Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,707 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:35 PM

Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview (253052 Views)

Interview Invite By Ikeja Electric For Customer Service Representative / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test / Ikeja Electric Distribution Company Recruiting Electricity Sales Reps(esr) 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (80) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by oguinedavid(m): 12:35pm On Aug 17, 2018
Nwanieke:
Some new intakes are undergoing training for two weeks. They started the day before yesterday. I presume they want to get done with them first before attending to those that will be invited for second stage interview. My opinion o!
During my interview, i saw some people in training, that was August 6
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by Nwanieke(m): 1:56pm On Aug 17, 2018
oguinedavid:

Okay
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by Theophelat: 9:48pm On Aug 17, 2018
Those new intakes you mentioned, are they part of us or they've rounded up with the interview stages before our own invitation.?
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by Theophelat: 9:50pm On Aug 17, 2018
Nwanieke:
Some new intakes are undergoing training for two weeks. They started the day before yesterday. I presume they want to get done with them first before attending to those that will be invited for second stage interview. My opinion o!
Those new intakes you mentioned, are they part of us or they've rounded up with the interview stages before our own invitation.?
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by Nwanieke(m): 10:23pm On Aug 17, 2018
Theophelat:

They've since rounded off with the interview stages and processes
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by Utized: 1:12pm On Aug 18, 2018
oguinedavid:

I did mine August 1, and Av not seen anything o
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by Nwanieke(m): 1:42pm On Aug 18, 2018
Utized:

I did mine August 1, and Av not seen anything o

August 1, what time?
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by Utized: 2:32pm On Aug 18, 2018
Nwanieke:

August 1, what time?
I was the first person to be interviewed on that day.
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by Theophelat: 4:31pm On Aug 18, 2018
Nwanieke:

They've since rounded off with the interview stages and processes
Better, cuz I was interviewed 2nd Aug. & still waiting patiently for the good news. We shall by the special grace of the most high God scale through. Amen.
Thanks for your prompt response.
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by KingKingKing: 4:37pm On Aug 18, 2018
Theophelat:

Better, cuz I was interviewed 2nd Aug. & still waiting patiently for the good news. We shall by the special grace of the most high God scale through. Amen.
Thanks for your prompt response.

Amen Brother
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by Soulxbrain: 5:33pm On Aug 18, 2018
oguinedavid:

I saw them too during my first stage interview. so how come new training has commenced? I doubt that
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by Nwanieke(m): 8:19pm On Aug 18, 2018
Utized:

I was the first person to be interviewed on that day.
That you were still filling your form when it was time for you to go in for your interview
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by oguinedavid(m): 11:02pm On Aug 18, 2018
Soulxbrain:

I saw them too during my first stage interview. so how come new training has commenced? I doubt that
Possibly the same set, you know there was strike for a while
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by Lolr(f): 12:43am On Aug 19, 2018
Hello room
I got an invite for first stage interview for the post of treasury/account officer. Plsssss, what kind of questions should I be expecting? my interview is on the 24th of August

1 Like

Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by KingKingKing: 12:36pm On Aug 19, 2018
Lolr:
Hello room
I got an invite for first stage interview for the post of treasury/account officer. Plsssss, what kind of questions should I be expecting? my interview is on the 24th of August

when did you get it
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by oguinedavid(m): 1:15pm On Aug 19, 2018
Lolr:
Hello room
If the responsibilities for the role was attached in the invite, do well to read through
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by Utized: 9:25pm On Aug 19, 2018
Nwanieke:

That you were still filling your form when it was time for you to go in for your interview
You got it right
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by Lolr(f): 12:26am On Aug 20, 2018
KingKingKing:

when did you get it
On Friday
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by Lolr(f): 12:27am On Aug 20, 2018
oguinedavid:

If the responsibilities for the role was attached in the invite, do well to read through

Ok, thanks
I really appreciate
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by Nwanieke(m): 6:28am On Aug 20, 2018
Utized:

You got it right
I was the guy close to you, I went in next
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by amutta: 10:05am On Aug 20, 2018
For elect elect guys waiting after the first stage interview, any update from them? Kindly add me to any whatsapp group that may be helpful. Thanks
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by Lolr(f): 10:17am On Aug 20, 2018
amutta:
For elect elect guys waiting after the first stage interview, any update from them? Kindly add me to any whatsapp group that may be helpful. Thanks

Good morning
I have interview on Friday for account/treasurer post. Please, what was the first stage like? what kind of questions did they ask?
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by Lolr(f): 2:01pm On Aug 20, 2018
Millichamp:
Pls, who has an experience of what the second stage of the Interview is. What to expect for the role of Account/Treasury

Hi dear
Pls, can you brief me about the first stage interview for treasury officer
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by Shezkid: 4:41pm On Aug 20, 2018
Please who knows if Eko electricity pays higher than ikeja electricity??
Make i chose one with good working condition
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by Moposh1: 6:21pm On Aug 20, 2018
Please for people waiting for the second stage of interview for Energy Sales representative at ikeja electric that has not gotten any message yet... Do u think is advisable to send them mail that we have been left hanging for some weeks without any update?just to follow up

1 Like

Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by Millichamp(m): 6:57pm On Aug 20, 2018
Lolr:

Hi dear
Pls, can you brief me about the first stage interview for treasury officer

Were you invited for interview?
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by Millichamp(m): 6:58pm On Aug 20, 2018
Lolr:

Good morning
I have interview on Friday for account/treasurer post. Please, what was the first stage like? what kind of questions did they ask?

When did you apply?
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by Utized: 7:50pm On Aug 20, 2018
ESR applicants, please what is going on? Has anyone received any information concerning the second stage interview?
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by EMMYD01(m): 8:58pm On Aug 20, 2018
Not yet o
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by Moposh1: 9:16pm On Aug 20, 2018
For ESR.... Is it proper to send them mail that we have not heard from them for like two weeks ago.. Just for an update
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by Lolr(f): 10:56pm On Aug 20, 2018
Millichamp:

Were you invited for interview?
Treasury officer
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by Millichamp(m): 11:38pm On Aug 20, 2018
Lolr:

Treasury officer

When did you apply?

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (80) (Reply)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants / Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.