Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,456 members, 7,781,313 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:19 PM

‘My Wife Committed Suicide Because I Caught Her Cheating' - Suspect - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ‘My Wife Committed Suicide Because I Caught Her Cheating' - Suspect (29943 Views)

The Mother Of The Medical Doctor Who Committed Suicide Yesterday At The Scene / Malawian Cheating Wife Burns Hubby With Petrol After He Caught Her Cheating / Ghanaian Lady Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Husband Was Sleeping With Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘My Wife Committed Suicide Because I Caught Her Cheating' - Suspect by iloriolushola(m): 9:55pm On Mar 09, 2015
A 33-year-old man, who is currently being investigated by
operatives of the homicide unit of Lagos State Criminal
Investigation Department, SCID, Yaba, has denied killing his
wife.

“My wife took poison after a misunderstanding over her
infidelity,” he said. It was gathered that the couple, who had been married for over seven years, had three children. The 27-year-old Togolese reportedly committed suicide after her husband, Seun
Alabi, confronted her over allegations of extra-marital affairs.
Alabi, a tiler, had used his wife, Bose’s phone to call a
colleague before leaving for work. Afterwards, Bose called the
same number, thinking it was her lover’s number, and
requested that they met at her friend’s place.

Surprised by the request, the husband’s colleague (names
withheld) told her that she had mistaken him for someone
else. She apologized and ended the call.

However, trouble started when Seun’s colleague told him
about the call. When he returned from work and confronted
his wife, she initially denied the allegations but later admitted
to engaging in extra-marital affair.

According to Seun, “I threatened to report her to her family
members, so she confessed and pleaded for forgiveness. I was
surprised and could not imagine that she could cheat on me
after seven years of marriage.

“I was angry and slept on the three-seater. It was her legs
that were hitting me, that woke me from sleep and I saw her
in severe pains. I then saw an empty bottle of sniper
insecticide on the table.

“I raised alarm and neighbours rushed inside to help. One of
them brought palm oil, which I gave to her. But when we
realized that it was more than we can handle, we rushed her
to the hospital. On our way to Ogba General Hospital, she
died.”

A relative of the deceased (names with held) accused the
suspect of having a hand in the death of the victim, adding
that until the demise of Bose, Seun had not paid her dowry,
despite living together for years and bearing him children.
Seun said: “I could not pay my wife’s bride price because my
wife’s family asked for about a million naira, which I could not
raise.”

www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/my-wife-committed-suicide-because-i-caught-her-cheating/

1 Like

Re: ‘My Wife Committed Suicide Because I Caught Her Cheating' - Suspect by watered(m): 10:06pm On Mar 09, 2015
Double wahala for the owner of the dead body! I feel for the man cos no one will believe him. I pray the truth comes out.

Infidelity is one thing common at these perilous times.

God will give us more grace to keep being faithful husbands and wives.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ‘My Wife Committed Suicide Because I Caught Her Cheating' - Suspect by GboyegaD(m): 10:12pm On Mar 09, 2015
This one serious ooo. May Bose's soul rest in peace.
Re: ‘My Wife Committed Suicide Because I Caught Her Cheating' - Suspect by CR77(f): 10:20pm On Mar 09, 2015
Serious matter oo

I fear when i see the husand name Seun my mind just go where Op dey..

Op hope say no be your own Seun oo grin grin grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘My Wife Committed Suicide Because I Caught Her Cheating' - Suspect by Sijo01(f): 10:20pm On Mar 09, 2015
Hmmm
Re: ‘My Wife Committed Suicide Because I Caught Her Cheating' - Suspect by Coldfeet(f): 10:22pm On Mar 09, 2015
The dead tell no tale! So ride on.

By the way Yoruba people dey collect bride price? 1million naira? I thought that price range is exclusively for we asaigbo?

Sumtinwong

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘My Wife Committed Suicide Because I Caught Her Cheating' - Suspect by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 09, 2015
But why suicide?

Just on saturday, a father of five girls committed suicide by drinking sniper cause he owed the bank some money.
Re: ‘My Wife Committed Suicide Because I Caught Her Cheating' - Suspect by condralbede(m): 10:22pm On Mar 09, 2015
suresuen tell us the actual truth behind Bose's death,we r still waiting.Not this trash you r spewing here.

