Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

Would You Seek For Divorce If This Happened To You? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Seek For Divorce If This Happened To You? (1969 Views)

Married Last Week, Already Set For Divorce. Help A Nairalander Make A Decision / "I Am Tired Of Feeding And Clothing My Husband", A Woman Begs Court For Divorce / "My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Seek For Divorce If This Happened To You? by tafabaloo(m): 6:12pm On Mar 09, 2015
***TRUE LIFE STORY***. A man rented a house and moved in wit his family. After 2yrs his rent was increased from 400,000 to 500,000, he didn't complain because he likes the house. The following year he cldnt come up wit d money and d agent was on his neck, d wife saw wat d husband was passing 2ru n decided to go borrow d money so dat d husband will pay bk later, d husband was indeed very happy. He paid bk d cash when he got it. 2yrs later d house rent was increased to 700,000 and this man became upset. So he begged d agent to introduce him to d landlord so dat he cld talk wit him bt d agent bluntly refused. The man decided to do an underground investigation to uncover who d landlord is. The revelation of his investigation really shook him- d house belongs to his wife. My question is if u were d man what would u do? And as d woman wat would u say to ur marriage?
Re: Would You Seek For Divorce If This Happened To You? by Pinkiedearie(f): 6:16pm On Mar 09, 2015
.hmmm ..lemme fink first..
Re: Would You Seek For Divorce If This Happened To You? by itstpia8: 6:16pm On Mar 09, 2015
oh lord.

what kind of getup is seun running here?
Re: Would You Seek For Divorce If This Happened To You? by Akkord4gov: 6:17pm On Mar 09, 2015
Re: Would You Seek For Divorce If This Happened To You? by itstpia8: 6:17pm On Mar 09, 2015
Re: Would You Seek For Divorce If This Happened To You? by CrazyScientist: 6:20pm On Mar 09, 2015
Tpia! You have come again with itstpia8 abi? ?? !!! angry
Re: Would You Seek For Divorce If This Happened To You? by itstpia8: 6:28pm On Mar 09, 2015
here to defend your partner in crime?
Re: Would You Seek For Divorce If This Happened To You? by quivah(f): 6:36pm On Mar 09, 2015
I love business women...cheesy

no family/friend in business if you wanna grow!

erm what's the problem exactly? that he's paying the rent of a house his wife built or that he's been in the dark that the house is hers or the fact she's been collecting the rent fee? common! its business...no family in businesscheesy

cheesycheesy

wife: explain to your husband its business... and as the way Naija economy is, there need to increase the fee..besides for the husband to like the house, it must have suite his taste.. its left for him to decide if his family remains tenant in his wife's house cheesy or they move out! either ways, you still get paid cheesy
husband; the problem exactly isn't cleared here.. if you are so okay with the apartment (as you claimed) then continue paying! you can however discuss with wifey to reduce the fee if its becoming unbearable or conveniently pack out with the family so another 'payable' tenant can come in.. be supportive!

cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Would You Seek For Divorce If This Happened To You? by dre11(m): 7:39pm On Mar 09, 2015
Then paying for rent has ended be that

But, how she take build am without me knowing
Re: Would You Seek For Divorce If This Happened To You? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 09, 2015
funny
Re: Would You Seek For Divorce If This Happened To You? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 09, 2015
I will still pay, then I'll connive with a fake prophet that will collect it from her. it's no longer secret that women are easy preys to fake prophets
Re: Would You Seek For Divorce If This Happened To You? by quivah(f): 8:07pm On Mar 09, 2015
dre11:
Then paying for rent has ended be that

But, how she take build am without me knowing
aside from the fact that most Naija men won't find it easy with wives building a house before them nor live in that house..the woman might be business oriented and hence build a non personal house that will bring in money also, no one knows if she already had the house before getting married, or she's aware of her husby's stance of such news, and hence decided to keep quiet and since the man loves the building. she had to continue hiding..and put the man in the dark

@highlighted.. you mean living in that house is over cheesy cause I don't see why my tenant won't pay for his house fee... no family in business cheesy
Re: Would You Seek For Divorce If This Happened To You? by dre11(m): 10:35pm On Mar 09, 2015
quivah:

aside from the fact that most Naija men won't find it easy with wives building a house before them nor live in that house..the woman might be business oriented and hence build a non personal house that will bring in money also, no one knows if she already had the house before getting married, or she's aware of her husby's stance of such news, and hence decided to keep quiet and since the man loves the building. she had to continue hiding..and put the man in the dark

@highlighted.. you mean living in that house is over cheesy cause I don't see why my tenant won't pay for his house fee... no family in business cheesy

