Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,689 members, 7,805,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

What Was Actually The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Of Eden?fruit Or Fornication - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Was Actually The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Of Eden?fruit Or Fornication (49446 Views)

Daily Spiritual Digest: The Forbidden Fruit / Fornication And Adultery Are Sweet But... / 10 Things The Holy Book Teaches About Fornication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was Actually The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Of Eden?fruit Or Fornication by victorazy(m): 12:53am On Mar 11, 2015
redcliff:

What happened to humanity and sense oh My God?! Now, God said to Man, multiply and fill the earth right? right!(how was this going to happen?) then he told man, you can have of all the fruits in the garden. (in literal translation of your words it means, he can sleep with every other thing in the garden both plants and animals) but he should not sleep with the woman he (GOD) created to keep man company? In other words you are saying that its when a man has sex (fornication/adultery) that he is now a sinner and his eyes would be opened? what about all other bad things he has done and already knows about? Its not noteworthy to state that this was a fruit from the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil which was known to the first humans and such and not any other thing else. Please I beg of you, the bible is one book that is never ambiguous in its explanations. it might be complex but not ambiguous. I wonder the kind of churches and the kinds of pastors that open this bible to explain it.

U need spiritual eye!
The garden of Eden is "human" human's heart, the endowemnet on man, the relationship between man and God, the communication existed between them.
The tree in the middle of Eden is the "sex organ" eat other trees in the garden but this tree of knowledge u should not touch or u die.
Death there is not physical death but Spiritual death but Devil made it looks like our Physical death.
This is discommunication between God and man.

Eden is ur heart "ur spirit" cuz that's only what communicate with God.
The tree is "organ" among other organs.

Ask ursef one question: why the animals still here with man, why they are not in the Eden? grin
Re: What Was Actually The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Of Eden?fruit Or Fornication by itops(f): 12:56am On Mar 11, 2015
abeg , the bible said fruit of knowledge of good abf evil, bible did not say fornication. lets quote d bible just the way it is.i believe God actually created a tree at the middle of the garden just to test their obedience to him (God).and God being God, what ever he spoke forth stands, since he has already pronounced that particular tree to be a tree of d knowledge of good and evil, his words has no choice but to stand on that particular tree. so i wont say it was fornication, it was a tree GOD gave a divine command to.
Re: What Was Actually The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Of Eden?fruit Or Fornication by victorazy(m): 1:02am On Mar 11, 2015
redcliff:

Lol. so they were under aged now? then people who are grown ups can fornicate and it would not be wrong? how was the baby going to come if the sex did not come in? the fruit was a real fruit from a real tree. however if you fail to see that this was a fruit then you are also acknowledging that the serpent did not play a role in the whole scenario. because the bible said "Eve ate of the apple and gave her husband to eat" which means As Eve ate the fruit first, that means she masturbated (according to what you mean). Leave this man.. stop fooling yourself. I would not reply you on this topic again..

They were no married, she was given to adam as companion. I used kids as example. In churches ur not allowed to live together or have sex together with ur fiance until u both are officially married that was exactly what happened. Believe it or leave it it, afterall nothing concerned spiritual thing with canal man. Eden is ur beain, ur spirit, relationship with God. Death God meant was spiritual death "discommunication with God" which is what the second Adam Jesus restored.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was Actually The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Of Eden?fruit Or Fornication by rocksteady419(m): 1:05am On Mar 11, 2015
I av a strong feeling it wasn't a fruit.. I feel dat it might av being a plant, a leave or something. I know of only one thing dat grows in a garden dat can open ur inner wisdom, it has d power to open ur eyes to d deepest secrets of dis world but that thing is definitely not a fruit.... grin

1 Like

Re: What Was Actually The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Of Eden?fruit Or Fornication by victorazy(m): 1:15am On Mar 11, 2015
itops:
abeg , the bible said fruit of knowledge of good abf evil, bible did not say fornication. lets quote d bible just the way it is.i believe God actually created a tree at the middle of the garden just to test their obedience to him (God).and God being God, what ever he spoke forth stands, since he has already pronounced that particular tree to be a tree of d knowledge of good and evil, his words has no choice but to stand on that particular tree. so i wont say it was fornication, it was a tree GOD gave a divine command to.

