Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,794 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting (443608 Views)

Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Private Bankers Recruitment 2017 (Nationwide) / Stanbic Ibtc is Recruiting Graduate Trainees / New Opening: Stanbic IBTC Is Now Also Recruiting Entry Level Enquiry Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by ckuteg(f): 2:10pm On May 06, 2015
papirus:

Wassup bro? Have u gotten another invite? I got for Thursday 7th. Don't know if it's connected to the mail I sent to thenh last night!
Please.....I received the invite as well....but I dont have my original certificate yet...is not yet ready...so what should I do..
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by ckuteg(f): 2:25pm On May 06, 2015
jstud:
I just received my invite for enquiry officer role on the 4th of may. but I have some issues...

They noted in the mail that those without original school cert will not be allowed to continue with the recruitment... The issue now is, original certificate from my school is never ready until after 4 years and I graduated 2012. in fact that of my brother that graduated numerous years before me only got ready like last month. But the school gives a signed statement of result that indicates the above and confirms it should be used till the original is ready.

It was actually what I submitted before the test and I was allowed to write. Now after passing that hard test they want to dump me.

I don't even understand why they are insisting? because the NYSC certificate should be an indication that I actually have the degree, if not I would not have gone through NYSC.

18wheeler please come o and I will appreciate input from anyone else that knows about this or have experience. I'm confused, don't know what to do.

Thank you

Please how did you resolve this issue....where you able to continue with the interview..
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by papirus(m): 2:25pm On May 06, 2015
ckuteg:

Please.....I received the invite as well....but I dont have my original certificate yet...is not yet ready...so what should I do..

Bros, i'm confused here. I just saw the area which says your application will be discontinued if you don't come along with your original certificate. I also don't have mine here. 18Wheller shld help us. Does any body have their contact no? I need to speak with somebody in PBB.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by ckuteg(f): 2:37pm On May 06, 2015
[quote author=papirus post=33474879]

Bros, i'm confused here. I just saw the area which says your application will be discontinued if you don't come along with your original certificate. I also don't have mine here. 18Wheller shld help us. Does any body have their contact no? I need to speak with somebody in PBB. [/qbuote]

Hmmm ....it is well. And it wasn't included in the formal invite.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Chrisbeejay(m): 4:01pm On May 06, 2015
Yeah I got too for Thursday, my concern now is d issue of original certificate cos its notification of result I have tho I av processed the original one but not out yet n my school is shot down now. don't no wat to do, pls advise.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by papirus(m): 4:25pm On May 06, 2015
Chrisbeejay:
Yeah I got too for Thursday, my concern now is d issue of original certificate cos its notification of result I have tho I av processed the original one but not out yet n my school is shot down now. don't no wat to do, pls advise.

We would need 18Wheller to help here. Notwithstanding, we shall all go and explain our different concerns to them. Lets hope they listen. But the last before this rescheduled invite, they never mentioned anytin abt original cert. How come they suddenly started asking for it?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by 18wheeler: 5:13pm On May 06, 2015
flowwolf09:

I8 Wheeler, is the EXCO chat the final interview or there is another chat with the ED'S and MD.
Its the final interview. From then you proceed for Medical test and then your employment letter is issued you afterwards.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by ude25: 7:03pm On May 06, 2015
Thanks guys! I have received my interview invite. Venue has changed from ikeja to VI. Anyway I am still grateful to God.

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by chadelicious: 7:50pm On May 06, 2015
So wats d way forward wt ds notification of result ish now, most pple dnt av der B.Sc cert yet, has any one bn able to contact dem concerning ds pls
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by ckuteg(f): 7:56pm On May 06, 2015
chadelicious:
So wats d way forward wt ds notification of result ish now, most pple dnt av der B.Sc cert yet, has any one bn able to contact dem concerning ds pls

We don't know ooo, are we all scheduled for 1.30pm? I guess we just go and leave everything to God. We hope they reconsider us....I believe we could always present that later....

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by chadelicious: 7:58pm On May 06, 2015
ckuteg:

We don't know ooo, are we all scheduled for 1.30pm? I guess we just go and leave everything to God. We hope they reconsider us....I believe we could always present that later....

Mine is for friday, r u for thur?
Those for thurs shud pls notify us tmrw if dey wer allowed
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by ckuteg(f): 8:02pm On May 06, 2015
chadelicious:

Mine is for friday, r u for thur?
Those for thurs shud pls notify us tmrw if dey wer allowed

Yes...thursday
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by DoubleFaith(m): 9:31pm On May 06, 2015
Anyone called for Business Banker please?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by KADASE: 9:49pm On May 06, 2015
DoubleFaith:
Anyone called for Business Banker please?

