Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

Nairalander's Visit To The Wilds Of East Africa In Pictures! - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Nairalander's Visit To The Wilds Of East Africa In Pictures! (3475 Views)

Ostrich Chicks, Hornbill,african Grey Parrots And Other Wilds Available For Sale / I Am In Need Of Wilds, Birds And Domestics (eagles, Donkeys, Hyena, Zebra, Eland / My Visit To A Kennel That Has Over 30 Dogs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander's Visit To The Wilds Of East Africa In Pictures! by DickDastardly(m): 5:50pm On Mar 08, 2015
It was risky taking this shots while on vacation in Kenya early this year. Had so many close shaves.
Here goes:

A. Peacock Baboon
B. Kudu (Antelopes)
C. The Tofuu
D. The Rhinoceros

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairalander's Visit To The Wilds Of East Africa In Pictures! by DickDastardly(m): 5:52pm On Mar 08, 2015
E. The ferret
F. Family of Cheetahs
G. Wild Antelopes
H. A pregnant Leopard

Re: Nairalander's Visit To The Wilds Of East Africa In Pictures! by DickDastardly(m): 5:54pm On Mar 08, 2015
I. A Silver back Gorilla
J. A Gizzelle
K. A Giraffe
L. A. Snake

Re: Nairalander's Visit To The Wilds Of East Africa In Pictures! by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 5:56pm On Mar 08, 2015
Ok
Re: Nairalander's Visit To The Wilds Of East Africa In Pictures! by DickDastardly(m): 5:57pm On Mar 08, 2015
M. A baby mountain Gorilla
N. Porcupine
O. Herd of Elephants
P. Bush baby

Re: Nairalander's Visit To The Wilds Of East Africa In Pictures! by knightsTempler: 6:01pm On Mar 08, 2015
Nice pics you've got.
Re: Nairalander's Visit To The Wilds Of East Africa In Pictures! by DickDastardly(m): 6:02pm On Mar 08, 2015
It was not easy at all. At a point i nearly gif up because of the threat to me and my family by wild animals. Also poachers were rife in the mountains and they are even more dangerous than the wild animals. Though the govt there are not leaving any stone unturned in routing them. smiley
Re: Nairalander's Visit To The Wilds Of East Africa In Pictures! by DickDastardly(m): 6:02pm On Mar 08, 2015
knightsTempler:
Nice pics you've got.
Thanks.
Re: Nairalander's Visit To The Wilds Of East Africa In Pictures! by Barabbas(m): 6:04pm On Mar 08, 2015
And you didnt bring back any bush meat for chop chop? angry
Re: Nairalander's Visit To The Wilds Of East Africa In Pictures! by DickDastardly(m): 6:06pm On Mar 08, 2015
Barabbas:
And you didnt bring back any bush meat for chop chop? angry
I am not a poacher but a hunter who hunts in places where its legal to hunt sad

1 Like

Re: Nairalander's Visit To The Wilds Of East Africa In Pictures! by CORTANA: 6:08pm On Mar 08, 2015
wow!
thats wonderful
Re: Nairalander's Visit To The Wilds Of East Africa In Pictures! by juniormusa(m): 6:09pm On Mar 08, 2015
Nice one op
Re: Nairalander's Visit To The Wilds Of East Africa In Pictures! by Barabbas(m): 6:10pm On Mar 08, 2015
DickDastardly:

Ok nice shots though. You must have a strong cam.

Lalasticlala this should be on FP cool
Re: Nairalander's Visit To The Wilds Of East Africa In Pictures! by DickDastardly(m): 6:12pm On Mar 08, 2015
juniormusa:
Nice one op
Thanks
Re: Nairalander's Visit To The Wilds Of East Africa In Pictures! by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 08, 2015
wonderful
Re: Nairalander's Visit To The Wilds Of East Africa In Pictures! by DickDastardly(m): 6:20pm On Mar 08, 2015
Q. Bufalo
R. Meerkat
S. An Impala
T. An Armadillo

Re: Nairalander's Visit To The Wilds Of East Africa In Pictures! by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 08, 2015
see that gorilla like........
Re: Nairalander's Visit To The Wilds Of East Africa In Pictures! by Femi2Ranking(m): 6:53pm On Mar 09, 2015
lol these animals look like they were googled but good job. nice photos that silver back sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander's Visit To The Wilds Of East Africa In Pictures! by Coldplay007(f): 5:00am On Mar 10, 2015
LIe LIe thread!
OP downloaded this pictures from google....
How come all the animals posed as if they are taking a portrait? tongue
Why do people have this urge to lie on NL..
Seems they are trying to compensate for their boring and horrid lives in the real world.... grin
Kenya indeed!

