Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,934 members, 7,806,707 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

I Can Provide Stable Power In Eight Months - Fashola - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can Provide Stable Power In Eight Months - Fashola (31005 Views)

Nigeria Lost 3000mw Of Electricity In The Last Six Months – Fashola / Lagos-ibadan Expressway Ready In 24 Months –fashola / Akoko Edo Where You Can Have Stable Power Supply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can Provide Stable Power In Eight Months - Fashola by Frankiss44(m): 9:52pm On Mar 10, 2015
Talk is cheap...
Re: I Can Provide Stable Power In Eight Months - Fashola by tiamiyukunle69(m): 9:52pm On Mar 10, 2015
Like seriously
Re: I Can Provide Stable Power In Eight Months - Fashola by ednut1(m): 9:52pm On Mar 10, 2015
scammer lik d same way u provided d airport, mono rail. cable car nd schools
Re: I Can Provide Stable Power In Eight Months - Fashola by Belmot(m): 9:52pm On Mar 10, 2015
8 months? Baba fash lie small small na

1 Like

Re: I Can Provide Stable Power In Eight Months - Fashola by mercielizzie(f): 9:52pm On Mar 10, 2015
Here to read comments.

*spreads mat*
Re: I Can Provide Stable Power In Eight Months - Fashola by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 10, 2015
Yes you can oga Fash!

1 Like

Re: I Can Provide Stable Power In Eight Months - Fashola by Humblebloke(m): 9:53pm On Mar 10, 2015
Ok Uncle Fash..... I believe you!!!

1 Like

Re: I Can Provide Stable Power In Eight Months - Fashola by theoctopus: 9:54pm On Mar 10, 2015
This is someone who told us the light rail project will be launched in June 2013. We are now in March 2015 and there is no date set for the launch. Yet, he is telling us he will provide light to all homes in Lagos in 8 months! grin grin grin

No wonder APC says that even if Buhari is caught as an armed robber, they will still vote him. He has come to believe that their supporters and zombies and idiotas who cannot reason properly. SMH!

I remember how Tinubu brought in the Enron scam to Lagos and till today, the billions he sank in there cannot be recovered.

Meanwhile, he cant even provide pipe borne water that is 100 times easier.

Awon Ole Buruku!

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Can Provide Stable Power In Eight Months - Fashola by ceejayluv(m): 9:54pm On Mar 10, 2015
Oh come on.... Six months ain't even enough to make final investment decisions, research and MOU's...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can Provide Stable Power In Eight Months - Fashola by sanc2s(f): 9:55pm On Mar 10, 2015
olatunji21:
President Babatunde Raji Fashola
President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria in 2019 Insha Allah...
I tot u people said Buhari will rule 8years. Why fashiola nw? Ok I understand, its like ure trying to tell us Buhari will be dead by then. Apc, una get plansoooo, meanwhile, GEJ till 2019

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can Provide Stable Power In Eight Months - Fashola by tseuns: 9:55pm On Mar 10, 2015
Na nw u knw? U no do am in 8yrs, na 8 mnths u wan do am. What do dis apc guys take us to b na? Fashola is being corrupted. Abeggy kari ur politics and talk away jooo.
Re: I Can Provide Stable Power In Eight Months - Fashola by xandy84: 9:56pm On Mar 10, 2015
You took the comment off my mouth. Am not a PDP or APC supporter but i can tell when politicians lie. Am Lagos born and bread and i can tell you most houses in Lagos does not have portable drinking water. The simple question is which is easier to provide.. Water or electricity?... Talk is cheap indeed.