I applied for Business banker and took the assessment on 18th April in PH. No regret or success mail nor invite for interview since.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by DoubleFaith(m): 10:05pm On May 06, 2015
KADASE:

I applied for Business banker and took the assessment on 18th April in PH. No regret or success mail nor invite for interview since.

Same here Kadase...applied as Business Banker, wrote on the 18th in Abj. Nothing yet. I guess they have not started calling for the position then. Hope still alive...
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by KADASE: 10:10pm On May 06, 2015
DoubleFaith:

Same here Kadase...applied as Business Banker, wrote on the 18th in Abj. Nothing yet. I guess they have not started calling for the position then. Hope still alive...

I believe so with your revelation. Let's keep waiting prayerfully.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by 18wheeler: 11:38pm On May 06, 2015
DoubleFaith:

Just keep your faith alive... and everyone too.

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by 18wheeler: 11:43pm On May 06, 2015
papirus:

We would need 18Wheller to help here. Notwithstanding, we shall all go and explain our different concerns to them. Lets hope they listen. But the last before this rescheduled invite, they never mentioned anytin abt original cert. How come they suddenly started asking for it?
I love your spirit. Just go there and make your case. Oh! how I wish I was in control of this exercise. I'll need people like you... never giving up. You know what you got and its worthy.
Go there and justify what you've got.Defend it and you may just scale through.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by flowwolf09: 12:32am On May 07, 2015
18wheeler:

Its the final interview. From then you proceed for Medical test and then your employment letter is issued you afterwards.

18 Wheeler, I got a medical invite.

3 Likes

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by 18wheeler: 12:56am On May 07, 2015
flowwolf09:

18 Wheeler, I got a medical invite.
Oh my...!!! You got the job. So happy for you. Sure it was a worthy ride thru the process. Please encourage others to pull through.
Congratulations!
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by iamboss: 1:04am On May 07, 2015
I received my invitation for interview for 8th may. But it's statement of result I ve and my university is on strike. I need advise on what to do as I ve paid for the certificate before the strike started.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by ogm: 2:18am On May 07, 2015
@flowwolf09 big congrat.Pls when did you do your exco chat and what role did you apply for? We are medical hopeful too and we keep faith alive.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by ryd3(m): 5:36am On May 07, 2015
@podada Bro na today be my own o. Any tips for ur guy?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by ryd3(m): 5:39am On May 07, 2015
flowwolf09 congratulations dear. Could u be kind enough to share some tips here? And how long interval between ur interview and medical? Once again congratulations
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by flowwolf09: 7:37am On May 07, 2015
18wheeler:

Oh my...!!! You got the job. So happy for you. Sure it was a worthy ride thru the process. Please encourage others to pull through.
Congratulations!

Thanks 18Wheeler
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by flowwolf09: 7:38am On May 07, 2015
ogm:
@flowwolf09 big congrat.Pls when did you do your exco chat and what role did you apply for? We are medical hopeful too and we keep faith alive.

It took one week between the exco chat and medical invite.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by flowwolf09: 7:40am On May 07, 2015
ryd3:
flowwolf09 congratulations dear. Could u be kind enough to share some tips here? And how long interval between ur interview and medical? Once again congratulations

Discuss your CV in clear, truthful and simple terms. Discuss your self in a honest way, discuss others especially colleagues, customers and the system in a synthetic way (high level of understanding. Took a week between EXCO chat and medical invite.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by blexon: 9:14am On May 07, 2015
Pls ooo has any one that wrote in ph on 18th for enquiry officer bn called? someone shld pls say something
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by primeson1(m): 9:49am On May 07, 2015
flowwolf09:

Discuss your CV in clear, truthful and simple terms. Discuss your self in a honest way, discuss others especially colleagues, customers and the system in a synthetic way (high level of understanding. Took a week between EXCO chat and medical invite.

What role pls
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 9:57am On May 07, 2015
Pls can one with operations experience be employed for business banking role? Or one with no business banking experience @ all
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by jstud(m): 10:00am On May 07, 2015
ckuteg:

Please how did you resolve this issue....where you able to continue with the interview..

They didn't ask about it eventually. I don't know weda it will still be an issue
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by amarige(m): 10:00am On May 07, 2015
Hello house,

Who wrote the aptitude test on 30th April? Any news about the results?

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (130) (Reply)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! / Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.