Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,295 members, 7,780,692 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:43 PM

His Girlfriend Refused To Abort The Pregnancy After The Fourth Time. PLS ADVISE! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Girlfriend Refused To Abort The Pregnancy After The Fourth Time. PLS ADVISE! (991 Views)

My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. / Lady Makes Daughter Of A Pastor Abort Her 4 Months Pregnancy / My Girlfriend Refused To Wash My Clothes Just Because Of Lizard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Girlfriend Refused To Abort The Pregnancy After The Fourth Time. PLS ADVISE! by Akuneshiobike(m): 1:03pm On Mar 10, 2015
Hello Guys in the house. This is a serious matter that calls for your sincere and matured advise.

William (not his real name though) has been my good friend way back in secondary school and fortunately, we attended the same university and same department in the same year. Friends do call us brothers from different mothers.
Back to the topic. William met and striked a serious and blissful relationship with this girl during his NYSC and the relationship is barely approaching 3yrs. The duo's family are very much aware of the affair. Though i have met with the cute girl several times and they, according to William, are planning to settle down towards the end of this year.

Just yesterday, William (Now based and working in PH) called to inform me how confused he is, that his girlfriend is currently pregnant for him, and has bluntly refused to abort the pregnancy after series of pressure from him to abort it. And this is the fourth time of carrying out abortion for William right from the inception of their relationship as result of him and the girl's unreadiness for marriage.

My guy, according to him, is currently not financially buoyant, as to go for the payment of her pride price now, though he is currently making some savings for their proposed wedding before the year runs out.

My reason of coming here to share this with you, is to seek for your help and candid advise on how he can handle this catastrophical issue, in such that it won't amount to regret at last.
Re: His Girlfriend Refused To Abort The Pregnancy After The Fourth Time. PLS ADVISE! by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:05pm On Mar 10, 2015
Oga William no dey financially bouyant to take aunty No Name to the altar but, u dey Spermically bouyant donating sperm for aunty no name body like sey na baby incubator abii Na ur matter d gods dem dey reason now..

Aunty no Name u no ready for marriage now but, u dey spread ur legs for oga William steady & he's donating donations in ur dormatary abii Aradite awaits that pit in-between thighs since u no fit close am well..

As a matter of fakt, I no get any advice for una.. But, I dey fore-see where oga william dump aunty no name becos she don skata her womb finish in the near-by future..

5 Likes

Re: His Girlfriend Refused To Abort The Pregnancy After The Fourth Time. PLS ADVISE! by OkuDiOver1(f): 1:05pm On Mar 10, 2015
Aru
Re: His Girlfriend Refused To Abort The Pregnancy After The Fourth Time. PLS ADVISE! by adanduka: 1:22pm On Mar 10, 2015
William, you mean you and your girlfriend have killed three children and you are still fornicating shocked
Now you are trying to decide whether or not to kill the 4th one? And someone here has been lamenting about his wife's many miscarriages. cry
God is a just God o.

1 Like

Re: His Girlfriend Refused To Abort The Pregnancy After The Fourth Time. PLS ADVISE! by Anoneism(m): 1:25pm On Mar 10, 2015
Not having cash for marriage is a tenable excuse but not having money for condom is untenable and unjustifiable. Your friend should start learning how to baby-sit ASAP.

Abortion? Hell no! The one whose life is at risk here is the lady and not your friend that's why it's very easy for him to suggest abortion.

#inconsiderateHuman
Re: His Girlfriend Refused To Abort The Pregnancy After The Fourth Time. PLS ADVISE! by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 10, 2015
una no dey fear God again oh
Re: His Girlfriend Refused To Abort The Pregnancy After The Fourth Time. PLS ADVISE! by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 10, 2015
Ohhhhhhhhh, not again Williams. angry
First, second, third and now....? sad angry

You wan kill person daughter abi? Abi u wan get the whole wealth of Egypt before u marry am?

What do you want me to do for u know ehn
Re: His Girlfriend Refused To Abort The Pregnancy After The Fourth Time. PLS ADVISE! by Olufemiolaolu(m): 1:30pm On Mar 10, 2015
Nonsense of d highest order. If u arent able 2 take responsibility stop nacking her flesh 2 flesh abeg.
Re: His Girlfriend Refused To Abort The Pregnancy After The Fourth Time. PLS ADVISE! by Rexhenrex(m): 1:31pm On Mar 10, 2015
jeeez,funcation is a sin and abortioin worst. The should do what seem right to them.when other women are searching for kids,ur friend and his girlfriend are killing innocent minds that would av been future of tomorrow....i have a question for him. "if he was aborted,would he have been where he is now. SmH
Re: His Girlfriend Refused To Abort The Pregnancy After The Fourth Time. PLS ADVISE! by stambouli: 1:33pm On Mar 10, 2015
Put the lady into consideration.she should give birth to the baby and when Williams is financially capable to pay the bride price,he should go and pay.
Re: His Girlfriend Refused To Abort The Pregnancy After The Fourth Time. PLS ADVISE! by nickusoro(m): 2:22pm On Mar 10, 2015
Simple! William should abort his Hood....manhood. undecided

#QuoteMeIfYouWanna
Re: His Girlfriend Refused To Abort The Pregnancy After The Fourth Time. PLS ADVISE! by Babygal4eva(f): 2:27pm On Mar 10, 2015
I kinda blame you as his best friend for not buying him enough condom.

Ok now tell me the truth he has no plans to marry her abi... come on just btw you and me
Re: His Girlfriend Refused To Abort The Pregnancy After The Fourth Time. PLS ADVISE! by sinaj(f): 3:13pm On Mar 10, 2015
op are u sure u aint d mr williams

i dnt blame Mr. Williams sha, itz d foolish woman I blame undecided
Re: His Girlfriend Refused To Abort The Pregnancy After The Fourth Time. PLS ADVISE! by Decale: 3:25pm On Mar 10, 2015
She heard baby mama profession dey pay, so she wan keep this one.
Re: His Girlfriend Refused To Abort The Pregnancy After The Fourth Time. PLS ADVISE! by sinizia: 3:38pm On Mar 10, 2015
OP, you are dumb for asking us for advice. You'd be ashamed of yourself. Take your annoying story to 2go.
Re: His Girlfriend Refused To Abort The Pregnancy After The Fourth Time. PLS ADVISE! by emperorchedda(m): 4:16pm On Mar 10, 2015
OP I think you should patronize the condom dealer often. I know a couple of condoms which make it feels like you're going flesh on flesh, don't be so careless next time. You can't put that lady through such pain for the fourth time, I advice you beg her once again to abort it but if she still insist on keeping it you have to accept it. She's gone through a lot
Re: His Girlfriend Refused To Abort The Pregnancy After The Fourth Time. PLS ADVISE! by Akuneshiobike(m): 4:51pm On Mar 10, 2015
Babygal4eva:
I kinda blame you as his best friend for not buying him enough condom.

Ok now tell me the truth he has no plans to marry her abi... come on just btw you and me
lol...i'm not based in PH with them naw.
Re: His Girlfriend Refused To Abort The Pregnancy After The Fourth Time. PLS ADVISE! by Akuneshiobike(m): 4:57pm On Mar 10, 2015
sinizia:
OP, you are dumb for asking us for advice. You'd be ashamed of yourself. Take your annoying story to 2go.
No insult my dear. a brother is desperately seeking for advise, not insult. tnx

(1) (Reply)

Should I Beg Her For Makeup After Breakup? / The HIDDEN Secret About Nigerian Babes *must Read* / She Cant Cook..help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.