Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,017 members, 7,799,477 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

My Merrybet Vfl Real Earning Proofs, How Im Winning 98% With Merybetvfl. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Merrybet Vfl Real Earning Proofs, How Im Winning 98% With Merybetvfl. (2155 Views)

MerryBet Punt For Pride IV / Real Earning / Proofs: How To Become A Successful Internet Marketer Doing Your Online Busines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Merrybet Vfl Real Earning Proofs, How Im Winning 98% With Merybetvfl. by desmondblaze(m): 3:05am On Mar 11, 2015
Helo and good day to all punters out there..

How are you doing today..

Before you open this Post, you must be a punter / Trader already??

Also you will like to learn how you can easily build your bankroll daily with less risk?..

I Will Make this post as short as possible..

Lets Begin,

After making some cool cash from merrybet on their Vfl Option, over the last 10 months, i have been teaching some of my subscribers ways of acheiving same results as i do, so i thought of bringing same opportunity here on nairaland for those that will be interested..

WHAT DO I DO?

What i do is Virtual football Betting, its a football league played by computer already programmed on all naija bookies,
so all i did was to study the Vfl platform for sometime and came up with some ever working Betting systems, which i have been testing for the past 10 months now and have only failed me 10% of the time, just because i was greedy..

NOTE: This system is capable of making anyone (#5,000 - #10,000 Daily) with a capital of #2,000, If Only You can Follow Instructions (read on to see prove of how i make over 5k on some single bets)

As i Promised this to be short, i would end here,

But Before You Go...

Bellow are real life shots of the bets i made this week (for Doubters),

For more real life proof (how i make over 5k on single bets) and how to get started with this Vfl Trading and never loose your money to the bookies again,
Visit www.profitsng.com/Vfl.htm for Full Details..

100% Satisfaction Guarantee..

You can Beep Me On My Line @ My Signature if you need More details Or Help Pertaining to this Vfl Trading or any online business Model,
Regards...

Re: My Merrybet Vfl Real Earning Proofs, How Im Winning 98% With Merybetvfl. by MRMICKMEN: 7:27am On Mar 11, 2015
thief
Re: My Merrybet Vfl Real Earning Proofs, How Im Winning 98% With Merybetvfl. by desmondblaze(m): 11:42am On Mar 11, 2015
MRMICKMEN:
thief
Meaning?
Re: My Merrybet Vfl Real Earning Proofs, How Im Winning 98% With Merybetvfl. by MRMICKMEN: 12:48pm On Mar 11, 2015
3500naira
Re: My Merrybet Vfl Real Earning Proofs, How Im Winning 98% With Merybetvfl. by MRMICKMEN: 5:21pm On Mar 11, 2015
story storyyy storyyy
Re: My Merrybet Vfl Real Earning Proofs, How Im Winning 98% With Merybetvfl. by Democivil: 9:57pm On Mar 11, 2015
STORY FOR THE gods...
Re: My Merrybet Vfl Real Earning Proofs, How Im Winning 98% With Merybetvfl. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 11, 2015
Mtchew.
Re: My Merrybet Vfl Real Earning Proofs, How Im Winning 98% With Merybetvfl. by chequemate: 11:31pm On Mar 11, 2015
demo result.. tongue

free advice, run!!
Re: My Merrybet Vfl Real Earning Proofs, How Im Winning 98% With Merybetvfl. by MRMICKMEN: 1:10am On Mar 12, 2015
demo scam
Re: My Merrybet Vfl Real Earning Proofs, How Im Winning 98% With Merybetvfl. by desmondblaze(m): 8:46pm On Mar 12, 2015
chequemate:
demo result.. tongue

free advice, run!!
U see Urself, do they Play demo games on Merrybet Vfl?

Always use ya Brain bfore Comment..
Re: My Merrybet Vfl Real Earning Proofs, How Im Winning 98% With Merybetvfl. by chequemate: 9:27pm On Mar 12, 2015
desmondblaze:

U see Urself, do they Play demo games on Merrybet Vfl?

Always use ya Brain bfore Comment..

I guess you didn't understand the sarcasm there but it doesn't change the fact you've made up scrambled results typical of a fraud.
Re: My Merrybet Vfl Real Earning Proofs, How Im Winning 98% With Merybetvfl. by AbusM(m): 9:30pm On Mar 12, 2015
You guys should stop feasting on people's hard earned cash. If your method is that sure, why not invest more and make more money than still trying to get extra cash from people. If you fill like helping you help and if not you take your fire system to hell.. The real deal about fire.
Re: My Merrybet Vfl Real Earning Proofs, How Im Winning 98% With Merybetvfl. by AbusM(m): 9:31pm On Mar 12, 2015
You guys should stop feasting on people's hard earned cash. If your method is that sure, why not invest more and make more money than still trying to get extra cash from people. If you feel like helping you help and if not you take your fire system to hell.. The real deal about fire.
Re: My Merrybet Vfl Real Earning Proofs, How Im Winning 98% With Merybetvfl. by desmondblaze(m): 11:31pm On Mar 12, 2015
AbusM:
You guys should stop feasting on people's hard earned cash. If your method is that sure, why not invest more and make more money than still trying to get extra cash from people. If you feel like helping you help and if not you take your fire system to hell.. The real deal about fire.
im nt forcing or begging anyone.
Re: My Merrybet Vfl Real Earning Proofs, How Im Winning 98% With Merybetvfl. by desmondblaze(m): 11:33pm On Mar 12, 2015
chequemate:

I guess you didn't understand the sarcasm there but it doesn't change the fact you've made up scrambled results typical of a fraud.
scrambled result From a Real Account With Date?

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Online Completing Simple Tasks Online / Internet Business You Can Start With @1000 Only / Entrepreneur Interview With A Young Nigerian Shoemaker - Idris (with Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.