Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,899 members, 7,806,627 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

Nigeria Striker Anthony Ujah Celebrates Goal with A Goat (video) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Striker Anthony Ujah Celebrates Goal with A Goat (video) (27662 Views)

Anthony Ujah Weds Elizabeth Ameh In Lagos Court (Photos) / Idoma-born Super Eagles Striker, Anthony Ujah Weds In Lagos (PHOTOS) / Manchester United Striker Anthony Martial & Wife Set For Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Striker Anthony Ujah Celebrates Goal with A Goat (video) by dridowu: 5:28pm On Mar 09, 2015
The Koln star took the club's mascot Hennes by the horns after sealing his side's second home win of the Bundesliga season

Anthony Ujah's goal celebration in Koln's victory over Eintracht Frankfurt could go down as one of the most memorable of all time, with the striker opting to share the moment with a goat.

There were just eight minutes remaining at the RheinEnergieStadion when Ujah finished emphatically to put the home side 4-1 up.

The Nigeria international made immediately for the touchline and club mascot Hennes the goat, with the 24-year-old forward taking the rather unusual step of grabbing the animal by the horns in jubilation.

Ujah's celebration took the crowd, and indeed Hennes, by surprise, with Ujah taking to Twitter to apologise for his exuberance after the match.

Ujah wrote: "Sorry to Hennes. I was a bit too hard on him!" before the tweet was later removed.

Ujah's strike sealed just a second home win of the season for Koln.

Although Frankfurt netted a late penalty, Koln ran out 4-2 winners to climb to 11th in the Bundesliga standings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEiR-nJ2214

http://www.goal.com/en/news/15/germany/2015/03/09/9633652/nigeria-striker-anthony-ujah-celebrates-goal-with-a-goat?ICID=HP_FT_2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Striker Anthony Ujah Celebrates Goal with A Goat (video) by emeviks: 5:42pm On Mar 09, 2015
Dude was lucky the goat never saw you coming from behind....na ground u for find urself grin grin .
Nice one Ujah....

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Striker Anthony Ujah Celebrates Goal with A Goat (video) by CR77(f): 5:43pm On Mar 09, 2015
Oyibo value animal more than human. grin grin shocked shocked
Re: Nigeria Striker Anthony Ujah Celebrates Goal with A Goat (video) by Oildichotomy(m): 5:44pm On Mar 09, 2015
Hello OP.. Your youtube video sucks!! It is a stationary image with some weird accent running the voice over.

Waste of MB!

He can kiss the goat, Who cares

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Striker Anthony Ujah Celebrates Goal with A Goat (video) by Penuelseun(m): 5:45pm On Mar 09, 2015
My guy don forget say no be naija him dey, I sure say na to use d goat do isi-ewu dey him mind before

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Striker Anthony Ujah Celebrates Goal with A Goat (video) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 09, 2015
goat kwa
Re: Nigeria Striker Anthony Ujah Celebrates Goal with A Goat (video) by MrFootball(m): 5:45pm On Mar 09, 2015
Cool celebration
Re: Nigeria Striker Anthony Ujah Celebrates Goal with A Goat (video) by aristocrazzy: 5:45pm On Mar 09, 2015
Good for him sha least we still have players that score goals

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Striker Anthony Ujah Celebrates Goal with A Goat (video) by farano(f): 5:45pm On Mar 09, 2015
grin
Re: Nigeria Striker Anthony Ujah Celebrates Goal with A Goat (video) by Lagusta(m): 5:45pm On Mar 09, 2015
And so??

If he liked, he could grab shekau by the balls, e no concern me....

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Striker Anthony Ujah Celebrates Goal with A Goat (video) by Nursecaleb(m): 5:46pm On Mar 09, 2015
o ma se o
Re: Nigeria Striker Anthony Ujah Celebrates Goal with A Goat (video) by shadelek(m): 5:46pm On Mar 09, 2015
I don't blame him coz scoring a goal is not that simple. Yakubu self missed 3yards goal so? Besides, maybe d guy neva score before and as a player, you feel great when you put the ball at the back of the net....

