincerely hope all is well with you... Still anticipating...
Re: Black Maria by Godwinfury(m): 11:18am On Jun 12, 2018
Redmosquito:
LarrySun, brother mine. I see you still keep the flag flying. Big ups, my man. Big ups.

Redmosquito, my amiable and most loved story writer, I really love that your story "African Nerd".
Keep it up bro.

1 Like

Re: Black Maria by iHateHaters: 3:15am On Jun 13, 2018
Nice story!

Larrysun is simply the best.

1 Like

Re: Black Maria by Gerarstar: 12:17pm On Jun 13, 2018
LarrySun:

Cheers,

LSD
I have been a ghost reader for a long time now and this story keeps getting more intriguing. Pls oga Larry, relieve us of the suspense

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (166) (Reply)

United In Betrayal / IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) / Tradition - A Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.