Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

How To Stop Your Man From Staring At Other Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Stop Your Man From Staring At Other Women (2063 Views)

Man From Singapore Sleeps With 57 Women In 24 Hours, Breaks World Record / Timaya: Staring At Women's Bum Inspires Me, Songs On Bums Have Highest Downloads / 5 Things Men Find In Other Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Stop Your Man From Staring At Other Women by stevewale(m): 10:16am On Mar 09, 2015
Tell him that his constant drooling appreciation of the opposite gender in front of you bothers you. Why? Explain that it makes you feel uncomfortable. Ask him how he would react if you did the same and state that it makes you look like a fool in front of others. If he cares for you, he will understand and try to control his ogling eyes at least by some extent.

Don’t accept any corny excuses

If your man comes up with the most likely response, that he has to check out other women to reestablish that you’re the best for him, don’t accept it. If he really loves you, he doesn’t need to constantly reaffirm it, and definitely not by leching at other women. Laugh it off and demand a smarter explanation or mention that his behavior is unacceptable. And if his excuse is that he can’t help it, point out that he’s a grown-up who should be in control of his behavior. And if he’s that much of a slave to his ogling habits, you might want to consider whether you want to be with such a man.

The pot calling the kettle black

If, after you’ve talked to him about it, he continues to size up other women in front of you, it’s probably time to give him a taste of his own medicine. Next time you’re out together and he starts giving his eyes some exercise, crack your knuckles and prepare yourself for a staring game, female style. Stare at other men, smile more often at others, do that thing with your hair as you stare at another man, giggle at that cutie in the next table and look away, and just about do anything that would attract other men’s attention.

When he asks you about it, which he definitely would if he even remotely cares about you, let your eyes drift away to the next table again, before smiling at him lovingly as if he’s just come back into focus. A vague, “Sorry hun, did you say something?”, should get him making himself look like an idiot, at which stage you can laugh it off and say you’re only joking, or that it doesn’t mean anything, or that he’s the one you really want.

He may get what you’re trying to prove here, unless he’s a dense troll. But in either case, a few dates of the staring game should help him learn a good lesson about stares and the power women wield when it comes to the staring game!

And while you’re indulging in the staring game, make sure you have your share of fun. After all, if you man doesn’t get the hint, you’d at least have a new arm candy who’s staring back at you right now!

We’re trying hard to create better relationships in the world.
But we can’t do it without YOU!

http://romanticupdates.com/2015/03/how-to-stop-your-man-from-staring-at-other-women/

Re: How To Stop Your Man From Staring At Other Women by naijaboiy: 10:18am On Mar 09, 2015
Why not just gorge out his eyes undecided

1 Like

Re: How To Stop Your Man From Staring At Other Women by Enegod(m): 10:19am On Mar 09, 2015
I check out women like I check out other visually amazing things. I love my car, but I check out other cars. I like my house but I check out other houses.

If I loved a woman I'd Still be the same. I
guess rubbernecking is in my blood, but I Still know how to love and cherish what I have.

A bird in the hand is worth two or more
in the bush.

I always say "it doesn't matter what makes you hungry as long as you only eat at home". undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: How To Stop Your Man From Staring At Other Women by iceberylin(m): 10:19am On Mar 09, 2015
Get a bigger ass grin
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Staring At Other Women by SuperSuave(m): 10:20am On Mar 09, 2015
if I don't appreciate Gods wonderful creations around me, who will??
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Staring At Other Women by falconey(m): 10:21am On Mar 09, 2015
Hmmmmmmmm
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Staring At Other Women by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 09, 2015
na hot slap sure pass if i caught him looking at another babe anytime anyday!i wont stop embracing him in public with hot slaps cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Staring At Other Women by stevewale(m): 10:28am On Mar 09, 2015
prettythicksme:
na hot slap sure pass if i caught him looking at another babe anytime anyday!i wont stop embracing him in public with hot slaps cheesy cheesy

this gat me lolz grin grin

I am sure you are joking right?
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Staring At Other Women by TrishaP(f): 10:29am On Mar 09, 2015
You are trying to say how one can stop nature from repeating itself. That might not be possible because everybody own their eyes.
He can look but not for long and he better not try anything silly after which.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Stop Your Man From Staring At Other Women by Ray360: 10:30am On Mar 09, 2015
lol.... oya pluck his eyes off
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Staring At Other Women by jairusben(m): 10:33am On Mar 09, 2015
goeth and appreciate my good will
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Staring At Other Women by Tallesty1(m): 10:36am On Mar 09, 2015
prettythicksme:
Easier said............
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Staring At Other Women by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 09, 2015
Tallesty1:
Easier said............
seriously guys dont try shitss with me undecided cheesy
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Staring At Other Women by stingbreed(m): 11:06am On Mar 09, 2015
stevewale:
Tell him that his constant drooling appreciation of the opposite gender in front of you bothers you. Why? Explain that it makes you feel uncomfortable. Ask him how he would react if you did the same and state that it makes you look like a fool in front of others. If he cares for you, he will understand and try to control his ogling eyes at least by some extent.