The word "fruit" was like euphemism used by God is not actually these normal fruits. The garden is ur inner being, the tree of knowledge and evil in the middle is the sex organ which brought the first fruit "evil" Cain cuz didn't permit it, it was fruit of the Devil but after is Abel "good fruit". The garden is the man and woman with the tree in their middle "sex organ" which bears fruit of good and evil "kids". Every man born on earth today, good and bad is from that tree "man/woman" u must be spiritually concentrated before u can comprehend this.
Re: What Was Actually The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Of Eden?fruit Or Fornication by victorazy(m): 1:18am On Mar 11, 2015
rocksteady419:
I av a strong feeling it wasn't a fruit.. I feel dat it might av being a plant, a leave or something. I know of only one thing dat grows in a garden dat can open ur inner wisdom, it has d power to open ur eyes to d deepest secrets of dis world but that thing is definitely not a fruit.... grin

Ur very close to knowledge. May God increase you.

"Fruit" is just a euphemism cuz God is a spirit He don't talk filty thing of the body unless u demanded it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was Actually The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Of Eden?fruit Or Fornication by Nicklaus(m): 1:25am On Mar 11, 2015
lufemi:
Please before crucifying me, this is my opinion on the matter.
I believe that it was Sex because:
1. It was named the tree of the knowledge of good and evil at thesame time;I think Sex is still the only thing that remains good and evil at thesame time. It is also the only sin committed against one's soul and body (1st cor 6 vs. 18, 1st peter 2 vs 11)
2. Jesus had to come without sexual intercourse and also had none even through marriage to be a perfect sacrifice for our sins and so he was born without sin, neither did he commit any, so he gave us back the life we lost in the garden of eden (1st cor.15 vs.45). Remember God told them they shall die(Gen 2 vs.17) but it is more of a spiritual death than physical
3. God cursed Woman through the pain of childbirth, why not through any other means?(Gen 3 vs 16)
4. The first thing they noticed was their unclothedness, why not any other thing?(Gen 3 vs 6-7)

Overall, the most essential thing is to love God, either its fruit or sex, it does not matter. What matters is doing good and making heaven.
you keep guiding ur quote with bible references. It's sounds like your bible says Eve had a hot s..ex with a serpent. WTF!

1 Like

Re: What Was Actually The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Of Eden?fruit Or Fornication by victorazy(m): 1:32am On Mar 11, 2015
Nicklaus:
you keep guiding ur quote with bible references. It's sounds like your bible says Eve had a hot s..ex with a serpent. WTF!

Is not that Eve had sex with Serpent, but she Accepted or conceived what the serpent told her.
The garden is ur mind, ur being and ur body.
Ask ur self why the animals are here with us and not in Eden grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was Actually The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Of Eden?fruit Or Fornication by Nicklaus(m): 1:48am On Mar 11, 2015
victorazy:

Is not that Eve had sex with Serpent, but she Accepted or conceived what the serpent told her.
The garden is ur mind.
Ask ur self why the animals are here with us and not in Eden grin
Excuse me man, it doesn't make any sense. God gave eve to adam to be his companion, whether deceived by the serpent or not she was meant to bear fruits to Adam and not because a serpent tricked her. Have you also ever asked yourself why God didn't create another Man to be Adam's companion ? If so u ll know Eve wasn't meant to be just a companion. As for the animals God gave Adam dominion over them. So when they left the garden they simply left with their master. You don't expect the bible to bore you with irrelevant details of how the animals marched out in straight line now do you

1 Like

Re: What Was Actually The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Of Eden?fruit Or Fornication by BoiledPlantain: 1:53am On Mar 11, 2015
lufemi:

No sir the Bible says God said they shouldn't eat from a specific tree.And said they can eat from all other trees except from the one with the knowledge of good and evil.So sir it was a physical tree not fornication. How can Adam fornicate with his wife, how where they supposed to procreate it makes no reasoning.

