Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,794 members, 7,798,678 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

Nigerian Celebs Who May Have Done Plastic Surgery - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Celebs Who May Have Done Plastic Surgery (5910 Views)

How To Make Soup With Few Home Materials - No Expence / You Won't Believe These Celebrities Have Done Plastic Surgeries! / 10 Nigerian Celebs Who Skipped Voting Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Celebs Who May Have Done Plastic Surgery by hauwababy: 12:29pm On Mar 10, 2015
Agbani Darego:
Agbani Darego is the beauty queen who not only brought glory and pride to Nigeria, she also made history in the black community, worldwide, as the first black woman to ever win the Miss World title.

Shortly after her win, specifically, while she was allegedly toying with the idea of going into modelling full time, people noticed something different about her face and started whispering that she had gotten cheek implants to give her face the model, chisel cut feature. Now I am not saying she got work done, but check out the before and after pics above and you be the judge.

Dencia:
Apart from her obvious 360 degree change in skin colour, this Cameroonian born, Nigerian singer, has also had work done on her bosoms. The photo evidence aside, her ex best friend, Liz Garv, revealed that the singer was not only into the business of hooking people up with surgeons for a fee, she was also interested with having work done… Read an excerpt from a statement she released in 2012 about the singer… ..

"She talked my eyes off about me being black and fat, till I agreed to follow her to the surgeon at least for consultation. By then my friend Blossom, had come to meet me in Los Angeles because we were due to go to Las Vegas. We all later went to see the surgeon and he quoted $18,000 for liposuction, of course I made it known that I couldn’t afford it. There and then the doctor stated that he could not give a discount because there was an agreement with Reprudencia, that if she introduced 3 clients she would get a body makeover, it dawned on me then that she was trying to make us pay for her surgeries. "

Judging from the pics, I guess she went ahead with her plans.

Mochedda:
She is the beautiful songstress who burst on the scene in late 2009 with award winning songs. The singer who has been relatively absent on the music scene has gotten people talking never the less. Peeps are talking about her big b00ty. She shocked everyone when we saw a new and bigger Mo’botty. While people swear she has had work done, others point to the fact that she may have gotten the” new b00ty” via exercise. Whatever the case maybe, I’m sure the guys are not complaining.

http://www.yeoal.com/2015/03/yeoal-exclusive-before-and-after-photos.html

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Celebs Who May Have Done Plastic Surgery by sholikay(m): 12:48pm On Mar 10, 2015
Please what is plastic surgery?.
Re: Nigerian Celebs Who May Have Done Plastic Surgery by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 10, 2015
Agbani's is make-up joor. Haven't u heard of contouring nd highlighting?!
Re: Nigerian Celebs Who May Have Done Plastic Surgery by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 10, 2015
sholikay:
Please what is plastic surgery?.

its the act of using a plastic to tear ur body
Re: Nigerian Celebs Who May Have Done Plastic Surgery by njuwo(m): 1:48pm On Mar 10, 2015
By the way a Nollywood actress name is missing there. What is that her name again, ehen, yes, Rukky Sanda. That girl change big time. After seeing her in 2009 with a human being's face, i saw her in 2011 with a dum baby's face, so her name is supposed to be there or she did her own with an herbalist? On the contrary, no before and after pic of them all, only Darego, chai, OP, sorry, don't vex, your thread is useless.
Re: Nigerian Celebs Who May Have Done Plastic Surgery by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 10, 2015
Does madam florence Ita Giwa..........ermm! Scratching my head now..

Okay..does the senator fall into that category?
Re: Nigerian Celebs Who May Have Done Plastic Surgery by daimsy(f): 2:21pm On Mar 10, 2015
Brandnew2:
Does madam florence Ita Giwa..........ermm! Scratching my head now..

Okay..does the senator fall into that category?

lol
Re: Nigerian Celebs Who May Have Done Plastic Surgery by CrazyScientist: 2:26pm On Mar 10, 2015
Useless thread sad
Re: Nigerian Celebs Who May Have Done Plastic Surgery by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 10, 2015
daimsy:

lol
Her face actually needs special intervention. Dunno how dem sugar boys do it. undecided
Re: Nigerian Celebs Who May Have Done Plastic Surgery by daimsy(f): 2:32pm On Mar 10, 2015
Brandnew2:

Her face actually needs special intervention. Dunno how dem sugar boys do it. undecided
try and find out how they do na. grin
Re: Nigerian Celebs Who May Have Done Plastic Surgery by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 10, 2015
daimsy:
try and find out how they do na. grin
Abeg I'm not prepared for that kind of shock biko! lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Celebs Who May Have Done Plastic Surgery by remsonik(f): 3:36pm On Mar 10, 2015
Post the pictures na op. Agbani didnt do anything jare
Re: Nigerian Celebs Who May Have Done Plastic Surgery by GBAGAAUN(m): 3:38pm On Mar 10, 2015
She yaf not do any surgery ni. she are olding jo
oloshi
Re: Nigerian Celebs Who May Have Done Plastic Surgery by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 10, 2015
Make up and some work-out biko

Where are the other pix
Re: Nigerian Celebs Who May Have Done Plastic Surgery by Caracta(f): 9:33pm On Mar 10, 2015
baibijay:
Make up and some work-out biko

Where are the other pix

Baibijay? shocked Seriously? Where have you been?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebs Who May Have Done Plastic Surgery by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 10, 2015
Caracta:

Baibijay? shocked Seriously? Where have you been?

Cara baby its me!! Bin searching everywher for you guys.... Dairyland was full of strangers so I ran away!
Where is lalaosky, oahray the Esan guy, mynd and everyone I used to know embarassed

BTW its good to know you are here kiss
Re: Nigerian Celebs Who May Have Done Plastic Surgery by Caracta(f): 7:11am On Mar 11, 2015
baibijay:

Cara baby its me!! Bin searching everywher for you guys.... Dairyland was full of strangers so I ran away!
Where is lalaosky, oahray the Esan guy, mynd and everyone I used to know embarassed

Lol...nice strangers, you mean? cheesy

Lalaosky is ochon now...that's if he hasn't deactivated.

Others are here and there. Good to have you around too. Take care babe.
Re: Nigerian Celebs Who May Have Done Plastic Surgery by Oahray: 5:50pm On Mar 17, 2015
baibijay:

baibijay! Where have you been? cheesy
Re: Nigerian Celebs Who May Have Done Plastic Surgery by Oahray: 5:52pm On Mar 17, 2015
Caracta:

Lol...nice strangers, you mean? cheesy

Lalaosky is ochon now...that's if he hasn't deactivated.

Others are here and there. Good to have you around too. Take care babe.
sad
Re: Nigerian Celebs Who May Have Done Plastic Surgery by Caracta(f): 8:04pm On Mar 17, 2015
Re: Nigerian Celebs Who May Have Done Plastic Surgery by ifyndy(f): 8:22pm On Mar 17, 2015
Who may hv done surgery whch means u r nt sure...

I reserve my strength for meaninful thread den
Re: Nigerian Celebs Who May Have Done Plastic Surgery by angelTI(f): 8:49pm On Mar 17, 2015
I don't think agbani and mocheddah augmented any of their body part

(1) (Reply)

I Will Destroy The Whole Of Africa 75-year-old British Man Scammed Of £20,000 / #EndSARS: See What Davido Posted About Buhari That Can Put Him In Trouble (See h / Re-dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates & Others. Why The Pointing Finger?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.