Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,465 members, 7,781,347 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:55 PM

Please Help,what Would You Do If You Are The Husband...candid Advice Only.. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help,what Would You Do If You Are The Husband...candid Advice Only.. (1515 Views)

When The Wife becomes the Husband. / When Your Wife Takes Your Place As The Husband (Photo) / My Neighbour's Wife Peeps Through My Door, Should I Report To The Husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help,what Would You Do If You Are The Husband...candid Advice Only.. by ramje(m): 10:38am On Mar 10, 2015
A man rented a house and moved in wit his
family. After 2yrs his rent was increased from
400,000 to 500,000, he didn't complain because
he likes the house. The following year he
couldn't come up wit d money and d agent was
on his neck, d wife saw wat d husband was
passing through and decided to go borrow the
money so that d husband will pay back later, the
husband was indeed very happy. He paid back
the cash when he got it. 2yrs later the house
rent was increased to 700,000 and this man
became upset. So he begged d agent to
introduce him to d landlord so that he could talk
wit him but d agent bluntly refused. The man
decided to do an underground investigation to
uncover who d landlord is. The revelation of his
investigation really shook him, d house belongs
to his wife. My question is as d man wat will u
do? And as d woman wat will u say to your
husband? Let's discuss this together
Re: Please Help,what Would You Do If You Are The Husband...candid Advice Only.. by Queendo(f): 10:53am On Mar 10, 2015
D woman is wicked. She ought to leave d rent at an affordable rate since d husband likes d place. If am d man I won't pack out. Na there I go sit down put.
Re: Please Help,what Would You Do If You Are The Husband...candid Advice Only.. by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 10, 2015
Recycled topic

1 Like

Re: Please Help,what Would You Do If You Are The Husband...candid Advice Only.. by Vision4God: 11:15am On Mar 10, 2015
D woman isnt fair 2 her husband.
God nevr allow us c ds kind thing in our generation
Re: Please Help,what Would You Do If You Are The Husband...candid Advice Only.. by phadat(m): 12:59pm On Mar 10, 2015
I will look for another accommodation because of the incessant increment , and as to my wife being the owner of the property means I have to build mine and rent out too , she probably built the property to generate funds for herself , the part I frown at is being kept in the dark about the ownership of the property
Re: Please Help,what Would You Do If You Are The Husband...candid Advice Only.. by nnamdiosu(m): 4:19pm On Mar 10, 2015
ramje:
A man rented a house and moved in wit his
family. After 2yrs his rent was increased from
400,000 to 500,000, he didn't complain because
he likes the house. The following year he
couldn't come up wit d money and d agent was
on his neck, d wife saw wat d husband was
passing through and decided to go borrow the
money so that d husband will pay back later, the
husband was indeed very happy. He paid back
the cash when he got it. 2yrs later the house
rent was increased to 700,000 and this man
became upset. So he begged d agent to
introduce him to d landlord so that he could talk
wit him but d agent bluntly refused. The man
decided to do an underground investigation to
uncover who d landlord is. The revelation of his
investigation really shook him, d house belongs
to his wife. My question is as d man wat will u
do? And as d woman wat will u say to your
husband? Let's discuss this together

as the man I'll just say in my mind glory be to God.wen the agent comes to collect rent I'll just look at him in the eye and say I'm not paying, call the landlord to come and drive me out. then let me see what will happen then. its well.

1 Like

Re: Please Help,what Would You Do If You Are The Husband...candid Advice Only.. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 10, 2015
nnamdiosu:

as the man I'll just say in my mind glory be to God.wen the agent comes to collect rent I'll just look at him in the eye and say I'm not paying, call the landlord to come and drive me out. then let me see what will happen then. its well.

grin grin
Re: Please Help,what Would You Do If You Are The Husband...candid Advice Only.. by Grendel(m): 8:38pm On Mar 10, 2015
striktlymi:

grin grin
Smart idea
Re: Please Help,what Would You Do If You Are The Husband...candid Advice Only.. by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 11, 2015
This marriage is gone o
Re: Please Help,what Would You Do If You Are The Husband...candid Advice Only.. by SAMBARRY: 12:52pm On Mar 11, 2015
Sophyrocks:
Recycled topic
exactly

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Bride’s Makeup For Her Wedding In Liberia..LWKMD! / See The Note Little Girl Dropped For Her Dad Concerning Their Tv Subscription / Is my uncle responsible for the death of my parents?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.