Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,230 members, 7,807,765 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

Team GMB Vs Team GEJ - RubbinMinds Video - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Team GMB Vs Team GEJ - RubbinMinds Video (4051 Views)

Team Buhari Vs Team Gej. Hailing Hailers Vs Wailing Wailers. / APC Wins Debate Against PDP In RubbinMinds - Vanguard News Twitter Poll(PIC) / Are You Watching The Team GEJ VS Team GMB Channels Debate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Team GMB Vs Team GEJ - RubbinMinds Video by san316(m): 10:42pm On Mar 08, 2015
Chai! Aydee is just a frigging hype. he almost took off his cloth in a feat of rage(madness).

APC guys were all on point. calm, mature and articulate. only one pdp guy was stable. i think the other two had a couple of orijin with clueless jona before coming.

3 Likes

Re: Team GMB Vs Team GEJ - RubbinMinds Video by Rad1cal: 11:06pm On Mar 08, 2015
Boss13:

It is a no brainer. PDP supporters are all screaming for a debate and they have forgotten that our president makes incoherent statement and he is timid. I have heard Buhari speak and answer questions, reference to Chatham speech and I don't think Jonathan would ever floor Buhari if the debate is unbiased and the president has not received the questions before hand.
I also wish to advise the president, because he is a bad product, he should continue to hide under the guise of Buhari refusing to debate with him.

Less noise

Re: Team GMB Vs Team GEJ - RubbinMinds Video by mroluway: 11:32pm On Mar 08, 2015
Ayedee or whats his name, this is what happened when you have a bad product and yet still want people who are more wiser than you to patronize you, they will rather laugh out your cluelessness and stupidity. Lesson: good product doesn't need advert.

1 Like

Re: Team GMB Vs Team GEJ - RubbinMinds Video by agabusta: 12:53am On Mar 09, 2015
That AyeDee guy is a big scam. He just scammed himself into the pockets of the PDP with his sweet and oily mouth. He is actually an empty barrel.

He is just like FFK. It is the same strategy Fani also used to scam his way into GEJ pocket. Tackle the govt wt a smooth mouth, then negotiate wt them behind and then come out blazing like fire supporting them on all fronts.

AyeDee and FFK are birds of the same feathers. They are big time scammers to GEJ. They are professional sweet talkers. I won't be surprised if the guy actually paid Linda for that earlier stunt that earned him his publicity. It seems like part of his grand plan to scam his way into politicians' pockets.

PDP must have spent some good money to fly the overrated guy into the country, lodge him into a nice hotel and then reward him handsomely for his appearance.

The way FFK and this overhyped AyeDee guy got into the campaign organisation of GEJ shows it clearly that GEJ is not a very smart guy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Team GMB Vs Team GEJ - RubbinMinds Video by ojdollars(m): 4:20am On Mar 09, 2015
The APC or GMB Team won squarely. @AyeDee or Muhtar whatever his real name is, just disgraced PDP. I'm from Niger Delta, but I clearly support the change Nigeria is clamoring for. Enough of mediocrity and lacadastical attitude of our civil servants and elected officers whom has taken this Nation for granted for so long.

This is a debate of life... Peace all
Re: Team GMB Vs Team GEJ - RubbinMinds Video by Nobody: 6:51am On Mar 09, 2015
But why is Buhari's number of cows constant after 20years?
Re: Team GMB Vs Team GEJ - RubbinMinds Video by Gbawe2: 8:14am On Mar 09, 2015
agabusta:
That AyeDee guy is a big scam. He just scammed himself into the pockets of the PDP with his sweet and oily mouth. He is actually an empty barrel.

He is just like FFK. It is the same strategy Fani also used to scam his way into GEJ pocket. Tackle the govt wt a smooth mouth, then negotiate wt them behind and then come out blazing like fire supporting them on all fronts.

AyeDee and FFK are birds of the same feathers. They are big time scammers to GEJ. They are professional sweet talkers. I won't be surprised if the guy actually paid Linda for that earlier stunt that earned him his publicity. It seems like part of his grand plan to scam his way into politicians' pockets.

PDP must have spent some good money to fly the overrated guy into the country, lodge him into a nice hotel and then reward him handsomely for his appearance.

The way FFK and this overhyped AyeDee guy got into the campaign organisation of GEJ shows it clearly that GEJ is not a very smart guy.

He is indeed a fraudster. His life is one big bag of scams, dishonesty and irresponsibility. Dude is a malevolent cyber thug as well who stalks people online with the intention of bringing them down. In short Aye dum, like Wendel Simlin AKA Reno Omokri, is the is the perfect element to associate with team GEJ. Another unprincipled and empty mercenary looking to get-rich-quick courtesy of the desperate paymaster that GEJ is.

Behold the fraudster associated with GEJ . Jonathan is just a terrible President who attracts and empower the worst and most disgusting human-being. Look at the "psychologically disturbed" fraudster attaching himself to the GEJ project. Laughable really yet totally predictable and expected.

http://africamusiclaw.com/audio-interview-ex-wife-of-ayedee-aka-mukhtar-alexander-daniyan-comes-forward-with-damning-allegations-of-fraud/

Audio Interview: Ex-Wife of AyeDEE aka Mukhtar Alexander Dan’iyan Comes Forward with Damning Allegations of Fraud, “419” and More.

