Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Do You Think He Interfered? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Think He Interfered? (2502 Views)

I Think He Is The Most Handsome Nl( Pics) / Ladies meet my cousin; I Think He Is Hot / Am Tired Of This Marriage,do You Think He Loves Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think He Interfered? by yinkus4u2c(f): 2:34pm On Mar 09, 2015
A Colleague's husband is quarelling with her.....

Her car got bad and they worked a way out(not in anyway convenient) as d hubby drops her off in d morning and picks her up in d evening but they just have to manage that one car.

When her Dad heard abt d inconveniences and all...he bought her a new car ( last weekend) She took d car home, happy but on d contrary d hubby felt slighted and exploded dat her Dad shldnt interfere in his family issues.

Do u think her dad really interfered?

Pls advise her on what to do
Re: Do You Think He Interfered? by falconey(m): 2:37pm On Mar 09, 2015
No he just bought her daughter a car simple.

The part the story is missing is how her dad got to know about the couple CAR issue.

You said the dad heard who told him? The daughter I guess(there that is super wrong).

The woman should apologise to her hubby,if he insist she should return the CAR.
Re: Do You Think He Interfered? by ifekemmie(f): 2:39pm On Mar 09, 2015
Both dad n daughter suppose inform d husband, nothing bad in buying car for his daughter bt he has to tell u husband bf anytin happen. Like seeking his concise.

sometin like dat has happen to me bf bt my dad has to inform my hubby,likewise me too. @ least to hear is point of view.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think He Interfered? by CloneX: 2:48pm On Mar 09, 2015
The husband's brain must still be running on Windows 95 OS, in 2015. . .

Who gets angry at a man for getting his daughter a gift? Does it make him less of a man? Women are always falling into the hands of people who do not deserve them.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Think He Interfered? by sinaj(f): 2:50pm On Mar 09, 2015
he interfered...simple.
Re: Do You Think He Interfered? by Evina(f): 3:08pm On Mar 09, 2015
Has this story not been thoroughly and adequately dealt with in the family section?
Re: Do You Think He Interfered? by mumumugu(m): 3:20pm On Mar 09, 2015
He interfered
Re: Do You Think He Interfered? by cyprianlah(m): 3:27pm On Mar 09, 2015
Interfered for buying a car fro his daughter??

Wat if he had given them as a wedding gift, him for open brown teeth collect

Broke a.ss husband

1 Like

Re: Do You Think He Interfered? by cyprianlah(m): 3:28pm On Mar 09, 2015
Evina:
Has this story not been thoroughly and adequately dealt with in the family section?

sabina is dis family section
Re: Do You Think He Interfered? by falconey(m): 3:28pm On Mar 09, 2015
mumumugu:
He interfered
think like a father and quote me.
Re: Do You Think He Interfered? by Evina(f): 3:31pm On Mar 09, 2015
cyprianlah:

sabina is dis family section

Dumbisco, if an issue has been over flogged in a particular section, where is the sense in raising that same issue in another section?
Re: Do You Think He Interfered? by cyprianlah(m): 3:34pm On Mar 09, 2015
Evina:

Dumbisco, if an issue has been over flogged in a particular section, where is the sense in raising that same issue in another section?

is dis family section??
Dumebi YES or NO
Re: Do You Think He Interfered? by cyprianlah(m): 3:34pm On Mar 09, 2015
Evina:

if its not then sharaaaaaaaaaaap
Re: Do You Think He Interfered? by asadike(f): 3:35pm On Mar 09, 2015
D girl in question knows her husband more than u and I. The guy might be the ego filled type that doesn't want interference of any sort so felt embarassed with dad's inlaw sudden gesture.
Re: Do You Think He Interfered? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 09, 2015
Helo? The Man in question is her Dad nat her Uncle or relative. He bought His daughter a Car to save her the stress likewise her husband. He didn't intefer.

If My wife's dad decides to get her a car or even a mansion, bravo ! Its cool with Me and I will show My gratitude.
Re: Do You Think He Interfered? by Evina(f): 3:43pm On Mar 09, 2015
cyprianlah:

if its not then sharaaaaaaaaaaap

Are you always high on stupidi.ty? Or your mental capacity runs at an all time low at this time of the day? Or you are just so bored, you can't help your sillyness? Or you're just suffering from an attention deficit?

Whichever pathetic state best describes your situation, got just one advice for you.

Knock yourself out kid! wink
Re: Do You Think He Interfered? by naijaboiy: 3:44pm On Mar 09, 2015
Mtchheeww!

If I like i'll buy her a range rover sport sef if the money is there.

Why the husband go dey catch feelings undecided

1 Like

Re: Do You Think He Interfered? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 09, 2015
Re: Do You Think He Interfered? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 09, 2015
CloneX:
The husband's brain must still be running on Windows 95 OS, in 2015. . .

Who gets angry at a man for getting his daughter a gift? Does it make him less of a man? Women are always falling into the hands of people who do not deserve them.
Re: Do You Think He Interfered? by cyprianlah(m): 3:51pm On Mar 09, 2015
Evina:

Are you always high on stupidi.ty? Or your mental capacity runs at an all time low at this time of the day? Or you are just so bored, you can't help your sillyness? Or you're just suffering from an attention deficit?

Whichever pathetic state best describes your situation, got just one advice for you.