7 Likes

Re: Nairalander's Visit To The Wilds Of East Africa In Pictures! by mebad(m): 7:23am On Mar 10, 2015
i smell fish for this pictures..... God is watching u @op

3 Likes

Re: Nairalander's Visit To The Wilds Of East Africa In Pictures! by DidiLove1: 11:59am On Mar 10, 2015
Coldplay007:
LIe LIe thread!
OP downloaded this pictures from google....
How come all the animals posed as if they are taking a portrait? tongue
Why do people have this urge to lie on NL..
Seems they are trying to compensate for their boring and horrid lives in the real world.... grin
Kenya indeed!

What is even more appalling is that some people ACTUALLY believed this judging by their comments. Silver back gorilla in Kenya If i hear.....

1 Like

Re: Nairalander's Visit To The Wilds Of East Africa In Pictures! by Ajanii(m): 2:35pm On Mar 10, 2015
The Op is just Bored! Lol
Re: Nairalander's Visit To The Wilds Of East Africa In Pictures! by XBLadez: 3:02pm On Mar 10, 2015
Lmao! That gorilla is not silverback and that's not peacock baboon. Nice pictures, though.
That's mandrill baboon.
And this is how a silverback looks like

Re: Nairalander's Visit To The Wilds Of East Africa In Pictures! by ideology(m): 8:01pm On Mar 29, 2015
DickDastardly:

Pichure of your with hungry lion, else idonbelieve?? grin
Re: Nairalander's Visit To The Wilds Of East Africa In Pictures! by Drajah(m): 10:31pm On Mar 29, 2015
And what's OBJ doing there? grin
Re: Nairalander's Visit To The Wilds Of East Africa In Pictures! by Ekiseme(m): 12:03pm On Mar 30, 2015
Nice pictures
Re: Nairalander's Visit To The Wilds Of East Africa In Pictures! by Ekiseme(m): 12:04pm On Mar 30, 2015
Drajah:
And what's OBJ doing there? grin
don't try hard to be funny bro

1 Like

Re: Nairalander's Visit To The Wilds Of East Africa In Pictures! by DidiLove1: 1:51pm On Mar 30, 2015
Ekiseme:
Nice pictures

Don't tell me you fell for this farce too.
Re: Nairalander's Visit To The Wilds Of East Africa In Pictures! by Houseofglam7(f): 7:35am On Mar 31, 2015
This thread reeks with lies!
@OP, you can lie o!
Vacation ko, East Africa ni.
Ain't buying this bullshyte

Re: Nairalander's Visit To The Wilds Of East Africa In Pictures! by ideology(m): 8:06am On Mar 31, 2015
Houseofglam7:
This thread reeks with lies!
@OP, you can lie o!
Vacation ko, East Africa ni.
Ain't buying this bullshyte

I thought I was the only one that noticed. grin

Things I observed.

1. The pictures are of high definition camera. Such cameras are very expensive.
2. The sizes of the pictures are uneven, if the shot were taken by him, meaning, he used one camera, the sizes should be at least almost the same.
3. The landscape is not even.
4. The picture should be labeled with locations.
5. Op didn't post at least a picture of himself with a harmless animal. No tourist/hunter goes on tour without selfie.
6. The handler 'DickDastardly' speaks volume of the personality.

Over to the jury to pass judgment wink grin
Re: Nairalander's Visit To The Wilds Of East Africa In Pictures! by Houseofglam7(f): 12:04pm On Mar 31, 2015
ideology:

I thought I was the only one that noticed. grin

Things I observed.

1. The pictures are of high definition camera. Such cameras are very expensive.
2. The sizes of the pictures are uneven, if the shot were taken by him, meaning, he used one camera, the sizes should be at least almost the same.
3. The landscape is not even.
4. The picture should be labeled with locations.
5. Op didn't post at least a picture of himself with a harmless animal. No tourist/hunter goes on tour without selfie.
6. The handler 'DickDastardly' speaks volume of the personality.

Maybe his dog 'Muttley' took the photos

Over to the jury to pass judgment wink grin
Re: Nairalander's Visit To The Wilds Of East Africa In Pictures! by ideology(m): 6:47pm On Mar 31, 2015
[quote author=Houseofglam7 post=32199249][/quote]

Muttley - Dick Dastardly

Hahaha hahaha

Your mouth eehhhhhhh eeeeeee grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adult Female Boerboel For Sale / Brindle Boerboels For Sale! / Solid Rottweiler For Stud Services In Lagos (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.