1 Like

Re: What Was Actually The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Of Eden?fruit Or Fornication by tosyne2much(m): 1:55am On Mar 11, 2015
goodmorning40:
But the bible said they plucked the fruit, do u pluck sex
Hahahaha lwkmd cheesy
Re: What Was Actually The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Of Eden?fruit Or Fornication by Nicklaus(m): 2:21am On Mar 11, 2015
Wizzz:
Since I was a kid, I've always known it to be a red apple cheesy
and you ve always been right

1 Like

Re: What Was Actually The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Of Eden?fruit Or Fornication by twosquare(m): 3:16am On Mar 11, 2015
Kingsasian:
are u now insinuating that God planted the devil in the middle of the garden, abi? Because in the bible he said but the FRUIT of the TREE in the MIDDLE of the garden."
And out of the ground made the LORD God to grow every tree that is pleasant
to the sight, and good for food; the tree
of life also in the midst of the garden,
and the tree of knowledge of good and
evil.(Gen 2:9)

If God planted one, He didn't the other. God planted His own knowledge and satan too who always like to imitate and sabotage God placed his beside that of God's.
Re: What Was Actually The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Of Eden?fruit Or Fornication by harffie(m): 3:34am On Mar 11, 2015
lufemi:
1. It was named the tree of the knowledge of good and evil at thesame time;I think Sex is still the only thing that remains good and evil at thesame time. It is also the only sin committed against one's soul and body (1st cor 6 vs. 18, 1st peter 2 vs 11)
2. Jesus had to come without sexual intercourse and also had none even through marriage to be a perfect sacrifice for our sins and so he was born without sin, neither did he commit any, so he gave us back the life we lost in the garden of eden (1st cor.15 vs.45). Remember God told them they shall die(Gen 2 vs.17) but it is more of a spiritual death than physical
3. God cursed Woman through the pain of childbirth, why not through any other means?(Gen 3 vs 16)
4. The first thing they noticed was their unclothedness, why not any other thing?(Gen 3 vs 6-7)

Overall, the most essential thing is to love God, either its fruit or sex, it does not matter. What matters is doing good and making heaven.
See the way People are turning Bible upside down....I really need to run from this thread!

3 Likes

Re: What Was Actually The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Of Eden?fruit Or Fornication by jamesjohn2010: 4:55am On Mar 11, 2015
the Bible you now read is an abridged form of over 600 books of old. word of God did not start or ends in it. 'in the beginning, God created heaven and the earth' was not the beginning of time per se. not every phrase you read in the Bible is God's word either but there are many" thus says the lord". any thing that pertains to salvation tends to be hidden. Jesus speaks in parable to some but to others , the message is clear. if u need more knowledge about this, pray and ask God and he will explain the parables. apple fruit was never mentioned in the Bible as many believed and preached. but oh man, step up and see beyond ... intimacy involving the opposite gender was honorable. man can eat with the mouth in the head and with the mouth in the perineum. there was a being , the original serpent ,much like human who embodied the devil's traits. oh man it was him who slept with eve first and deposited the seed from the devil and the outcome is Cain. everything God made were good until now. And Adam too knew/slept with her to deposit God's seed and the outcome was Abel. Cain was never mentioned as God's son. Cain took his sister as wife and deposited same traits until sons of men and sons of God began to inter-marry and the seed spread. the fruits of the spirit of God diminished in some. have you bordered to ask where the natural instinct to kill and destroy Abel come from? thereafter the old human-like serpent was caused and it began to crawl on its belly. when you are confused, be sincere, kneel and ask God and don't be fooled & full of criticisms borne out of human logic which are far below the lowest realm of Him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Actually The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Of Eden?fruit Or Fornication by Nobody: 6:08am On Mar 11, 2015
victorazy:

"grin just like canal man sha!
U must be in spirit or highly intelligent before u understand how mysterous God works.