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Striker Anthony Ujah Celebrates Goal with A Goat (video) by ednut1(m): 5:46pm On Mar 09, 2015
walks out of thread.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Striker Anthony Ujah Celebrates Goal with A Goat (video) by julioralph(m): 5:46pm On Mar 09, 2015
I hope say all this oyinbo people no go charge the guy to court!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Striker Anthony Ujah Celebrates Goal with A Goat (video) by nwaobitex: 5:46pm On Mar 09, 2015
Lol
Re: Nigeria Striker Anthony Ujah Celebrates Goal with A Goat (video) by mrofficial(m): 5:46pm On Mar 09, 2015
Waste of data. angry

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Striker Anthony Ujah Celebrates Goal with A Goat (video) by Truth24(m): 5:47pm On Mar 09, 2015
I don't understand

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Striker Anthony Ujah Celebrates Goal with A Goat (video) by Lagusta(m): 5:47pm On Mar 09, 2015
aristocrazzy:
Good for him sha least we still have players that score goals

Not like someone that missed a goal, with an empty net in front of him... grin
Re: Nigeria Striker Anthony Ujah Celebrates Goal with A Goat (video) by hazyfm1: 5:47pm On Mar 09, 2015
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nigeria Striker Anthony Ujah Celebrates Goal with A Goat (video) by hamaworld(m): 5:47pm On Mar 09, 2015
Dedicated to the president of his country.
Coz na wetyn dia President de think like.
Gej2011 grin grin

After d change in your country. U celebrate like a warrior
GMB 2015

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Striker Anthony Ujah Celebrates Goal with A Goat (video) by lexyman(m): 5:47pm On Mar 09, 2015
Misleading headline

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Striker Anthony Ujah Celebrates Goal with A Goat (video) by 53cur3m0d3(m): 5:47pm On Mar 09, 2015
Friends & Folks over everything else #JzSaying
Re: Nigeria Striker Anthony Ujah Celebrates Goal with A Goat (video) by pbs4real(m): 5:48pm On Mar 09, 2015
Ma first tym on FP i dedicate dis award 2 all ma crush on NL
Re: Nigeria Striker Anthony Ujah Celebrates Goal with A Goat (video) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 09, 2015
I expect comments asking NFA to invite him to Super Eagles here.

Not known to many folks that he had been given chances in the SE before.
Re: Nigeria Striker Anthony Ujah Celebrates Goal with A Goat (video) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 09, 2015
I use to hear of his exploit those days from Brila fm Abuja. I thought he will become the hottest Nigeria hit man..

When I saw him play at the Confederations cup against Tahiti, all the love, respect and admiration I had for him dissipated and fizzled out in thin air..

I just hope he rediscover his best form..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Striker Anthony Ujah Celebrates Goal with A Goat (video) by Nwogeh: 5:49pm On Mar 09, 2015
Na soooo
Re: Nigeria Striker Anthony Ujah Celebrates Goal with A Goat (video) by CR77(f): 5:49pm On Mar 09, 2015
grin grin grin
Penuelseun:
My guy don forget say no be naija him dey, I sure say na to use d goat do isi-ewu dey him mind before
Re: Nigeria Striker Anthony Ujah Celebrates Goal with A Goat (video) by eleko1: 5:49pm On Mar 09, 2015
undecided embarassed undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Striker Anthony Ujah Celebrates Goal with A Goat (video) by LewisO: 5:49pm On Mar 09, 2015
[size=15pt]Where is the goat na? undecided[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Striker Anthony Ujah Celebrates Goal with A Goat (video) by CR77(f): 5:49pm On Mar 09, 2015
But why
Nwogeh:
Na soooo
Re: Nigeria Striker Anthony Ujah Celebrates Goal with A Goat (video) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 09, 2015
Sango punish the person wey embed that useless youtube video there. Instead of you to show me the guy molesting the goat, you just made me waste my mb.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dalung Celebrates Super Eagles Win (Photos) / How To Watch Super Eagles Qualifier In Nigeria? / Obasanjo, Ambode And Oshoala At The Aiteo CAF Awards (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.