Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,368 members, 7,800,744 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Why Do Men Always Wake Up Like This In The Morning? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do Men Always Wake Up Like This In The Morning? (78641 Views)

This Device Lets Women Urinate Standing Up Like Men (photo) / What's The First Thing U Reach For When U Wake Up In The Morning / Do You Remember Sending Files Like This ( Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Always Wake Up Like This In The Morning? by Muttex(m): 3:07pm On Mar 09, 2015
Ask google ...trash posts
Re: Why Do Men Always Wake Up Like This In The Morning? by steppin: 3:07pm On Mar 09, 2015
paullo240:
why do men always wake up like this in the morning? #why
Na only God and people in the medical profession can answer that.
Re: Why Do Men Always Wake Up Like This In The Morning? by ugosonic1: 3:07pm On Mar 09, 2015
because dey had a quality tym sinc d girls hv decided to hide
Re: Why Do Men Always Wake Up Like This In The Morning? by goshen26: 3:07pm On Mar 09, 2015
a symbol of being complete
Re: Why Do Men Always Wake Up Like This In The Morning? by ameheo(m): 3:08pm On Mar 09, 2015
3cycle:
The sun is not the only thing that rises in the morning. grin
indeed grin
3cycle:
indeed

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Always Wake Up Like This In The Morning? by LewisO: 3:08pm On Mar 09, 2015
mimicious:
That's to show its still functioning undecided
[size=15pt]Functioning what? I don't understand. cry[/size]
Re: Why Do Men Always Wake Up Like This In The Morning? by Coldfeet(f): 3:08pm On Mar 09, 2015
paullo240:
why do men always wake up like this in the morning? #why
Its natures way of making sure the tool is still handy! If a man doesn't get up with his tool hard every morning he should consult his oracle.cheesy
Re: Why Do Men Always Wake Up Like This In The Morning? by justi4jesu(f): 3:08pm On Mar 09, 2015
Ask @LieDetector tongue
Re: Why Do Men Always Wake Up Like This In The Morning? by mimicious(f): 3:10pm On Mar 09, 2015
LewisO:

[size=15pt]Functioning what? I don't understand. cry[/size]
Meaning! He still has an erection!
Re: Why Do Men Always Wake Up Like This In The Morning? by philo3(m): 3:10pm On Mar 09, 2015
lemme just sit and wait for d counter thread undecided undecided undecided[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Why Do Men Always Wake Up Like This In The Morning? by swaggyfunmite: 3:10pm On Mar 09, 2015
My own dey pull out gan in, its so gud to know I'm a man
Re: Why Do Men Always Wake Up Like This In The Morning? by anselm791(m): 3:10pm On Mar 09, 2015
Ukeachu1:

its actually biochemistry
No, it's physiology.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Always Wake Up Like This In The Morning? by Sirdy48(m): 3:11pm On Mar 09, 2015
Sign of potency
Re: Why Do Men Always Wake Up Like This In The Morning? by XBLadez: 3:11pm On Mar 09, 2015
That's a sign of good health! To ladies (especially married ones), if your husband wakes up in the morning without arousal all is not well. Tell him to seek medical advice. But if he does, praise the Lord! And it's advisable you help calm his pressure as Ekaete the housegirl might be a target, because the strength and agility in him at this moment can shake the foundation. It is a natural something, the handiwork of God! Even Dame Patience would tell you: It's true Ojukwu is dead, but his MANHOOD lives on!

Thank me later

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Always Wake Up Like This In The Morning? by LewisO: 3:12pm On Mar 09, 2015
mimicious:

Meaning! He still has an erection!
[size=15pt]What attention? embarassed[/size]
Re: Why Do Men Always Wake Up Like This In The Morning? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 09, 2015
9cbaby:
please what's the meaning of Hian?

