Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,206 members, 7,807,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

Maryam Babangida And Princes Diana [Photo] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maryam Babangida And Princes Diana [Photo] (41003 Views)

Senators React To Obasanjo, Babangida And Abdulsalami's Meeting In Minna / Ibrahim Babangida And Abdulsalami Abubakar In Their Younger Days (Throwback Pic) / Goodluck Jonathan Visits Babangida And Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maryam Babangida And Princes Diana [Photo] by rill: 2:26pm On Mar 10, 2015
k
Re: Maryam Babangida And Princes Diana [Photo] by freezone4real(f): 2:27pm On Mar 10, 2015
Yeah

If you're aspiring to be a leader in any capacity, study President Goodluck Jonathan, then do the exact opposite.
Thank you.
Re: Maryam Babangida And Princes Diana [Photo] by iyoha240: 2:27pm On Mar 10, 2015

Re: Maryam Babangida And Princes Diana [Photo] by Indifferent(m): 2:27pm On Mar 10, 2015
That look on Diana's face tho
Re: Maryam Babangida And Princes Diana [Photo] by iyoha240: 2:28pm On Mar 10, 2015

Re: Maryam Babangida And Princes Diana [Photo] by Infomizer(m): 2:31pm On Mar 10, 2015
EpIc

2 Likes

Re: Maryam Babangida And Princes Diana [Photo] by kelvine(m): 2:31pm On Mar 10, 2015
My dear you may do the opposite and never get to be a leader in any capacity. Usually all it takes is just time and chance what some people call good luck.

freezone4real:
Yeah

If you're aspiring to be a leader in any capacity, study President Goodluck Jonathan, then do the exact opposite.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Maryam Babangida And Princes Diana [Photo] by free2ryhme: 2:32pm On Mar 10, 2015
cheesy cheesy

The good old days

1 Like

Re: Maryam Babangida And Princes Diana [Photo] by absoluteSuccess: 2:32pm On Mar 10, 2015
Wao,
Re: Maryam Babangida And Princes Diana [Photo] by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 10, 2015
prettythicksme:
y this face naa? cheesy

E be like say punny dey scratch u this afternoon abi?? I get enough dick to cure your hunger undecided
Re: Maryam Babangida And Princes Diana [Photo] by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 10, 2015
searching4love:
[i][b] undecided

THESE ARE EXEMPLARY FIRST LADIES UNLIKE OUR MADAM GRAMMATICAL BOMBER WHO IS POWER DRUNK AND SEES HERSELF AS ALPHA AND OMEGA OF NIGERIA. DESPITE BEEN A WIFE OF A MILITARY DICTATOR, MARYAM BABANGIDA WAS NEVER UNRULY AND EARNED RESPECT ALL AROUND THE COUNTRY.

Mamangida also used her Better life program....to waste public funds.

She also started the waste of money that is the Office of the First Lady.

1 Like

Re: Maryam Babangida And Princes Diana [Photo] by ccaramel(f): 2:35pm On Mar 10, 2015
RIP Diana
RIP Maryam
All is vanity. Sigh

1 Like

Re: Maryam Babangida And Princes Diana [Photo] by Coldfeet(f): 2:36pm On Mar 10, 2015
wman:
There are some things about this picture.
Princess Diana looks very good.
Princess Diana look at Mrs Babangida is a look of disbelief, dislike or something like that.
Mrs Babangida face is in the shadow therefore making her look unflattering.
That dress Mrs Babangida wore doesn't look like a traditional Hausa/Muslim wife dress.
Mrs Babangida is smiling, Princess Diana is not.

For your PC,Android and PSP games,1080p HD movies,T.V series and documentaries, downloads of anything you need check us out on https://www.nairaland.com/1035742/garnet-pc-games-sale-cheapest Full catalogue is available at j .mp/adlisting
Maryam babangida at that time hasn't fully islamized! She is a convert from delta state. Still nothing wring with her attire.

Rip to both of them
Especially Princess D sad life cut short so abruptly!

1 Like

Re: Maryam Babangida And Princes Diana [Photo] by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 10, 2015
kennygee:
This is #Priceless

Both women are no more.

Aye....Diana due to car accident(and I'll leave it at that)....Mrs Babangida due to ovarian cancer(which sadly has a 20% survival rate).

2 Likes

Re: Maryam Babangida And Princes Diana [Photo] by anonimi: 2:37pm On Mar 10, 2015
searching4love:
THESE ARE EXEMPLARY FIRST LADIES UNLIKE OUR MADAM GRAMMATICAL BOMBER WHO IS POWER DRUNK AND SEES HERSELF AS ALPHA AND OMEGA OF NIGERIA. DESPITE BEEN A WIFE OF A MILITARY DICTATOR, MARYAM BABANGIDA WAS NEVER UNRULY AND EARNED RESPECT ALL AROUND THE COUNTRY.

