Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

Picture Of A Real Woman - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Picture Of A Real Woman (543 Views)

Become A Real Estate Consultant, Register For Free, Get Paid And Thank Me Later / Woman Or A Real Woman? / Fake Baby : Full Silicone New Born Baby That Looks Like A Real Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of A Real Woman by Eberex(m): 10:15am On Mar 10, 2015
Motherhood is a choice you make everyday to put someone else's happiness and well being ahead of your own. To teach the hard lessons. To do the right thing, even when you are not sure what the right thing is....and to forgive yourself over and over again for doing everything wrong.

God bless our Mothers

Re: Picture Of A Real Woman by Wuuworld(m): 10:20am On Mar 10, 2015
God bless u Mummy mi.....though my mum is not a heavy weight champion like this woman...she is just a virtuous woman..
Re: Picture Of A Real Woman by purplesummer(f): 10:24am On Mar 10, 2015
Wuuworld:
God bless u Mummy mi.....though my mum is not a heavy weight champion like this woman...she is just a virtuous woman..
Lmao grin cheesy
Re: Picture Of A Real Woman by goodmorning40: 10:27am On Mar 10, 2015
God bless my mama

(1) (Reply)

Pics: Dog Kicked By Driver Returns With A Pack Of Friends & Trashes Driver’s Car / Join The Selfie Fun / COOL Proverbs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.