The sex is not tree.
"The tree is in the middle of d garden" the tree is the Vagina. Where is the vagina located, middle of a woman. It bear fruits "kids" of good and evil "cain and abel"
MY dear friend, b4 they sinned against GOD, they were told by GOD to go into d world n multiply n bear fruits, so hw will they hav bear fruits without having sex? so my friend sex is only a sin wen done outside marriage n clearly Adam n Eve were husband n wife.
Re: What Was Actually The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Of Eden?fruit Or Fornication by klark3: 6:29am On Mar 11, 2015
Forwetinnah:
It wasn't SE:X !! It was WISDOM!! There were 2 trees actually, one for wisdom and the other for eternal life (GOD asked them to leave the garden before satan tempts them to eat the fruit of eternal life and had angels guarding the tree) GOD had already given creatures the command to be fruitful and multiply. Lower animals were already procreating through se:X...
Sex of lower animals & humans are two different things.

Remember animals can have sex at will & it's not a sin, but humans are expected to wait for a particular time & it's d greatest sin. Remember d only reason jesus permitted divorce was on d ground of fornication. Sex is more than what we think it is, d moment a child start differentiating good frm bad, that child start thinking abt sex.

In my opinion, even though God gave d command for them to multiply, he gave an appointed time for d act, probably satan convinced eve before that time. d idea of d appointed time was to ensure only married couples were knowledgeable abt sex, while d unmarried go abt naked.

They never knew abt sex until devil lured eve into it, why didn't they give birth in d garden of eden, but it was after they left.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Actually The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Of Eden?fruit Or Fornication by klark3: 6:49am On Mar 11, 2015
victorazy:

U need spiritual eye!
The garden of Eden is "human" human's heart, the endowemnet on man, the relationship between man and God, the communication existed between them.
The tree in the middle of Eden is the "sex organ" eat other trees in the garden but this tree of knowledge u should not touch or u die.
Death there is not physical death but Spiritual death but Devil made it looks like our Physical death.
This is discommunication between God and man.

Eden is ur heart "ur spirit" cuz that's only what communicate with God.
The tree is "organ" among other organs.

Ask ursef one question: why the animals still here with man, why they are not in the Eden? grin
Bros ur sense of reasoning is lofty, where d garden be dey sef? d place make d garden dey no end up for any country?

1 Like

Re: What Was Actually The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Of Eden?fruit Or Fornication by Nobody: 6:50am On Mar 11, 2015
The fruit was not really forbidden.God was eventually going to let adam eat the fruit.the fruit represents moral experience.knowing Good and evil and right and wrong and man was not matured enough to know Good and evil before he ate it.The fruit causes man to know good and evil but to set the standard of good based on his own reasoning than on what God says and also sets his own standard of evil using his own reasoning than on what God says evil is.God wanted adam to see that Good is equal to obeying Him and evil is disobeying him by experience and not head knowledge.God knew adam would not be able to obey him totally if he ate the fruit at that time.
Re: What Was Actually The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Of Eden?fruit Or Fornication by Ibyno(m): 6:54am On Mar 11, 2015
It was sex, and it take spiritual knowledge to code it, then the snake live like human, have leg and hand, if u read, God curse the snake to leap, the snake was d first to have sex with Eve, and cain is the product, that's why his call the son of destruction, the fruit there is spiritual word, that's why its called fruit of the womb, till this day, I can explain better, but not today.
Re: What Was Actually The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Of Eden?fruit Or Fornication by Nobody: 6:59am On Mar 11, 2015
The fruit gave man an idea of what good and evil is in his brain and the truth is man's brain is too small to comprehend good and evil.that is why we can see all over thw world the consequences of eating the fruit.man judges good and evil according to how he thinks and not according to what God says.
Re: What Was Actually The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Of Eden?fruit Or Fornication by 9jamustchange: 6:59am On Mar 11, 2015
Forbidden fruit from a tree is clearly stated, why do you seek another interpretation?
From the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.
Re: What Was Actually The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Of Eden?fruit Or Fornication by victorazy(m): 7:03am On Mar 11, 2015
Nicklaus:
Excuse me man, it doesn't make any sense. God gave eve to adam to be his companion, whether deceived by the serpent or not she was meant to bear fruits to Adam and not because a serpent tricked her. Have you also ever asked yourself why God didn't create another Man to be Adam's companion ? If so u ll know Eve wasn't meant to be just a companion. As for the animals God gave Adam dominion over them. So when they left the garden they simply left with their master. You don't expect the bible to bore you with irrelevant details of how the animals marched out in straight line now do you