OLADD:
Hmmmm. Boasting of ability to provide light in 6 months but cannot provide ordinary pipe borne water for Lagosians in 16 years! Why are Nigerians like these for God's sake? How long shall we continue to deceive ourselves?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can Provide Stable Power In Eight Months - Fashola by theoctopus: 9:57pm On Mar 10, 2015
Liar Liar!!! Your pants on fire!!! grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can Provide Stable Power In Eight Months - Fashola by Missmossy(f): 9:58pm On Mar 10, 2015
Hmmm grin What is he feeling like? Like It doesn't go beyond that.
Re: I Can Provide Stable Power In Eight Months - Fashola by 1stola: 9:58pm On Mar 10, 2015
clevvermind:
fashola can lie sha. even the devil is afraid of him. grin
@foolishmind, you need to grow up and stop hating on our amiable hardworking governor.
What has your silly Useless governor Orji done for you in eight years
Re: I Can Provide Stable Power In Eight Months - Fashola by mployer(m): 9:59pm On Mar 10, 2015
I didn't read all he said but I think I believe him

1 Like

Re: I Can Provide Stable Power In Eight Months - Fashola by clevvermind(m): 10:00pm On Mar 10, 2015
holatin:
y not proof him wrong with fact, news link and not rant and yab that has always been your trademark since you join this forum
so, you believed him? How can he do it within eight months? Tell us.
Re: I Can Provide Stable Power In Eight Months - Fashola by OLUJAY4REAL: 10:01pm On Mar 10, 2015
pendy79:
it sure doesn't require ROCKET SCIENCE as Lagosians can see at the Lagos Island Maternity and all other lagos state owned public institutions on the Island and Street Lights with Traffic Lights linked up to the state powered IPPs.

the IJU water works is on IPP, LASUTH is on IPP, ALAUSA state secretariat is on IPP

I think PDP need to step aside and allow COMMONSENSE REVOLUTION take place in Nigeria.

Some people are gullible to politicians' tricks. It will take an empty-headed person to believe dt Fasola will achieve constant electricity within 8 month when he's been d Lagos gov for about 8 years! Some of these politicians are just a bunch of deceits!

4 Likes

Re: I Can Provide Stable Power In Eight Months - Fashola by Truckpusher(m): 10:01pm On Mar 10, 2015
Flets:
Fashola should complete lagos mono rail first even after spending over 10billion dollars

He should stop the empty noise and propaganda.

When independents talk, stooges should hide. Imagine a Tinubu's looting stooge yapping!!!
Fashola is a puppet with no shame and history would hold him accountable for allowing himself to be used as a conduit by Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: I Can Provide Stable Power In Eight Months - Fashola by ElFenomeno1: 10:02pm On Mar 10, 2015
Fashola should shut up and stop lying.
It is not possible

#TeamAPC
#SaiBuhari
Re: I Can Provide Stable Power In Eight Months - Fashola by brainpower(m): 10:03pm On Mar 10, 2015
This man sounds so intelligent but its quite unfortunate that he is under the stronghold of Tinubu who coincidentally owns EKO disco. I think he has all access to Tinubu, so he can go and discuss it with him. Talk is indeed cheap. The only reason Fashola is seen as a messiah is cos Tinubu set the bar so low for him as the governor and same with the case of Amaechi. A lot of Nigerians know the politics and the cablas behind this power problems. Its beyond strategy and that's why the president privatized it with the intention that since its in their hands, they can now let the power stay. But he was wrong for now cos some poeple are hell bent on ruining his plans while some other countries are following and applauding his plan. But all these things will calm down after the elections.

Truth is, if Fashola has any uncompleted project and is saying this, it means he's a hypocrite and part of the problems of this country.

Fashola that doesn't have any thing to say about the education sector in his govt is being claimed to be the best governor. It will only take a man that doesn't know the importance of education to say he did well.

5 Likes

Re: I Can Provide Stable Power In Eight Months - Fashola by clevvermind(m): 10:05pm On Mar 10, 2015
1stola:

@foolishmind, you need to grow up and stop hating on our amiable hardworking governor.
What has your silly Useless governor Orji done for you in eight years
u are too foolish. Think with your brain ok. How can someone just vomit this rubbish and you just swallow it whole.

