Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,268 members, 7,780,603 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:26 PM

I Can Provide Stable Power In Eight Months - Fashola - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can Provide Stable Power In Eight Months - Fashola (30900 Views)

Nigeria Lost 3000mw Of Electricity In The Last Six Months – Fashola / Lagos-ibadan Expressway Ready In 24 Months –fashola / Akoko Edo Where You Can Have Stable Power Supply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can Provide Stable Power In Eight Months - Fashola by maclatunji: 12:18am On Nov 12, 2015
I am waiting for you to deliver on your boast Minister Fashola.
Re: I Can Provide Stable Power In Eight Months - Fashola by citizenY(m): 1:02am On Nov 12, 2015
Sirniyeh:
Relax BRF, after may 29, you will be our minister of Power. All your enemies should go and hold transformer.

Fire fire should take note!

Prophetic ....
Re: I Can Provide Stable Power In Eight Months - Fashola by Horus(m): 1:18am On Nov 12, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HugI3Z2sTsI

[size=15pt] Babatunde Fashola speaks on the impact of power on the Lagos economy[/size]
Re: I Can Provide Stable Power In Eight Months - Fashola by richeso: 3:35am On Nov 12, 2015
Horus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HugI3Z2sTsI

[size=15pt] Babatunde Fashola speaks on the impact of power on the Lagos economy[/size]

LOL.. AND NOT EVEN IN 1 WEEK DID WE HAVE UNINTERRUPTED POWER...
Re: I Can Provide Stable Power In Eight Months - Fashola by adconline(m): 3:50am On Nov 12, 2015
Another scam by Fashola.. Did u remember what Bola Ige had promised in 1999??
Don't tell me that he's APC, cos he could not complete over inflated rail project after spending $1.2bn on a 35km rail while Ethiopians spent $475m on a-75km world-class rail project.
How about lekki-epe dualisation and completion? How about flooding in Lagos??
Re: I Can Provide Stable Power In Eight Months - Fashola by Ovamboland(m): 4:22am On Nov 12, 2015
Sirniyeh:
Relax BRF, after may 29, you will be our minister of Power. All your enemies should go and hold transformer.

Prophecy before even before the elections
Re: I Can Provide Stable Power In Eight Months - Fashola by VaselineSquad: 11:38am On Mar 10, 2016
Chai! see yans shocked

dem supose call am Yanusi undecided

BRF do sumrin please angry
Re: I Can Provide Stable Power In Eight Months - Fashola by caleb404: 11:50am On Mar 20, 2016
Sirniyeh:

How far na, 6 months don pass oooo

I just say make i remind u. Tenks

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can Provide Stable Power In Eight Months - Fashola by folem: 3:17pm On Apr 18, 2016
hmmmn grin
Re: I Can Provide Stable Power In Eight Months - Fashola by Obijulius: 3:23pm On Apr 18, 2016
Olodo minister

Borehole theif

1 Like

Re: I Can Provide Stable Power In Eight Months - Fashola by davo3286: 3:27pm On Apr 18, 2016
FASHOLA + OLE = FASH-OLE. THIEF!
Re: I Can Provide Stable Power In Eight Months - Fashola by PROPHETmichael: 9:46am On May 25, 2016
pendy79:
it sure doesn't require ROCKET SCIENCE as Lagosians can see at the Lagos Island Maternity and all other lagos state owned public institutions on the Island and Street Lights with Traffic Lights linked up to the state powered IPPs.

the IJU water works is on IPP, LASUTH is on IPP, ALAUSA state secretariat is on IPP

I think PDP need to step aside and allow COMMONSENSE REVOLUTION take place in Nigeria.

MODIFIED.
Load of uneducated, misinformed and illiterate comment on this thread.

Power generation is on the Exclusive List of the Federal Government just like Security, Military and INEC.

No state can constitutionally generate more than a certain amount of MWs except THEY WILL SEND IT TO THE NATIONAL GRID FOR OTHERS TO SHARE, so Fashola knows what he is talking about.

LAGOS WON'T STUPIDLY GENERATE POWER FOR JONATAN TO SPREAD, TINUBU TRIED WITH ENRON AND WAS BLOCKED by obasanjo and PHCN.

make PDP comot for road, redemption don come.

Chairman how far?
Re: I Can Provide Stable Power In Eight Months - Fashola by Allioluwasegun(m): 9:52am On May 25, 2016
How many month remain to it 8 months.It is only God that can help us in this country Nigeria.
Re: I Can Provide Stable Power In Eight Months - Fashola by koboko69: 10:06am On May 25, 2016
Yet some people deliberately misquoted him...and some are still doing.
Re: I Can Provide Stable Power In Eight Months - Fashola by obailala(m): 10:13am On May 25, 2016
koboko69:
Yet some people deliberately misquoted him...and some are still doing.
A lot of people are actually pathetic, even with this clarification that he wasn't really referring to the entire Nigeria, a lot of people would still read this but their brains would still interpret the rubbish they want to hear. Political sentiments has really rendered the brains of many useless.
Re: I Can Provide Stable Power In Eight Months - Fashola by Ajibel(m): 10:20am On May 25, 2016
Thank God someone resurrected this thread.