Maybe u didn't read my previous post sir.
There is something you guys don't understand about God (he doesn't think like man do). YES He gave them a reproductive organs for multiplication, ask ursef why didn't God proclaim them husband and wife and they should go into the world and multiply immediately after He presented Eve to Adam? God was still in love with them, they were like children. Is it advisable for a teen to start having sex? Why do parents caution their kids of early sex? Is just the same way! They had sex in the wrong time and that's why Cain came up. They were Holy, clean in God's sight which makes God to freely walk into them "heart" but God will not want to remain in man forever, He don't want to feed man forever. So He created to things "Life and Death" and tried man to chose so that His concience will be free for man's down fall. We're living life of God's plan B not plan A.
Re: What Was Actually The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Of Eden?fruit Or Fornication by victorazy(m): 7:09am On Mar 11, 2015
klark3:

Bros ur sense of reasoning is lofty, where d garden be dey sef? d place make d garden dey no end up for any country?

Thanks man!
God doesn't think like man which makes His ways mysterious to man.
You can only understand God when ur in spirit (Eden) because He is a spirit (paradise)
Re: What Was Actually The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Of Eden?fruit Or Fornication by Nobody: 7:13am On Mar 11, 2015
It was not sex or anything near it.

There were two trees in the midst of the garden:
1. The tree of Life
2. The Tree of knowledge of good and evil.

After eating of the tree of knowledge of good and evil, they were sent out of the garden, lest they eat of the tree of life also.

The garden was real, the trees were real and the fruits were real.

It is not enough to isolate the tree of knowledge of good and evil and call it sex.
Those who say it is sex, should explain to us the following:

1. The garden
2. The midst of the garden
3. The tree of life
4. They were sent out of the garden, what does that mean?
5. Angels were sent to guide he garden

Furthermore, Adam and Eve were husband wife, God commanded them to procreate.
They were endowed with reproductive organs.

Why did God plant an EVIL tree in a lovely garden?
1. Man was created in the image of God
2. He was to learn to take decisions by himself
3. He was not created a robot but a free moral agent.
4. He was to make choices by himself (just like we all today).
5. Obedience to God was not to be enforced: man was to obey willingly by himself.
6. If he ate from the tree of life, he would live forever
7. if he ate from the tree of knowledge of good and evil, his life will be cut short.
8. He made the wrong choice

Today:
God has put eternal life in His Son:
He who has the Son has life......
He who does not have the Son does not have life...

Its all in th choices......

We all are free, to make our choices:

Will you make the right choice?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was Actually The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Of Eden?fruit Or Fornication by Nobody: 7:17am On Mar 11, 2015
victorazy:

Maybe u didn't read my previous post sir.
There is something you guys don't understand about God (he doesn't think like man do). YES He gave them a reproductive organs for multiplication, ask ursef why didn't God proclaim them husband and wife and they should go into the world and multiply immediately after He presented Eve to Adam? God was still in love with them, they were like children. Is it advisable for a teen to start having sex? Why do parents caution their kids of early sex? Is just the same way! They had sex in the wrong time and that's why Cain came up. They were Holy, clean in God's sight which makes God to freely walk into them "heart" but God will not want to remain in man forever, He don't want to feed man forever. So He created to things "Life and Death" and tried man to chose so that His concience will be free for man's down fall. We're living life of God's plan B not plan A.
very true.that is why this earth is going to pass away.
Re: What Was Actually The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Of Eden?fruit Or Fornication by victorazy(m): 7:17am On Mar 11, 2015
jamesjohn2010:
the Bible you now read is an abridged form of over 600 books of old. word of God did not start or ends in it. 'in the beginning, God created heaven and the earth' was not the beginning of time per se. not every phrase you read in the Bible is God's word either but there are many" thus says the lord". any thing that pertains to salvation tends to be hidden. Jesus speaks in parable to some but to others , the message is clear. if u need more knowledge about this, pray and ask God and he will explain the parables. apple fruit was never mentioned in the Bible as many believed and preached. but oh man, step up and see beyond ... intimacy involving the opposite gender was honorable. man can eat with the mouth in the head and with the mouth in the perineum. there was a being , the original serpent ,much like human who embodied the devil's traits. oh man it was him who slept with eve first and deposited the seed from the devil and the outcome is Cain. everything God made were good until now. And Adam too knew/slept with her to deposit God's seed and the outcome was Abel. Cain was never mentioned as God's son. Cain took his sister as wife and deposited same traits until sons of men and sons of God began to inter-marry and the seed spread. the fruits of the spirit of God diminished in some. have you bordered to ask where the natural instinct to kill and destroy Abel come from? thereafter the old human-like serpent was caused and it began to crawl on its belly. when you are confused, be sincere, kneel and ask God and don't be fooled & full of criticisms borne out of human logic which are far below the lowest realm of Him

