Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

AIT Fire Caused By High Voltage, Only AC Damaged - Punch - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AIT Fire Caused By High Voltage, Only AC Damaged - Punch (14029 Views)

Photos Of Damaged Doors As DSS Attempted To Arrest Judges / Ministerial Nominee, Anthony Anwukah, Was Convicted By High Court For Corruption / Low Turnout Of Election Was Caused By ‘vaudeville Of Ratiocinations’ -obahiagbon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

AIT Fire Caused By High Voltage, Only AC Damaged - Punch by fun4: 2:17pm On Mar 09, 2015
Some of us would rather prefer whole truths than join in propaganda and assumptions. We will be better off steering away from those that promote half truths and propagandas; hence, this thread.
..........................................................................................

FIRE GUTS AIT'S STUDIO

MARCH 9, 2015 BY SAMSON FOLARIN
116 Comments

Tragedy was averted on Monday morning after fire
engulfed the studio of the African Independent
Television, Lagos State.

Our correspondent learnt that the fire started at 9am
after an air conditioner in the studio was affected by
high voltage electricity.

Men of the Lagos State Fire Service from Agege, Ikeja
and Alausa divisions were said to have been mobilised to
the scene around 9.30am in three water trucks.

Director of Fire Service, Rasak Fadipe, said his men
arrived the scene 15 minutes after it got a call.

He said it took another 15 minutes to put out the fire.
He said, “The fire was caused by high voltage. We arrived
at the scene at 9.30am and we spent about 15 minutes for
active firefighting operations.

“Only the AC was badly damaged as we were able to
curtail the spread of the fire. The management of the
station had also combatted it and they must be
commended for having all the fire equipment.”

Fadipe advised residents of the state to be safety
conscious, adding that, although the harmattan period
was over, the atmosphere is now warm which could also support fire.
www.punchng.com/news/fire-guts-ait-studio/
Re: AIT Fire Caused By High Voltage, Only AC Damaged - Punch by ellguapo: 2:19pm On Mar 09, 2015
Demented TANoids, take heed

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AIT Fire Caused By High Voltage, Only AC Damaged - Punch by MzJackBaueress(f): 2:20pm On Mar 09, 2015
TANoids have already blamed the fire incident on APC. grin grin

APC have been vindicated. Shame on saTANists.

87 Likes 4 Shares

Re: AIT Fire Caused By High Voltage, Only AC Damaged - Punch by itetemi: 2:20pm On Mar 09, 2015
front page oya

1 Like

Re: AIT Fire Caused By High Voltage, Only AC Damaged - Punch by clevvermind(m): 2:26pm On Mar 09, 2015
this news must be apc handiwork? they are very desperate humans. the real news would soon come out.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIT Fire Caused By High Voltage, Only AC Damaged - Punch by remsonik(f): 2:29pm On Mar 09, 2015
nonsense tanoids.

7 Likes

Re: AIT Fire Caused By High Voltage, Only AC Damaged - Punch by MzJackBaueress(f): 2:29pm On Mar 09, 2015
clevvermind:
this news must be apc handiwork? they are very desperate humans. the real news would soon come out.
Receive sense in Jesus name!!

126 Likes 4 Shares

Re: AIT Fire Caused By High Voltage, Only AC Damaged - Punch by dgr8truth(m): 2:30pm On Mar 09, 2015
Make I wait for "my oga at the top" to comment first before I comment. I nor wan enter trouble.
Re: AIT Fire Caused By High Voltage, Only AC Damaged - Punch by Rawani: 2:31pm On Mar 09, 2015
I still think it could be an inside job to destroy evidence of Jonathan's dollars in case the court comes knocking. The desperate AIT would have milked some political capital from this incident if it was truly an accident, going by their desperate efforts to run down the opposition.

9 Likes

Re: AIT Fire Caused By High Voltage, Only AC Damaged - Punch by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 09, 2015
I don't believe any news from the PUNCH newspapers

7 Likes

Re: AIT Fire Caused By High Voltage, Only AC Damaged - Punch by clevvermind(m): 2:35pm On Mar 09, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Receive sense in Jesus name!!
so you think you have sense. abi?

2 Likes

Re: AIT Fire Caused By High Voltage, Only AC Damaged - Punch by clevvermind(m): 2:36pm On Mar 09, 2015
chukwudi44:
apc newspaper. spreading lies all around. it would soon be burnt down.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIT Fire Caused By High Voltage, Only AC Damaged - Punch by dridowu: 2:37pm On Mar 09, 2015
to dos accusing APC. May God 4gve una. And for AIT airing defamatory program may God una also

3 Likes

Re: AIT Fire Caused By High Voltage, Only AC Damaged - Punch by patrick89(m): 2:38pm On Mar 09, 2015
fun4:
Some of us would rather prefer whole truths than join in propaganda and assumptions. We will be better off steering away from those that promote half truths and propagandas; hence, this thread.
..........................................................................................

FIRE GUTS AIT'S STUDIO

116 Comments

Television, Lagos State.