BRF haters just having a filled day on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3125569/fashola-didnt-promise-regular-power/

Just wonder how some people would read someone's statement and choose to twist his words to suit their evil intentions.

For instance, on a tv program, Fash explained that during his time, residents of G.R.A Ikeja wrote him a letter to extend his IPP project to them and they were willing to pay at a Premium cost. The LASG then agreed but the two discos in Lagos rejected and went to court because they feel the govt would take away their customers. They were still trying to resolve the issue to see how they can accommodate the discos and not feel cheated before he then left office as the governor.
Re: I Can Provide Stable Power In Eight Months - Fashola by PedroJP(m): 10:41am On May 25, 2016
obailala:
A lot of people are actually pathetic, even with this clarification that he wasn't really referring to the entire Nigeria, a lot of people would still read this but their brains would still interpret the rubbish they want to hear. Political sentiments has really rendered the brains of many useless.

pls tell me what he meant by "pdp should give way and allow common sense revolution take place in Nigeria. Or was pdp governing Lagos then ? Kindly stop defending liesand deceit
Re: I Can Provide Stable Power In Eight Months - Fashola by PedroJP(m): 10:43am On May 25, 2016
Ajibel:
Thank God someone resurrected this thread.

BRF haters just having a filled day on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3125569/fashola-didnt-promise-regular-power/

Just wonder how some people would read someone's statement and choose to twist his words to suit their evil intentions.

For instance, on a tv program, Fash explained that during his time, residents of G.R.A Ikeja wrote him a letter to extend his IPP project to them and they were willing to pay at a Premium cost. The LASG then agreed but the two discos in Lagos rejected and went to court because they feel the govt would take away their customers. They were still trying to resolve the issue to see how they can accommodate the discos and not feel cheated before he then left office as the governor.

Then why the remark about pdp giving way for common sense revolution to take place ? Or was pdp the then administration in lagos ?

Stop defending lies
Re: I Can Provide Stable Power In Eight Months - Fashola by Ajibel(m): 10:47am On May 25, 2016
PedroJP:

Then why the remark about pdp giving way for common sense revolution to take place ? Or was pdp the then administration in lagos ?

Stop defending lies

I should stop defending lies?

Someone said something, which has been well captured and you still quote me and call it a lie
Re: I Can Provide Stable Power In Eight Months - Fashola by Nobody: 10:48am On May 25, 2016
PedroJP:

Stop defending lies

Nigerian politicians will never think before opening their mouth. They will make the most outrageous promise and then deny it.
This are people with Ph.d's Msc's and the rest. But when they talk, it feels like high level conversation.
Re: I Can Provide Stable Power In Eight Months - Fashola by obailala(m): 10:56am On May 25, 2016
PedroJP:

pls tell me what he meant by "pdp should give way and allow common sense revolution take place in Nigeria. Or was pdp governing Lagos then ? Kindly stop defending liesand deceit
The points he made were in very simple English, he was referring to Lagos, not Nigeria and thank God we still have very clear records to prove this. He has even been forced to come out to clarify himself again today but bullies like yourself would have none of it; you would rather make up a weird interpretation and force it on him as his opinion.
Re: I Can Provide Stable Power In Eight Months - Fashola by Ndeewonu: 10:49pm On Jun 04, 2016
pendy79:
it sure doesn't require ROCKET SCIENCE as Lagosians can see at the Lagos Island Maternity and all other lagos state owned public institutions on the Island and Street Lights with Traffic Lights linked up to the state powered IPPs.

the IJU water works is on IPP, LASUTH is on IPP, ALAUSA state secretariat is on IPP

I think PDP need to step aside and allow COMMONSENSE REVOLUTION take place in Nigeria.

MODIFIED.
Load of uneducated, misinformed and illiterate comment on this thread.

Power generation is on the Exclusive List of the Federal Government just like Security, Military and INEC.

No state can constitutionally generate more than a certain amount of MWs except THEY WILL SEND IT TO THE NATIONAL GRID FOR OTHERS TO SHARE, so Fashola knows what he is talking about.

LAGOS WON'T STUPIDLY GENERATE POWER FOR JONATAN TO SPREAD, TINUBU TRIED WITH ENRON AND WAS BLOCKED by obasanjo and PHCN.

make PDP comot for road, redemption don come.

HOW FAR?
How market?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Nigeria Made Gambian Supreme Court Give Unfavourable Judgement To Jammeh / AfDB: Why My Detractors Are After Me – Adesina / Accept Party Supremacy, Buhari Tells Senators, Reps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.