Ur very correct.
Re: What Was Actually The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Of Eden?fruit Or Fornication by Kingsasian(m): 7:18am On Mar 11, 2015
twosquare:
And out of the ground made the LORD God to grow every tree that is pleasant
to the sight, and good for food; the tree
of life also in the midst of the garden,
and the tree of knowledge of good and
evil.(Gen 2:9)

If God planted one, He didn't the other. God planted His own knowledge and satan too who always like to imitate and sabotage God placed his beside that of God's.
Genesis 2:16 And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat: 2:17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.
Meaning the forbidden fruit was from a tree. Neither the bible nor God spoke in parables then.
Secondly if God can forbid the children of Israel to eat certain animals as food and called them unclean then it means he actually made the forbidden fruit "the fruit of a particular tree"
Re: What Was Actually The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Of Eden?fruit Or Fornication by Nobody: 7:26am On Mar 11, 2015
The problem was not the fruit.it was simple disobiedence.don't eat it.the fruit was like a kind of poison to man at the time he ate it.
Re: What Was Actually The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Of Eden?fruit Or Fornication by victorazy(m): 7:30am On Mar 11, 2015
noblezone:
It was not sex or anything near it.

There were two trees in the midst of the garden:
1. The tree of Life
2. The Tree of knowledge of good and evil.

After eating of the tree of knowledge of good and evil, they were sent out of the garden, lest they eat of the tree of life also.

The garden was real, the trees were real and the fruits were real.

It is not enough to isolate the tree of knowledge of good and evil and call it sex.
Those who say it is sex, should explain to us the following:

1. The garden
2. The midst of the garden
3. The tree of life
4. They were sent out of the garden, what does that mean?
5. Angels were sent to guide he garden

Furthermore, Adam and Eve were husband wife, God commanded them to procreate.
They were endowed with reproductive organs.

Why did God plant an EVIL tree in a lovely garden?
1. Man was created in the image of God
2. He was to learn to take decisions by himself
3. He was not created a robot but a free moral agent.
4. He was to make choices by himself (just like we all today).
5. Obedience to God was not to be enforced: man was to obey willingly by himself.
6. If he ate from the tree of life, he would live forever
7. if he ate from the tree of knowledge of good and evil, his life will be cut short.
8. He made the wrong choice

Today:
God has put eternal life in His Son:
He who has the Son has life......
He who does not have the Son does not have life...

Its all in th choices......

We all are free, to make our choices:

Will you make the right choice?

grin plz bro answer these questions:

1. Where is the garden located in the map?
2. Were the animals not with Adam from the inception, what are they doing here not in Eden or did they ate the same fruit?
3. What is the name of the fruit they are? grin
4. Why is vagin so overated in our society today and why they seems unique in the spiritual rhem?

Note: the 2 trees u mentioned is (Christ "the tree of life" and Man "the tree of knowledge and evil"wink get that in ur mind today sir.
The whole senarior still repeats till today and that's why you hardly get married to a virgin cuz Eve started it with Devil which brought Cain "the evil fruit" u see why God called that tree "tree of knowledge and evil" every man on earth weda good or bad is the product of that tree.
Re: What Was Actually The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Of Eden?fruit Or Fornication by RikoduoSennin(m): 7:36am On Mar 11, 2015
Ibyno:
It was sex, and it take spiritual knowledge to code it, then the snake live like human, have leg and hand, if u read, God curse the snake to leap, the snake was d first to have sex with Eve, and cain is the product, that's why his call the son of destruction, the fruit there is spiritual word, that's why its called fruit of the womb, till this day, I can explain better, but not today.