Knock yourself out kid! wink

I don't need to ask ur jobless a.ss anything cause its obvious ur so jobless cry ''Sections Most Active In: Jobs/Vacancies

When you get a job, u quote me smiley
Re: Do You Think He Interfered? by mumumugu(m): 3:53pm On Mar 09, 2015
falconey:
think like a father and quote me.

#coughs#

I HAD A SEEDLING,I PLANTED AND WATERED THE SEED TILL IT GREW AND BECAME BEAUTIFUL PLANT. A MAN SAW MY PLANT AND LOVED IT. HE OFFERED TO PAY ME A SUM OF MONEY FOR THE PLANT.I ACCEPTED AND SOLD THE PLANT TO HIM. HE JUBILATED AND ORGANISED A PARTY TO ANNOUNCE HIS ACQUISATION OF MY PLANT.

THREE WEEKS AFTER, I FOUND THE PLANT IN FRONT OF HIS HOME POORLY KEPT. LEAVES TURNING BROWN; STUNTED GROWTH ETC.

DO I JUST WALK INTO THE COMPOUND AND APPLY FERTILISER TO MY EX-PLANT WITHOUT HIS CONSULTATION,INFORMATION AND PERMISION?
Re: Do You Think He Interfered? by Evina(f): 4:17pm On Mar 09, 2015
cyprianlah:

I don't need to ask ur jobless a.ss anything cause its obvious ur so jobless cry ''Sections Most Active In: Jobs/Vacancies

When you get a job, u quote me smiley

cheesy
Guy you are a confirmed mor.on. You should be locked up in a cage for choosing to bask in stu.pidity!

You got the time to browse through my profile but you got no sense to check my post history! cheesy

Even if I were jobless, I could still pay your tuition! Better face your studies and stop using your pocket money to buy airtime! grin
Re: Do You Think He Interfered? by cyprianlah(m): 4:21pm On Mar 09, 2015
Evina:

cheesy
Guy you are a confirmed mor.on. You should be locked up in a cage for choosing to bask in stu.pidity!

You got the time to browse through my profile but you got no sense to check my post history! cheesy

Even if I were jobless, I could still pay your tuition! Better face your studies and stop using your pocket money to buy airtime! grin

Switty sorry grin
why u making me do dis to u na??

i don't like bashing peeps in here, but u are pushing me sad
Re: Do You Think He Interfered? by Evina(f): 4:24pm On Mar 09, 2015
cyprianlah:

Switty sorry grin
why u making me do dis to u na??

i don't like bashing peeps in here, but u are pushing me sad

So in your small mind, you think you got "bashing skills"? Good for you! Maybe you can use that to navigate your way to success! You know what I mean? undecided
Re: Do You Think He Interfered? by cyprianlah(m): 4:34pm On Mar 09, 2015
Evina:

So in your small mind, you think you got "bashing skills"? Good for you! Maybe you can use that to navigate your way to success! You know what I mean? undecided

Now that i want to make peace, u will be forming tough geh sad

lol...navigate ko meander ni
Re: Do You Think He Interfered? by Evina(f): 4:42pm On Mar 09, 2015
cyprianlah:

Now that i want to make peace, u will be forming tough geh sad

lol...navigate ko meander ni

Good boy! smiley
Next time, check before you engage your muva in a cat fight! Cos a muva will humble a kid anytime!!! cool

Peace!

1 Like

Re: Do You Think He Interfered? by cyprianlah(m): 4:46pm On Mar 09, 2015
Evina:

Good boy! smiley
Next time, check before you engage your muva in a cat fight! Cos a muva will humble a kid anytime!!! cool

Peace!

oohh! really??
so how many kids u got mother B grin

Sh.it smiley
Re: Do You Think He Interfered? by Evina(f): 4:59pm On Mar 09, 2015
cyprianlah:

oohh! really??

Sh.it smiley

I won't tell you that.
But one thing I WILL tell you is, they got good manners and find ways to invest their pocket money wisely. grin

Characteristics that are obviously alien to you. sad

I can adopt you for two weeks though, truss me, you'd be so much valuable to society. wink

1 Like

Re: Do You Think He Interfered? by stinggy(m): 5:01pm On Mar 09, 2015
The husband must be a sadist. I don't wish his type for my daighter angry
Re: Do You Think He Interfered? by ednut1(m): 5:05pm On Mar 09, 2015
all dis fake stories self
Re: Do You Think He Interfered? by akinsadeez(m): 5:09pm On Mar 09, 2015
She just had a problem with her car and the father rushed to buy her a brand new car. Tomorrow again, if she has a problem with job, he will quickly get her a new job.....then the next time they have a problem with their house, the father will quickly buy a new house and gift it to the daughter and her husband. Where exactly is it gonna stop? He has belittled the husband by his action. It makes the man feel less like a man. If this is acceptable then the father will keep interfering anytime his daughter has a little problem. she is a grown woman in her husband's house for Pete's sake.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think He Interfered? by akinsadeez(m): 5:11pm On Mar 09, 2015
Evina:

I won't tell you that.
But one thing I WILL tell you is, they got good manners and find ways to invest their pocket money wisely. grin

Characteristics that are obviously alien to you. sad

I can adopt you for two weeks though, truss me, you'd be so much valuable to society. wink

cyprianlah:

oohh! really??
Sh.it smiley

The two of you should get a room jor. tongue cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Compulsory For African Men To Kneel While Proposing Marriage? / Help!!!this Women Wants To Ruin Me / Please Help Me; Why Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.