An exclamation of astonishment.
#bows#

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Always Wake Up Like This In The Morning? by choppu: 3:13pm On Mar 09, 2015
Enypie:

Oh?
I have 4brodas, 3cousin bros and 3nephews,living right under the same roof with me. And they're all above 15.
Oya tell me, wetin we dey yarn?
4+3+3+U+father+mother+ may be 2 or 3 sisters=15 or 16.....
for one house, i guess its FUJI house of Commotion.
*just thinking aloud sha* shocked

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Always Wake Up Like This In The Morning? by ghostofsparta(m): 3:14pm On Mar 09, 2015
Stoopid question...you can check out One of these interesting topics might fancy your interest to understand how a child begotten through the mating of a husband and wife still manages to capture the resemblance of an outsider, click PARANORMAL or SCIENCE:MATERNAL IMPRINTING where a rational possibility is examined, following up on Nelly's 99.3 Nigeria Info Friday radio talk show 'Paranormal or Science'

Apart from religious reasons why do Nigerians pretend so much about sex, click Why Should We Avoid Premarital Sex? following up on MzMyColi poser on the burning question.

To get some clarity on the confusion as to why the deistic force of retribution and justice known as ṢANGÓ is generally misunderstood, click ṢANGÓ-ONE OF THE 401 MISPERCEIVED ÍRUNMO̩LẸ to read on how the misperception is rationalized.

To read about the new Intel's low-energy Core M processor, click PROCESSOR OF CONFUSION to read on how this relatively new chip oppresses some of its predecessors.

Who is to blame immediately a budding relationship start heading south? Find out by clicking THE RELATIONSHIP BLAME GAME: THE ABUSE, THE ABUSED & THE ABUSER to see if you agree or not with the arguments.
Re: Why Do Men Always Wake Up Like This In The Morning? by olaolulazio(m): 3:15pm On Mar 09, 2015
That makes a man.

if yours isn't rising.......

see

your

Doctor.
Re: Why Do Men Always Wake Up Like This In The Morning? by Abdujapha(m): 3:15pm On Mar 09, 2015
See wahala ooh...
Why should he be ashamed

AmakaDNB:
My brother's own is worse. He doesn't even get ashamed of it.
Re: Why Do Men Always Wake Up Like This In The Morning? by nwadiuko1(m): 3:15pm On Mar 09, 2015
AmakaDNB:
My brother's own is worse. He doesn't even get ashamed of it.
y should he be ashamed?
Re: Why Do Men Always Wake Up Like This In The Morning? by Emodeee: 3:16pm On Mar 09, 2015
Missmossy:
Lol Its expected grin

na like dat me sef dey wake up o. U cn be assured dat we will av so many kids as u desire. Still waiting 4 a 'yes'@missmossy.
Re: Why Do Men Always Wake Up Like This In The Morning? by nicerod(m): 3:16pm On Mar 09, 2015
grin grin grin grin IN MY COMMOTE VOCE STANDRIGHT ATTENTION
Re: Why Do Men Always Wake Up Like This In The Morning? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 09, 2015
choppu:

4+3+3+U+father+mother+ may be 2 or 3 sisters=15 or 16.....
for one house, i guess its FUJI house of Commotion.
*just thinking aloud sha* shocked
Aproko.
Re: Why Do Men Always Wake Up Like This In The Morning? by Pennywise(m): 3:17pm On Mar 09, 2015
This is why early morning contact is not advised with a female who is not a relation.
Re: Why Do Men Always Wake Up Like This In The Morning? by freecocoa(f): 3:17pm On Mar 09, 2015
No man wakes up this hard na, haba!, well except he was doing in the dream.
Re: Why Do Men Always Wake Up Like This In The Morning? by justmag(m): 3:17pm On Mar 09, 2015
Because his girl is still sleeping.. angry
Re: Why Do Men Always Wake Up Like This In The Morning? by DONFASZY(m): 3:17pm On Mar 09, 2015
Missmossy:
Lol Its expected grin
hw do u no or min...u ve seen it ursef
Re: Why Do Men Always Wake Up Like This In The Morning? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 09, 2015
3cycle:
grin smiley kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Always Wake Up Like This In The Morning? by holyfather(m): 3:18pm On Mar 09, 2015
Enypie:
Hian! undecided
But this one has been exaggerated o! Kilode nah?!?!
grin grin
does it scare you?
Re: Why Do Men Always Wake Up Like This In The Morning? by deleskizy: 3:19pm On Mar 09, 2015
Subject; Biology
Topic: Reproduction and Hormone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lilian Adun Dies As Kitchen Gas Explodes (Photos) / Cow Attacks A Man And His Wife In Aba, Destroys Their Car (Pics) / Fish Eats Drowned Guy At Elegushi Beach (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.