Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,398 members, 7,781,146 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:43 AM

I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan (18295 Views)

I’m A Woman Of Peace, I Hate Violence – Patience Jonathan / I Can Never In Any Way Be Associated With Electoral Violence - Patience Jonathan / I Hate Violence – Patience Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan by personal59: 3:11am On Mar 10, 2015
The wife of the President, Mrs. Patience Jonathan, on Monday told the presidential campaign organisation of the All Progressives Congress that “she is a woman of peace that can never be identified with electoral violence.”

She said there was no way somebody like her who occupies the exalted office of the President of the African First Ladies Mission would be promoting violence under any guise.

Mrs. Jonathan who spoke with THE PUNCH through her media aide, Ayo Adewuyi, was reacting to the decision of the APC to report her to the International Criminal Court for allegedly asking supporters of the Peoples Democratic Party to stone anyone canvassing for change, the APC slogan, during a campaign rally in Calabar, Cross River State.

Adewuyi said, “The only thing we can say from here is that Dame Patience Jonathan is a woman of peace that can never in any way be identified with violence before, during and after elections.

“You do not expect somebody who is the President of African First Ladies to be promoting violence.”

When asked whether the President’s wife would be ready to answer any inquiry from the ICC on the matter, Adewuyi simply said, “They are just notifying. The case is not yet in ICC. They are entitled to their opinions and actions. We are not going to be dragged into any argument with them.”

http://www.punchng.com/news/i-hate-violence-patience-jonathan/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:10am On Mar 10, 2015
We all know that, even Buhari can bear u witness..

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan by bankyblue(m): 4:13am On Mar 10, 2015
I will rather believe asari dokubo than believing mama Pe pe

131 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan by seunfly: 4:19am On Mar 10, 2015
Why the U turn? I thought you always prove to be James bond, the fear of ICC is the beginning of repentance. Yeye woman she always feel she's above the law in Nigeria and she can do anything and go scot free, when she was threatened with ICC she begin to love peace.

effty:
Na ds kain woman dey cause katakata for face-me-i-face-you compound.

Stupid woman like dat wey be like UNBALANCED cucumber.
As if you know, they cause problems every where, husband's families, husband's friends, husband's office, husband's church etc.

185 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan by pacesetter939: 5:16am On Mar 10, 2015
Yea, PGEJ hates violence but your utterances and body languages speak to the contrary.

Her so called "mama peace" title would be stripped off her pretty soon..

77 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan by PassingShot(m): 5:16am On Mar 10, 2015
Uncouth woman embarrassing Nigerians everywhere she goes.

I guess asking your supporters to stone people is your own way of promoting peace.

Also, saying that your husband's challenger is brain dead is your household's way of preaching peace.

You know what? It's better for you to be silent and be thought a fool than opening your mouth and remove every doubt. Because as it is, the more you speak, the more foolish you look.

Like husband like wife.

208 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan by disloman(m): 5:22am On Mar 10, 2015
I beg,who talk am?

5 Likes

Re: I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan by Koroaso: 5:34am On Mar 10, 2015
*******NA ONLY YOU WAKA COME PART 2*******

******CHAI APC CHAI APC*******

******ALL THESE VOTES YOU ARE SHARING***"**

******THIS BUHARI DON WIN OHHHHH*******

GMB/PYO

114 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan by RAO1(m): 5:34am On Mar 10, 2015
which patience ...
*now fully awake. *
Beyelsa youths / gov understand this
Rivers state gov understands this
GMB understands this
All Nigerians understand this

9 Likes

Re: I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan by jimohibrahim(m): 5:34am On Mar 10, 2015
you better hate it, cos it ain't good for the country.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 5:34am On Mar 10, 2015
Good for her!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 5:34am On Mar 10, 2015
Not quite sure you are right madam

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan by tnktosin(m): 5:36am On Mar 10, 2015
Story for the gods

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan by chrisbaby24(m): 5:37am On Mar 10, 2015
Made fp today....

Wetin dat woman dey talk sef......

Say she no like violence......

But na she be..........

Make una help me complete am........ grin

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 5:37am On Mar 10, 2015
Amefrica:
Good for her!
Re: I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan by Bimdim(m): 5:37am On Mar 10, 2015
My friend shut up ur dirty mouth, afterwhich u've asked ur thugs to stone whoever says change to death. Witch like u.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan by siino(m): 5:37am On Mar 10, 2015
Ok we don hear
Re: I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 5:37am On Mar 10, 2015
jimohibrahim:
you better hate it, cos it ain't good for the country.

1 Like

Re: I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan by Nursecaleb(m): 5:38am On Mar 10, 2015
Though am a Pdp,buh Mama Peace doesnt portray her name,al d blunders,criticising doesnt promote peace,GEJTILL2019

7 Likes

Re: I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan by franugo(m): 5:38am On Mar 10, 2015
Wait oo, president of africa first ladiesshocked like WTF!!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan by GboyegaD(m): 5:39am On Mar 10, 2015
Wasn't she the one who told them to throw stones at anyone who calls change?

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan by seunmsg(m): 5:39am On Mar 10, 2015
Mama peace don they fear o, she's seriously scared of ICC prosecution.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan by SmooshCHN: 5:40am On Mar 10, 2015
If truly she doesn't Then I guess it won't be hard shipping her back to Otueke. undecided

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan by MARKone(m): 5:41am On Mar 10, 2015
Ha! shocked

But Faka, you told your people to stone anybody that shouts change, u don forget? Abi the fear of going ICC to blow that your grammer is setting in.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan by reborn1: 5:42am On Mar 10, 2015
Mama Piss.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan by salinson: 5:42am On Mar 10, 2015
Does she know the meaning of violence.
town Cryer . Ahhhhahh

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan by daveman144: 5:42am On Mar 10, 2015
Thats she is mama peace. I love violence cheesy
Re: I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan by englishmart(m): 5:47am On Mar 10, 2015
we all love peace. And we love you mama

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan by alpacino2014(m): 5:48am On Mar 10, 2015
If I hear say u love peace

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan by Patobanton: 5:48am On Mar 10, 2015
The video evidence in public dormain and her uterances lately says otherwise.

6 Likes

Re: I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan by InvertedHammer: 5:49am On Mar 10, 2015

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Hate Violence - Patience Jonathan by SkyBlue1: 5:53am On Mar 10, 2015
Like husband like wife. She genuinely seems incapabe of deep thought and understanding. The crudeness doesn't help either.

22 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tambuwal Solicits Support For PDP In Sokoto / President Buhari Arrives New York Ahead Of UN General Assembly (Photos) / Pastor Reuben Launches Tinubu Group In Cross River State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.