Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

New Video Of Nigerian & Chad Military Men Killing Boko Haram In Battle Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Video Of Nigerian & Chad Military Men Killing Boko Haram In Battle Today (3923 Views)

Nigerian Soldiers Show Their Dancing Skills: 'Even In Battle We Still Ball' / Mohammed Babangida And Yakolo Indimi In Battle After Divorce / Soldiers Put Drip On Colleague Injured In Battle With Boko Haram (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Video Of Nigerian & Chad Military Men Killing Boko Haram In Battle Today by Andrelearns: 3:15pm On Mar 08, 2015
Somebody Praise God as this new Video of Nigerian & Chad Military Men Killing Boko Haram In battle today | A must Watch http://entertainmentfame.com/video-of-nigerian-chad-military-men-killing-boko-haram-in-battle-a-must-watch/

Nigeria/Chadian troops just sent this video to Nigerian website about how they have encountered Boko Haram leaving many dead and some held as hostage. But in this video, its a battle between Boko Haram and the never tired multinational Military task force where the death toll of those killed(Boko Haram) where outnumbered but in the video I saw hundreds if not thousands of dead body..

Watch/Download here http://entertainmentfame.com/video-of-nigerian-chad-military-men-killing-boko-haram-in-battle-a-must-watch/

Share with friends who support the Military, GEJ and are Patriotic Nigerians Remember to like www.facebook.com/entertainmentfame for more news update

Source: http://entertainmentfame.com/video-of-nigerian-chad-military-men-killing-boko-haram-in-battle-a-must-watch/

Re: New Video Of Nigerian & Chad Military Men Killing Boko Haram In Battle Today by ozoigbondu: 3:18pm On Mar 08, 2015
This pictures made me sick but still satisfied that our gallant millitary are dispatching the virgin finders to the great beyond.

#NeverAgain shall we allow a coup plotter who destroyed our democracy to contest for a democratic election
#NeverAgain shall we go backward rather than MARCHing FORWARD
#NeverAgain shall we be deceived by the numerous APC propaganda
#NeverAgain shall we lose hope in our beloved country Nigeria
#NeverAgain shall we lose faith in our military due to APC lies

Never Again!

God Bless Nigeria!
God Bless the Millitary
God Bless Goodluck Jonathan

8 Likes

Re: New Video Of Nigerian & Chad Military Men Killing Boko Haram In Battle Today by fiizznation: 3:20pm On Mar 08, 2015
Nigerian government should end this boko haram insurgency fast. The menace is becoming very embarrassing for Nigerians abroad.

1 Like

Re: New Video Of Nigerian & Chad Military Men Killing Boko Haram In Battle Today by Trailblazer1(m): 3:21pm On Mar 08, 2015
grin
Re: New Video Of Nigerian & Chad Military Men Killing Boko Haram In Battle Today by Skako(m): 3:21pm On Mar 08, 2015
@OP give me the remote to play the video

mr jona is too late hope u have tied abuja to otuoke road
Re: New Video Of Nigerian & Chad Military Men Killing Boko Haram In Battle Today by Trailblazer1(m): 3:24pm On Mar 08, 2015
Goodnews to the good people of Nigeria

Badnews to some supporters of AP* tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: New Video Of Nigerian & Chad Military Men Killing Boko Haram In Battle Today by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 08, 2015
_P_ loosing members.
Re: New Video Of Nigerian & Chad Military Men Killing Boko Haram In Battle Today by mytime24(f): 3:25pm On Mar 08, 2015
urchins [BH] are like ants, dey dnt get exhausted, anyway dere end is near

1 Like

Re: New Video Of Nigerian & Chad Military Men Killing Boko Haram In Battle Today by Trailblazer1(m): 3:29pm On Mar 08, 2015
fiizznation:
Nigerian government should end this boko haram insurgency fast. The menace is becoming very embarrassing for Nigerians abroad.
Please come home bro the army is recruiting undecided

Service to fatherland is the best service you can offer to humanity undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: New Video Of Nigerian & Chad Military Men Killing Boko Haram In Battle Today by Rutheby(f): 3:31pm On Mar 08, 2015
Kill them all. Blood sucking demons

1 Like

Re: New Video Of Nigerian & Chad Military Men Killing Boko Haram In Battle Today by Kennywills7(m): 3:32pm On Mar 08, 2015
There is a party dat is usually not happy wit dis kind of news

