Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,261 members, 7,807,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

Is This Another Campaign Strategy? Or Statistics? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This Another Campaign Strategy? Or Statistics? (1086 Views)

Is This The Latest Campaign Strategy Of PDP? / Is PDP Sharing Mobile Phones As A Campaign Strategy? / Who Has A Better Campaign Strategy? Apc Or Pdp (see Pictures And Be The Judge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Another Campaign Strategy? Or Statistics? by Spiff20(m): 4:13pm On Mar 09, 2015
My phone rang, I picked the call and the caller asked if I have my permanent voters card I said Yes, he inquired of my name I told him he told me his name and that he belonged to a group in support of President Goodluck Jonathan and asked me if I was in support of GEJ I told him Yes so he said thank you and ended the call. Now the question is; is this some sort of campaign strategy, assuming I said no would he have wooed me into supporting GEJ or they are just taking the statistics of people who support GEJ for bragging rights?? nairalanders have anyone received such calls, and I want to know what you guys think about this. Meanwhile am I neither in support of GEJ or GMB I Wish I had a choice but am neutral.Wish it was Amaechi
Re: Is This Another Campaign Strategy? Or Statistics? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 09, 2015
This one is a stale strategy na. Obviously since you were already supporting the party he was representing, there was no point 'wasting' his airtime on you...
Re: Is This Another Campaign Strategy? Or Statistics? by ConfessionsNgr: 4:20pm On Mar 09, 2015
I have received from both PDP and APC with Nigerian numbers and UK number as well. I guess its mobile-campaign

1 Like

Re: Is This Another Campaign Strategy? Or Statistics? by iduzebaba(m): 4:25pm On Mar 09, 2015
i no dey pick any call till after march28, sai buhari

1 Like

Re: Is This Another Campaign Strategy? Or Statistics? by Spiff20(m): 4:35pm On Mar 09, 2015
iduzebaba:
i no dey pick any call till after march28, sai buhari
Lol I understand
Re: Is This Another Campaign Strategy? Or Statistics? by temitemi1(m): 4:38pm On Mar 09, 2015
GEJ till 2019!!!
Re: Is This Another Campaign Strategy? Or Statistics? by drtwist(m): 4:42pm On Mar 09, 2015
Lol. Anyway just remember the govrt knw u, so if u support them u are not out of the line because they have ur contact link which might b useful in future.
Re: Is This Another Campaign Strategy? Or Statistics? by UrennaNkoli(f): 4:44pm On Mar 09, 2015
Spiff20:
My phone rang, I picked the call and the caller asked if I have my permanent voters card I said Yes, he inquired of my name I told him he told me his name and that he belonged to a group in support of President Goodluck Jonathan and asked me if I was in support of GEJ I told him Yes so he said thank you and ended the call. Now the question is; is this some sort of campaign strategy, assuming I said no would he have wooed me into supporting GEJ or they are just taking the statistics of people who support GEJ for bragging rights?? nairalanders have anyone received such calls, and I want to know what you guys think about this. Meanwhile am I neither in support of GEJ or GMB I Wish I had a choice but am neutral.Wish it was Amaechi
Better don't let Jonathan and his stack of maggots deceive you. Vote for the right person to take you and every other nigerian forward in the name of Buhari
Sai Buhari
Re: Is This Another Campaign Strategy? Or Statistics? by Spiff20(m): 4:45pm On Mar 09, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

Better don't let Jonathan and his stack of maggots deceive you. Vote for the right person to take you and every other nigerian forward in the name of Buhari
Sai Buhari
noted
Re: Is This Another Campaign Strategy? Or Statistics? by Spiff20(m): 4:46pm On Mar 09, 2015
drtwist:
Lol. Anyway just remember the govrt knw u, so if u support them u are not out of the line because they have ur contact link which might b useful in future.
Yea they should send me cards regularly
Re: Is This Another Campaign Strategy? Or Statistics? by Sanchez01: 4:51pm On Mar 09, 2015
ConfessionsNgr:
I have received from both PDP and APC with Nigerian numbers and UK number as well. I guess its mobile-campaign
Exactly, some UK numbers tried reaching me while I was in a meeting and at the long run, I got a Whatsapp message from the two numbers asking me to vote GEJ. It was really insane and annoying.
Re: Is This Another Campaign Strategy? Or Statistics? by mytime24(f): 5:01pm On Mar 09, 2015
Bt how cme abt pples fone numbrs, or isit our netwrk providerz dat's givin it out undecided
Re: Is This Another Campaign Strategy? Or Statistics? by Lexxybooy(m): 5:10pm On Mar 09, 2015
mytime24:
Bt how cme abt pples fone numbrs, or isit our netwrk provider dat's givin it out undecided
we can due them for this.

My sister's mother-in-law got a call from them as well. I wish I was the one
Re: Is This Another Campaign Strategy? Or Statistics? by Spiff20(m): 5:13pm On Mar 09, 2015
Lexxybooy:
we can due them for this.

My sister's mother-in-law got a call from them as well. I wish I was the one
I'd like to know what you would have done, my mum got the Same call few mins after I received mine
Re: Is This Another Campaign Strategy? Or Statistics? by fromnigeria(m): 10:14am On Sep 12, 2015
Spiff20:

Stop divulging. You could put yourself in trouble.

(1) (Reply)

Hillarious Photo Of PEJ Zipping It Up.... Lol / Gunmen Shoot At Opeifa’s House, Injures One / Skye Bank Customers In Panic Withdrawal Over Jonathan’s Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.