He said, “The fire was caused by high voltage. We arrived at the scene at 9.30am and we spent about 15 minutes for active firefighting operations.

conscious, adding that, although the harmattan period was over, the atmosphere is now warm which could also support fire.
I have lost all the respect I have for PUNCH!! This a pure lie. I called someone that is working at AIT and he confirmed that the fire out break was carried out by some unknown hoodlums.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AIT Fire Caused By High Voltage, Only AC Damaged - Punch by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 09, 2015
I disagree Tinubu was inside the ac

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIT Fire Caused By High Voltage, Only AC Damaged - Punch by itetemi: 2:50pm On Mar 09, 2015
pls front page
Re: AIT Fire Caused By High Voltage, Only AC Damaged - Punch by dre11(m): 2:51pm On Mar 09, 2015
studio14:

Nah you put am for there..........

8 Likes

Re: AIT Fire Caused By High Voltage, Only AC Damaged - Punch by fun4: 2:51pm On Mar 09, 2015
patrick89:
I have lost all the respect I have for PUNCH!! This a pure lie. I called someone that is working at AIT and he confirmed that the fire out break was carried out by some unknown hoodlums.

Wow! Are you sure of what you are telling us? Because if there is any iota of truth in it then, this might not be the last...
Re: AIT Fire Caused By High Voltage, Only AC Damaged - Punch by alaoeri: 2:52pm On Mar 09, 2015
This is just a warning to AIT, desist from airing false propaganda or bigger calamity will befall the station.

2 Likes

Re: AIT Fire Caused By High Voltage, Only AC Damaged - Punch by dre11(m): 2:53pm On Mar 09, 2015
The paid PDP agent are quick to accuse APC for it when it hasn't being investigated on what caused the fire

So hasty to point accusing fingers
Such a poor and cheap propaganda I must say

7 Likes

Re: AIT Fire Caused By High Voltage, Only AC Damaged - Punch by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 09, 2015
We know that APC is behind the fire outbreak and now this forged news to cover up.

Nigerians can see the change that APC has to offer.
APC is a menace that should be dealth with just like ebola and bokoharam.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIT Fire Caused By High Voltage, Only AC Damaged - Punch by fun4: 3:00pm On Mar 09, 2015
All the same, thanks to the prompt intervention of the fire service department. It would have been very disasterous for AIT and Nigeria.
Re: AIT Fire Caused By High Voltage, Only AC Damaged - Punch by fun4: 3:08pm On Mar 09, 2015
dre11:

The paid PDP agent are quick to accuse APC for it when it hasn't being investigated on what caused the fire

So hasty to point accusing fingers
Such a poor and cheap propaganda I must say

Hahahha!

Please be balanced in your judgement.

Just like when the APC people convicted President Jonathan, Okonjo, Diezani, and the PDP on Sanusi's discredited and unsubstanciated missing $49Billion without any investigations.

What have you to say now that an investigation have since proved APC false?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AIT Fire Caused By High Voltage, Only AC Damaged - Punch by dre11(m): 3:16pm On Mar 09, 2015
fun4:

Hahahha!

Please be balanced in your judgement.

Just like when the APC people convicted President Jonathan, Okonjo, Diezani, and the PDP on Sanusi's discredited and unsubstanciated missing $49Billion without any investigations.

What have you to say now that an investigation have since proved APC false?

And have the report being seen by you since the promise to make it available for all.

But up till now, it is still undergoing some readjustment and reconstructing by the government because they know there are loopholes in the report and intelligent minds will spot it

So, thats why they haven't released it

5 Likes

Re: AIT Fire Caused By High Voltage, Only AC Damaged - Punch by egift(m): 3:31pm On Mar 09, 2015
studio14:

What? Is that the new spin? Una dey try oooo!
Re: AIT Fire Caused By High Voltage, Only AC Damaged - Punch by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 09, 2015
dre11:

Nah you put am for there..........
I saw him there this morning
Re: AIT Fire Caused By High Voltage, Only AC Damaged - Punch by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 09, 2015
egift:

What? Is that the new spin? Una dey try oooo!
you are weldone
Re: AIT Fire Caused By High Voltage, Only AC Damaged - Punch by baralatie(m): 3:50pm On Mar 09, 2015
chukwudi44:
Re: AIT Fire Caused By High Voltage, Only AC Damaged - Punch by ifekemmie(f): 3:59pm On Mar 09, 2015
And some pple don dey blame apc for dis, thank God is not more dan dis
Re: AIT Fire Caused By High Voltage, Only AC Damaged - Punch by gebest: 4:22pm On Mar 09, 2015
And jonaTANians ve started blaming apc, fire will continue to burn all the enemies of nigeria that keep looting our money.

1 Like

Re: AIT Fire Caused By High Voltage, Only AC Damaged - Punch by free2ryhme: 4:23pm On Mar 09, 2015
fun4:

FIRE GUTS AIT'S STUDIO

116 Comments

Television, Lagos State.

He said, “The fire was caused by high voltage. We arrived at the scene at 9.30am and we spent about 15 minutes for active firefighting operations.

conscious, adding that, although the harmattan period was over, the atmosphere is now warm which could also support fire.

That's a good sign. AIT, be professional and not partisan otherwise, its just the beginning of more problems for the enemies of Nigeria and the common man. God is about to start fighting for us
Re: AIT Fire Caused By High Voltage, Only AC Damaged - Punch by talktimi(m): 4:39pm On Mar 09, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court To Patience Jonathan: Prove $15.591m Is Yours / Johnbosco Onunkwo Donates Fire Extinguishers To Ochanja Market / Femi Adesina: Buhari Satisfied With Performance Of Ex-service Chiefs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.