Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

Black Maria - Literature (160) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Black Maria (890930 Views)

Maria Found Her Lost Treasure / Plz I Need D Link Of Black Maria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Maria by icekidmuktar(m): 7:56pm On Sep 04, 2018
i doubt if we all will live to see the end of this masterpiece...

i'll be 75 years before he even start the PART 2.

i'll be 81 years before or after the completion of the PART 2...

Chai!!!
pleasd at 81 years (thats if i am even alive be that ooo) am i suppose to be reading stuffs on nairaland?

mtcheew! all this "upcoming" writers just want to give me hypertension with their delayed and uncompleted stories.

some of them are CHUMZYPINKY, DOROUSMART EMMANUEL A.K.A TBM (the blessed man) i guess if he is trully blessed, and now LARRYSUN of all people want to join this gang of idle writers.

but they still remain my favourite writers sha especially LARRYSUN AND TBM,

ONLY THE MOST INTELLIGENT AND SENSIBLE ONE'S WILL UNDERSTAND THAT THIS IS NEVER A CRITIC

as for those who will take this as a critic, they should go and lick their anuses clean till it whitened!

BYE

12 Likes

Re: Black Maria by adeyinkao28(m): 8:02pm On Sep 04, 2018
Re: Black Maria by LarrySun(m): 8:52pm On Sep 04, 2018
icekidmuktar:
i doubt if we all will live to see the end of this masterpiece...

i'll be 75 years before he even start the PART 2.

i'll be 81 years before or after the completion of the PART 2...

Chai!!!
pleasd at 81 years (thats if i am even alive be that ooo) am i suppose to be reading stuffs on nairaland?

mtcheew! all this "upcoming" writers just want to give me hypertension with their delayed and uncompleted stories.

some of them are CHUMZYPINKY, DOROUSMART EMMANUEL A.K.A TBM (the blessed man) i guess if he is trully blessed, and now LARRYSUN of all people want to join this gang of idle writers.

but they still remain my favourite writers sha especially LARRYSUN AND TBM,

ONLY THE MOST INTELLIGENT AND SENSIBLE ONE'S WILL UNDERSTAND THAT THIS IS NEVER A CRITIC

as for those who will take this as a critic, they should go and lick their anuses clean till it whitened!

BYE
You're probably 74 years old now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Maria by rukidanty: 9:27pm On Sep 04, 2018
LarrySun:
when is part two coming out.. please answer us instead of keeping quiet
Re: Black Maria by Centyakam(m): 10:02pm On Sep 04, 2018
Re: Black Maria by LarrySun(m): 11:15pm On Sep 04, 2018
rukidanty:
when is part two coming out.. please answer us instead of keeping quiet
I'll start BOOK TWO when I sell the first copy of BOOK ONE I uploaded on Okadabooks.

3 Likes

Re: Black Maria by Belbad(m): 12:33am On Sep 05, 2018
LarrySun:
Lol bt abeg do sumtin ooo
Re: Black Maria by Parollawd(m): 8:49am On Sep 05, 2018
finally got here

visit www.donsimonii.com for other interesting stories
Re: Black Maria by rayvelez(m): 6:45pm On Sep 05, 2018
I can't believe I missed d last updates, anyway lemme drp my no 08084538069.
Re: Black Maria by rukidanty: 8:45pm On Sep 05, 2018
LarrySun:
I'll start BOOK TWO when I sell the first copy of BOOK ONE I uploaded on Okadabooks.
i would like to buy the book two. how much? so I can transfer the money to you and you send it to me either by email or watsapp
Re: Black Maria by Akinwale14(m): 9:21pm On Sep 05, 2018
Add me me 08132786480
Re: Black Maria by Akinwale14(m): 9:22pm On Sep 05, 2018
Akinwale14:
Add me 08132786480
Re: Black Maria by icekidmuktar(m): 10:13pm On Sep 05, 2018
LarrySun:
You will not start the part 2 anytime soon, i think you'll rest for like (4 years), so i'm 71 years old right now, i am expecting you to start the part 2 when i am 75 years and complete it when i am around 80-81 years.

IT'S NEVER A CRITIQ
Re: Black Maria by icekidmuktar(m): 10:18pm On Sep 05, 2018
LarrySun:
I said it!
Re: Black Maria by icekidmuktar(m): 10:18pm On Sep 05, 2018
LarrySun:
Re: Black Maria by pweetyz(f): 1:21pm On Sep 06, 2018
LarrySun:
THE END OF BOOK ONE: BLACK

'BOOK TWO: MARIA' COMING SOON.

Thank you, guys, for the ride so far.

cheers,

LSD

Awwwn.
Please add me to the WhatsApp group.

I didn't get to see the last episode too though.
Re: Black Maria by Silensa(m): 2:16pm On Sep 06, 2018
pweetyz:

Awwwn.
Please add me to the WhatsApp group.

I didn't get to see the last episode too though.

Let me help you.

The last episode was when Blackie went to cool off at the National theater Lagos after the incident at the hospital . As he was about parking his car, a lady entered and told him to drive off.
Black asks why and the lady told him that officer Balewa is after her. When Black looks back, he saw the so called officer and realized that it was his long lost friend Baskey.