Meanwhile rest in peace to the deceased.
Re: ‘My Wife Committed Suicide Because I Caught Her Cheating' - Suspect by bwgist: 10:22pm On Mar 09, 2015
What a pity tho

17 Things To Expect When You Date A Girl Who’s Used To Being On Her Own>>http://bwgist.com/featured/17-things-to-expect-when-you-date-a-girl-whos-used-to-being-on-her-own/
Re: ‘My Wife Committed Suicide Because I Caught Her Cheating' - Suspect by weronbad: 10:22pm On Mar 09, 2015
Re: ‘My Wife Committed Suicide Because I Caught Her Cheating' - Suspect by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 09, 2015
Hmmmmmm!
Re: ‘My Wife Committed Suicide Because I Caught Her Cheating' - Suspect by Joniboi(m): 10:23pm On Mar 09, 2015
Hmmm...Lord have mercy.
Re: ‘My Wife Committed Suicide Because I Caught Her Cheating' - Suspect by ammyluv2002(f): 10:23pm On Mar 09, 2015
O ga o! Lord have mercy angry
Re: ‘My Wife Committed Suicide Because I Caught Her Cheating' - Suspect by chymystique(f): 10:23pm On Mar 09, 2015
Technically, the man aint guilty and I feel he should be released on bail for now. Well police should do thorough investigation anyways.. RIP Bose but you brought your death upon thine self.

SMH, some married women sha!

3 Likes

Re: ‘My Wife Committed Suicide Because I Caught Her Cheating' - Suspect by Dronedude(m): 10:24pm On Mar 09, 2015
[size=15pt]50 SHADES OF BLACK[/size]
Re: ‘My Wife Committed Suicide Because I Caught Her Cheating' - Suspect by shailuck: 10:24pm On Mar 09, 2015
Sai Buhari angry grin
Re: ‘My Wife Committed Suicide Because I Caught Her Cheating' - Suspect by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 09, 2015
Re: ‘My Wife Committed Suicide Because I Caught Her Cheating' - Suspect by sanmtiago(m): 10:25pm On Mar 09, 2015
Hookay
Re: ‘My Wife Committed Suicide Because I Caught Her Cheating' - Suspect by ammyluv2002(f): 10:25pm On Mar 09, 2015
shailuck:
Sai Buhari angry grin
Really?
Re: ‘My Wife Committed Suicide Because I Caught Her Cheating' - Suspect by ijustdey: 10:26pm On Mar 09, 2015
that's cruel for the woman to have result to taken her life
Re: ‘My Wife Committed Suicide Because I Caught Her Cheating' - Suspect by squarelead(m): 10:26pm On Mar 09, 2015
Suicide here and there, may God have mercy, suicide
is not the last option.
Re: ‘My Wife Committed Suicide Because I Caught Her Cheating' - Suspect by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 09, 2015
Its like infidelity is synonymous to ofe mmanu marriages tho.
Re: ‘My Wife Committed Suicide Because I Caught Her Cheating' - Suspect by dre11(m): 10:27pm On Mar 09, 2015
The lady just wasted her life for no cause

She was guilty
He confronted her
And
She now have to commit suicide....
I hope the other world will punish her corpse for doing such a thing

The husband has no case to answer joor

4 Likes

Re: ‘My Wife Committed Suicide Because I Caught Her Cheating' - Suspect by Babaneh(m): 10:27pm On Mar 09, 2015
Judgment before the D day...

What a pity
Re: ‘My Wife Committed Suicide Because I Caught Her Cheating' - Suspect by Chinatownm(m): 10:27pm On Mar 09, 2015
RIP to d dead. but 1mil for bride price no way. gej till 2019

1 Like

Re: ‘My Wife Committed Suicide Because I Caught Her Cheating' - Suspect by Sunymoore(m): 10:27pm On Mar 09, 2015
Eyeh.. Sorry

BTW

sai Buhari
Re: ‘My Wife Committed Suicide Because I Caught Her Cheating' - Suspect by Gaucho(m): 10:27pm On Mar 09, 2015
The rate at which some women cheat nowadays is alarming. What is marriage turning into? Marriages are broken without recourse to the will of God. Our wives mothers should do better than this.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Niger Delta Man Dies After Their Boat Capsized Following Attack By Rivals(pics) / Daniel Usman: Kogi Student Killed After Preaching Against Election Violence / Gateman Nearly Stabbed His Boss To Death In Awka, Gets Beaten (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.