Lady...... Am no more a tenant but a landlord
So, if I should stay there, I won't pay any rent but am gonna start looking for another house and that lady is a suicide bomber and terrorist. She decide to hide that from me....... How am I sure am the owner of those children self angry
Re: Would You Seek For Divorce If This Happened To You? by Ewuro4: 10:58pm On Mar 09, 2015
dre11:

So, if I should stay there, I won't pay any rent but am gonna start looking for another house and that lady is a suicide bomber and terrorist. She decide to hide that from me....... How am I sure am the owner of those children self angry

Hmm abere undecided

Get a second job and build your own quick abeg and quit jolosing. tongue
Re: Would You Seek For Divorce If This Happened To You? by dre11(m): 11:05pm On Mar 09, 2015
Ewuro4:

Hmm abere undecided

Get a second job and build your own quick abeg and quit jolosing. tongue

A woman decide to build a house without letting her husband know and you think his healthy for the union

What happens to " two has become one"
Re: Would You Seek For Divorce If This Happened To You? by Ewuro4: 11:27pm On Mar 09, 2015
dre11:

A woman decide to build a house without letting her husband know and you think his healthy for the union

Who's talking about what is healthy for the union. Your post about the kids paternity provoked my comment.

Oh so you like the idea of 1plus1 equals 2 too , these men and their ogboju sef.

@OP ... No comment. ( you happy now?)
Re: Would You Seek For Divorce If This Happened To You? by EfemenaXY: 11:40pm On Mar 09, 2015
The man is an enemy of progress and a destiny killer.

Shuo, let him divorce her na, to satisfy his pride. Life goes on.

Small minded man wanting to free-load of the sweat of his wife. Mtcheew.
Re: Would You Seek For Divorce If This Happened To You? by itstpia8: 11:42pm On Mar 09, 2015
dre11:

you gossip a lot for a man.

would you prefer to be female so you can chatter as you like without being required to stop running with fake nairaland news and carrying it on your head?

are you even married to begin with? Is a girlfriend in your life?
Re: Would You Seek For Divorce If This Happened To You? by dre11(m): 12:01am On Mar 10, 2015
itstpia8:

[s]you gossip a lot for a man.

would you prefer to be female so you can chatter as you like without being required to stop running with fake nairaland news and carrying it on your head?

are you even married to begin with? Is a girlfriend in your life?[/s]

Boringtonguetongue
Re: Would You Seek For Divorce If This Happened To You? by itstpia8: 1:29am On Mar 10, 2015
No wonder.
Re: Would You Seek For Divorce If This Happened To You? by aljharem(m): 3:25am On Mar 10, 2015
itstpia8:

you gossip a lot for a man.
are you even married to begin with? Is a girlfriend in your life?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Would You Seek For Divorce If This Happened To You? by quivah(f): 7:29am On Mar 10, 2015
dre11:

if she wants you to be the landlord, you wouldn't have paid any dime in the first place!

so dude, its either you remain a tenant in your wife's house or pack out cheesy
@highlighted, cheesy do underg research na, and you will be shocked cheesy.. hope you no go still claim 'ownership' on top another man's Pikin as you wan claim ownership on top some else's property cheesy
Re: Would You Seek For Divorce If This Happened To You? by quivah(f): 7:34am On Mar 10, 2015
dre11:

buhahahahaha really? so two has become one now?

hahahah!

na business! if it were a personal house, then I can grab the jealousy(still unnecessarycheesy) . no family for business matter o..

or better still, make dem turn am to family house,, let other family members pack in too
Re: Would You Seek For Divorce If This Happened To You? by itstpia8: 7:43am On Mar 10, 2015
aljharem:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

What's funny, and why did you decide to quote me at this time?
Re: Would You Seek For Divorce If This Happened To You? by enoqueen: 7:48am On Mar 10, 2015
his family will know that the house is MINE kiss
Re: Would You Seek For Divorce If This Happened To You? by dre11(m): 10:16am On Mar 10, 2015
quivah:

if she wants you to be the landlord, you wouldn't have paid any dime in the first place!

so dude, its either you remain a tenant in your wife's house or pack out cheesy
@highlighted, cheesy do underg research na, and you will be shocked cheesy.. hope you no go still claim 'ownership' on top another man's Pikin as you wan claim ownership on top some else's property cheesy

Okay
Re: Would You Seek For Divorce If This Happened To You? by tpiander: 12:28am On Sep 05, 2015
lofty900:
funny

not.

I don't think nlers know the meaning of funny.
Re: Would You Seek For Divorce If This Happened To You? by Chidoks(f): 9:23am On Sep 05, 2015
But why will live in a house for about 6 yrs without knowing the landlord.what if it's the agent that has been inflating the price? ( though that's not the case here)

(1) (Reply)

See How Married Woman Now Deal With Husband Snatcher (pix) / See How Some People Use Their Marriages To Frustrate Others (PHOTOS) / Burn That Abdomen Fat Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.