THE END

WATCH OUT FOR PART TWO

5 Likes

Re: Black Maria by pweetyz(f): 4:58pm On Sep 06, 2018
Silensa:

Let me help you.

The last episode was when Blackie went to cool off at the National theater Lagos after the incident at the hospital . As he was about parking his car, a lady entered and told him to drive off.
Black asks why and the lady told him that officer Balewa is after her. When Black looks back, he saw the so called officer and realized that it was his long lost friend Baskey.

THE END

WATCH OUT FOR PART TWO
OMG.
Waow.
Nobody really ever sees LarrySuns's updates coming. Thank you so so much.
This does means a lot.

1 Like

Re: Black Maria by Gerarstar: 10:34pm On Sep 06, 2018
LarrySun should sell the book 2 instead of holding the last update of book one. This is my number 09072857031

1 Like

Re: Black Maria by Gerarstar: 10:35pm On Sep 06, 2018
LarrySun should sell the book 2 instead of holding the last update of book one. This is my number 09072857031

1 Like

Re: Black Maria by rockstar435(m): 6:12am On Sep 07, 2018
08131695020.... love your story
Re: Black Maria by icekidmuktar(m): 7:18am On Sep 07, 2018
rukidanty:
i would like to buy the book two. how much? so I can transfer the money to you and you send it to me either by email or watsapp
shut up there, you will have to wait patiently like we all did for the next update, i said sharrap there
Re: Black Maria by rukidanty: 9:12am On Sep 07, 2018
icekidmuktar:
shut up there, you will have to wait patiently like we all did for the next update, i said sharrap there
are we quarrelling.. abi I offend you before
Re: Black Maria by icekidmuktar(m): 9:21am On Sep 07, 2018
rukidanty:
are we quarrelling.. abi I offend you before
No! we are not quarrelling, i am just advicing you to shut up, just take it as an advice, so please sharrap
Re: Black Maria by MagicPie: 4:06pm On Sep 07, 2018
If you want to sell , pls sell and stop holding the book 2. Have been to the site where u uploaded the book one for sale but the book 2 wasn't there . You have been on book one since 2015 and am sure your book 2 will be uploaded probably 2020..don't let your fans or follower get pissed off. free things purge .

3 Likes

Re: Black Maria by Kaycee9242(m): 9:41pm On Sep 07, 2018
Add me 08063559242. Has any been added to d WhatsApp group?
Re: Black Maria by icekidmuktar(m): 9:57pm On Sep 07, 2018
MagicPie:
If you want to sell , pls sell and stop holding the book 2. Have been to the site where u uploaded the book one for sale but the book 2 wasn't there . You have been on book one since 2015 and am sure your book 2 will be uploaded probably 2020..don't let your fans or follower get pissed off. free things purge .
shut up guy! To Write a nice and captivating story like black maria is not eazy, so please try all the best you could to keep that your mouth shut and sealed or i will just decend on you now now,

You are trying to command him to send the book 2 for you by force?

is it by force?

no! i am asking you is it by force?

anyway just try and be patient a little he will surely come back to complete the story.

As for you larrysun please and please come and complete this story for us as soon as possible(ASAP).
Re: Black Maria by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 08, 2018
You guys are just bunch of ingrates.

Dude has been sharing the updates of book one all this while for free, although it took a longer time.

What did he get when it was finally completed? Disillusioned words from short sighted dudes like you guys.

Funnily, a story you're crying the updates are too long was worth the wait cos y'all are moaning out loud for book 2 already.

Why not take time out to buy the first book.

After all, it's an opportunity to get the long years of updates all in a book.

Doing that would encourage him to keep posting it on.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Maria by Rick9(m): 9:52am On Sep 08, 2018
I cant find the update after he met Old Man Balewa

1 Like

Re: Black Maria by boosiryormi(f): 11:20am On Sep 08, 2018
add me too 09096525055
Re: Black Maria by MagicPie: 12:27am On Sep 09, 2018
If I should send you thunder now, people will say am wicked .. Next time mind your business if you don't want thunder from ekiti to strike u .
PeacefutTout:
You guys are just bunch of ingrates.

Dude has been sharing the updates of book one all this while for free, although it took a longer time.

What did he get when it was finally completed? Disillusioned words from short sighted dudes like you guys.

Funnily, a story you're crying the updates are too long was worth the wait cos y'all are moaning out loud for book 2 already.

Why not take time out to buy the first book.

After all, it's an opportunity to get the long years of updates all in a book.

Doing that would encourage him to keep posting it on.
Re: Black Maria by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 09, 2018
Two things stopped me from typing what's on my mind. Maybe a saving grace too.

1. You're a woman, we value and protect them so much in my family
2. You mentioned Ekiti. I've had beautiful moments of my life in that state. Their indigenes are one of the most accommodating in South West.
That thunder, I hope it doesn't explode before it leaves you

MagicPie:
If I should send you thunder now, people will say am wicked .. Next time mind your business if you don't want thunder from ekiti to strike u .

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (166) (Reply)

United In Betrayal / IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) / Tradition - A Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.