Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,219 members, 7,780,411 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:49 PM

Prophetic Warfare Prayers For Destroying Witchcraft Spiritual Feedings - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophetic Warfare Prayers For Destroying Witchcraft Spiritual Feedings (8887 Views)

TB Joshua's Prophetic Message For 2017 (Video) / Destroying Satanic Evil Feedings Free Ebook / 20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prophetic Warfare Prayers For Destroying Witchcraft Spiritual Feedings by Loveaflame(m): 5:40pm On Mar 08, 2015
Free Gift from The Uncommon Book Series titled, "DESTROYING SATANIC SPIRITUAL EVIL FEEDINGS"

Chapter 7

Prophetic Warfare Prayers for Destroying Witchcraft Spiritual Feedings
DAY 1
Scriptures: Psalm 3, Psalm 118, Isaiah 54
Material: A bottle of consecrated olive oil.
Instruction:
1. Anoint your forehead and drink a teaspoon before you embark on the prayers.
2. Do go into praise and worship for at least 20 minutes before you start the prayers.
3. Your prayer should be between 12am – 3am and your fasting should be 7pm -12 noon the next day.

1. Heavenly Father I worship your majesty because you are my Lord and Saviour.
2. Father of Creation, I thank you because you have wonderfully and fearfully made me.
3. My Father I glorify your name because I will be delivered from the bondage of evil food today in the name of Jesus.
4. By the blood of Jesus I destroy every covenant with the evil world responsible for the evil feeding in my life in the name of Jesus.
5. Every evil foundation in my life creating space for evil feeding in my life receive the fire of destruction now in the name of Jesus.
6. Every evil foundation from my father’s side responsible for this evil feeding in my life receive the fire of destruction now in the name of Jesus.
7. Every evil foundation from my mother’s side responsible for this evil feeding in my life receive the fire of destruction now in the name of Jesus.
8. Every legal ground for witchcraft access into my life receive the fire of destruction now in the name of Jesus.
9. You witchcraft link with my body, soul and spirit break by fire now in the name of Jesus.
10. Every stronghold old witchcraft powers operating in my life receive the fire of destruction in the name of Jesus.
11. Every network of witchcraft control in my life receive the fire of destruction now in the name of Jesus.
12. I destroy every witchcraft mark in my body attracting evil food in the name of Jesus.
13. Let the root of eating in the dreams be destroyed in my life now in the name of Jesus.
14. I challenge every coven behind my eating in the dreams I command such to catch fire and burn to ashes now in the name of Jesus.
15. Every witchcraft agent from anywhere responsible for feeding me in the dream receive the fire of destruction now in the name of Jesus.
16. You witchcraft caterer destroying my life through evil food receive the fire of destruction now in the name of Jesus.
17. I release the fire of destruction into my spiritual atmosphere and I command every strange spirits or beings invading my privacy be consumed by fire in the name of Jesus.
18. Every witchcraft curse behind this evil feeding break by the blood of Jesus now.
19. Let the blood of Jesus begin to destroy every evil deposited in my body through eating in the dreams in the name of Jesus.
20. You forces of witchcraft from my family background responsible for this evil eating receive the fire of destruction now in the name of Jesus.
21. I come against every witchcraft projection against my life, I destroy such with the fire of the Holy Ghost now in the name of Jesus.
22. Let the consuming fire of God destroy every astral projection my life and dream world in the name of Jesus.
23. I destroy every evil hand feeding me with evil food. Catch fire and burn to ashes now in the name of Jesus.
24. Every witchcraft curse behind my eating in the dream break by fire and by the blood of Jesus now in the name of Jesus.
25. You agent of darkness controlling my destiny through your evil food receive the fire of destruction now in the name of Jesus.
26. I command every witchcraft food in my life to catch fire and burn to ashes now in the name of Jesus.
27. Every witchcraft evil food in my system affecting my glory and destiny catch fire and burn to ashes in the name of Jesus.
28. You witchcraft spirit having access into my life and spirit catch fire and burn to ashes in the name of Jesus.
29. Let the blood of Jesus flush out of my body every spiritual poison brought into my life via eating in the dream.
30. Every evil object introduced into my body via eating in the dream catch fire and burn to ashes now in the name of Jesus.
31. I cut off every evil hand giving me witchcraft food by fire now in the name of Jesus.
32. Let the fire of God pass through my body, soul and spirit and let every evil work this eating in the dream has done be consumed by fire in the name of Jesus.
33. I declare total freedom over my life from the forces and influence of witchcraft today in the name of Jesus.
34. Angels of the living God go and bring back all what the witches and wizards have destroyed in my life via evil feeding in the name of Jesus.
35. I command all stolen virtues in my life to be returned and restored back now in the name of Jesus.
36. Let every power of disfavor introduced into my life receive the fire of destruction now in the name of Jesus.
37. Let my covered glory be exposed by the blood of Jesus now in the name of Jesus.
38. Every spirit of delay introduced into my life via evil food receive the fire of destruction now in the name of Jesus.
39. Let my life begin to shape as from today again by the grace and power of God in the name of Jesus.
40. As I drink this olive oil, I command every poison in my body to be purged out of my body in the name of Jesus.

To get the full package visit

www.spiritualsolutionbooks.ecwid.com

Re: Prophetic Warfare Prayers For Destroying Witchcraft Spiritual Feedings by vooks: 7:04pm On Mar 08, 2015
Naija brand of Christianity borders on witchcraft

(1) (Reply)

Songs Of The Worlds By Johnydon22 / -20 Doom To Befall Nigeria - Duncan- Williams Prophesies / If Allah Is The God Of The Bible, Pls Do This...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.