Pure rubbish! This Kind of write- up brings reproach to the goodnews about God. Try to read your Bible personally, seek help not your own reasoning.

Serpent was not a man-like creature. Satan spoke to Eve through a serpent just like a skilled ventriloquist does. Cain was Adam's son not Serpents or Satan- See Genesis 4:1.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Unto the matter: The tree of good and Evil is very literal and not figurative Sex.

1) Adam and Eve only knew they were Naked AFTER they have Eaten. They were like Children more or less who had little or no awareness about being Naked- How could they have Sex without Knowing they have the tools to carry it out? (Genesis 3:7)

2) God was walking in Garden and his voice was heard in the Garden- Genesis 3:8,10. So do you still think that the Garden refers to anything other than a real Garden?

3) Satan said When Eve eat the fruit, "her eyes will be open and she will be like God Knowing good and evil"- Genesis 3:5; See Genesis 3:22 " And the LORD God said, Behold. The MAN is become as ONE of US to know Good and Evil.....". How did Man become like God again? By having Sex? Does the Lord God have Sex?

4) If Tree of Knowledge of good and Evil means Sex, What does the Tree of life mean? Note: Genesis 3:22 explained what the Tree is- he means exactly what is is called, just the way the tree of knowledge of good and evil means what it is called/named.

5) Adam paid bride price with is RIB and God as Father of the bride HANDED Eve to him as his WIFE/ONE FLESH and commanded them to procreate. So Sex between them is not a Sin. Adam and Eve did not procreate immediately because they knew not that they were Naked nor possess the tools for such act.

6) God assign Angels to protect the tree of life with a Sword with Good Reason- What does that mean beyond the obvious. Not Same tree of life is pictured in the book of Revelation when God's Kingdom rules.

Only persons with twisted minds think God was talking about sex in a cryptic language. Sex was discussed in clear language throughout the Bible.
Re: What Was Actually The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Of Eden?fruit Or Fornication by Gold45(f): 7:39am On Mar 11, 2015
Look at 1John 3: 12: Cain was of the evil one (the son of the evil one) and slew his own brother
Ezekiel 28: 13 Thou (the devil) hast been in Eden the garden of God

This proves that Cain was not the son of Adam but of someone else.
This thread below proves that twins can be fathered by different men
https://www.nairaland.com/2178353/mind-blowing-facts-never-knew-twins

Also bear in mind that the serpent wasn't always like that, he was an upright animal but God cursed him and changed his entire body structure so it can't repeat what it did.
Proof: The serpent could talk to the woman then but it cannot do that again, if you think it couldn't talk, how then did it deceive the woman? just by staring?
Look at Gen 3:14 And the woman said, the serpent did beguile me and I did eat.

More points: that the woman actually carried 2 seeds,
Gen 3: 15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman and between THY SEED AND HER SEED

Eve bore twin boys but here is what she said after giving birth:
Gen 4vs 1: I have gotten A MAN from the Lord
please note she said A MAN not men but she bore 2 men so where did the other man come from?

Futhermore; Gen ch 4 vs 25: And Adam knew his wife again and she bare a son and called his name Seth For God said she hath appointed me another seed instead of Abel whom Cain slew.
If Abel was her seed and Cain slew him, whose seed was Cain and why was Cain the first murderer? How did he even know that a human being could be killed?
Look through Cain's lineage, there was another murderer there: LAMECH but none in the lineage of Adam, is this a co-incidence?
John 10 vs 10 The theif cometh not but to steal, TO KILL and to DESTROY and thats what the son did.

Lastly, look at the genealogy of Adam in the book of Gen ch 5 vs 3
And Adam lived an hundred and thirty yrs and begat a son in his own likeness after his image and called his name Seth
Abel was not in the genealogy because he was dead, but Cain was alive but wasn't included because he wasn't a son of Adam

5 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage / BVN & The *666 Mark* / Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.