Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,703 members, 7,805,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

Most Hilarious Interview Conversation - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Most Hilarious Interview Conversation (30290 Views)

Screenshots Of My Conversation With A Chinese Recruiter Lol / Pix!!! Hilarious Interview Question / Follow This Thread For Your Hilarious Interview Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Hilarious Interview Conversation by suxex4ever: 7:31am On Mar 10, 2015
This one got me laughing with tears.

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Most Hilarious Interview Conversation by Tenny10: 7:50am On Mar 10, 2015
Gbam! No more stories! End of interview.

100 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Most Hilarious Interview Conversation by suxex4ever: 8:02am On Mar 10, 2015
Tenny10:
I tell you, he automatically grabs the job as no proof of technical skills can be greater than this.

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Hilarious Interview Conversation by Nobody: 8:38am On Mar 10, 2015
suxex4ever:

I tell you, he automatically grabs the job as no proof of technical skills can be greater than this.
I understand it is a joke but in reality, the company would have to be insanely crazy to employ someone that disregarded professional ethics by hacking into their own system just to pursue his personal interest.

Once he is employed and privy to more info, he might probably hack into the company's classified information and sell it to the highest bidder or he could even do worse by siphoning the company's fund!

Friedplantain

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Hilarious Interview Conversation by adioolayi(m): 8:41am On Mar 10, 2015
FriedPlantain:
I understand it is a joke but in reality, the company would have to be insanely crazy to employ someone that disregarded professional ethics by hacking into their own system just to pursue his personal interest.

Once he is employed and privy to more info, he might probably hack into the company's classified information and sell it to the highest bidder or he could even do worse by siphoning the company's fund!

Friedplantain
hmmm....See word from frieddodo....You rock man

2 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Interview Conversation by Freest(m): 8:47am On Mar 10, 2015
FriedPlantain:

Friedplantain
If you want to secure your valuables, then give it to the likely thief to keep for you. Its simple logic. That guy will actually be the best person to protect the company's interest as he knows all the the skills proposed hackers will likely use. All you need do is pay him well...

245 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Most Hilarious Interview Conversation by dew1: 8:55am On Mar 10, 2015
Re: Most Hilarious Interview Conversation by borlarge(m): 8:57am On Mar 10, 2015
smart guy
Re: Most Hilarious Interview Conversation by kunlesehan(m): 8:57am On Mar 10, 2015
Tenny10:
gbam !.

1 Like

Re: Most Hilarious Interview Conversation by borlarge(m): 8:57am On Mar 10, 2015
Re: Most Hilarious Interview Conversation by ozor1: 8:58am On Mar 10, 2015
Lol,smart guy.bet u cannot try that in naija them go just luck u up

1 Like

Re: Most Hilarious Interview Conversation by smakati(m): 8:58am On Mar 10, 2015
Employ him on the spot! That's as qualified as you can get. I wish I have this knowledge, I for hack them phillip consulting and other top recruitment agencies website, plus including nnpc and my 'oga at the top'. I go just dey help all my padi get job

18 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Interview Conversation by otijah(m): 8:58am On Mar 10, 2015
The hacker is now the hacked
Re: Most Hilarious Interview Conversation by siino(m): 8:58am On Mar 10, 2015
Wetin remain? He don finish
Re: Most Hilarious Interview Conversation by iwezor1(m): 8:59am On Mar 10, 2015
And en da bold they talk am, hmmm bros ur own don finish o
Sha na APC man, dm sabi do am wella.
Hmmmm APC devourers no quote me o , cos ah no be food undecided

1 Like

Re: Most Hilarious Interview Conversation by Isiterere(m): 8:59am On Mar 10, 2015
job secured, next thing should be salary matter.

gringrin
ALL IZZ WELL

4 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Interview Conversation by kombats: 8:59am On Mar 10, 2015
Dere are looking for an Computer Hacker Investifator Not An Hacker
Re: Most Hilarious Interview Conversation by XwhY(m): 8:59am On Mar 10, 2015
Funny sharp guy
Re: Most Hilarious Interview Conversation by GboyegaD(m): 9:00am On Mar 10, 2015
Nice joke. He is so suitable for the job.
Re: Most Hilarious Interview Conversation by borlarge(m): 9:00am On Mar 10, 2015
Re: Most Hilarious Interview Conversation by leokinguch(m): 9:00am On Mar 10, 2015
They guy should be employed, he should b in a better position to protect de company frm other hackers like him.
Re: Most Hilarious Interview Conversation by hammedkola(m): 9:01am On Mar 10, 2015
FriedPlantain:

Friedplantain

I won't agree with you on this because for him to be able to hack into their computer that easily, that shows he knows their flaws and offering him the job to do is for the advantage of the company. cool

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Hilarious Interview Conversation by logica(m): 9:01am On Mar 10, 2015
FriedPlantain:

Friedplantain
Save the epistle and check the job description.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Hilarious Interview Conversation by chyckxx(m): 9:01am On Mar 10, 2015
Re: Most Hilarious Interview Conversation by oneda(m): 9:01am On Mar 10, 2015
QED

BOSS: When will you start and how much do you request as your salary?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Hilarious Interview Conversation by Titusolufemi(m): 9:01am On Mar 10, 2015
chooo i quitchooo i quit
Re: Most Hilarious Interview Conversation by coldsummer: 9:03am On Mar 10, 2015
lol

good to finally have MOD(s) with a sense of humour. before, no joke ever makes NL FP

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Experience With NDLEA Portal / Nbc 2013 Management Trainee Program / Open Letter To All First Class Graduates – "Dear First Class Graduates”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.