Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

I Want To Buy A High Quality Headphone - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / I Want To Buy A High Quality Headphone (7891 Views)

Monster 24k Headphone / 1 Month Used Sony Xperia Z5, Smart Watch, Headphone,other Accessories Still Ava / Looking For This Sony Headphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Buy A High Quality Headphone by einsteino(m): 4:33pm On Mar 08, 2015
I am in need of a good headphone, with a good build quality and can produce sounds that will satisfy me(am an audiophile).

so if you have one for sale let me know. pls it must be either an over ear headphone or on the ear headphone. no in ears please.
Re: I Want To Buy A High Quality Headphone by Besto(m): 7:56pm On Mar 08, 2015
barely used almst new beat mixr Limited edition....great filtered sounds...bass checked....no matter how loud ur music comes through,it doesnt hit ur ear drums...holla

Re: I Want To Buy A High Quality Headphone by Anibiniran(m): 9:48pm On Mar 08, 2015
Wht ur price,or whtsap 08052083495
Re: I Want To Buy A High Quality Headphone by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 08, 2015
einsteino:
I am in need of a good headphone, with a good build quality and can produce sounds that will satisfy me(am an audiophile).

so if you have one for sale let me know. pls it must be either an over ear headphone or on the ear headphone. no in ears please.

Check my signature
Re: I Want To Buy A High Quality Headphone by Fabinu(m): 11:30pm On Mar 08, 2015
Besto:
barely used almst new beat mixr Limited edition....great filtered sounds...bass checked....no matter how loud ur music comes through,it doesnt hit ur ear drums...holla
hw much.
U dey whatsapp?
Re: I Want To Buy A High Quality Headphone by Besto(m): 12:14am On Mar 09, 2015
Fabinu:

hw much.
U dey whatsapp?
yep
Re: I Want To Buy A High Quality Headphone by dazekid(m): 12:44am On Mar 09, 2015
exhibition:

Check my signature

I'm sorry but what are we supposed to find on your signature?
Re: I Want To Buy A High Quality Headphone by Nobody: 4:45am On Mar 09, 2015
dazekid:

I'm sorry but what are we supposed to find on your signature?
What I meant was that you should contact me. I'm a Jumia Sales Consultant

We have different types of headphones so you can choose one and I'll order it for you
Re: I Want To Buy A High Quality Headphone by einsteino(m): 5:24am On Mar 09, 2015
exhibition:

Check my signature

it still doesn't help my quest.
Re: I Want To Buy A High Quality Headphone by Rhaspody(m): 8:05am On Mar 09, 2015
I know the feel bro. I fancy myself an audiophile too. I use skullcandy hesh 2. Got it from ebay for $40
And the sound is very good for it's price.
If you are not cash restrained consider the jabra revo headphone.

Re: I Want To Buy A High Quality Headphone by Bobbieydeey: 8:56am On Mar 09, 2015
Besto:

Drop ur whatsapp number na
Re: I Want To Buy A High Quality Headphone by Besto(m): 9:10am On Mar 09, 2015
Bobbieydeey:

Drop ur whatsapp number na

Re: I Want To Buy A High Quality Headphone by ojayskillz: 10:30am On Mar 09, 2015
hello people i am einsteino, my other account got banned by spam bot when i tried replying your comments. still don't know why. the ban would expire on march 12th, so far now i will be usin this account.
Re: I Want To Buy A High Quality Headphone by Bobbieydeey: 10:38am On Mar 09, 2015
Besto:

Ur whatsapp aint delivering,reply your email
Re: I Want To Buy A High Quality Headphone by ojayskillz: 10:44am On Mar 09, 2015
Rhaspody:
I know the feel bro. I fancy myself an audiophile too. I use skullcandy hesh 2. Got it from ebay for $40

wow that is cute. i was planning on getting skullcandy crusher but i learnt after a few months the drivers blow out.
Re: I Want To Buy A High Quality Headphone by Besto(m): 11:11am On Mar 09, 2015
Bobbieydeey:

my watsapp z active now
Re: I Want To Buy A High Quality Headphone by Fabinu(m): 5:39pm On Mar 09, 2015
Besto:

yep
Drop your whatsapp number
Re: I Want To Buy A High Quality Headphone by Besto(m): 5:45pm On Mar 09, 2015
Fabinu:

Drop your whatsapp number
ON THE THREAD ALREADY
Re: I Want To Buy A High Quality Headphone by Fabinu(m): 5:46pm On Mar 09, 2015
Bobbieydeey:

This.number is not registered on whatsapp... Any oda number
Re: I Want To Buy A High Quality Headphone by Rhaspody(m): 8:42pm On Mar 09, 2015
ojayskillz:

wow that is cute. i was planning on getting skullcandy crusher but i learnt after a few months the drivers blow out.

so which one are yu looking at?
Re: I Want To Buy A High Quality Headphone by ojayskillz: 10:38am On Mar 10, 2015
Rhaspody:

so which one are yu looking at?

i may have to go for audio technica. I just want a good and well detail sound with a strong build.
Re: I Want To Buy A High Quality Headphone by Rhaspody(m): 8:17pm On Mar 10, 2015
good choice
ojayskillz:

i may have to go for audio technica. I just want a good and well detail sound with a strong build.
Re: I Want To Buy A High Quality Headphone by snazzy5050(m): 10:09pm On Mar 10, 2015
Besto:
how much last and am in Benin
Re: I Want To Buy A High Quality Headphone by Besto(m): 10:17pm On Mar 10, 2015
snazzy5050:

how much last and am in Benin
bayelsa or lagos
Re: I Want To Buy A High Quality Headphone by ojayskillz: 5:04am On Mar 11, 2015
Rhaspody:
good choice

how is the hesh 2.0 in terms of build and sound, also how much did it cost you to ship it down here
Re: I Want To Buy A High Quality Headphone by Rhaspody(m): 12:28pm On Mar 11, 2015
ojayskillz:

how is the hesh 2.0 in terms of build and sound, also how much did it cost you to ship it down here

build quality is superb. ive been using it for close to 18 months now and it still sounds same as i bought it. as for shipping if you are planning to ship it alone it might cost you more unless you want to add other things to it. mikkyangel helped me get it to nigeria. look for him here on nairaland
Re: I Want To Buy A High Quality Headphone by ojayskillz: 12:31pm On Mar 11, 2015
Rhaspody:

build quality is superb. ive been using it for close to 18 months now and it still sounds same as i bought it. as for shipping if you are planning to ship it alone it might cost you more unless you want to add other things to it. mikkyangel helped me get it to nigeria. look for him here on nairaland

wow cool. i think i should give it a shot.
Re: I Want To Buy A High Quality Headphone by dazekid(m): 6:59pm On Mar 30, 2015
Rhaspody:

The skullcandy hesh 2 aren't exactly audiophile headphones, they have good sound alright but not so good that they fit even close to the audiophile category,but honestly if you are looking for that kind of sound quality,the $40-$50 range isn't the place to search.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Buy A High Quality Headphone by einsteino(m): 9:31am On Apr 01, 2015
dazekid:

The skullcandy hesh 2 aren't exactly audiophile headphones, they have good sound alright but not so good that they fit even close to the audiophile category,but honestly if you are looking for that kind of sound quality,the $40-$50 range isn't the place to search.

you are so right. i learnt that from the reviews on amazon and head-fi ... i have decided on audio-technica m40x, it is a monitor headphone and as such its sound spectrum is flat and without any colouring to its sound. do you have any suggestions or headphone for sale?
Re: I Want To Buy A High Quality Headphone by Rhaspody(m): 1:21pm On Apr 01, 2015
dazekid:

i know but not many people can afford headphones of $200 and above.
i recommended the one I've tested. like i said jabra revo is also good if he can afford it. I'm even looking to replace my headphone as soon as i have the money
Re: I Want To Buy A High Quality Headphone by dazekid(m): 5:41pm On Apr 01, 2015
einsteino:

you are so right. i learnt that from the reviews on amazon and head-fi ... i have decided on audio-technica m40x, it is a monitor headphone and as such its sound spectrum is flat and without any colouring to its sound. do you have any suggestions or headphone for sale?

The m40x is a good choice, I'd personally go with the m50's or m50x just because they are bigger.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#100 & #200 STARTIMES SUBSCRIPTION / Samsung Ua65hu7200 65" Curved 4k Uhd Smart Interaction Led Tv For Urgent Sales. / Available in Stock!!! Best deal on Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 & Note 7 pro(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.