Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,911 members, 7,799,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

Nigerian Pay Tv Providers Other Than Dstv - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Nigerian Pay Tv Providers Other Than Dstv (8604 Views)

MTN Gets N34bn Digital Pay-tv Licence / Satellite Companies That Offers Cheaper Quality Programs Than DSTV / How To use Pay Tv Decoder to distribute Channels To Your Compound Neighbors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Pay Tv Providers Other Than Dstv by badaru1(m): 5:37pm On Mar 09, 2015
Recently the almighty DSTV decided to increased their subscription fees across board. It is high time people look inward for alternative especially those who can do without soccer. Currently we have providers like Startime, Consat, Starsat, Actv, Mytv etc.

If you have in dept knowledge of any of the above or any other, please provide us here. These alternatives are a bit cheaper than some of the DSTV bouquets. The info should include Hardware i.e decoders and the channels.
Re: Nigerian Pay Tv Providers Other Than Dstv by adahib: 6:08pm On Mar 09, 2015
I'm only with DSTV because of football matches and nothing else. Frankly,this increment is quite exorbitant and I feel reluctant to renew my subscription but what choice do I have? We need competition. Let other satellite tv providers hustle for tv rights. This will break the monopoly currently enjoyed by DSTV.
Re: Nigerian Pay Tv Providers Other Than Dstv by Ameboperoo(m): 8:14pm On Mar 09, 2015
badaru1:
Recently the almighty DSTV decided to increased their subscription fees across board. It is high time people look inward for alternative especially those who can do without soccer. Currently we have providers like Startime, Consat, Starsat, Actv, Mytv etc.

If you have in dept knowledge of any of the above or any other, please provide us here. These alternatives are a bit cheaper than some of the DSTV bouquets. The info should include Hardware i.e decoders and the channels.
Honestly, when I look at the channel lineup of some of these providers especially Consat, I discovered DSTV is only leveraging on her exclusive right to sports.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pay Tv Providers Other Than Dstv by tcoach(m): 10:17pm On Mar 29, 2015
Agreed......dstv is thriving on their exclusive rights of european league matches especially epl and ucl. Also, the picture quality is top notch which other pay tv are yet to replicate. I think montage is trying sha.
Re: Nigerian Pay Tv Providers Other Than Dstv by satelliteDISH(m): 7:40pm On Apr 12, 2015
tcoach:
Agreed......dstv is thriving on their exclusive rights of european league matches especially epl and ucl. Also, the picture quality is top notch which other pay tv are yet to replicate. I think montage is trying sha.

Pls can u list the names of all the channels in montage?
Re: Nigerian Pay Tv Providers Other Than Dstv by femi2k11(m): 8:50am On Apr 30, 2015
satelliteDISH:

Pls can u list the names of all the channels in montage?

check https://montagecabletv.com/channels
Re: Nigerian Pay Tv Providers Other Than Dstv by Spectre81(m): 8:43pm On Oct 08, 2015
Which one of these alternatives is a close substitute
Re: Nigerian Pay Tv Providers Other Than Dstv by babafunny(m): 12:35pm On Jan 13, 2016
Hulu Plus brings a complete streaming package as users are giving more option to viewing Stream TV which includes apps-iOS, Windows and Android. Free TV ... for more details, follow the link bellow
http://www.techvaid.com/hulu-plus-shows-hulu-free-trial-hulu-tv-at-www-hulu-com/
Re: Nigerian Pay Tv Providers Other Than Dstv by emmanuelgreat(m): 6:03pm On Aug 03, 2018
Let's pray for Tstv.
Re: Nigerian Pay Tv Providers Other Than Dstv by businessguide: 9:03am On Aug 08, 2019
Visit www.businessguide.com.ng for a list of TV stations in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Why AIT Signals Have Been Going Of And On Recently: / Tstv Has Added On Additional New Channels / USB Tv Tuner That Can Catch Satelite/cable Tv Channels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.