Don’t accept any corny excuses

If your man comes up with the most likely response, that he has to check out other women to reestablish that you’re the best for him, don’t accept it. If he really loves you, he doesn’t need to constantly reaffirm it, and definitely not by leching at other women. Laugh it off and demand a smarter explanation or mention that his behavior is unacceptable. And if his excuse is that he can’t help it, point out that he’s a grown-up who should be in control of his behavior. And if he’s that much of a slave to his ogling habits, you might want to consider whether you want to be with such a man.

The pot calling the kettle black

If, after you’ve talked to him about it, he continues to size up other women in front of you, it’s probably time to give him a taste of his own medicine. Next time you’re out together and he starts giving his eyes some exercise, crack your knuckles and prepare yourself for a staring game, female style. Stare at other men, smile more often at others, do that thing with your hair as you stare at another man, giggle at that cutie in the next table and look away, and just about do anything that would attract other men’s attention.

When he asks you about it, which he definitely would if he even remotely cares about you, let your eyes drift away to the next table again, before smiling at him lovingly as if he’s just come back into focus. A vague, “Sorry hun, did you say something?”, should get him making himself look like an idiot, at which stage you can laugh it off and say you’re only joking, or that it doesn’t mean anything, or that he’s the one you really want.

He may get what you’re trying to prove here, unless he’s a dense troll. But in either case, a few dates of the staring game should help him learn a good lesson about stares and the power women wield when it comes to the staring game!

And while you’re indulging in the staring game, make sure you have your share of fun. After all, if you man doesn’t get the hint, you’d at least have a new arm candy who’s staring back at you right now!

We’re trying hard to create better relationships in the world.
But we can’t do it without YOU!

http://romanticupdates.com/2015/03/how-to-stop-your-man-from-staring-at-other-women/

Op I de laff u...... If u think two wrongs make right then u never know men,,, try that with a guy like me & I will show u who's in charge...... Rubbish

Thinking u can compete with a man and u forget that u can only carry one child in 9 months but a man can impregnate over 20 women in that same 9 months.

Relationship is not a competition if not sambo for don de run for president by now..... sad
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Staring At Other Women by Tallesty1(m): 11:31am On Mar 09, 2015
prettythicksme:
We all think we know how to handle until someone comes and proves us wrong
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Staring At Other Women by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 09, 2015
Tallesty1:
We all think we know how to handle until someone comes and proves us wrong
oh ok come try that with grin
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Staring At Other Women by CloneX: 11:38am On Mar 09, 2015
Stop this nonsense pls. . .

When I'm in a library, I like to look at different books, even though I know the book I wanna read. I browse thru many books and skim thru. Does it mean I read all the books?

It shows a lack of appreciation to God for the eyes he gave me, if I cannot use it to see and appreciate his wonderful creative works. . .

Praise the Lord.

1 Like

Re: How To Stop Your Man From Staring At Other Women by MzzTega(f): 11:47am On Mar 09, 2015
What are the eyes used for
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Staring At Other Women by Tallesty1(m): 12:01pm On Mar 09, 2015
prettythicksme:
oh ok come try that with grin
My cup don full
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Staring At Other Women by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 09, 2015
Tallesty1:
My cup don full
lmao,berra!!
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Staring At Other Women by holatin(m): 12:43pm On Mar 09, 2015
just get a nice love portion from any baba lawo.
I swear even a naked Bobbi of another woman wount interest him.
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Staring At Other Women by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 09, 2015
pluck out his eyes
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Staring At Other Women by stevewale(m): 4:18pm On Mar 09, 2015
MzzTega:
What are the eyes used for

Seriously.. Did you just said that as a lady?

that means u never jam some bad guys dat can look o
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Staring At Other Women by stevewale(m): 9:27am On Mar 10, 2015
prettythicksme:

The Iron Lady! grin grin
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Staring At Other Women by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 10, 2015
Beautiful things are made to be admired. So he's free to admire other women beauty nothing wrong with that.

He's not my son so I don't control him.

1 Like

Re: How To Stop Your Man From Staring At Other Women by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 10, 2015
stevewale:

The Iron Lady! grin grin
na me b that oo grin
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Staring At Other Women by mikolo80: 12:49pm On Mar 10, 2015
you better follow him and gauge your competition and "score" them. He'll think you're the coolest gf ever.so long as he's just looking and not touching otherwise you better stop being a stopgap and go and look for your "own" guy who only has eyes for you

(1) (Reply)

This Is What My Friend's Ex Sent To Him / This Is What My Qirlfriend Said To Me In This Evening / cv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.