I received this audio interview from the folks at Nigerian FM New York who apparently read the AML blog and listen to the Podcast shows. The station conducted this interview with a woman who alleges she is the wife of Alexander Daniyan aka @MrAyeDee is now famously linked with the Google shutdown, albeit temporarily, of the celebrity blog Lindaikeji..com which averages almost $1million annually.

He is a name that appeared to emerge out of nowhere until the key party involved i.e. Linda Ikeji, revealed there was a prior and long standing emotionally intimate relationship between the two. A relationship that had gone sour.

Notwithstanding such revelations, it had no bearing on the issues of plagiarism and intellectual property infringement from other third parties against Linda Ikeji.

Further, Ikeji’s revelation left many curious about the identity of the person with the twitter handle @Mrayedee, especially as he now appears to be taking on political figures in Nigeria (see his latest outing of Bola Tinubu as an alleged former drug baron, having a false identity and faking academic records). Enter this recent account of his alleged ex-wife who appears to reveal a lot more about this character that has the internet buzzing:

Listen in on the interview and feel free to share your thoughts:

[b]In the interview, the woman alleges the following:

1. She was married to him from 2001-2004, and is now divorced. They have a child (son) together.

2. She claims he does not pay child support. The host ask, if you know his location, job and he does not pay chid support, why didn’t you go after him? She responds that she lives in another state plus he always files 1099s. She also claims he uses other women to hide money under various names so it is hard to go after him.

3. She claims he is a fraud. He lives in a house where he does not pay rent and is a squatter. She claims he is a dangerous man.

[size=14pt]4. She claims he spends a lot of time on the internet bringing down people. He allegedly has “psychological issues.”[/size]

5. She claims women need to be careful because he uses women for his agenda.

6. She claims he is half Nigeria and half Ukranian.

7. According to her, all of the above information is verifiable information via public records.

[size=14pt]8. She denies he is a Middle East expert as his twitter profile indicates.She claims he is “broke and poor and swindles people.”[/size]
[/b]
For situations like these, the question is always, what’s the motive of the person providing the information? (NOTE: From day one, I have said I was suspicious of @Mrayedee. Nevertheless, when people emerge with details, what is common sense to ask is, what is the motive, irrespective of how credible the information may be. Listen in and judge for yourselves the motive.)

-Uduak

Nigerian FM.com

“When a certain lady who claims to be AyeDee‘s Ex. wife first spoke to NigerianFM last night, we did not believe her story, since she failed to Identify herself properly. Today, we can say definitively that she is indeed, AyeDee’s ex wife, having sent to us all the necessary documents to prove it. She is coming on air very shortly, please listen to her if you can spare the time.

Since this writer never engages in speculative write up, reading through linda Ikeji’s various accounts of what actually transpired between her and ‘Muktar,’ Linda did not leave me in any doubt that this AyeDee might be her web hands. The man she told Nigerians reported her to Google, happens to be the same dude, she told us, made her.

They lost contact for many years and the dude resurfaced from nowhere to continue a correspondence that bore no semblance of any animosity between the duo. While the dude she told Nigerian lives in New York may have set up the drama wheel of the script he wrote, folks might argue that Linda Ikeji interpreted her role so well that she got everyone into a movie theater to watch a new box office hit titled , “Linda ikeji and AyeDee ScamBags’. Now, the man’s Ex. wife is speaking out.

Who is AyeDEE-mukhtar alexander dan’iyan? You are about to find out. You be the judge.
www.nigerianfm.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHlMix9h33s

1 Like

Re: Team GMB Vs Team GEJ - RubbinMinds Video by Nobody: 8:17am On Mar 09, 2015
APCist commenting to suit themselves, how did APC youth win that debate? I can't wait for this election to shut the mouth of these people.
Re: Team GMB Vs Team GEJ - RubbinMinds Video by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 09, 2015
mikeansy:
But why is Buhari's number of cows constant after 20years?
how is that your problem how many cows he has?
Its even silly for AyeDee to use the number of cows Buhari has to talk against him.

Those APC guys are too much jare!
Re: Team GMB Vs Team GEJ - RubbinMinds Video by PassingShot(m): 8:34am On Mar 09, 2015
My take on the debate:

The AyeDee guy messed up big time. He was not original. He was brutish and unnecessarily aggressive which is a sign of weakness.

Though he didn't need to talk about GMB and the number of cows he has and those funny stuffs, I however expected the APC guy to use that as an advantage to sell Buhari at that point. It was a perfect opportunity to tell the audience that even if Buhari has 150 cows, it is his choice. He could have added that, had Buhari wanted to be an IBB or ATiku or OBJ or even GEJ, he had many opportunities to be any of them in terms of wealth. He could have restated the fact that Buhari was minister of petroleum, HOS, PTF chairman but refused to enrich himself by looting our resources.

The Rewaju guy from PDP tried. I think he performed a bit better than his APC counterpart too. The APC guy was not delivering his message with passion and he was not fired up. He spoke too soft for a debate of this type though he made good points with some references.

Overall, any unbiased fence-sitter will understand that APC won the debate.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Buhari Resign Like Cameron? / Ipob Press Release: Buhari And His Agents Disgraced Again / Biafra: Don’t Condemn IPOB – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.