2 Likes

Re: I Can Provide Stable Power In Eight Months - Fashola by ogb5(m): 10:07pm On Mar 10, 2015
Fashola is a disgrace for saying this.

Power Generation and distribution has been deregulated by Jonathan. Any body, whether state govt, local govt or private individual can generate any amount of power today and distribute it. Even the Federal govt has made it possible for state govts to transmit power within their states. Delta state is building their own generation and transmission network, while Fashola is pulling wool over the eyes of the usual praise singers.

So nothing is holding Fashola from generating electricity.

On the bright side, in 16yrs of Tinubu/Fashola rule in lagos, they have generated 47 mega watts of electricity out of the shortfall of 10,000 mega watts that is praise worthy. They only have 9,953 mege watts to go.
At this rate in will take only 3,388 yrs to generate the outstanding 9,953 mega watts.

It is not too long,considering that Rome, was not built in a day, hopefully the Fashola praise singers should be able to wait for 3,388 yrs for electricity.

Idiots

10 Likes

Re: I Can Provide Stable Power In Eight Months - Fashola by pendy79: 10:08pm On Mar 10, 2015
OLUJAY4REAL:

Some people are gullible to politicians' tricks. It will take an empty-headed person to believe dt Fasola will achieve constant electricity within 8 month when he's been d Lagos gov for about 8 years! Some of these politicians are just a bunch of deceits!

Power generation by State Government that is above 10MWs is illegal to be handled by State government according to the Law except it will generate the Power and transmit to the National Grid.

Are you educated about it now? cure yourself of ignorance first before commenting foolishly.

1 Like

Re: I Can Provide Stable Power In Eight Months - Fashola by plainol(m): 10:08pm On Mar 10, 2015
I can't just pick a sector that this our useless and inept President has transformed.
Re: I Can Provide Stable Power In Eight Months - Fashola by Descartes: 10:10pm On Mar 10, 2015
pendy79:

no like the unparalleled and unbeatable AREMU OKIKIOLU OLUSEGUN OBASANJO.

1976 - 1979

1999 - 2003

2003 - 2007

when was the last time we had an Igbo Head of State again?

yea I remember 1966 and for how long a 180days adventure
Yet your region remains a brown roof republic grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can Provide Stable Power In Eight Months - Fashola by April4th(m): 10:11pm On Mar 10, 2015
BRF nobody is stopping you from providing power for lagos state,you've been governor for almost 8yrs and nothing has been done. The entire lagos island is engulfed in darkness,yet you come to the tabloids and tell us you can provide steady power in 8months. What have you been doing with the federal allocation you've been receiving since?

2 Likes

Re: I Can Provide Stable Power In Eight Months - Fashola by light004: 10:11pm On Mar 10, 2015
EdCure:

Discos do not generate electricity. The federal govt still holds that responsibility.

Before you start misinforming people, the generation of electricity has been privatize like distribution and so, anyone with valid license can generate power. The fed government doesn't have the monopoly to generate power

2 Likes

Re: I Can Provide Stable Power In Eight Months - Fashola by pendy79: 10:13pm On Mar 10, 2015
Descartes:
Yet your region remains a brown roof republic grin

yea I wished your thatched roof houses and palmfronts huts are Eldorado.

1 Like

Re: I Can Provide Stable Power In Eight Months - Fashola by ardeks(m): 10:14pm On Mar 10, 2015
pendy79:

Power generation by State Government that is above 10MWs is illegal to be handled by State government according to the Law except it will generate the Power and transmit to the National Grid.

Are you educated about it now? cure yourself of ignorance first before commenting foolishly.
Na true jare »»»» Call (08104025614) for complete video tutorial on web designing (XHTML, CSS, PHP, MySQL, JSON etc)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Court Reinstates Charles Soludo As APGA Governorship Candidate / Flooding: King Charles III Condoles With Buhari / Bukola Saraki Visits Dino Melaye Over Death Of Mother (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.