Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

"President Jonathan Is Chairman Of Boko Haram" - Maiduguri Truck Drivers To BBC - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "President Jonathan Is Chairman Of Boko Haram" - Maiduguri Truck Drivers To BBC (134977 Views)

Former Militant Leader Is Chairman Education C'mtee In Rivers Assembly / Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack / Why Am Not Visible At Buhari Campaigns - Atiku Talks To BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "President Jonathan Is Chairman Of Boko Haram" - Maiduguri Truck Drivers To BBC by mperoakeem(m): 9:44pm On Mar 10, 2015
IsaAbubakar:

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019
robot robot
Re: "President Jonathan Is Chairman Of Boko Haram" - Maiduguri Truck Drivers To BBC by omowest(m): 9:46pm On Mar 10, 2015
IsaAbubakar:

Tell your harlot mother to stop forking dogs first

I don't blame u I will blame Gov. Fashola for not sending ur beger father to his village
Re: "President Jonathan Is Chairman Of Boko Haram" - Maiduguri Truck Drivers To BBC by mperoakeem(m): 9:47pm On Mar 10, 2015
IsaAbubakar:

But your harlot mother looks for cute dogs in our side because she have ran out of cute dogs
chaiĆ­,... Tell me one person wey cute for una side... U mean all of una wey be lyk charcoal.... Wen you go see wit ur eyes na.smiley are you dis senseless? Oloshi ni eleyi ooo
Re: "President Jonathan Is Chairman Of Boko Haram" - Maiduguri Truck Drivers To BBC by mperoakeem(m): 9:50pm On Mar 10, 2015
IsaAbubakar:

But i speak more than your worthless dirty Yoruba harlot mother
I could eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shi.t out a
smarter statement than that.
Re: "President Jonathan Is Chairman Of Boko Haram" - Maiduguri Truck Drivers To BBC by omowest(m): 9:52pm On Mar 10, 2015
IsaAbubakar:

Your family will die by bomb blast Insha'Allah
Thunder fire your mama and papa
Hopless son of a rabid dog
Dieeee die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die
All of you dieeeeeeee

Do u attend MFM that die die die sound ur like ur Papa name Insha'Allah sound like ur mama name
Re: "President Jonathan Is Chairman Of Boko Haram" - Maiduguri Truck Drivers To BBC by jinielis: 9:52pm On Mar 10, 2015
GOODLUCK CAN NEVER AND WILL NEVER BE A TERRORIST.
VOTE GEJ FOR TRANSFORMATION.
GEJ TILL 2019.
Re: "President Jonathan Is Chairman Of Boko Haram" - Maiduguri Truck Drivers To BBC by mperoakeem(m): 9:54pm On Mar 10, 2015
IsaAbubakar:

Tell me one Yoruba woman wey no dey fork dog

Dirty things
are you dis illiterate... Certified one indeed.... Its not fork... Werey go back to school and come back...go help ur almajiri mother wey hold stick for road Dey beg 4 money now... It almost ten
Re: "President Jonathan Is Chairman Of Boko Haram" - Maiduguri Truck Drivers To BBC by mperoakeem(m): 9:56pm On Mar 10, 2015
IsaAbubakar:

But you can't still fork your harlot mother well

She's complaining grin
Is your asss jealous of the amount of shitt that just
came out of your mouth?
Re: "President Jonathan Is Chairman Of Boko Haram" - Maiduguri Truck Drivers To BBC by omowest(m): 9:58pm On Mar 10, 2015
IsaAbubakar:

Tell me one Yoruba woman wey no dey fork dog

Dirty things

D rest of ur family still dey beg for Food for KANO and SOKOTO

Omo iya oshi
Re: "President Jonathan Is Chairman Of Boko Haram" - Maiduguri Truck Drivers To BBC by mperoakeem(m): 10:01pm On Mar 10, 2015
IsaAbubakar:

Nope your father is jealous of the dog forking your mother cheesy
...........Your family tree must be a cactus because
everybody on it is a prick.
Re: "President Jonathan Is Chairman Of Boko Haram" - Maiduguri Truck Drivers To BBC by mperoakeem(m): 10:03pm On Mar 10, 2015
IsaAbubakar:

Not until you satisfy that ragged harlot mother of yours with a good fork grin
e no go better for una life... Almajiri ole
Re: "President Jonathan Is Chairman Of Boko Haram" - Maiduguri Truck Drivers To BBC by mperoakeem(m): 10:05pm On Mar 10, 2015
IsaAbubakar:

Nope you forks your mama without condom
senseless cow
Re: "President Jonathan Is Chairman Of Boko Haram" - Maiduguri Truck Drivers To BBC by omowest(m): 10:06pm On Mar 10, 2015
IsaAbubakar:

But better than your harlot mother who forks random dogs just for #300 cheesy

Boasted go and ask ur mother who is ur father because ur mama na call-girl that time

Ashewo ni iya
Re: "President Jonathan Is Chairman Of Boko Haram" - Maiduguri Truck Drivers To BBC by mperoakeem(m): 10:10pm On Mar 10, 2015
IsaAbubakar:

Have you galvanised your mama pucccy.? grin
u mean the way you rap.e ur own to death Afta killing ur papa? Oh no, here in yoruba land we dont do that cos its a big sin:-)
you need some enlightment so i think i help you sha. U and ur elder bro still Dey fight for ur mama puccy... Smh ur lyf no get part 2
Re: "President Jonathan Is Chairman Of Boko Haram" - Maiduguri Truck Drivers To BBC by mperoakeem(m): 10:11pm On Mar 10, 2015
IsaAbubakar:

Hopless vagabond

Have you galvanised that pucccy?

Answer me tongue
robot robot
Re: "President Jonathan Is Chairman Of Boko Haram" - Maiduguri Truck Drivers To BBC by mperoakeem(m): 10:14pm On Mar 10, 2015
IsaAbubakar:

Die by bomb Insha'Allah
Thunder fire your family there
Hopless bastard
Vagabond
Useless nonentity
Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019
robot robot
Re: "President Jonathan Is Chairman Of Boko Haram" - Maiduguri Truck Drivers To BBC by mperoakeem(m): 10:15pm On Mar 10, 2015
IsaAbubakar:

I heard you're using dilldo on that poor wretched old hag of your mother

Chai you wicked oo
once a robot always a robot... Oya curse again as u're programmed to do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wo Lawal Mato Is Dead! President Buhari's Bodyguard Dies / Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) / Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.