How old are you?

Were you around when IBB and his wife were in power
Re: Maryam Babangida And Princes Diana [Photo] by absoluteSuccess: 2:37pm On Mar 10, 2015
Wao, how time flies. Anyways, dont wait till the issue of infertility seperate you from the love of your life. Treat infertility and start having children to make your home enjoyable. I will like to talk with you. Call me up: 08097 17 4000
Re: Maryam Babangida And Princes Diana [Photo] by soochukwu(m): 2:38pm On Mar 10, 2015
Both long gone!RIP God is still God

1 Like

Re: Maryam Babangida And Princes Diana [Photo] by XBLadez: 2:39pm On Mar 10, 2015
I can only read contempt from Diana's facial expression. Damn racist
Re: Maryam Babangida And Princes Diana [Photo] by holyokoto(m): 2:41pm On Mar 10, 2015
Both of them have gone to the after life

1 Like

Re: Maryam Babangida And Princes Diana [Photo] by eldnix: 2:41pm On Mar 10, 2015
N princess diana was like my goodness look how black she is , wats up wit d huge mole in her face ,n watsup wit those clothes...security!!!...LMAO grin grin cheesy
Re: Maryam Babangida And Princes Diana [Photo] by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 10, 2015
anonimi:

How old are you?

Were you around when IBB and his wife were in power

I'm not ready to exchange words with a paid poster like you. You are only spreading lies and propaganda to put food on your table. Next time, watch well and u will see a lot of mad men like you on here. They are your playmates
Re: Maryam Babangida And Princes Diana [Photo] by Forwetinnah: 2:54pm On Mar 10, 2015
May they both rest In peace

1 Like

Re: Maryam Babangida And Princes Diana [Photo] by MCDanselm(m): 2:56pm On Mar 10, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

MRS GBAGBO WHO WAS ALSO POWER DRUNK WAS SENTENCED TO 20YEARS IN JAIL EARLIER TODAY FOR ATTROCITIES COMMITED UNDER HER HUSBAND'S REGIME. NO MATTER HOW ELEVATED YOU THINK YOU ARE TODAY, ONCE YOU LEAVE THAT SEAT OF POWER IN 4YEARS, ALL YOUR PAST DEEDS WILL BE SCRUTINIZED AND YOU GET THE DESERVED PUNISHMENT .

Sai Buhari
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Maryam Babangida And Princes Diana [Photo] by olu77(m): 2:56pm On Mar 10, 2015
Paulugo:
Happiness is the beauty of life. R.I.P Maryam Babangida.

And what do you say to Diana? She's Maryam's senior in the afterlife
Re: Maryam Babangida And Princes Diana [Photo] by anonimi: 2:59pm On Mar 10, 2015
searching4love:
I'm not ready to exchange words with a paid poster like you. You are only spreading lies and propaganda to put food on your table. Next time, watch well and u will see a lot of mad men like you on here. They are your playmates

I actually did not notice your username otherwise I would have left you alone with your Romance section playmates in the hope of marrying a non-Nigerian girl.

Don't you think you will do well to participate in the Romance section of the forum of the country where you are targeting? Just a piece of advice for a fellow nairalander grin grin

1 Like

Re: Maryam Babangida And Princes Diana [Photo] by jamace(m): 3:04pm On Mar 10, 2015
OgologoDimkpa:
They are both late!
...Vanities of life embarassed
What ever gold, silver, diamond and platinum they might have had before are all gone with them
and life goes on.

#Where will you spend your eternity?.
Gbam!

1 Like

Re: Maryam Babangida And Princes Diana [Photo] by Dronedude(m): 3:14pm On Mar 10, 2015
This woman had the best of her time in her living days.
Re: Maryam Babangida And Princes Diana [Photo] by sonnie10: 3:19pm On Mar 10, 2015
This ground don chop something whalahi !

1 Like

Re: Maryam Babangida And Princes Diana [Photo] by House24(m): 3:31pm On Mar 10, 2015
A wife of a man, is the life of a man Tx 4 DELTA STATE (ASABA) [color=#000099][/color]RIP
Re: Maryam Babangida And Princes Diana [Photo] by House24(m): 3:32pm On Mar 10, 2015
A wife of a man, is the life of a man Tx 4 DELTA STATE (ASABA)]RIP
Re: Maryam Babangida And Princes Diana [Photo] by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 10, 2015
Diana looks like an *animated cartoon*

1 Like

Re: Maryam Babangida And Princes Diana [Photo] by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 10, 2015
HURUCHI:
9ice
huh? Is he in da picture?
grin
pretty ladies,well sure they are friends in heaven

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jubilation In Tarkaa Over David Mark's Sack / Akeredolu Commissions Amotekun's Headquarters In Ondo (Pictures) / 'Okija Priest', Protesters Mock Ngige At NLC Protest (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.