Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

A Must See Photo: Side Effect Of Using Booty Enlargement Pill - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Must See Photo: Side Effect Of Using Booty Enlargement Pill (60953 Views)

Lose weight naturally within 9 days without any side effect. / Ladies, See The Shocking Effect Of Postinor 2 (drug For Prevention Of Pregnancy) / 22 Side Effect Of Masturbation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Must See Photo: Side Effect Of Using Booty Enlargement Pill by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 10, 2015
MrCork:

...sweeery...no oofiensee to yor sexy picture profile but did u put pillow in yor nyansh??.....coz no body nyansh loook too sexxxxy like that. angry
naa a but na channel butt pad I used. cheesy
Re: A Must See Photo: Side Effect Of Using Booty Enlargement Pill by njuwo(m): 3:09pm On Mar 10, 2015
rokiatu:
who ask you? Was I talking to you
No, you were talking to us, men.
Re: A Must See Photo: Side Effect Of Using Booty Enlargement Pill by MrCork: 3:11pm On Mar 10, 2015
rokiatu:
naa a but na channel butt pad I used. cheesy

..It looks kissably edible though.... Kaiiiii!! .....wher the Vaseline at? tongue
Re: A Must See Photo: Side Effect Of Using Booty Enlargement Pill by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 10, 2015
MrCork:

..It looks kissably edible though.... Kaiiiii!! .....wher the Vaseline at? tongue
how's London n your range rover? grin

1 Like

Re: A Must See Photo: Side Effect Of Using Booty Enlargement Pill by MrCork: 3:18pm On Mar 10, 2015
rokiatu:
how's London n your range rover? grin

......my useless Ghana neibours scratched it.....he said i waz checkin out his fine curvy sexxxxy heavy duty wife .

...took it to the garage for repair
angry

1 Like

Re: A Must See Photo: Side Effect Of Using Booty Enlargement Pill by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 10, 2015
MrCork:

......my useless Ghana neibours scratched it.....he said i waz checkin out his fine curvy sexxxxy heavy duty wife .

...took it to the garage for repair
angry
was she light skin? cheesy
Re: A Must See Photo: Side Effect Of Using Booty Enlargement Pill by MrCork: 3:22pm On Mar 10, 2015
rokiatu:

...dak skin but she gots azzzzzzz.....gademmmmit....she gots heavy duty azzzzzzzzz.... Serrrious azzzzzz@. She makes the heart pump 50 million times a second..truss me!! cheesy
Re: A Must See Photo: Side Effect Of Using Booty Enlargement Pill by MrCork: 3:25pm On Mar 10, 2015
rokiatu:

..but yours loook classy!
Re: A Must See Photo: Side Effect Of Using Booty Enlargement Pill by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 10, 2015
MrCork:

...dak skin but she gots azzzzzzz.....gademmmmit....she gots heavy duty azzzzzzzzz.... Serrrious azzzzzz@. She makes the heart pump 50 million times a second..truss me!! cheesy
the cork that I know don't like dark skin chick thou, the azzzz must be really fine. cheesy grin
Re: A Must See Photo: Side Effect Of Using Booty Enlargement Pill by MrCork: 3:37pm On Mar 10, 2015
rokiatu:
the cork that I know don't like dark skin chick thou, the azzzz must be really fine. cheesy grin

...well...azzzzz gives a lady automatic pass mark to light skin.....that's the rule book...meanin yor light skin! wink
Re: A Must See Photo: Side Effect Of Using Booty Enlargement Pill by Sugahylz(f): 3:40pm On Mar 10, 2015
Doctor 90210...they do it Bera wink
Re: A Must See Photo: Side Effect Of Using Booty Enlargement Pill by MrCork: 3:51pm On Mar 10, 2015
...kaiii...see rokiatu!!! tongue
Re: A Must See Photo: Side Effect Of Using Booty Enlargement Pill by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 10, 2015
MrCork:

...well...azzzzz gives a lady automatic pass mark to light skin.....that's the rule book...meanin yor light skin! wink
but I am not light skin grin
Re: A Must See Photo: Side Effect Of Using Booty Enlargement Pill by MrCork: 3:58pm On Mar 10, 2015
rokiatu:
but I am not light skin grin

...u loook like nicki minaj....which makes u automatically light skin and We love that nyansh....pirrrriod!!! angry
Re: A Must See Photo: Side Effect Of Using Booty Enlargement Pill by immortalvoices(m): 4:12pm On Mar 10, 2015
MrCork:

...u loook like nicki minaj....which makes u automatically light skin and We love that nyansh....pirrrriod!!! angry

Lmaoo so ladies if u'v gat azzz like rokiatu, even if u ar dark skin...