Kudos to d military men and women fighting dis monsters

3 Likes

Re: New Video Of Nigerian & Chad Military Men Killing Boko Haram In Battle Today by shininglite(m): 3:40pm On Mar 08, 2015
this news wud give convulsions to d children of hate....dey re happy when there trained dogs cause havoc in dis country... #NEVER AGAIN #

1 Like

Re: New Video Of Nigerian & Chad Military Men Killing Boko Haram In Battle Today by Chukwu94: 3:41pm On Mar 08, 2015
Thank God.. But the behaviour of some people baffles me.. Instead of them to be happy for the progress of this great army, they keep on saying up GMB or up GEJ in this. *surprised*

1 Like

Re: New Video Of Nigerian & Chad Military Men Killing Boko Haram In Battle Today by Akpan107(m): 4:20pm On Mar 08, 2015

Re: New Video Of Nigerian & Chad Military Men Killing Boko Haram In Battle Today by lorddannie: 4:21pm On Mar 08, 2015
Kennywills7:
There is a party dat is usually not happy wit dis kind of news

Kudos to d military men and women fighting dis monsters

APC
Re: New Video Of Nigerian & Chad Military Men Killing Boko Haram In Battle Today by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 08, 2015
BOKO HARAM and their harmful ideology ........................

Watch this

http://www.bestgore.com/murder/terror-blood-death-christians-early-years-boko-haram/

and this

http://www.bestgore.com/brain-fart/11-minutes-abubakar-shekau-leader-boko-haram/

Their supporters are sad when the Nigerian Army attacks them.

Who are their supporters?
Re: New Video Of Nigerian & Chad Military Men Killing Boko Haram In Battle Today by Etfash(m): 4:32pm On Mar 08, 2015
While I feel better that the incidence of bombing and sporadic killings is dwindling through acts like this, I earnestly await the judgment of the Almighty on the sponsors of this people.

My heart bleeds when I see youths, that could otherwise be great assets to our nation, brainwashed to kill and to die.
Re: New Video Of Nigerian & Chad Military Men Killing Boko Haram In Battle Today by fiizznation: 4:44pm On Mar 08, 2015
Re: New Video Of Nigerian & Chad Military Men Killing Boko Haram In Battle Today by Trailblazer1(m): 5:17pm On Mar 08, 2015
fiizznation:

I didn't sign up to protect the nation with my life, the military men did that. I don't have any business with fighting with the terror group but that's the military's job to do. Now you are ignorantly telling me to come down to Nigeria and fight just because I said our government should be fast about ending the neferious and dastardly acts of the terror group? Your comment is very childish and has given you away as a nigerian who has lost grasp with[b] reality[/b]. I expect you to render an apology to me and to other well meaning nigerians who are sharing my grief.
The reality on ground is that the army is recruiting undecided

The nation is in need of able bodied young men to defend her integrity. Please Bro we need your service.

Come home please

2 Likes

Re: New Video Of Nigerian & Chad Military Men Killing Boko Haram In Battle Today by HzRF(m): 6:59pm On Mar 08, 2015
Trailblazer1:

The nation is in need of able bodied young men to defend her integrity. Please Bro we need your service.

Come home please
Don't mind them dey think what d forces are doing itz as easy as inserting ur dick into a penny
Re: New Video Of Nigerian & Chad Military Men Killing Boko Haram In Battle Today by HzRF(m): 6:59pm On Mar 08, 2015
Trailblazer1:

Come home please
Don't mind them dey think what d forces are doing itz as easy as inserting ur dick into a punny
Re: New Video Of Nigerian & Chad Military Men Killing Boko Haram In Battle Today by Hoshea: 7:18pm On Mar 08, 2015
Even in africa, here in Tz we're very disapointed with naija, u were our role model, hope u'll eliminate the insurgents this time, abeg no more drama
Re: New Video Of Nigerian & Chad Military Men Killing Boko Haram In Battle Today by qualityovenbake(m): 7:47pm On Mar 08, 2015
The end of boko cowards is NEAR
Re: New Video Of Nigerian & Chad Military Men Killing Boko Haram In Battle Today by MisterLongman(m): 10:49pm On Mar 08, 2015
Trailblazer1:
Please come home bro the army is recruiting undecided

Service to fatherland is the best service you can offer to humanity undecided undecided undecided
Lol..... Everybody can't be in the army........
Big ups to those guys, e no easy at all

(1) (Reply)

If ISIS is not Islam then why do they enjoy support from muslims? / Kola Aluko,Aliko Dangote,Femi Otedola & The Expensive Yachts They Own(photos) / Pic Of Buhari & His Late First Wife,Hadiza & Children At The Govt House In 1983

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.