Neva to worry because in MrCock 's mind u ar an automatic light skin chai goddemit pirrriodgrin
Re: A Must See Photo: Side Effect Of Using Booty Enlargement Pill by MrCork: 4:18pm On Mar 10, 2015
immortalvoices:

Lmaoo so ladies if u'v gat azzz like rokiatu, even if u ar dark skin...

Neva to worry because in MrCock 's mind u ar an automatic light skin chai goddemit pirrriodgrin

...bro....rokiatu,s azzzz is serrrriously unique and all men hav agreed she is light skin...pirrriod!! angry
Re: A Must See Photo: Side Effect Of Using Booty Enlargement Pill by tmodeltoluene(m): 4:26pm On Mar 10, 2015
rokiatu:
mine is real, and you know that sexkillz. tongue

I sent you a mail. please check your inbox
Re: A Must See Photo: Side Effect Of Using Booty Enlargement Pill by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 10, 2015
MrCork:

...bro....rokiatu,s azzzz is serrrriously unique and all men hav agreed she is light skin...pirrriod!! angry
but I don't wanna be light skin na cork grin I am in between cheesy
Re: A Must See Photo: Side Effect Of Using Booty Enlargement Pill by francizy(m): 4:30pm On Mar 10, 2015
MrCork:

...sweeery...no oofiensee to yor sexy picture profile but did u put pillow in yor nyansh??.....coz no body nyansh loook too sexxxxy like that. angry

I been think say na only me notice am oh!

That ikebe fit save the life of person way fall from skyscraper... grin

1 Like

Re: A Must See Photo: Side Effect Of Using Booty Enlargement Pill by MrCork: 4:30pm On Mar 10, 2015
rokiatu:
but I don't wanna be light skin na cork grin I am in between cheesy

...sweeery as loooong as u hav that nyansh...u r officialy light skin...pirrrrriod!! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Must See Photo: Side Effect Of Using Booty Enlargement Pill by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 10, 2015
francizy:

I been think say na only me notice am oh!

That ikebe fit save the life of person way fall from skyscraper... grin
RoFLMAO grin

exaggeration to the max. Funny thou.

MrCork:

...sweeery as loooong as u hav that nyansh...u r officialy light skin...pirrrrriod!! angry
Kia grin
Re: A Must See Photo: Side Effect Of Using Booty Enlargement Pill by francizy(m): 4:39pm On Mar 10, 2015
rokiatu:
RoFLMAO grin

exaggeration to the max. Funny thou.

Kia grin

Pardon me for asking tho, how many accidents/car crash has occurred on the street because of you... smiley

Don't say none oh

Cuz girls with arsès as flat as mine causes some men to stir talk more you..

I bet you'd have lost count.. grin
Re: A Must See Photo: Side Effect Of Using Booty Enlargement Pill by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 10, 2015
francizy:

Pardon me for asking tho, how many accidents/car crash has occurred on the street because of you... smiley

Don't say none oh

Cuz girls with arsès as flat as mine causes some men to stir talk more you..

I bet you'd have lost count.. grin
not even one grin

1 Like

Re: A Must See Photo: Side Effect Of Using Booty Enlargement Pill by francizy(m): 4:44pm On Mar 10, 2015
rokiatu:
not even one grin

Aight.... smiley
Re: A Must See Photo: Side Effect Of Using Booty Enlargement Pill by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 10, 2015
Why is this thread not gracing the frontpage
Re: A Must See Photo: Side Effect Of Using Booty Enlargement Pill by LadyX(f): 5:14pm On Mar 10, 2015
When beauty turns to disaster undecided
Looks scary & disgusting angry
Re: A Must See Photo: Side Effect Of Using Booty Enlargement Pill by tmodeltoluene(m): 5:17pm On Mar 10, 2015
CyrusXandria:
Why is this thread not gracing the frontpage
I wonder o
Re: A Must See Photo: Side Effect Of Using Booty Enlargement Pill by Fabulous47(m): 6:07pm On Mar 10, 2015
See as them derail the thread finish
Re: A Must See Photo: Side Effect Of Using Booty Enlargement Pill by iamrealdeji(m): 7:25pm On Mar 10, 2015
So,you're telling us that Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj asses look like number 5?
Re: A Must See Photo: Side Effect Of Using Booty Enlargement Pill by emperorchedda(m): 9:55pm On Mar 10, 2015
Bless up to all the girls with bog fat booty. I love you all!
Re: A Must See Photo: Side Effect Of Using Booty Enlargement Pill by Youngpo413: 11:14am On Mar 11, 2015
njuwo:
There's nothing special about big booty, just too much of shit inside.
there are many things "SPECIAL" about big Assss.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buttock Enhancement Surgery Went Wrong - ((Video)) / #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death / Nigerian Dupes Cancer Stricken White Woman (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.